“The angel Reformer will come and strike the earth within the next six months.”

As I sat alone in my quiet corner, I began to ponder about the reformation of Martin Luther. The courage that this man had, a determination in his soul and spirit to see the spirit of the living God awaken the suppressed believer.

As my mind became captivated by the very thought of reformation, I began to get a prophetic word. I saw an angelic being, very male looking, huge, at least 30 feet tall, maybe more. He was standing with a sword in his right hand and a white (surrender) flag in his left.

He said his name is the “Reformer”.

Then I heard him speak precisely as if the sound of his voice was carrying across many waters. Yet, he was not GOD. But, I knew in an instant, he was an angel of the Lord.

I realized that the oceans were listening to the sound of the voice of this angel. All of creation was responding. He was a high ranking archangel.

I sat very still. Still looking with my spirit when the vision had an interruption, I saw a bird fly past this massive angel. The bird had the face of a dove yet powerful like an eagle. He swooped past this huge archangel called Reformer.

The angel bowed in reverence and all of creation began to respond in reverence as well. My heart began to pound. I thought it was going to burst out of my body.

The angel began to move swiftly, yet he did not touch the ground. The sword, however, was turned down toward the earth and suddenly he shoved it into the ground. Everywhere the sword touched in the earth, EVERYTHING became green and full of life. Flowers that never bloomed before began to bloom. Life emerged where there had been none. The look was Majestically Spectacular!

Then, the angel spoke very clearly into the atmosphere and I began to understand the sound. He began to state his unique purpose here in the below,

“The church will be reformed. It’s going into reform school mode… The Presbyterian Church is going to have a visitation. Many in the Catholic Church will begin to cry out, ‘No, no we want the ways of the Word.’

This time he was looking at me as he spoke. And I began to tremble. Then I had another vision…

I began to see leadership from all different denominations begin to come together and cry out for our maker, “Almighty – Almighty come teach us your ways. For they are better than ours.” (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Still, encaptured by the vision that was playing out before me, I began to weep, “Could this possibly happen Your Majesty?” I asked. “Is this real God? Will there really be a coming together? Will we cry out together?”

I could feel the tears coming down my face, red-hot tears.

The angel moved. He had heard my cry… as his time had passed, yet I could still feel him lingering. Suddenly, oh so suddenly, that Presence that I love… The Holy Spirit began to touch my back. I became very still, and Holy Spirit, the divine one of God, began to speak to me. By this time I was undone by what I had just seen. Holy Spirit said,

“Theresa write this. Write this clearly. Tell the people the revival they long for will be a reformation of what was, what is, and what is yet to come. I am paying a visit to denominational hierarchy, and there will be a shift. There will be a crying aloud and sparing not. (Isaiah 58:1) There will be a driving out of the demons, out of our Father’s House. (Mark 1:39) There will be altar calls for the church to return to their first love. (Revelation 2:4) There will be children once again turning to the house of the Lord and finding joy.

For the end is not yet. I’ve told you this before. Now go tell My people to call upon My name (JESUS) while I am near (Isaiah 55:6). I have sent help. His name is Reformer. He has been sent by Me and will come and strike the earth within the next six months, and the Church will begin to cry out together, and families will turn toward Me.

I am bringing fresh Holy conviction to rescue My people. I am looking for people to stand in the gap like Moses and Daniel and Joseph. I will find them.

There will be a release of many held captive around the world for My sake. And I will take captive the enemies of the cross. For many enemies will appear as if they have lost their minds and yet the end is not so. (2nd Thessalonians 2:11) For this reason, God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie. Can you see this already beginning?” I was asked.

He continued to speak.

“I’m asking you to tell them I’m giving the Church a fresh opportunity… remember the earth is groaning and longing for the manifestation of our Father’s Sons. MANIFEST ME!” says the Lord. (Romans 8: 22)

Now I say to you… there shall be a sign in the heavens. It will be called “Thundersnow” and My voice will be recognized, and you shall be assigned to My people and say I am on the move,” says the Lord.

