Aime Rogers: Words for Africa and Scotland

Here is a word from Aime Rogers for Africa and Scotland. Thanks to Z3er Xavier for sharing this.

WORD FOR AFRICA:

I was given a glimpse of Africa today. My first look was what you would imagine – war, poverty, scorched and dry land. But then, the Lord showed me His plan for this continent. It was lush and green with crops in abundance that none of us could imagine. I saw fields and fields of crops almost engulfing entire countries that would bring about an astounding level of food and financial provision.

The Lord said, “I am drenching and restoring the land to one of abundant farm land with thick, rich soil for crops. I am breaking the chains of war, poverty, lack, sickness and starvation and breaking forth a massive wave of entrepreneurs, educators, farmers, doctors, politicians and law enforcement. I am raising up leaders that will be coming from the “voids” who will be My voice to shine a light upon the darkness and bring about a shift of laws and government – bringing about a people that will step on the pain of the past and pour out My restorative healing over every living thing. You will see a wealth transfer from the wicked to My people like you witnessed with Egypt and Israel.

The way things have been, all the unfair decrees, laws, violence and theft are being overturned. Justice and Peace will reign over this land – My land and My people!”

Scripture References:

But this is a people robbed and plundered; All of them are snared in holes, and they are hidden in prison houses; they are for prey and no one delivers; for plunder, and no one says, “Restore!” (Isaiah 42:22)

Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. (Isaiah 43:18-19)

I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel. (Isaiah 45:2-3)

WORD FOR SCOTLAND

Below the lush green terrain holds a history of things from the past that has stained the soil. All history is beautiful and painful in the same breath – it carves and shapes our present and future. There have been strongholds from the painful side of history over freedoms and lineage; they have frustrated, held in place and blinded so many generations and have continued to wreak havoc.

The Lord took me into an open vision:

I saw a massive anchor on a chain. This large chain then had chains branching off of it as a spider web below the entire country. This anchor was so deep; nothing could shake it loose from the foundation of the earth. The branches of smaller chains had broken through the surface and were wrapped around people, specific land locations and buildings. The land locations had signs on them indicating the names of battles that were fought there. The buildings were marked as courthouses, parliamentary meeting houses, banks and churches. The buildings were wrapped so tightly they were cracking under the pressure and beginning to sink into the ground.

I then saw the massive anchor chain break through the surface and wrapped itself from the southern border to the northern border in an attempt to fold and divide the country in half. As this began to happen, I saw a large group of people gathering. A handful of these people were highlighted to me in that they stood taller and looked larger in proportion to the others.

As I looked closer, these people had nametags on their shirts that said “General”. They began to instruct the others where to go and what to do. Instantly, this group of people had moved and was lined up with this chain. The Generals were scattered amongst these people as well.

Then, as if they all heard one voice speak, in unison, they each laid their hands on the link they were assigned to. At the touch of their hands, the links turned red with fire and began to melt away. As this single anchor chain melted, it became a line of fire, but the fire was not scorching the land. I saw it springing forth new life – fresh flowers sprouting up underneath the flames.

I then saw the line of these people. They were given nametags, too, “Pastor”, “Apostle”, Prophet”, “Seer”, “Intercessor”, “Evangelist”, “Teacher”, “Healer”. All linked hands and began to walk forward. The Northern Border ones started walking towards the East and South; the Southern Border ones began walking West and North – creating a circle encompassing the entire country. Each step forward spread the fire and they didn’t stop walking until the entire country was engulfed in this fire.

These flames remained over the land and as I continued to watch this unfold, I saw the flames from the heart of this nation reach up as a pillar to the Heavens. Then suddenly, angels began to ascend and descend. I saw them carrying away any darkness left and replacing it with the dreams and desires the Lord has had for this nation.

