American Christians now repeating mistakes of Nazi Germany.

Just as Adolf Hitler assured the German people in the 1920’s and 1930’s that God was with them in restoring their nation to greatness, millions of Christians in the United States have joined President Trump, believing his promise to “Make America Great Again.” Just as Adolf Hitler claimed to be a Christian, President Trump has surrounded himself with “Christian” leaders, often allowing them to join with him in prayer. He has also surrounded himself with “Christian” Vice President Mike Pence and “Christian” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

After their devastating loss in World War 1, the German people were humiliated and wanted to make their nation great again. Adolf Hitler promised to do that with God’s help. He was outspoken about his Christian faith. The following is just a small sample of his many public declarations of faith in God from his campaign to help make Germany great again.

“My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.” (1)

“The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life.” (2)

“May God Almighty give our work His blessing, strengthen our purpose, and endow us with wisdom and the trust of our people, for we are fighting not for ourselves but for Germany.” (3)

Adolf Hitler (see sources at bottom of post)

In Nazi Germany, many “Christian” leaders praised Hitler as a blessing from God, as shown in the following quote:

“In the pitch black night of church history Hitler became, as it were, the wonderful transparency for our time, the window of our age, through which light fell on the history of Christianity. Through him we were able to see the Savior in the history of the Germans.”

Pastor Julius Leutheuser

In the same way, many false prophetic voices are now assuring the American people the hand of God is with President Trump to restore our nation to greatness. And how do they know this? Has there been a great move of repentance in our land? No, it’s because an anonymous person operating under the alias name “Q Anon” told them so. However, building our hope on such claims requires ignoring all the facts of history, including all the facts of President Trump’s history, and the warning given to us by Jesus that every tree is known by it’s fruit. (Luke 6:43)

Meanwhile, our federal government, led by President Trump, is proceeding full speed ahead with their plans to divide the American people with an unending series of false flag events designed to ignite our wrath against one another. Their plan, as revealed by God in many prophetic warning dreams shared here on Z3 News, is to ignite civil war in America, so we kill each other.

The recent shootings of innocent people, which are being blamed on white supremist terrorists, is just the latest example. An intelligence bulletin released by the FBI on May 30, 2019, specifically identified the growing threat of terrorist attacks from “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists.” The FBI document states, ““The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts.” (Source: news.yahoo.com)

The 2-minute video shown at the bottom of this post illustrates how these events are being spun to achieve their desired results, igniting the wrath of the American people against Trump supporters, specifically white Christian conservatives. I believe these events are being orchestrated by the same spirit of Babylon, which has been responsible for killing masses of people from the beginning. (Revelation 18:24)

However, as one well-known prophetic leader recently stated, “Anyone who warns of trouble is from the devil because those warnings traumatize us and the devil is the one who traumatizes us.”

I am not sharing his name here because this is not about him and he is not my target, but if I shared his name, you would know him and many of our readers likely even support him financially. His statement shows how far our nation has fallen spiritually because the Bible is filled with prophetic warnings from Genesis to Revelation, including many directly from Jesus. So, was He also from the devil?

The Church in America has lost our discernment, choosing to believe whatever we want to believe, all blue sky ahead. The historical pattern, as shown by Nazi Germany, reveals this is exactly what it looks like before judgment falls. Our only solution is humble repentance before God because that is what qualifies us for His promises. Righteousness exalts a nation. (Proverbs 14:34) Everything else is just a distraction and deception.

Sources:
(1) Speech delivered at Munich 12 April 1922; from Norman H. Baynes, ed. (1942). The Speeches of Adolf Hitler: April 1922-August 1939. 1. New York: Oxford University Press. pp. 19-20.

(2) Speech delivered at Berlin 1 February 1933; from Adolf Hitler (1941). My New Order. New York: Reynal & Hitchcock. p. 144.

(3) Speech delivered at Berlin 1 February 1933; from Adolf Hitler (1941). My New Order. New York: Reynal & Hitchcock. p. 147.

