America Now More Divided than Ever, Drawing Closer to Civil War

As I was scanning through the news headlines today, I saw confirmation after confirmation of a dream I received in December 2013. That is not good.

The dream revealed a covert civil war in which factions within the United States federal government coordinated with the mainstream news media to deceive the American public while systematically destroying their opposition, even using military force. I saw U.S. military aircrafts shooting down other U.S. military aircrafts. I saw the news media had prior knowledge of the attack, but reported it as something else, following a pre-arranged false script.

When I had that dream in 2013, America was showing some signs of being divided, but the divide has deepened dramatically since then. What I see happening today causes me to feel such sadness for our once-great country because it appears we are moving closer to what I saw. Here are a few examples:

Cancellation of White House Press Conferences:
For the first time in modern history, our President is considering cancelling all White House press conferences because the news media has turned into a mob of deranged psychopaths. They now think their job is to destroy the President because they don’t like his policies. What ever happened to just reporting the news? Today, they purposely twist statements made by the White House spokesman to fabricate news stories, so they can promote their radical agenda. President Trump is being forced to take action to restore some semblance of reality in the news. It’s like having to shoot a rabid dog, unpleasant but necessary.

Cancellation of Conservative Television Sitcom:
Conservative voices that were tolerated while Obama was in office and Hillary Clinton was the heir-apparent, are no longer tolerated now that Trump is in office. For example, ABC is cancelling Tim Allen’s highly successful sitcom series, “Last Man Standing,” despite the fact it is their second most watched comedy. What ever happened to networks caring about ratings? Despite strong ratings, it’s being cancelled apparently because the central character is a political conservative and devout Christian who believes in traditional American values. (Source: Americanthinker.com) It makes me wonder, if they can’t tolerate a comedy sitcom, how much longer will they tolerate sites like this posting articles like this?

Fake News Fabricated by Clinton Campaign:
After enduring six months of fake news from the mainstream news media promoting a story about Russia hacking the 2016 Presidential election despite having zero evidence, we now learn it was created by Hillary Clinton’s senior staffers John Podesta and Robby Mook less than 24 hours after she conceded defeat in the election. (Source: freedomoutpost.com) It was nothing more than a political witch hunt designed to destroy the Trump administration with the full cooperation of the news media, just like I saw in my dream.

FBI Making Bribes to Fabricate Fake News Story:
Even more disturbing than the fake news is the new evidence showing the FBI was also in on the scheme to fabricate the Russian election hacking story. The FBI even went so far as to bribe a Russian computer hacker into making a false confession, claiming he was ordered by Russian President Vladimir Putin to hack the U.S. election to steal votes from Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump win the White House. Fortunately, the hacker refused to cooperate, but it is amazing to see such corruption in the FBI, who is supposed to be enforcing our justice system, not destroying it. It is amazing they would go that far to carry out an evil scheme created by Hillary Clinton’s campaign managers. It makes me wonder how those FBI agents sleep at night. Only someone whose conscience has been seared could do what they did. (Source: Zerohedge.com)

Absurd News Media Accusations of Trump:
The mainstream news media is comparing Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey to Richard Nixon firing Archibald Cox during his Watergate scandal, which is the most absurd statement imaginable because Watergate was a real scandal based on a real event that happened while the Russian hacking story is a fake scandal based on no evidence. Starting at about the 5:45-minute mark in the 8-minute video clip below, Fox News shows a reel of clips they pulled from other news channels showing the most outrageous distortions about Trump firing Comey.

Former President Leading Revolt:
We will never hear this reported in the mainstream news media, but it’s happening and it’s unprecedented. Former President Obama is leading an effort to sabotage the Trump administration through the organization he founded, Organizing for Action (OFA). No previous U.S. President has ever done anything like this.

A few months ago, I signed up for their mailing list to see what they were up to. Most of their emails have focused on trying to save Obamacare and recruiting people to disrupt local town hall meetings held by their Congressional representatives. We saw a great example of that on Thursday when two men had to be escorted out of a town hall meeting in North Dakota for being too disruptive and even making physical threats, as shown in the 40-second video below. The meeting was held by Republican North Dakota Rep. Kevin Cramer.

The protesters followed the OFA script perfectly as they expressed outrage over, you guessed it, the potential repeal of Obamacare. Thanks to OFA’s well-funded, well-organized efforts, unprecedented thug tactics like this are now becoming common practice in America, similar to what happened during the 2016 election.

