“America has provoked Me to anger; that is why I gave you a king that will bring war to it.”

President Trump appoints John Bolton as National Security Advisor.

My son, I have seen the wickedness of this nation.

America, the time has come to answer for the sin of murder. America, in times past, to murder the unborn was never heard of. Now you can just make a request, and a life I created is murdered.

America, I have sent hundreds of true prophets unto you, yet you harkened not, nor inclined your ear to turn from your wickedness and stop offering incense to other gods. Wherefore, My fury is kindled against this wretched nation, where good is evil and evil is good. You have turned your back on My statutes and flaunt your perversions out in the open. The whorehouse you call the church is a den of every vile sin imaginable!

Why do you pray for me to bless this nation? Why does the king always say to bless this nation? Do I bless filth? Do I bless adultery? Do I bless a nation that provides the world with every form of divination and sexual perversion?? NO!!! I WILL NOT BLESS THIS NATION, NOR WILL I BLESS THE LUKEWARM CHURCH!!! (Spoken very loudly.)

My son, America has provoked Me to anger; that is why I gave you a king that will bring war to it. The king is following his script perfectly, and those that surround him continue to fill him with wicked intentions. Those around him only promote themselves and feed the lies back to the people. These people who worship this king and his wickedness will be drawn into the trap with him. But you say, “We don’t worship the king, we worship God.” Liar! In your evil hearts you worship him like he is god; he can do no wrong. Foolish people! What will you do when missiles are overhead and fire is raining down?

My people have not humbled themselves, and neither have they feared Me. My son, I have offered them a way out – to repent and humble themselves before Me. I will forgive their sins and wash them with the blood of the Lamb, but many will not because of pride. I am coming soon, so is destruction, and you, America, are not ready! Repent, for time is short!

The Father

Scripture Reference:

2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah; and, behold, this day they are a desolation, and no man dwelleth therein,
3 Because of their wickedness which they have committed to provoke me to anger, in that they went to burn incense, and to serve other gods, whom they knew not, neither they, ye, nor your fathers.
4 Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate.
5 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods.
6 Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.
7 Therefore now thus saith the Lord, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
8 In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
9 Have ye forgotten the wickedness of your fathers, and the wickedness of the kings of Judah, and the wickedness of their wives, and your own wickedness, and the wickedness of your wives, which they have committed in the land of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem?
10 They are not humbled even unto this day, neither have they feared, nor walked in my law, nor in my statutes, that I set before you and before your fathers.
11 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will set my face against you for evil, and to cut off all Judah. (Jeremiah 44:2-11)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
May 9, 2018 1:18 AM

Heartbreaking James, but this is the voice of the Lord God. Both America and Gods people must accept that war is coming, not better times, and prepare themselves accordingly. Those who know this must get away to a quiet place and hear for themselves what they must do, be it flee, stay and man the fort, preach to the lost, feed the hungry and provide shelter. The alarm has been sounded loud and long but now the consequences must come. Eventually all the nations will be dealt with, no one will escape judgement, all must prepare. But it will be a shock like no other to see America fall because she falls from such a great height. War is surely not years off, not even months but imminent. Unless the Father relents. But this is not what He is saying here. He is coming soon and so is destruction. That is plain speaking. May the Lord bring guidance and comfort to all those who hearken to these words and seek Him.

May 9, 2018 10:42 AM

Yes, it is a hard word and very sad. Regarding timing, I agree war is coming soon, starting in the Middle East starting within weeks, but I think we have at least a few more years before the U.S. gets attacked.

Lolu
Lolu
May 9, 2018 2:03 AM

Trump looks like the modern day King Cyrus, not all that Godly himself but giving the people time to return to God. I’ve always believed that good or bad, Trump is playing that role well, it is now up to the people of God to take advantage of the grace window. Sadly, it does look like just a few people are. Lord have mercy.