John Barry
John Barry
August 5, 2019 5:48 PM

The Holy CREATOR has a plan , HE says HE is the one that puts leaders in office and we are to pray for them according to HIS Word . I don’t know Trump personally , but GOD does and has a purpose for Trump he is fulfilling . GOD knows America will not repent till after the bombs fall and Pres. Trump is accomplishing GODs purpose in forcing people to choose sides , no one will be allowed to be neutral in this . ABBA knows exactly what Pres. Trump is going to do in any circumstance & I believe Trump is both mercy ( more time than under Hillary ) and judgement , Trump is bringing about the division for civil war . I have learned to look at GODs plan , not the people , they are just tools in GODs hand like Pharaoh was . Blessings

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 7, 2019 9:04 AM

I agree, John Barry…it is written in Proverbs that the LORD directs the heart of th ruler like the current of a river. So, of course we should pray that Abba directs the heart of our President in a way that gives favor and protection to the godly and chastises the ungodly. Even when the LORD hardened the heart of Pharoah, it sometimes brought hardship, but many of the plagues of Egypt only caused hardship to the Egyptians and not to Israel. Would Israel not be allowed to pray for the LORD to direct the heart of Pharoah for the sake of His people? Maybe that’s where we can bridge this gap of opinion between to pray or not to pray for Trump. But somehow, I see fleshly opinion and division is creeping into us as a body,in this particular thread, (not you, personally, as your statements are kind, truthful, and relatable, John Barry) This confirms James Bailey’s statements that Trump has been placed as ruler to stir up division. I have been on the fence about the heart of DJTrump, but as I seek the LORD he said to change my stance which evolved from from one of admiration , then to skepticism to now, suspicion. it was a humbling experience for me. I never ordered a MAGA hat but I contemplated it in the beginning. Good thing red is not my color, lol. Unless it’s the Blood of Jesus.

John Barry
John Barry
August 7, 2019 9:38 AM

Thank You for the kind words Carolanne , I so wanted to believe Pres. Trump loved America in spite of his flaws , I knew Trump had to be mercy over Hillary . Now I just think Trump is the next chapter in GODs plan / book . Amazing how often reality intrudes on my hopes for America , forcing me back to the truth that JESUS is our only hope , these normally seem like hard lesion’s to me lol . Big Blessings !

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
August 8, 2019 6:17 PM

I agree John Barry and Carolanne, I voted for the man but I have always had a watch and see attitude. I have had to many dreams and open visions. to fully let my guard down

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 5, 2019 5:25 PM

Thanks James for speaking truth in times of great deception.

I continue to be concerned by the sheer number of Christians, including Z3ers 😢, that believe Trump is restoring the nation & Christianity to Mystery Babylon. 😳

Trump is doing what needs to be done to 1) collapse the economy 2) make Conservative Christians the “scapegoats” for the economic collapse that will be more significant & much more far reaching than the Great Depression 3) set the stage for Obama’s return 4) Incite Civil War which will result in mass casualties 5) Roll out 5G everywhere creating a 24/7 surveillance system & mind control grid that George Orwell could not have fathomed. 6) Bring in the digital, cashless precursor to the BEAST system

PLEASE take your confusion to God and ask for clarity about Trump’s role. I do NOT pray for Trump. I PRAY for God’s WILL to be done daily.

ALL of the things I referenced are so close…If your faith in Trump is keeping you from preparing for civil chaos, blackout, food shortages, and martial law, you need to prepare NOW. HAVE A PLAN for your family to reunite if you are separated when chaos ensues. Time is growing very short. We must finish this RACE STRONG in our walk with Our Father.

Love to all my brothers & sisters in Christ, including all of you that do not agree. Blessings! 🙏🏻

Michael
Michael
August 5, 2019 12:42 PM

To me it’s clear that President Trump is sent by God to test our hearts. Will we believe God and do His will or will we get caught up in a world full of red herrings. God is preparing the world for judgement by filling the books of heaven with the evidence of our works. Beware the snare.

Cooper
August 5, 2019 6:54 PM

Don, I don’t like it either. But not interested in attacking my brothers and sisters in Christ.

I want to step back and everyone pray for answers. I don’t want to affirm or deny anything. The only thing I know is Trump has been given to help disclose evil in high places. Let me explain.

God is ferocious with the sacrificing of our innocent children given in love by Him as gifts back to Satan. Their innocent blood has been a blood sacrifice unto to Satan. Innocents for evil.

We have people in high places that are in the child trafficking and drug business. These things need to be revealed. God’s Word says to be sure that our sins will find us out. That applies to all mankind.

God is about to send the Spirit of Truth once more across this land. A final gift of His love. Christians have gone through the refiners ovens but that is now over and the time for the wicked to be judged is here. We are just about at the time of the separation of the goats from the sheep. Unfortunately a great falling away greater than we have ever witnessed will also take place. My belief and spirit witnesses that Trump will be used to facilitate this upon this land.