May God bless us all and obey the Lord’s command. I shall go forth and declare this Reformation OF THE CHURCH!

Send that angel, Lord, send him. Amen.

The King’s Ambassador
Dr. Theresa Phillips

Dr Theresa Phillips

Author: Dr Theresa Phillips

Dr. Theresa Phillips Is the wife of Rev Robert Phillips, USAF Ret. She is an International Speaker, Author, Recording Artist, and Business Owner. She is the host of Global Prophetic Live Web TV, and is the developer of Glory Oils and Redeem and Renew Skin Solutions. Dr. Theresa is an educator and author of Kingdom principles, releasing many into positions of leadership. In her 27 years of ministry, Theresa has authored 22 books and released a number of short articles and prophetic words. She is impassioned to help others develop their own destinies!

Bernie Pavilonis
Bernie Pavilonis
November 8, 2017 9:47 AM

Never before have I read a word that I want to see come to pass (not saying I’m doubting, neither am I saying there are words on Z3 that I do not believe). This word is so encouraging, that I shout in my heart “YES LORD…..bring it to pass, and be glorified in your church and all the earth!

Jordan
Jordan
November 8, 2017 10:08 PM

Amen. We need that time to come when believers set their differences aside and seek and hunger for the righteousness of God all in unity.

jerry rigg
November 8, 2017 11:51 AM

We dont need a “movement” we need more of God to fill our hearts, minds, spirits, and souls with His holy fire, power, and love. Any time the r. catholic church is mentioned Im reminded of the word by Dave Wilkerson of the “Superchurch” to come, a false “movement”, that focuses on social justice/action. I dont know about the Presbyterians, I know they have different groups within, some that promote homosexuality. I would stay far from anything roman catholic. Until they truly cling to the word as their sole source of authority, they will lead many astray into deception. Im not intending to condemn this article, but I think a disclaimer should be included called reader PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

November 8, 2017 1:33 PM

We hear so much about the errors of the Catholic Church, it’s easy to forget there are millions of Catholics who are truly devoted followers of the Lord Jesus Christ. Before final judgment comes, God is going to separate the wheat from the tares, the sheep from the goats, answering the cries of those within the Catholic Church, like the angel Reformer told Theresa Phillips, “Many in the Catholic Church will begin to cry out, ‘No, no we want the ways of the Word.‘“

By saying they want the ways of the Lord, they are saying they are not satisfied with false religion and man-made rituals. They are hungry for the real thing and God is going to satisfy their hunger. Terry Bennett saw hundreds of thousands of Catholics leaving the Catholic Church.

Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
November 8, 2017 7:01 PM

We should be extending grace to them. Being an ex-Catholic for the most part they are not finding out for themselves what the word of God really is saying. They are just doing what they are told to do. I have many family members that are Catholic and they love the Lord. We need to pray that the scales be lifted from there eyes that the word of God be revealed to them. I was saved at 42. I kept hearing this voice over and over telling me to read the Bible. Finally I did and God revealed the truth to me. When I am around my family I just speak the truth of Gods word.

Christina
Christina
November 9, 2017 10:03 AM

Jeanne, praying along with you that scales would fall and hearts be turned to the truth.

Christine Beadsworth
November 8, 2017 3:20 PM

I agree, James. We see this in the cardinal who recently wrote to the Pope warning him about preaching heresy and being in danger of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Very brave man. the wheat separating from the tares before our eyes

Martin
Martin
November 9, 2017 6:35 AM

Neville Johnson speaks of hundreds of nuns being filled with the HOLY SPIRIT which got him a lot of criticism, because of course, they’re “CATHOLIC”.