Megan Manrubia
May 9, 2018 11:11 AM

Trashing the nuke deal and recognizing that the Jews have every right to the land of Israel was a brilliant speach! It will cause upheaval in the middle east, but how could God be angry with that? I love how our president respects and cherishes the land and people of Israel. He really isn’t perfect at all BUT GOD is using him regardless to fulfull His will on earth as it was preordained in heaven. God has and always will be in control. Whether people like him or not, I do still choose to pray for him and all those that surround him. I keep praying that roe vs wade will be reversed and I am putting my hope and faith in God that it will. Praise the Lord for the HEART BEAT BILL! this coukd be the start of something even bigger coming that coukd very well reverse roe vs wade, but it is our job to act on it. We can’t rely on the president or the nation….the church needs to stand for life! With that said, I know our president can’t save our nation but I believe in a big God that through our prayers and supplications anything is possible for those you believe and pray with mighty faith. I know that God is angered by alot of things but I also know that my God also relents and leaves behind a blessing if we will humble ourselves and repent. Judgement will come where it is due but I do continue to pray that God will change things around….GBY🕊❤

Charles VanDelden
Charles VanDelden
May 9, 2018 8:40 PM

Hi Megan,
Please view Lyn Leahzs’ latest video regarding a news clip about Pres. Trumps’ proposed peace plan, for Israel and the Palestinians, given last Friday to Israels defense minister. IF this info is true, then we will NOT see the whole of Jerusalem be Israels capital. Instead parts of it will be divided.
Get ready for the New madrid fault to quake!
If Trump splits Jerusalem, God will split the USA,
according to past prophecies.
Hope Lyns’ news clip is in error…….however she does a good job reporting the truth.
Blessings to you…..
Charlie

Ming
Ming
May 9, 2018 9:49 PM

Yes – as confirmed by Dr. Robert Mawire, there will be a two-state agreement, and Jerusalem will be a “corpus separatum”, with the Temple Mount being oversaw by a UN official… Please pray for those who are living close to the Madrid fault line and the peace of Jerusalem.

Time mark 20:49 – 22:25

Last but not least, per Dr. Mawire, confessing HIS Words again & again & again (like His Command to Joshua)… till you can reflectively respond to ALL situations with the Promises of God – this is the key to prosper & overcome in the coming days (the Saints will overcome by the Blood of the Lamb AND the Word of their testimony)!

Hupotasso!

Best,

Ming

Christine Beadsworth
May 10, 2018 3:17 AM

Sadhu Selveraj also was told that Jerusalem will be divided.

Megan Manrubia
May 9, 2018 8:55 PM

Hi Charles,
I will check it out and see what she reports, I do however have grown a little weary of Lyn Leahz but will check it out. I do watch BP earthwatch and I do believe his videos are legit and honest. He too is a man of God and is striaght to the point. I haven’t heard that Jerusalem will be split…I have actually heard that the US isn’t the only country moving thier embassy, other countries are joining in on moving thier embassy as well. Benjamin farcloth has had a word from the Lord to look and keep watch on May 14th. I don’t know what is going to happen for sure, but it is a huge day in history. I am hoping and praying for a peaceful day on Israel’s 70th anniversary, but it is also a high watch day😓🕊GBY❤

Christine Beadsworth
May 10, 2018 3:12 AM

if you want accurate up to date information on Israel from the ground, watch Amir Tsavarti:

GCC
GCC
May 9, 2018 11:23 AM

I totally agree! POTUS is just instrument of our Almighty God. Not, one of us are “JUST” without God and His begotten Son, Jesus. Not one! Nearly, whole world hates POTUS. This means he is doing the right thing, whether he knows it or not. A separation being set…

Mike M
Mike M
May 9, 2018 2:44 PM

That’s the spirit Megan!! Keep taking the fight to the enemy and encouraging the church to do the same!

Megan Manrubia
May 9, 2018 3:31 PM
I just here Trump this and trump that…..the nation this and the nation that….God didn’t hand His ultimate authority to either, He handed it to us who dwell on the earth, who have been called to do His will and to those who are willing to stand up and change things around in the name of Jesus, in whome we glorify through our works. The authority was given to us the moment the Holy Spirit entered in you and I. Those awake should know that change starts with us….us….you and I….this nation is a nation among many and all nations will be judged. Donald Trump is but one man among many, but the church is a body FULL OF MANY MEMBERS. Members who are of a called people to make the changes in the world and hold back the gates of Hell. Satan may have dominion on earth BUT GOD gave us rule over the serpent and first rule over the earth! how much more can we achieve if we are all listening to what the word of God is saying? Don’t we have a huuuge God on our side? Regardless of what is coming, I have a peace that surpasses all understanding. I trust God knows exactly what He is doing every second and I WILL NOT fear. Judgment will come where judgement is due. You may not like what the president has done and you may disagree with him. I certainly don’t whorship him! No! But I will not dishonor him or continue to quit praying and hoping that God will move him to change things. We are to pray for our leaders, I just disagree on some of these post that belittle or dispise him(it’s as if all hope is lost for this president so I’ll encourage… Read more »
Aidan
Aidan
May 9, 2018 7:20 AM

Then let us rejoice over the few and continue to warn the many.