I am once again asking for prayer and that we as a Body of Christ be able to see clearly. We need clear discernment. Not judgement. Prayer!

One last thing. We know we are in a time spoken of where there will be deception. The key is to seek the Lord and follow His leading. I pray for all!

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
August 7, 2019 7:41 AM

Cooper I totally understand what your saying but I would like to humbly point out that Judgement Starts at the House of God, and I believe That Judgement in some of its form came with the election of Donald Trump and I believe this sped up the Prophecy of diving the Wheat from the tares and also began the process of fulfilling the scripture that “ If it were possible the elect could be deceived “ , The Lord brought a sword to the Christians and brought great division among his people. America is not in the shape it in in now because of the evil men and women and the sinners, America is in the shape it is in because of the Lukewarm backslidden Church, So Judgement has started at the house of God. God bless

Gary F
Gary F
August 5, 2019 8:32 PM

Amen and AMEN! Blessings Cooper to you and your family… 🙌✝️🙌

Terry
Terry
August 7, 2019 7:02 AM

Amen brother in Messiah Yashua. Perfect Love cast out all fear. We have a Sovereign King, His Kingdom. He has created the heavens and the earth and humans.

A few of us were led to pray yesterday for believers in our Country of Canada for unity in members of His Body and for the Love of His Truth. Persecution is coming, but the Joy of our Salvation is our Strenght in Him. Blessings to you and your family.

luke 21:28

Hebrews 12:6-7

Cooper
August 5, 2019 3:03 PM

I am going to lovingly disagree. If Christians believe that Trump is leading us into greatest, then no. But he has been given to us for a very short amount of time.

The enemy loves his own. Trump has endured unrelenting abuse and hate the likes of which has never been seen in our lifetime. The closest would be Ronald Reagon. The left hated him. Was he a deceiver? No.

Obama is loved by the world and highly guarded and protected. Partly because he is an ex-president. But his cronies rush to his defense. It is Obama that tried to start this race card and division, not Trump. We too easily believe in conspiracy theories.

President Trump is the answer of much prayer during the 8 years of Obama. The attacks on him are unparalleled and real. Will he stand forever or be able to do all that our country needs. No. But prayer is needed for two things. Unity in the Body of Christ and an awakening of our spirits so that they align with God’s. Not all of these words that are supposed to be from God are saying the same thing. I know of others that I know well and have been tested with time. And this isn’t so.

I caution everyone to take a step back and ask for further understanding and start by full surrender of all of our thoughts, desires, human reasoning and imaginations. Put this Trump info on a hook and pray for wisdom.

Diane
Diane
August 5, 2019 3:48 PM

As much as I respect people on this site, I have to agree with Cooper. Maybe there are some who consider Trump to be a savior, but the Christians I know, including me, just think of him as the alternative to the evil we were certain of. So far, I am not seeing anything Trump is doing that leads me to believe he is anything other than a human being who loves this country and has made some decisions I agree with. His words, which are toxic at times, are not policy. I believe, along with my spirit filled Christian friends, that God is giving us a reprieve from what would have been certain disaster with a Hillary Clinton presidency. I pray fervently for President Trump and America daily, mostly for mercy and for God’s will to be done in America, loosing the spirit of truth and exposure over this country.

Tdinh
Tdinh
August 6, 2019 8:37 AM

I agree with the 2 above: I don’t know any Christians who believe Trump is a savior- in now way shape or form. The remnant of those I know believe Trump is an instrument: anti-globalist; pro-life; pro-arms etc… The man is hated by the world, an anti-thesis of Obama who is loved by the world.

To the person who wrote the first comment is in error, for the person said they do not pray for Trump. Its an error because we are told to pray for the “kings” and those in authority. The man needs our prayers in asmuch as the other politicians need our prayers too.

Again, I cannot agree with the original post.

Harrison
August 5, 2019 4:55 PM
I am from a West Africa and a christian .l don’t have any interest in Obama or trump .There are few things l would like to say . 1.First the lord laid on my heart to pray for trump when he came to power but later this zeal died down and l didn’t understand so l tried to ask the lord which made we aware that he is a deceiver which l later got a confirmation. 2.Even in the alleged heat of that comment Trump was said to have made, l defended him against the wave as this was against African. 3.I am saddened by the relaxation of Christians prayer as trump came to office and without any major repentance. 4.People should kindly go to God personally and not to be deceived by the media bashing because the devil knows that by doing that he would get those who would stand with him because of sympathy. We should know the enemy learns fast .Think of what he probably said to the one third of Angels who follow him after seeming the majesty and glory of God. He has gotten those who love evil (Obama)as he portray evil and must get those who love good so one must play good. 5.There hasn’t be much repentance ,no national call for repentance as the even does not see to repent. EVEN THE THEN WICKED KING OF NINEVEH CALLED FOR NATIONAL REPENTANCE SO WHAT STOPS THE GOOD TRUMP TO DO SO? 6.Of late God has been telling me the destruction of America is near ,the calamities will start soon I have been jittery knowing my friends ,the christian community,just as recent as two months a friend contacted me he is now in NYC. 7.Not more than two hours ago a PDF I am reading,… Read more »
Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 5, 2019 5:13 PM