Elizabeth Marie
November 8, 2017 10:52 AM

This ‘prophecy’ goes against what the LORD has shown me about the ‘harlot, Mystery Babylon,’ [https://z3news.com/w/prophetic-dream-unravels-mystery-mystery-babylon/]—- which is the unifying of all faiths through the ecumenicism. This is Babylon and it will fall. Those who have eyes let them see.

November 8, 2017 1:09 PM

I don’t see any conflict between what you shared and what Theresa Phillips shared. I think what she’s seeing is the Lord giving His people the opportunity to come out of Babylon before it’s too late, as He has said, “Come out of her My people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues.” (Revelation 18:4) Before final judgment falls, God sends His messengers to give people a final opportunity to come clean. It’s the same spirit of Elijah that went before the ministry of Jesus through John the Baptist, crying out for people to repent. Those who refuse to repent by coming out of the false Church will be doomed to the same fate as Babylon and judged as harlots.

Mike M
Mike M
November 8, 2017 3:57 PM

Pastor Alan Ross from Scotland prophesied in our church last winter that the 500th Anniversary of the Lutheran Reformation would see a new reformation of the church being ushered in…not necessarily a revival as many pray for, but indeed a reformation of the church. That prophesy has been echoed since then during our prophetic worship times. The word shared here by Theresa is more confirmation to me of that. I suspect that it is needed in order for the people to come out of Babylon. Thanks for posting this word James.

Elizabeth Marie
November 8, 2017 2:31 PM

I totally understand, James, what you are saying. However, the sentence (below) that ‘jumped’ out at me seemed to imply ‘unity’ (“a movement”) between the catholic and protestant churches, which is ‘ecumenicism.’ I believe that this ecumenicism will start including other religions, similar to the WARP meeting in 2014 (http://www.warpsummit.org/en/history/history2014)

“Yes, these two denominations will start a movement. I have been assigned to do my part,” said the archangel.”

November 8, 2017 2:57 PM

I think it means a movement of the remnant arising within the false Church, those who are hungry for a true relationship with God. Just as there is a false Church and a true Church, there is also a false unity and a true unity. Ecumenicism is the false unity that we must guard against, but the true remnant will become unified as one body like we have never seen before because we will no longer hold onto our doctrinal differences, but will all be joined together by our great hunger for God and His righteousness. I am looking forward to it because it is such a beautiful thing when the body comes together as one.

Elizabeth Marie
November 8, 2017 5:40 PM

Thank you, James. What you are saying does make sense!

Cobus Brits
November 8, 2017 12:17 PM

It might be the same thing, just the other side of the coin. As beĺievers see this One Faith movement taking shape and suppress Christianity, it might be when the Church start to cry out and Reformer angel responds?

Outdoor Jon
November 8, 2017 3:16 PM

Prophet Theresa Phillips also saw in a vision around a year and a half ago that the USA would get a large patriotic movement which would be good for the country and its economy yet there would be much resistance to it.

Valerie
Valerie
November 8, 2017 2:37 PM

So are you saying that disunity is good, and unity is bad? I’m not being sarcastic, I honestly want to know. You’re not the only one making this argument, and I don’t see how it can be reconciled with Christ praying “that they may be one, Father, as You and I are One.”

Christine Beadsworth
November 8, 2017 3:16 PM

Hi Valerie
when I have studied this prayer of Jesus, I saw He was praying for us to experience oneness with the Father just as He did. A bit further on, He says again “I in you and You in Me, that they may be one even as we are one”. He wasn’t praying for us to in each other. The prayer is abbot complete union with the Father, just as He experienced – not about horizontal unity between believers at all.

Elizabeth Marie
November 8, 2017 3:04 PM

Unity is to be sought on every level except when it violates the WORD of GOD with false teachings, false doctrines and heresy.

Tina
Tina
November 8, 2017 3:14 PM

In the sense: Unity within the body of Christ is good. We are one, we should be like one family.