The Lord says, “I am pouring out My Glory in this hour. My Spirit pouring out on My people is breaking the constricting, suffocating choke-hold of the python spirit. It will no longer have a hold of My people or My nation. As it releases its grip, it will also release a payback for all it has kept and held up. My healing power is raining down, sticking to all things like honey. Healing past and present wounds, brokenness and division. I am breaking down the walls of isolation that have been built and I am shattering the ceilings that have held up your dreams. I am bringing wisdom and revelation from the past to direct the future in the way I have purposed for you. I am bringing Unity and Peace over My people of My nation – aligning you in My Purpose. You will become as a lighthouse, shining for the world to see.”

Scripture References:

“If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.” (2 Chronicles 7:14-15)

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those day; and they shall prophesy. I will show wonders in Heaven above and signs in the earth beneath: blood and fire and vapor of smoke.” (Acts 2:17-19)

Brother Steven
August 2, 2018 11:31 PM

With the short time that’s left before the world is thrown into complete chaos and tribulation and the evil powers of the Anti-Christ and the Beast……..I cannot see how this wonderful vision can be so…..to the extent that is described unless we’re talking about it occurring in the Millennial Reign time frame…

jmore
jmore
August 3, 2018 1:17 AM

A word in a verse in God’s Word popped out at me when I read it recently. Jesus, bloody and scourged, while being led to his crucifixion site said: “For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?” The word that Holy Spirit highlighted in my mind was “dry.” The end times are going to be “dry” I thought. At that moment the word “dry” signified weather and food shortages as a result.

The sun is displaying some interesting behavior as of late and its possible that weather patterns may shift and change as we draw nearer to the coming of our Lord. Places that were once fruitful may become less and places that were barren may become more. Perhaps that is at least part of what this “Word for Africa” represents. Lord, thank you for your blessing on Africa!! Thanks for sharing!

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
August 3, 2018 3:44 AM

God can do what He wants, whenever He wants.
FOR AFRICA
“There will be Peace. There in an uprising coming – those that are tired of the fear and violence far out number those causing it. My Divine protection is being poured out over every nation down to every village on My Africa.

FOR SCOTLAND
“The Lord says, “I am pouring out My Glory in this hour. My Spirit pouring out on My people is breaking the constricting, suffocating choke-hold of the python spirit. It will no longer have a hold of My people or My nation”

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 3, 2018 1:56 AM

Pastor Terry Bennet in his 2014 interview on Trunews, speaking of Scotland and Ireland “Those people will never bow (to the Antichrist)!”

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 4, 2018 2:54 AM

49:00 mark for Scotland and Ireland comment

JIll Guthrie
JIll Guthrie
August 3, 2018 8:22 AM

Thank you for posting this prophetic word about Africa. I live in Zimbabwe and we really need your urgent prayers and claiming of this word over our beautiful land at this very moment in time.

Mikey H
Mikey H
August 3, 2018 8:41 AM

Amen, praying and trusting that violence doesn’t flair up after these election results. I’m across the border in SA and work with and know many Zimbabweans who still have family there.

Have your way Lord.

David Lockett
August 3, 2018 10:55 AM

BRO. JAMES I was not trying to be ugly just observing what many says here plus about 3 other sites. One says things turning around, 1 says he coming any day now, another destruction coming sooner than we think, plus many of you has determined Obama is ac, if he is and base on ur 2037 beyond, well he turns 57 tomorrow that make him about 77 2037 plus u be 77, I do not see ac old period even being demon possessed that why i said Psalm 37 desires, plus i be 85 but men in my family don’t live long, plus Isiah 57 says verse 1 many will be taken away to not see evil, my personal take if wrong so be it, 144,000 plus 2 witnesses will be the main preacher if called that. So please don’t take what i said personally just 52 yrs in ministry study all 3 types of beliefs and seeing many weird prophetic whether gifts of spirits or bible prophecy i must keep my guard up, i doing what i can to live holy and pure regardless what we believe, i do enjoy reading these sites even if i don’t necessarily agree it does sharpen my discernment, love to all in Yeshua name