You speak the TRUTH brother. I would not be surprised if your prayers for Trump waned around March 2018. Please seek the LORD with what I’m about to share next. . . . March 2018 . . . That is when the LORD showed me he (Trump) took the DNA enhancements that changed his DNA structure . . . He is no longer fully human. He is now what is called a “Hybrid”. The DNA changes Trump took is what occurs WHEN people take the “Mark of the beast”. There is no turning back from the DNA changes for Trump or anybody else who takes “The mark of the beast”.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 5, 2019 5:15 PM

I apologize . . . It was April 2018, not March 2018. It was something difficult to “see”/receive, but once shown by Holy Spirit . . . It doesn’t go away.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 5, 2019 6:55 PM

Ahhhh. . . The thumbs down . . . Sadly brings several Scripture references to mind, but at least the warnings have gone out and there is not blood on my hands.
Micah 2:11 ~ “If a man of wind comes and invents lies:” I will preach to you about wine and beer,” he would be just the preacher for this people.”
AND . .
Isaiah 30:10 ~ “They say to the seers, “No more visions,” and to the prophets, “Do not prophesy to us the truth. Speak to us pleasant words; prophesy illusions. “

watcher
watcher
August 11, 2019 9:36 AM

Linda – Ill not thumbs down but I cant agree with your comment re dna.

Cooper
August 5, 2019 8:53 PM
I have a follow-on since reading so many people comment. BTW, following ones heart is the same in this situation that was expressed as a gut feeling or another term. It is the Spirit of God within us. Ok? Trump has been ordained by God to lead the country, correct? Then making this simple. We are to pray that he has discernment and fulfills the plan of God. Even Cyrus the King of Babylon was called “My Servant” by God. So Trump is God’s servant. If you notice, Trump has not deviated from his goals that he set out since he has been in office. Pence has been working at a ferocious pace to restore Christian thought, teachings and voice back into America. Trump has numerous times asked for prayer to sustain him and fight the forces of communism that has beset us. Lawlessness and violence. How is this fought? Not by having a Trump session denouncing him as evil. Yes we are to judge righteously and to test all spirits to see if evil exists in the matter. But this should not be. I have been a Christian for well over 50 years. And walked closely with Him for 40 years. He speaks with me. I wish daily but very often. I’m not blowing my own horn. Only to say we need to put this on a hook. Then put on our boots and pray. But include your Christian family that disagrees with each other and for Trump and all of government so that righteousness might be done and seen by others and God is glorified. The world knows us for loving our brothers and sisters in Christ and lifting them up. Finally, we are soon to enter Joel 2:23. Read the last sentence. That is the beginning of… Read more »
Adam Kerberg
Adam Kerberg
August 6, 2019 9:34 AM
Cooper, I totally agree that we need to be unified, and we should lift one another up… but read the comments. We ARE a divided body. There is a heavy cloud of deception surrounding Trump. someone is wrong. I have to accept the fact that may stand in front of almighty God one day and give account for being WRONG, and that’s a sobering thought. However, I have been in ministry for over 25 years, and I commune with the Lord every day as well. When I was younger, I heard the “latter rain” and “End Times Revival” doctrines, mainly from TBN and when I was preaching in the Assemblies of God. ( fine folks, just wasn’t for me) However, when I read scripture pertaining to the Last Days, things “wax worse and worse.” The “love of many will grow cold.” ( so much more scripture) The world gets darker and darker as we head toward the Tribulation, as I see it. The latter rain, to me, pertains to the fact that Israel was a dessert ( see mark Twain’s comments) and is now one of the world’s most fertile food producers. I do not believe America will be Great Again while we murder the innocents in the womb, while we openly mock God in every major city during “Pride Month”, and so on. Some say no one claims Trump to be a savior, yet the idea pushed is that he is going to lead America into another Renaissance of those of us believers would just jump in. The church was not involved in politics until this presidency. Trust me, I was a precinct chairman in the Republican Party for several years during the W presidency. Before Trump, Christians were mostly of the attitude, “God is watching over America, so… Read more »
Kirk
August 6, 2019 12:43 PM