But being joined together (“united”) with unbelievers, or other religions-false-teaching, is bad.
So from the vision, if it is God calling out His people from various denominations to be One Church, that is the fulfillment of His promises. If Man is joining up with all/every religion, in such foretold manner as One World Religion, that would be a part of the deception of endtimes.

Ken L
Ken L
November 8, 2017 7:20 AM

I wonder if within 6 months some kind of judgement event will happen to wake the church up to reform.

jerry rigg
November 8, 2017 11:57 AM

It doesnt sound like this angel is an angel sending judgement, but I wouldnt be surprised if judgment comes ….through another angel? This word says the Reformer angel brings life when his sword touches the earth, it doesnt sound like judgment.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
November 8, 2017 1:27 PM

I was thinking the same thing…

Manne
Manne
November 9, 2017 12:35 PM

Yes Ken I wonder also. For last night I had a very troubling dream of evil men trying to shoot and kill good men. It reminded me of a mobster type killing. My patio room is against our home, but not attached by nails. This dream took place outside of my patio room and our home. I have thought for several years that the true church is going to see so much persecution. The shooting at the Texas church, I fear is just the beginning.

Ken L
Ken L
November 9, 2017 10:18 PM

Manne, I totally understand your feelings. The events that are happening and will happen can be scary, but it’s also exciting to see bible prophecies being fulfilled and our redemption draws nearer everyday.

Rachel Baxter
November 8, 2017 4:57 PM

I believe this is a true word of God. My spirit stands in agreement with this.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
November 9, 2017 7:31 AM

Amen, I agree Rachel. I felt God’s spirit in this Word. God can and will do exactly what he wants to do. Our Father wants souls saved and all of His creation to come home to live with Him in eternity. This prophecy actually bore witness to me. I had been interceding that morning for my neighbors , who are of different denominations , to have encounters in their sleep and for Jesus to talk to them and begin to woo them to salvation. When I first read this , I felt His Spirit and actually shouted Praise to Father. This isn’t talking about a one world religion. This is about a counter against the enemy of men and women who just simply don’t know the truth yet . God is going to bring breakthrough through reformation. Our God’s not a weak God by any means. The devil doesn’t run the show. Thank God He gives goodness and mercy to all men and His light shines brightly in the dark places.

Rachel Baxter
November 9, 2017 9:14 AM

Right on Katie! “Lost” believers don’t know they are lost. But God does and He is good to cause them to be “found” before it is too late.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
November 9, 2017 11:16 AM

Amen Rachel !

Waz
Waz
November 8, 2017 5:32 AM

What a beautiful experience! How well written! You couldn’t make this stuff up.
Gee God knows how to put on a show eh? Better than Hellywood. Lol
Just fantastic. I want that.

Judith-Ann Ortiz
November 8, 2017 7:19 PM

Alelluya!!! AMEN!
A couple if days ago, the LORD instructed me to start fasting for the millions of families returning to the LORD and the captives that are about to be set free.
Amazing Confirmation! YES!!

Paul
Paul
November 8, 2017 3:42 PM

There is NO MORE REFORMATION but ONLY PREPARATION and RESTORATION of the BRIDE.

We will be one only in HIS Spirit, with one Body, one Baptism, one DOCTRINE, one Head – which is the Lord Himself – taken out of all the denominations as His REMNANT and the one TRUE CHURCH under one Blood – His BLOOD.

There will be Persecution and trials. The so called churches – all of the seven – depicted by the countless numbers of groups of ALL KIND be be SIFTED, CLEANSED, PURGED, REDEEMED where HIS SHEEP WILL HEAR HIS VOICE ONLY.

HIS ANGELIC HOSTS ( maybe including this REFORMER) will have taske in the PREPPING OF the BRIDE.

THIS I NEED to TELL YOU URGENTLY and SERIOUSLY:

AS the BRIDE is BEING PREPARED to BE READY, THE NATIONS ARE ALSO BEING PREPARED TO BE HIS FOOTSTOOL – BY HIS
SPIRIT ALONE……THE LORD WILL NOT GIVE HIS GLORY TO ANOTHER.