Sujit Thomas
August 3, 2018 3:15 AM
I could be completely wrong in my assumptions and judgment, but if Daniel 12 is still pointing to a future yet to come, then perhaps there is something to be gleaned from the closing words of verse 7 that reads, “When the power of the holy people is shattered, all these things will be completed.” Is it possible therefore that before the end there will be a people upon this earth who will demonstrate the holiness and the power of the Most High; whose light will shine in the thick darkness of this age; who will showcase the kingdom of God in all its glory upon this earth, at least for a time, before the appointed time comes for the darkness to rule when the power of this holy people is completely shattered? Perhaps… If so, is it possible that for this people to be so perfectly trained that they are like their Master (Luke 6:40), their lives will be surrounded by the same kinds of things that surrounded the birth, growing up, ministry, death, and resurrection of their Master? Perhaps… If so, is there a season for them to grow in wisdom and stature? Is there a season for their faith to be perfected through trial? Is there a season appointed for them to learn obedience through suffering? Is there a season appointed for the world to be refined out of them like impurities are refined out of silver and gold? Is there a wilderness experience appointed for them where they will be tempted by the evil one? Perhaps… And if so, would there then be a day when they then go out preaching in the power of the Holy Spirit, “Repent, because the kingdom of God has come near” (Matthew 4:17), doing the very works their Master did… Read more »
EarsToHear
EarsToHear
August 4, 2018 7:00 PM

After reading this, I was reminded of a dream I had many years ago. I saw this big city by a large body of water, possibly an ocean. It was dark and looked like it was night time. The whole city was on fire, people were running around terrified of what was happening. I saw myself running up these stairs of a big building, and a lady came up to me, screaming, “save me, save me”!!! I said, “only Jesus can save you”. The next thing I knew, I was near this large body of water, and there was this grey headed and grey bearded man who reminded me of Moses, because he had this long wooden staff, and his clothing looked like what they wore in moses’ time. He took his wooden staff and touched the water, and the water began to split just like the Red sea did in Moses’ time. The dark sky became the most beautiful blue sky my eyes have ever seen. The water became the most beautiful clearest blue water I have ever seen, and the grass became the most beautiful green grass. It looked like a beautiful new earth, a new creation. I just gazed upon it in amazement.

ChristineB
ChristineB
August 3, 2018 11:01 AM

That is an incredible word Aime has been given for Africa & Scotland!

A couple of weeks ago at church, my husband & I had the privilege of praying with a beautiful, on-fire, Christian young woman who was returning to Scotland – her homeland. The Lord graciously gave me a picture/word for her that she would be a fire starter in her country wherever she went. Saw blazing trails of His Holiness and Glory throughout the country.

David Lockett
August 3, 2018 7:33 AM

I am with you John Barry and u Brother Steven on ur assessment of time frame. Like u I be 85 if James is right, however no disrespect Bro James I do not see the Lord return after 2037 but way before then, so if u desire to be here ur heart will be granted Psalm 37:4

Joseph
Joseph
August 3, 2018 1:03 PM

James, thank you for posting this. I live in Zimbabwe and this is a word of hope. I I see God’s love through this word.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 3, 2018 6:54 AM

I pray that these Words are true & will occur! 🎉🙏🏻 What a blessing the fulfillment of these Words would be for these 2 nation’s, especially Africa, which has been one nation that has suffered so much devastation & heartbreak in its land, people, etc. 😢❤️😢❤️

I ❤️ to read these Words of hope & revitalization as I watch the advancing of the arrival of the Antichrist. If you missed yet another Satanic Google doodle the other day, I encourage you to watch Brother Casey from enterthe5t3rz on YouTube, who decodes the recent image showing Mount Hermon/Mount Olympus, 12 False God’s mocking the 12 apostles & most likely the 12 elders (my interpretation on this), showing the firmament & of course the 666. One person commented that if you turn this image upside down, you see a dragon, possibly the beast from the sea of Revelation. Another person sees an ark, which lines up with some dreams from 2 Christian Sisters – Kerry Ann Gidden & Diana Olivieri, where an ark takes some Christians to safety.

Thanks for an uplifting Word.