I have been listening to what the Spirit is saying about this year 5778 and putting the various aspects into a cohesive picture since August. I am sure He will unveil more as the year goes by, but I would like to share the puzzle pieces I am hearing so far.

On the 2nd day of Rosh Hashanah, I had a dream in which I was informed that Christine Aguilera had fired all her coaches. As I was told this, I saw her playing tennis. When I awoke, I was a bit puzzled as I neither listen to her music, nor follow her activities, and she is a singer, not a tennis player. As I prayed about it, the Lord showed me that in the dream she represents those in the Church system who have been performing and releasing a sound which has been shaped by those who guide or teach them, the coaches so to speak. These coaches want her music to make money and therefore what she releases must be trendy and appeal to the masses. Playing tennis refers to playing the game. It involves volleys with an opponent, but is played within a fenced area. The coach watches every move.

Christine means ‘dedicated follower of Christ’ and Aguilera means ‘place of eagles’. So her whole name depicts someone intended to be following the direction of Christ, rather than coaches, and dwelling in the place where the eagles live!

The Lord began to speak to me that this year 5778 is the year in which the controlling voices with agendas of their own, and the self-serving guides which have the ear of the Bride, are going to be given notice. And it is the Bride herself, the one who is intended to be dwelling with the eagles, that is going to fire her coaches herself. She is going to stop playing the game and performing for others and she is going to only release the sound that Christ wants her to release in the place she was destined to dwell.

The woman in Revelation 12 who flees to a place where she is fed on fresh meat and kept safe for 3 and 1/2 years is carried on eagles wings!! She is delivered from the dragon and preserved and protected. The year 5778 is the year of fleeing from the flood of the dragon.

The pattern of God carrying His people on eagle’s wings is found early on. We first hear about the wings of this Great Eagle in Deuteronomy 32:

9 For the Lord’s portion is His people; Jacob (Israel) is the lot of His inheritance.
10 He found him in a desert land, in the howling void of the wilderness; He kept circling around him, He scanned him [penetratingly], He kept him as the pupil of His eye.
11 As an eagle that stirs up her nest, that flutters over her young, He spread abroad His wings and He took them, He bore them on His pinions.
12 So the Lord alone led him; there was no foreign god with Him.
13 He made Israel ride on the high places of the earth, and he ate the increase of the field; and He made him suck honey out of the rock and oil out of the flinty rock. (Deuteronomy 32:9)

And once again, we see the Lord providing wings to those who are His portion, to carry them to safety, in Revelation 12, as destruction is sent their way.

What else does the number 5778 speak of? Thanks to science, we know that the temperature of the surface of the sun is 5778 degrees. In this year 5778, the Sun of Righteousness is rising with healing in his wings for those who fear His name, during the day that burns like an oven. Once again, the mention of wings, but this time it is a reference to the fringed hem of the Bridegroom’s prayer shawl, as He envelops His Bride at their wedding, while they say their vows. Remember that one of the words used for ‘body’ in Luke 17 comes from a root, meaning ‘to heal’. For those who fear the Lord, healing is coming and it is part of the Bride’s inheritance from her husband, released as they become one.

The Lord is about to give hidden manna and feed the woman in the wilderness with meat or bread. She is carried on a giant eagle’s wings to the place where the eagles gather, the place of strong meat, as opposed to the milk of the Word.

During Tabernacles, my husband and I went camping with friends. We were transported in their vehicle and slept in a compartment of their tent. They paid all the camping costs and all we had to bring was our own meat and bed linen. The site was next to a broad river and fishermen stood along the banks (which reminded me of Ezekiel 47). While I was fellowshipping with the Lord at the river edge, He pointed out that we were enacting a living parable of Rev 12 and place prepared. He said,

“Remember you only had to bring your own meat and bed linen. That is how it will be in the 3 and 1/2 years. There is a place prepared for you, a shelter provided for you, but each one will carry meat within them and feed one another on the revelation of Christ they carry within. This is how you will be fed and watered in those days after fleeing from the dragon, on the living water and meat within the other eagles who gather. It is meat reserved for such a time as this, just as there was manna stored up in the golden jar within the ark of My presence, so too the vessels of gold will nourish many with the contents of their hearts, hidden manna for such a time as this.”