LET US GET READY and UPHOLD ONE ANOTHER NOW – SHAKINGS ACROSS ALL DOMAINS ARE TAKING PLACE

BE STRONG IN THE LORD
PAUL

Daniel
Daniel
November 8, 2017 1:31 PM
Not to take away from the vision but anytime there is a major move of God there is always a tide of persecution that goes with it. Just taking the Reformation example people were burned and executed by the scores for decades afterwards. In the time of the Acts the anti-Christ powers formed hunting packs to infiltrate and murder Christian churches. Perry Stone talked about a revival coming but it would be in rural areas, away from the city because there would be too many dangers there. It’s my thinking that much of this revival, the true move of God that is, will be in rural and home churches. A counterfeit ‘revival’ leading towards the godless ‘One World’ church could also be manufactured as a counter to it in larger urban so called ‘churches’. After the shooting in Texas it is time for churches, both large and small, to harden themselves against attacks. I’m not familiar with what is the best but there are a number of courses to teach situational awareness and tactical response. I would urge any pastors, deacons, elders, etc to get in touch with local police and firefighter precincts for help planning emergency response plans in case of fire or an active shooter. Be wary of putting information about church members, schedules, or building layouts online, it can be used to plan attacks. If possible shuffle service times so that they aren’t on the same times or days to throw off possible attackers. If the money is there then video surveillance systems and private ARMED security would be worth the investment. If private security isn’t an option then trusted church members should get concealed weapon permits and first aid training. Cheaper than Dirt and other supplies sell pre-assembled first aid kits tailored for trauma that can… Read more »
Martin
Martin
November 9, 2017 6:43 AM

About church service times and locations, I’ve heard/read that in China people are told to ask the HOLY SPIRIT when and where the meeting is to be held.

William
William
November 9, 2017 7:13 AM

Yes. Indeed. And their pastor was chosen base on how many years the person has endured the prison term, if less than one or two years in prison, he may not qualify. God gave the mandate to Chinese Christian to bring the Gospel back to Middle East Muslim countries and Israel . ( God has created them the people not afraid to die. ) ( I heard. ) Of course, God has brought other people to preach Gospel to Middle East Muslim countries and Israel as well. With China’s one belt one silk rd policy, indeed a lot of Chinese moving all countries to set up businesses.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
November 8, 2017 8:54 AM

what do you think the sign in the heaven is?, called, “Thundersnow

Brenda
Brenda
November 8, 2017 9:19 AM

Michelle, I think I have heard Stan Deyo mention Thundersnow. It is when it is thundering like in a rainstorm,, but snowing instead. It is rather rare, I think. I don’t know if this will be the same, but it sounds like this would be becoming more common, with the voice of the Lord actually being heard or discerned in the thunder.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
November 8, 2017 1:32 PM

I’ve seen thundersnow before, it is pretty rare and awesome. I wonder if this a literal sign from the heavens? I believe that it will also take God’s judgments falling to bring about the different denominations to come together in prayer and worship.

Christine Beadsworth
November 8, 2017 10:58 AM

now that is very interesting. I had a dream about sheep huddled in lightly falling snow. Must relook at that!!

David Mann
November 8, 2017 3:00 PM

Hi There Christine
Earlier on today I have put on some YouTube links for you to look at about Bob Marley song EXUDUS for you to look at under the South Africa farmers post which I hope you
Have scene so if you back a few days and look at that post again you should find the YouTube links hope this proves useful for you.
Go bless David

Christine Beadsworth
November 8, 2017 3:13 PM

thanks so much David. Just looked at them and found a copy of the lyrics. Very interesting!! Moving out of Babylon – just what my book is about!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
November 8, 2017 1:27 PM

It happens in Wisconsin every few Years.

michelle gibson