Part of the reason this country is in the mess that it’s in is because the church HASN’T been involved in politics enough over the years. I do remember when the church did get involved in the ’80’s, way before Trump. Remember the moral majority, remember Pat Robertson running for president. Unfortunately the false message of ‘you can’t legislate morality’ became the church mantra and the church backed off. Since then you can see what happened. We legislated immorality instead. We are meant to be the salt of the earth and the light of the world. You can’t do that if you hide under a bushel. This country is run by ‘the people’. The church is part of the people and has a responsibility to rule and reign over the darkness. Politics is not our saviour, nor is Trump, but ‘righteousness exalts a nation’ and how can a nation that is run by its people be exalted if the righteous ones within that nation do nothing and concede defeat to the unrighteous by forfeiting the game before it even begins.

Margaret
Margaret
August 10, 2019 12:47 AM

I agree. The Lord spoke clearly to my heart and confirmed that He was raising Trump up as a Cyrus for such a time as this. And it happened, just as He said it would. Trump is not perfect, of course, but his being in office is buying the church a little more time to prepare for the days and times ahead. God raised him up at this time to give us,the church, more time. He has been a Godsend , and I pray the church unites to pray him in another 4 years. The church needs to repent and wake up and start walking with the Lord.
The Lord also specifically showed me in a dream that Obama is selling the country out, and that he is more dangerous now that he is out of office, than when he was President, and that while he was President, he “seeded” this country and the gov’t with insidiousness and division and all that we see happening now.
God did not raise Trump up because he was perfect. But in actuality he is the perfect leader right now for what is happening in this country. His absolute confidence and ability to not care what people think or say, is priceless.
We need to take all these dreams and visions that people have on these sites, and prayerfully lay them before the Lord for His truth in them. Many of us have been wrong at times, thinking we heard from God, and it wasn’t quite from Him. But that’s where humility comes in for all of us – we love God and we want truth, and we seek Him for it, and pray over all that we read, for wisdom and truth. Love you all…..

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
August 10, 2019 8:51 AM

Well said, Margaret. Trump is God’s Cyrus to fulfill God’s purpose for the remnant church. Let’s stop bashing imperfect Trump and raising counterproductive suspicion that leads to the election of devils, but pray for him and speak the truth with LOVE and HUMILITY.

Kasey Streichert Burt
August 13, 2019 2:04 PM

Cooper: Thank you for your response to this. It is easy to find someone to blame or accuse when the world is in chaos. I too have noticed that the persecution of Trump has been unparalleled to anything that has come before him in the Presidency of the United States. One thing I would add, when we see such vehement attack, it should be an alert that satan is at work. No one is saying Trump is infallible or “on task” all of the time, he isn’t. What Trump needs is our PRAYERS, for guidance, direction and a sound mind during this onslaught against him. We must remember, nearly half of the United States voted for this man. So let’s do our job as believers and intercede on his behalf asking God to intervene wherever Trump may be swayed to do the wrong this. Because frankly, we are not called to “hate” him, we are called to pray for our enemies and that includes our President if someone considers him that. Blessings, Kasey

Antwon Anderson
Antwon Anderson
August 8, 2019 8:36 PM

If you trust any politician and believe every word that comes out their mouths including Trump are been deceived! This man out of his own mouth said he dint have to repent. Just do good. Hes a good person! This man wants the red flag laws! The border is getting worse! He support same sex marriage! He hasn’t came down hard on abortion! I dont trust the government period! Obama and Trump are part of the same coin, but different sides! I put all my trust in Jesus!!!

S. Renee Felder
Renee
August 8, 2019 11:41 AM

There is a bigger picture here. Obama was used to polarize the Right. Trump is being used to polarize the left. Both are part of the plan, just playing different roles.

Mike M
Mike M
August 5, 2019 3:46 PM

I don’t believe we are going to be able to vote our way out of this one guys. We are in a tangled mess in many ways (financial, spiritual, moral…). It would seem that the Lord is using the Trump administration to shine a light on much that has been going on for decades. There are awful, satanic ritual sins that are yet to hit the public eye, once the sin is fully exposed….? Not sure when the hammer is going to fall but I’m preparing for it as best I can.