Conclusion:
The America we have known and loved is now unraveling before our eyes. Our problems are not going away simply because Donald Trump claims he will make America great again. The divide is deepening, not healing. This battle cannot be won in the political realm because we have opened the door for demonic forces, spirits of division. Sin opens the door for Satan to come in and take dominion because when we sin we bow our knees to Satan. No political actions will force him to retreat. The only remedy is to close the doors by reversing our course, but that requires something no politicians or mega-church leaders are willing to talk about, the dirty R-word, Repentance.

While Trump promises to make America great again, our Christian leaders are talking about just about anything except what the Lord Jesus talked about. His first sermon was, “Repent!” (Mark 1:15) His last sermon was, “Repent!” (Rev.2:5,16,21,22, 3:3,19) And everywhere in between He preached, “Repent!” (LK. 10:13, 11:32, 13:3, 15:7, 17:3, 17:4). Yet, today these hirelings can’t seem to think of one single thing America needs to repent from, not one single sin we have committed. No, they just skip that topic altogether and fast forward to all the great blessings ahead. They have thrown out the true gospel to proclaim another gospel because it tickles the ears and draws in the mega-crowds. And with the crowds come money, money, money. They have empowered and enriched themselves while our nation has fallen apart.

As I scanned through the news headlines today, all I could see was a train that has already left the station and is now accelerating and losing control. Anyone who thinks we are going to slow it down or stop it with a political solution is deceived. It is not going to happen that way. The only solution is righteousness, which means getting right with God, not according to what we think, but according to what He commands.

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin brings disgrace upon any people. (Proverbs 14:34)

But I also had another dream, which gives me hope for the future. In that dream, I saw a cry of repentance coming from a righteous remnant. I saw a large community of believers who longed to be right with God more than anything else in the world. I saw the presence of God among them was stronger than anything I have ever seen before. I don’t know what our nation will endure to get there, but for those who stay on the path of righteousness, the future is bright.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
May 14, 2017 7:45 am

It grieves my heart with what is happening in the world. Satan is certainly cranking it up. We should all repent, pray, pray, and pray. In my 74 years have never seen such violent and hate. The one thing I know to be true is that I am a child of God..praise him today and always.

flea
flea
May 14, 2017 10:40 am

Andy Stanely: God punishes to bring back, not to pay back.
In the next decade America will be radically changed and reformed for the better. Just humble yourself, stay close to Jesus and keep on praying and prepping.

Don MC
Don MC
May 17, 2017 11:43 pm
flea, In your comment “God punishes to bring back, not to pay back.”; How would you interpret these scriptures which are referring to America? Rev 18:4-7 4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues; 5 for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 “Pay her back even as she has paid, and give back to her double according to her deeds; in the cup which she has mixed, mix twice as much for her.” 7 “To the degree that she glorified herself and lived sensuously, to the same degree give her torment and mourning; for she says in her heart, ‘I SIT as A QUEEN AND I AM NOT A WIDOW, and will never see mourning.” Rev 17:16-17 16 “And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire. 17 For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.” Also, the following scriptures state explicitly, that not only, will America be judged unto total desolation, but also unto an ELE (Extinction Level Event). The elect remnant will be spared, of coarse. Rev 18:21-24 21 Then a strong angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “So will Babylon, the great city, be thrown down with violence, and will not be found any longer. 22 “And the sound of harpists and musicians and flute-players and trumpeters… Read more »
Antwon
Antwon
May 14, 2017 9:43 pm

I second every word you’ve stated..

Carrie McClure
May 14, 2017 2:10 pm

James, In my view you are “right on” in your assessment of America’s current condition. I am glad you are out there sharing your assessments, dreams and visions with us.

Sisterann
Sisterann
May 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Proverbs 26:2 “The curse does not come except for a cause; or “we reap what we have sown”.
We have destroyed nations, countries, families in the name of “Peace (interference ).
God will not be mocked!
We have been told by our media about the “EVIL” perpetrated by evil dictators; we have been taught to believe a lie by claiming that this PERSON or Nation are our enemies .
Our NATION had STOLEN, KILLED, LIED all a violation of the 10 commandments .
Is our God JUST?
Is Our GOD RIGHTEOUS?
Does He not balance the SCALES?
Are You Rescue Ready?

