MUCH is going to be accomplished for many in the next month, and it will be by the HAND OF THE LORD alone.

“God, the Lord, is my strength; He makes my feet like the deer’s; He makes me tread on my high places.” (Habakkuk 3:19)

The Lord spoke to me today about many in the body of Christ feeling like they are lacking strength right now. Many are still in that place of weariness and feeling battered by the battle. The Lord showed me significant weariness in the body of Christ physically, emotionally and mentally that many are facing and enduring. I also saw many are enduring this “weariness” in secret, only the Lord knows really how tired they are.

The Lord showed me that He has heard the cries of His people. He has heard the cries of weariness, and the weariness of many hearts “trying to keep it all together”. The weariness of many trying to “keep things together” in the natural, plodding on, one foot in front of the other, but feeling no relief or breakthrough from the weariness.

Some of the weariness many are facing is spiritual, there is a specific demonic assignment of witchcraft where the enemy has really been bringing a fatigue upon many out of nowhere, but there is also a deep soul weariness that many are battling with.

The Lord showed me that the KEY is WORSHIP! Soak in His presence, worship Him, allow your worship and worship music to surround you continually, for as you worship, the atmosphere is shifting and will shift.

As you worship, there is a release of a HUGE tidal wave of His strength coming to you. A huge tidal wave of His refreshment is coming to you. A HUGE empowerment by His Spirit bringing you a deep rejuvenation of His strength.

For the Lord is demonstrating in your weakness, in your weariness, the powerful revelation of (Zechariah 4:6) “Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit,” says the Lord.

For MUCH is going to be accomplished for many in the next month, and it will be accomplished by the HAND OF THE LORD alone. The POWER of God will accomplish much. For you will SEE His power made perfect!

Get ready to see the strength of the Lord empowering you in a whole new way. Get ready to see your vision renewed and the weariness break off. For the new season is upon you, you are moving in it. A great empowerment is upon you by the Spirit of God.

Your worship of the King, your worship of our beautiful Jesus has POWER and is shifting the atmosphere, releasing a greater tidal wave of His strength and power relying not on your own strength but on the strength of the Lord to see MORE accomplished, birthed, increased and given unto you than you could have ever imagined. He’s not looking for those who can run in their own strength, He is looking for those who find their strength in Him in the place of worship, rest and trusting Him. From that place, He will take you further and do more than you could ever imagine.

Get ready to be refreshed and strengthened!

Scripture References:

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13)

He gives strength to weary and increases the power of the weak. (Isaiah 40:29)

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings of eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Bonnie
Bonnie
May 15, 2018 3:19 PM

I’m going to retell a dream I had a while ago. I was in a room with strangers and there was a big radio there. As I choose music it played my least favorite, old time country music. But I was content with it regardless. But all the people in the room became really agitated and began yelling and screaming that I turn it off as they were even so upset they were pulling out their hair. End of dream. When I awoke I heard in my spirit “ that how the demons feel when you play worship music”. Thank you fior the confirmation

flea
flea
May 16, 2018 6:37 AM

Thank you for sharing Bonnie.

Lolu
Lolu
May 15, 2018 11:48 AM

We that wait upon the Lord shall renew our strength. Thank you Jesus

Mindy
Mindy
May 15, 2018 7:16 PM

Just like your last post, I relate to this very much. When I heard about other Christians feeling unexplainable fatigue, it made me feel strangely encouraged. Thanks again for sharing!

Rose
Rose
May 15, 2018 1:01 PM

thank you for this word I’ve been suffering in silence for a long time I have had so many spiritual warfare come against me that I grew weary but now I know what to do thank you sister for being obedient and sharing this word

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
May 15, 2018 12:58 PM
Been readin’ my mail again, dear sister Lana? LOL…and God-validating not just for me bur many others, too, I know!! Thank you for your shared words – like the tip of a spear. You nailed it again.. As Byron warns us – CLOSE!! Early last autumn the Lord gave me an extensive to-do list. Certainly NOT an undertaking one takes up on WHIM but with obedience and the promise of God’s STRENGH infused. Day by day over the winter months, steadily, steadily, I knew I had The TIME but also not to lallygag because it was bearing down and my getting human dilatory was NOT going to postpone the Day of Reckoning…but God was going to mercifully pace it. I knew “it” was In the future. “It” would happen in warm weather not the misery of Winter (as Bible mentions) and on a personal note. I was told “it” would happen after my beloved old dog (14) had died. (All winter she continued geriatric ambulations.) After cold/frost ridden “spring” suddenly it is WARM haying weather. Nora could do (peacefully and loved laying around but cognizant) at any time. The Lord also told me “keep your jars filled”. AMAZING grub evenrs He threw on our doorstep to do THAT praise His Name, If power goes I can salvage and preserve THAT (w/o canning) and tell neighbors how, too. In March 2017 the Lord told me to preserve as NEVER BEFORE for i would be for Last Time. Mary…I’ve pondered The Variables in my hear – to fulfill that. As time wore on: famine! And in my observations I literally saw people in this Land of Plenty getting more and more blase` about food AND water. I was inspired to start tracking along with Dutchsinse abou October 2017 and a combo of… Read more »
Shaun
May 20, 2018 4:46 PM

I’m going through a rough three weeks right now and feel like a punching bag.. I don’t understand why I’m being attacked but praying that I am at the end. I’m thinking that I’m getting too close to God and Satan is throwing everything at me.. 1. I sprained my wrist and been off work for three weeks. 2) three weeks of not getting paid. 3) almost hit a Deer two times within two weeks apart. 4) almost got hit by a car. 5) Picked up a flu. 6) Battling a Cold for the last three weeks and can’t shake it off.. 7) Engine almost overheated and to top it all 8) my Facebook got hacked and now paranoid over over information that the enemy also stole from me.. I’m physically, Mentally and Spiritually drained right now and praying for strength, encouragement. I’m also praying that the Holy Spirit will speak to me.

Sonia
Sonia
May 20, 2018 6:52 PM

Father I pray for Shaun for your protection over his life and may the assignment of the enemy over his life be broken in the Name of Jesus. I pray for the Blood of Jesus to cover him and a wall of fire to surround him. I pray that you minister to him through your Holy Spirit even during his sleep and that you grant him grace , healing and peace. Amen.

Lolu
Lolu
May 20, 2018 5:03 PM

This is from the Lord to you:
The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Ps 28:8.
Receive strength in Jesus’ name, Shaun.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
May 20, 2018 10:46 PM

I’ll pray for you, Shaun.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
May 15, 2018 4:08 PM

Thank you for this Word, Lana. It is definately a Word in season, and much needed in this particular one in my life. God multiply His blessings to you for your obediance, and for your heart of ministry to the bride of Christ.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
May 16, 2018 8:23 AM

Thank you I need to hear this timely message. Amen Lord, those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings of eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Matthew
Matthew
May 16, 2018 3:19 AM

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Joyce Maloy
Joyce Maloy
May 17, 2018 3:32 AM

Thank you Lana, I usually listen to conservative news or classical music. But I will start listening to worship or gospel music. I need to feel the presence of the Lord right now! There is so much going on in the world I am praying for MANY including my unsaved husband, son and other family members. I also and praying for this nation as it is SO divided. I am praying for the events in Israel. I also have many health issues. All of this wears me down. I need God’s strength! He says in His word that He inhabits the praises of His people!