Gary F
Gary F
August 5, 2019 6:10 PM

Blessings Mike. I do agree with what you have shared above. What is at the door is the best of times (for those that abide and walk in the Holy Spirit) and the worst of times for those that do not. If DJT did not become President, I don’t believe that the abhorrent evil (i.e. rampant pedophilia, Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA), rape, murder of children, canibalism, Adrenochrome harvesting, etc., etc.) in the highest places of government, business and religion would have become known.

The reawakening of Pizzagate (James Alifantis) and Pedogate, the executions (yes, executions) of GHWB and JMcC along with the recent arrests of Keith Raniere (and Claire Bronfman & others of NXIVM), Jeffrey Epstein, etc. and nefarious roles of Ghislaine Maxwell (daughter of Robert Maxwell), Rachel Chandler, Les Wexner, is exposing a level of evil that is beyond the comprehension of most people and unequivocally proves Ephesians 6 to be true.

For those Z3 family members that are not following the trials and tribulations of Timothy C. Holmseth, his upcomIng August 2019 court case in Wisconsin and the staunch support of Abel Danger’s Field McConnell and of certain Marines and members of Trump’s inner circle, I would greatly encourage you to do so.

This will could be a historic landmark case that will lead to growing revelations about Mike Pence and other high ranking members of government, judiciary and police that relate to abused, missing and/or murdered children – particularly in the states of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Indiana and Florida.

Prepare for natural disaster, economic collapse, foreign invasion, growing persecution and martyrdom of ‘true’ Christians, and the rise to power of BHO.

DJT is not our Savior – Jesus is. 🙏✝️🙏

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
August 5, 2019 6:53 PM

can you enlighten me on Mike Pence Gary. on the surface he seems to be an wonderful Christian man, but there always been a nagging in my spirit all is not what it seems. but I never say anything because I don’t know what it is about him that bother me.

Gary F
Gary F
August 5, 2019 7:11 PM

Blessings Michelle. I know how you feel since it was quite a shock to me as well when I first started looking into this. Here is a link to one short video: https://youtu.be/H5B_1f3fwsg

There is a MP section with more details at http://www.timothycharlesholmseth.com

Gary F
Gary F
August 5, 2019 8:01 PM

If anyone is interested in digging into this further, here is another interesting video about the death (aka murder) of Tory Smith who was hot on the trail of MP:

This video from July 22, 2019 is an impromptu gathering of Field McConnell and Timothy Holmseth. Timothy’s portion starts at 35:00 min:

This follow up video from August 1, 2019 with Field McConnell and Timothy Holmseth. The portion with Timothy starts at 7:30 min:

Mike M
Mike M
August 5, 2019 8:51 PM

100 thumbs up. Word is that MP was supposed to be an insurance policy for GHWB. Didn’t work out that way in the end. It would be better to have a millstone tied around one’s neck and be thrown into the sea….

Jean
Jean
August 5, 2019 9:09 PM

President Trump has not only supported the LGBTQ movement, his administration is promoting it worldwide. The US surpasses some other countries in its moral decline, meaning homosexuality is NOT openly accepted everywhere else. Promoting it, therefore, by introducing it into those cultures is as evil as making it part of our elementary school curriculum. This does, however, fulfill scripture about Mystery Babylon. Not only does she delight in evil, she promotes it to others. ( Think entertainment industry, too.) And while I am on that subject, mystery Babylon is destroyed for her treatment of Israel. Dividing Israel, peace plan?? I pray not.

I met a young Christian recently whose youtube channel was demonitized due to his views. How much had he earned? 30 bucks. That gave me pause. They want to silence EVERY voice that does not fit the narrative. Alternative media feel forgotten by Trump.

Floods, shootings, censorship, strife, deception, empty shelves, food recalls….hallmarks of normalcy or judgement?

These are some facts to consider when weighing and praying about prophecy.

There was also a Netflix documentary on Trump I watched. Very eye-opening.

Jean
Jean
August 5, 2019 9:24 PM

I have also been thinking about Jesus ‘ earthly ministry. He didn’t solve the political problems of the day. ‘Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand’ began His earthly ministry. We are His followers.

M.S.
August 6, 2019 8:30 AM

Obama was hired around a year ago by Netflix. Netflix is compromised.

Mike M
Mike M
August 6, 2019 8:23 AM

Be careful with Netflix…

Mark
Mark
August 5, 2019 4:10 PM

The real problem at the moment seems to be too many prophets coupled with a huge lack of discernment on their part.