“I allow these times of shakings to come, so I can help you to see what is really in you.”

My dear Pastor and friend received a second word regarding the shakings, as shown below. I hope it blesses you all as it did me.

“My people, I have looked down and have seen that even though many have received My previous word, there are still some that do not truly understand the reason for the shakings that I have warned would come. I love you with an everlasting love, My people. Surely you understand these shakings are necessary, but there is a part of you that have wondered why you are going through this, when everything seemed to be going well for you.

First, let Me state that these shakings exist on different levels, for there is much shaking taking place around you in many realms on the earth, in politics, in the government, in the economy. But there also exists a shaking that is taking place within My people.

All of these shakings have come for good reasons, for I must shake everything that can be shaken, so that only what I desire will remain. And that is why the shaking exists within My people, for I must help them to prepare so they can truly become My Bride. The shakings are necessary for this to happen, for without them, My people will not change on the level that I desire for them to change, for I desire My people to be like Me.

Many of you have enjoyed a great time of quietness, where everything seemed calm and peaceful. In your hearts, you have felt that this was the place you have desired to be, but this is not the truth. I have better things ahead for you and you must be ready!

I need you to see and understand the truth in what has been happening, for as things have been calm and peaceful, many of My people thought they had arrived at a place of maturity and there was no further need to grow or change, but I see all. I know the hearts! For as you will understand that when things are calm and peaceful, the things that I want to bring change to in your lives have all fallen to the “bottom”, where they are unnoticed and you are unaware that they even exist. This is why the shakings are necessary, for as I shake everything that can be shaken, all of those things that need to be dealt with will be shaken up off the bottom and can be seen by you and those around you.

The shakings are akin to My refining fires, for they bring the things that need to change up to the top, so they can be scooped off the top and be discarded. Remember, from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks! When things go well, it is easy to keep hidden things concealed, but when things get shaken up with personal trials or persecution, those hidden things rise up and reveal anger, hostilities, insecurities and other such things that have been concealed within the heart. Understand that when you go through trials, these are opportunities for you, as well as others to see your true character, for out of the abundance of your heart, you mouth will speak. This is why all of the shakings are necessary!

My people, I allow these times of shakings to come, so I can help you to see what is really in you. Things must be stirred up, or you will never recognize that these things exist. It is My desire that My people shine brightly, as the Sun! My light cannot shine brightly as I desire, until those things that have settled to the bottom of your lives have been shaken up, so you can see them and begin to repent of them before Me. For then I can wash and cleanse you of each of these things and make you the vessel of honor that I desire you to be. Embrace My shakings, My people and work along with Me so I can perfect you into who I have called you to be. Do this and you will not be disappointed,” says the Lord.

Author: Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett came to the Lord in 1992 and then spent many years going from church to church seeking “the real,” but was not able to find it. The Lord drew him to Himself to be taught outside of the churches in his own personal wilderness. During that time, the Lord gave Kevin a burden for His people who are not prepared for the things soon coming upon the earth.  For over a year, the words “Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion” kept ringing in Kevin’s spirit. In July 2011, the Lord began giving him warnings for His people to shake them awake so that they would prepare themselves spiritually for the days ahead and enter His spiritual ark of rest.  In response to that charge, he started posting the messages God gave him on his blog, called Hear His Heart.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
May 31, 2017 11:47 AM

I love this post !! its just simply beautiful -I love the instructions -I AM doing this so that happens -this must happen for that to work – Jesus help us all to embrace Your purification process and not complain grumble or feel disheartened by YOUR love and discipline–thank you for this word -I will print and read often

SaraM
SaraM
June 5, 2017 12:21 AM

I am still going through incredible shaking with my husband who wants to leave me and my 5 children. I told God I choose Him ( God and Jesus) over my husband, though of course I want everything to work out. I’m in daily incredible emotional pain knowing he wants to leave because he says he has been miserable for 10 of our 21 years together. It’s not true he hasn’t been miserable that long but he is a very unhappy person. I choose the Lord.

Francine
June 5, 2017 4:06 PM

Sara I pray that the Lord leads clearly every step and every discussions that you have with your husband. I pray for divine strategy for His will alone to be done.

Amy
Amy
June 7, 2017 2:11 AM

Amen … God please restore this family in Jesus name ! God did it for me and He can do it for you !

Richard
Richard
June 6, 2017 2:09 AM

I am also praying my favorite psalms 5:12 over you.

JOY
JOY
May 31, 2017 11:27 PM

I have been learning about the heart . Jesus came to heal the broken parts of our heart and bind up the wounds that caused the breaking. The stress in the fire causes the broken parts to cry out through triggers or buttons that make it hard to control oneself. . You can ask Jesus kindly, to gather up , and take to the river of his Love and wash the parts, of the wounds ,and then bring them back and put them back into your heart . Then he can make us whole and HOLY. Net burst Net is a lovely site for how to heal the broken heart. May the Lord lead you , teach you , and heal you , for as your soul prospers , so will you be in health. It is well with my soul.

Eduardo
Eduardo
June 4, 2017 7:05 AM

From the Back to Jerusalem team:

Dear friends,

It is with heavy hearts that we write to you tonight and ask for your prayers for the people of the UK as they live through yet another terrorist attack.

Brother Yun and Brother Ren are currently right outside of London after having completed the first BTJ Tour meeting this evening.

Thank you for your prayers.
Back to Jerusalem

Mikey H
Mikey H
June 4, 2017 9:05 AM

Thanks for the heads up there Eduardo. Please keep us informed with news on the BTJ. I read Brother Yun’s book ‘The Invisible Man’ way back, and it changed my life.
Bless you bro.

Lydia Hodge
June 4, 2017 7:14 AM

Praying for the people of London.

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
May 31, 2017 7:28 AM

Thank you Kevin for that word. I also have heard shaking. I had a vision of my church being shook and someone being beheaded. I thought is was a word for the whole church. Three weeks ago, the elders of our church fired the pastor. I had always had a knowing there was something not right. Our prayer group has been praying for the last 2 years to wake up those in the pulpit or for GOD to take them out.

Charlie
Charlie
May 31, 2017 3:12 PM

Yes, the “dross” must be removed from our nature/ character, in order for the Lord to use us (Ezek.22:18-19).
Excellent word, Kevin!

Paula
Paula
June 2, 2017 6:50 AM

I thank God for this word. God knows what He is doing in our lives that is why we must trust Him, even when circumstances are at their worst. In other words…all things work together for good, and that includes the good, the bad and the ugly!

Diana
Diana
June 1, 2017 10:32 PM

Kevin,Yep,shaken to the core…thankyou for sharing your pastors word from the Lord.blessings today…TRUE WORD:)

Emmanuel Djan
Emmanuel Djan
June 1, 2017 5:15 AM

Bless you Kelvin for sharing this with us. The righteous judgement of God is a demonstration of his wisdom, love, kindness and severity. Understanding why these shakings are necessary will give us rest in his great love nd trust Him wholly

Amy
Amy
June 7, 2017 2:17 AM

This is so on point! Church we must awaken and in the storms praise him for the strength to keep moving forward! This shakening is happening and we must be prepared and help prepare all… jesus over and over showed us how to love yet we judge and ignore the broken and even put ourselves down ! Let’s speak life let’s act like God’s children !! Thank you for posting this !!