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
May 14, 2017 7:09 am

Wow James, this sure sounds like a dream I had a few years back where I saw our own military attacking the U.S. citizens and declaring martial law. Just last February is when I was awakened to a gun shot fired by my left ear and heard the word, “Lincoln”, and just in January or February of this years I saw Trump under attack and leaving the White House. This is a little off course, but I would keep an eye on Turkey still, remember the dream where I saw a Turkey attacking a large eagle and the eagle went and sat in some pines for a better opportunity later. Then the turkey came and landed on my pond and came swimming towards me where I was sitting on my dock and one of my dogs jumped into the water to attack it, but I called the dog off and was feeding the turkey. What if the dogs are the Turks or whoever we have over there doing our dirty work and they were going to attack Turkey but we called it off and we are giving Turkey some money under the radar. Just a thought I have not done my homework on this. Its just that the turkey in my dream came back to me and went under my dock and I fed it corn.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Thank You James for the dreams. I have been waking up at night praying and crying out to God in my spirit for repentance and revival. In 2013 I had the dream of then President Obama walking down a long hall in the White House. As he passed doors on either side, they flung open on their own power. At the end of the hall was a door he opened and went in. I could see it was the Oval Office. He turned around and smirked at me( He knew I was there!) he then shut the door in my face. Interpretation: He has demonic powers with him, he has opened doors, and BAD things are getting into our Nation. That we have seen.He is the darkness that the Holy Spirit warned me of. Keep your lamps full of oil, and the Blood of the Lamb on your doorpost. Oil your armor well with prayer, Dear Saints!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 14, 2017 7:11 pm
On a happier note I have a testimony: Wow, restoring, burning passion has been the theme of my Mother’s Day. It is a day I will not forget and will build upon. It started on Thurs. when I met a former prison inmate that I had written to for several years at a community breakfast. So after talking and hugging… I said I would visit her today at her church. This turned out to be a wonderful divine appointment. Just recently, Pastor Joe Sweet said he asks God to introduce him to the people who love God and want to wholly follow Him. This happened to me today… The whole service was so anointed amazing refreshment. We said a scriptural declaration before He started the message. Here’s some of the topics Pastor Robert”s mentioned. 1. Deliverance from Shame 2. Recent vision he had. 3. God recognizes we need help taking dominion over the flesh. We are meant to come together to complete this command. 4. God never intended the world to penetrate the walls of the church. 5. Holiness is still right. 6. When God asked where Adam was, he was trying to bring Adam and Himself back together. Satan always tries to divide. The hiding of Adam and Eve is evidence of the division he causes. 7. We are introducing people to Jesus not to the church. He and his wife are just servants. 8. Stop looking at what is not right, always look to Jesus. This seems jumbled, but it proved to me that Pastor Robert is truly listening to God. He mentioned so many things that the Lord is showing me. Here’s the vision he had while at his desk: Huge python snake was climbing straight up the side of a tall building- which is unnatural. Finally,… Read more »
sgd
sgd
May 14, 2017 6:09 pm

I was in a place where CNN was on, and I saw Fareed’s show. He was saying that the only way to have a check on Trump was to impeach Trump. I exclaimed to my husband, that would divide our country!

I “heard” in prayer a few weeks ago that civil unrest will intensify in the summer.

My cousin, who speaks Russian, lived in Siberia, and is now married to a Russian woman has said that much of what we hear about Russia in our news is propaganda. He says that homosexuals are not being denied drivers licenses. That Putin is putting a stop to the homosexual propaganda in Russia that we have in the US.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
May 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Hi James. I certainly understand the sentiment concerning America – it is very hard to see the corruption and systematic destruction of a once great, leading Christian country, but let’s not forget this is going on world-wide. Every country has its own problems, or are affected by those around them that do, and we know why. Trump is not here to ‘save America’ like a knight on a horse, no one man can, but God put him here as a sign and signal, and as a spiritual Cyrus, known of God though he as yet, doesn’t know God himself – not really. The alternative was Christians being jailed for calling sin, sin, we can’t forget that. I think we have a lot to be thankful for, and if we’re offended it’s coming with a battle and some ridicule and mockery attached, we need to let the offence go and move on. The US by itself isn’t Babylon, Babylon is a spiritual system that engulfs all of the world’s politics, religions, and markets. It’s a spiritual condition in the spirit world, and people from every corner of humanity are in it. That’s why she sits on a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. Parts and pieces of the system have been fulfilled and will yet be fulfilled. We need to be discerning if we’re a part of it, and repent and come out of it by following God’s leadings on a day-to-day basis.

N.grace
N.grace
May 15, 2017 10:56 pm

James God has taught your fingers to War thru Z3….Bless You!