John Barry
John Barry
May 9, 2018 5:55 AM

Amen Brother James , in the Court of Heaven the Blood of 70 million unborn cry out to GOD 24/7 for justice . The moment Obama the evil turned us into a sodomite nation and the American church said nothing our fate was sealed if GOD is Who HE says HE is , and HE is . Blessings

Mike M
Mike M
May 9, 2018 9:43 AM

Not only did the American church say nothing, many in the church actually voted for him (though the elections were rigged anyway). I remember listening to Mena Lee Grebin recounting a conversation she had with Father regarding this…she couldn’t believe it when He told her that many in the church voted for Obama…He then spelled it out for her (the different cultural sub-sets of the church and their political leanings) and it all made sense.

I remember a few summers ago there were three issues happening and God spoke to me that these issues were all nails in our coffin. James O’Keefe and Project Veritas had exposed Planned Parenthood for selling baby parts, the Supreme Court had ruled in favor of gay marriage, and the Iran deal (that we just walked away from) was set in place. I knew that unless we made these things right we were on borrowed time.

There has been a move toward righteousness by some in our government…I continue to pray for them. I know the condition and fragile position we are in as a country so I am prepared for the worst (if one can ever be) – yet I am not going to give up contending for righteousness to prevail. It seems there has been a break in the frequency and severity of the judgments lately, but it also seems few are appreciating it. The wildfire and hurricane seasons are coming up…

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 9, 2018 4:34 PM

Let’s not forget Pastor David Wilkerson, one of our most anointed and powerful American Ministers. He warned us years ago that God showed him a “thousand cites burning.” He said Babylon would be destroyed. There are so many messengers now seeing the destruction of a once proud nation. A nation that over time has become JUST TOO DARN PROUD; and for all the wrong reasons.

Our freedom has allowed it’s citizens to breed, bless, and accept sexual perversion of all kinds. Our freedom has allowed us the rip and gut unborn babies out of their mothers womb. Our freedom has encouraged Hollywood and the music industry, including much of “Christian” music to be nothing but pictures and noise that offends rather than blesses. Our freedom has allowed immigrants to flood our nation, and not all of these aliens desire to honor America. Our freedom has grown many Apostate churches. Churches that teach false doctrine, along with the new movement telling the congregation to JUMP for their blessings and answered prayer. This religious “freedom” is to any older person like myself, repulsive. It looks like a pit of people gone “mad upon their IDOLS,” which is exactly what many of these apostate churches are doing.

I could go on, but let it known there is a VERY HOLY GOD in heaven who is forced to sit upon his Throne of righteousness and watch this, and more, every day and night. I’m a writer and researcher, and I could get very graphic here, but with respect, I will end and say Byron’s prophecies, among others, can be nothing but the TRUTH.

God have mercy on your beloved Saints AND the people YOU are drawing to Your Holy Son Jesus.
Amen

Jen
Jen
May 14, 2018 1:27 PM

Absolute TRUTH. GOD bless you, Linda. You nailed it.

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
May 10, 2018 6:39 PM

Linda C.—Praise GOD for good summation of what’s happening. GOD bless.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 9, 2018 4:48 PM

I can say with CERTIANTY that many of Christians who attend “Glory of Zion” in the Seattle area, had Hillary Clinton for President stickers on their car in 2016. My neighbor saw this also, and we were shocked to say the least. Chuck Peirce is one of the Pastors over this group. I think the time has come when we need to stand up and call out names if ANYONE is leading Gods people astray. IMHO And yes, we’ll probably be upset when Mr. Trump finishes with his agenda, but we thought we made the better choice.

Mike M
Mike M
May 9, 2018 7:09 PM

You made the right choice Linda. I also remember Mena saying she was told by Father that anyone who professes to be His but votes for Hillary will be blinded to biblical prophesy.
America is going to be shocked when the truth of what she and her handlers have been involved with comes to light. Shocked beyond belief.

Megan Manrubia
May 9, 2018 8:14 PM

I totally agree, I was completely disgusted when I found out…..Lord have mercy🤢

Ming
Ming
May 9, 2018 10:23 PM

Can’t agree more!

America is already a laughing stock for the Whole World to leer & jeer at, and the “deep culture” (per James Comey) & the mass media are still exposing & accusing the POTUS’ most private shame & scars in the most callous & unforgiving way to fuel the “Circus”…

It’s just fair and HIS Mercy to drag all these characters and their dark, treasonous secrets into the lime light for the whole world, especially their millennial devotees & the sleeping American public, to see & realize – how far a country has fallen.

If God does not shake Mr Comey, the promoter of his “A Higher Loyalty” book, and his fellas to the core, do you think he/they will repent?

Savage
Savage
May 9, 2018 1:35 PM

Two of the above are abominations to YHWH. A third abomination of which this nation is guilty is found in Prov 20:23: Differing measures. The nation borrows strong dollars and repays with weak dollars. This nation is a rotten thief!

May 9, 2018 10:57 AM

I updated this to show the author is Byron Searle.

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
May 9, 2018 2:00 AM

James, just wondering if there was a typo in this. Was this from Byron Searle? All the best.

Felicity
Felicity
May 9, 2018 6:39 AM

I wondered the same thing.

May 9, 2018 10:54 AM

Yes, sorry Peter. I was too tired last night when I posted it and forgot to change the author name. It has been updated now.

jerry rigg
May 9, 2018 8:35 AM

Thought the same thing…the bible is clear that God does not hide His eyes from sin and in particular ….the shedding of the blood of the innocents.

Pieter-Louis Potgieter
Pieter-Louis Potgieter
May 9, 2018 11:44 AM

Just take note that these past messages of Byron Searle are in direct opposition to others about Trump, given by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, Terry Bennett and other ministers who function in the office of the prophet. My observation is that Byron Searle and others see Trump as part of God’s judgement, while the 2nd prophetic camp sees Trump as the blessings. I’m definitely in the 2nd camp.

May 9, 2018 1:51 PM

I disagree because both Sadhu and Terry Bennett have warned about great trouble ahead for our nation. I don’t see any conflict between their warnings and Byron’s warnings. They also both warned specifically about the coming war in Israel and the judgment of God coming upon America as a result of dividing Israel’s land.

Pieter-Louis Potgieter
Pieter-Louis Potgieter
May 9, 2018 3:02 PM

Both of these prophets have been very positive regarding the election and person of Donald Trump. The election of Trump was nothing short of Divine intervention….You are truly blessed as US citizens. I’m thinking now of our president here in SA and the previous president Jacob Zuma. For us the norm these days are corruption, inflation, talks about land appropriation and presidents that seek counsel from Ancestoral spirits. What did that previous post call Donald Trump? ‘The foolish King…’ I pray that we get a ‘foolish King’ like that, here in SA.

May 9, 2018 4:46 PM

I think it’s a mistake to assume God putting Trump in office means it’s all blue sky ahead. I know Sundar and Terry Bennett don’t believe that based on numerous severe warnings each of them have shared.

God used Satan to afflict Job, but that doesn’t mean God was in agreement with Satan or that Satan did the right thing. I believe God also put Obama in office to bring our nation to repentance, but that doesn’t mean He agreed with Obama or that Obama did the right things. The same is true with Trump. Just because God is using Trump for His purposes does not mean there’s no trouble ahead.

Byron stated clearly God put Trump in office, so he agrees with Sundar and Terry Bennett on that point. The severe trouble all three have warned about shows a lot of mistakes will be made by our leaders, both political and spiritual leaders, because calamity is not the inheritance of people who act uprightly before God. As the scripture says, righteousness exalts a nation. Our leaders are a reflection of our people, so judgment comes on our entire nation, but the foolish decisions of our leaders ultimately leads us into calamity, just as Byron stated. I know Sundar and Terry Bennett agree with that because they have specifically connected the coming calamities to our foolish decisions regarding Israel and regarding our refusal to deal with the corruption in our land.

Jerome Popiel
May 9, 2018 8:38 PM

I don’t believe Trump is flat out refusing to deal with corruption, but he is being attacked by the liberals with a great vengeance now. They are doing everything they can think of to impeach him. Rosenstein is a traitor. Sessions is weak. Mueller is running the DOJ. We can’t expect a lot right now.

Pieter-Louis Potgieter
Pieter-Louis Potgieter
May 10, 2018 2:41 AM

True enough. I agree to an extent. The way I interpret Byron’s writings are that Trump is part of God’s judgement ‘on the wicked land’ though, which is a shift in nuance from that of Sundar & Bennett. Anyways… I pray God’s will over your country and mine. May His Kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven. Much blessings & thanks for the stimulating discussion.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
May 9, 2018 2:00 PM

You speak truly James

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
May 9, 2018 1:56 PM

I believe its both, right now we are in the calm before the storm, then there will be big trouble years, then after the big trouble years, America repents gets right with God and we have some years of blessing from God.

Stephen Gookin
Stephen Gookin
May 9, 2018 1:36 AM

This brings sadness to my heart. I have hated the evil that goes on in this nation. Wanting the Church to wake up, and turn, but I can’t say I see any change. False hope was given by Mark Taylor. This warning through James grieves my heart, but I can’t argue a single point of what the Lord has said we do. I love America. Not for her sin, not necessarily for her strength, but i think for the freedom we have in this country. In times past we would rally around the flag, and stand in one level or another of unity. But we have used it to sin, and take advantage of others. The very weakest among us. We have embraced so called alternative lifestyles. And there is no shame. There is no repentance, except for a mere remnant. I wish the United States would turn, and not have to face the agony of defeat before our enemies. Nor see our cities burn.

May 9, 2018 10:53 AM

I apologize for accidentally posting this under my name. I updated it to show the author is Byron Searle. That’s what I get for staying up too late last night.

Jmore
Jmore
May 9, 2018 1:01 PM

Can someone please explain or lead me to a link describing why killing the shady deal that Obama made with Iran is a bad idea? I simply do not understand this issue.

Stephen Gookin
May 9, 2018 3:30 PM

Greg hunter on USA watchdog points out, that nothing was ever signed. If it was a treaty, then it would have had to go through the senate, for confirmation. So this is not a treaty. And there are no signatories. Who signed the document?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSZSg-YCYeg&feature=youtu.be&t=10m30s

Stephen Gookin
Stephen Gookin
May 9, 2018 6:13 PM

Also, just found the John Kerry, violated Logan Act. in trying to salvage the deal. TruNews May 8th, 2018 Time Mark 12 minute Mark https://www.trunews.com/stream/trunews-tuesday-may-8-2018

bert
bert
May 9, 2018 3:03 PM

Taking a stab at your question about why departing from the sos “deal” is a bad idea. We violated an agreement signed by multiple signatories. Went back on our word. Played loose with Matthew 5:37: “let your yes be yes, and your no be no; anything else is of the evil one.” The LORD is the administer of all covenants. He holds us to our word (albeit given in good faith).

Of course, the obvious question is whether or not we should have originated and signed this “agreement”. Everyone here would say “NO!!” – and I agree. But once one gives their word…

I concur with vacating this agreement as it was unlawful from the start – not approved by Congress and all. But just trying to get into the head of those who are raising a ruckus. Might be totally off base altogether.

Christian Block
Christian Block
May 9, 2018 5:52 PM

Israeli media is reporting that Iranian forces have launched 20 rockets towards the Golan Heights. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/245717

Galen Carter
Galen Carter
May 9, 2018 5:36 PM

The bottom line is I believe that we need to walk repentant, walk holy, and bow humbly before our God and preach the word boldly no matter what happens in this country we know that we walk in His favor, His glory, His anointing, His protection and His provision.

Lee Ching Fong
May 10, 2018 2:41 AM

Just A Thought. Many prophecy state that USA will betray Israel, and many pointing finger to Obama is the one. Now Obama is gone and Trump is here. Obama generally known by many and Israel that he is definitely antisemitism. Everything he do is against the welfare of Israel, seem for me he is Israel top foreign enemy. DO YOU THINK ENEMY CAN BETRAY ENEMY??? [I personally believe only friend can betray each other]

Now Trump is arise, to be good friend for Israel so to speck. Many including Israel government will agree Trump is for Israel side, a friend for her while all nations against her. I not doubt about that. Well… can possibility a good friend betray Israel (just like Judah Iscariot betray Jesus) ?

May 10, 2018 1:01 PM

Good point Lee Ching Fong. You are correct in saying Obama is no friend of Israel, but when he visited there in 2013, they received him as a friend, so from their perspective, they could feel betrayed by him. Ultimately, whether it is Trump or Obama, America will suffer the consequences.