Remember also the dragon releases a flood to destroy the woman. It comes out of his mouth, depicting a release of fiery words intended to destroy, words of death and destruction. Remember Christine Aguilera and the sound which her coaches wanted her to release. I suspect the flood from the dragon’s mouth will come forth from the mouth of vessels within the ranks of the organized Church system after the woman, the dedicated follower of Christ alone, abandons her coaches and moves toward the gathering place of the eagles to feast on true meat.

Author A. W. Tozer wrote:

“Let me go out on a limb a little bit and prophesy. I see the time coming when all the holy men whose eyes have been opened by the Holy Spirit will desert worldly Evangelicalism, one by one. The house (institutional Christianity) will be left desolate and there will not be a man of God, a man in whom the Holy Spirit dwells, left among them.”

So, to summarize, the year 5778 will see the separation and removal of the remnant from the defiled courts of modern-day institutional Christianity. It is the year when a man’s enemies will be revealed as members of his own household; when the covers are drawn back and the tares sown by the enemy openly display their evil fruit right in the walls of the Church system. It is the year when the the harlot bride brazenly displays herself within the church walls; the year when the manchild will be fully brought forth and brought close to the throne of God, releasing the woman to flee from the face of the dragon into the place prepared for her. It is the year of the firing of the false prophets and performance oriented teachers and the moving toward the place of the gathering bond-slave eagles, to share in the meat that each carries within them. It is the year of miraculous provision and protection, the year of being borne on the wings of our giant eagle. It is the year when we will see the wicked destroyed by the flood of perversion from the dragon’s mouth and the righteous brought through it safely, by being in the shelter of the Most High.

It is the year of separation and of sealing; the year of identifying which army we are truly a part of, the sons of Zion or the sons of Greece; the year of revealing what name is upon our foreheads.

Selah

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

October 27, 2017 4:30 PM

If you have been following the news, then you have witnessed the harlot invading churches and parading around. Anglican church in London hosting satanic fashion show and I also saw where another church hosted or is going to host some sort of transgender gathering. We live in a time when we should be desperately seeking the Holy Spirit in our lives. Lift up one another brothers and sisters with the word of God and stand firm on your faith in Christ against these evil forces. It is going to get much worse in the coming days, weeks and months.

Alex
Alex
October 27, 2017 4:50 PM

This pro golfer in the news today Jordan Spieth played a celebrity golf round with Obama and he said Obama was joking with him about seeing aliens. I don’t know what this whole alien thing is but seems like it is coming soon. Return of the Nephilim?

October 27, 2017 10:37 PM
It seems like the logical conclusion but lets take the Nephilim out out of the equation. What would that leave? If they come peacefully to us, as I suspect they would, they would claim to come here to enlighten us. Look at how far AI has come lately. I am a programmer and have been so for 30 years. Back when the government was trying to hack Iphones and said it was impossible, I said it was not and shortly there after John McAfee proved me correct. I’m no hacker but I understand how encryption works and so long as you always have both the end product that does the deciphering, you can break it. I say this because I want to tell everyone this, mankind is NOT a fountain unto itself with AI technology. Man cannot alone create consciousness. The machines you are seeing such as Sophia are starting to be possessed by demons. This process will not be complete until the IOT (internet of things) is at least 75% complete and then you will see things you never dreamed of but don’t be turned. I say all of this in response to what Obama said to the golfer because Obama knows the Nephilim are already here and waiting in the shadows. I am not saying this to scare anyone nor do I have any agenda other than to get everyone here to keep their guard up and understand MAN CANNOT CREATE CONSCIOUSNESS but demons can possess machines and animals. I have no proof of what I’m saying just experience. The 75% IOT i mention is a rough estimate of how far all things must be connected before satan takes full control. We are not but a 2 or 3 years at most away from that. I’m not saying… Read more »
Michael Brennan
October 28, 2017 9:06 AM

There is biblical evidence of animal possession when Legion was commanded to come out of the man in the wilderness by Jesus. Legion then entered a herd of swine. It does not seem unreasonable to me that demons could do the same with A.I.

October 28, 2017 11:39 AM

Yes and it will start out benign and pleasant only giving small hints to those of us paying attention. Such as how AI says it will destroy humans. Many people pass it off and say isn’t that cute or you need to fix that. IT CAN’T BE FIXED. James Cameron has sugar coated this in those terminator movies by giving the resistance too many kudos. You will run to survive and physically fighting this technology will be out of the question. Flesh eating robots are coming. How else deal with a useless eater than devour them with a useful eater that will convert flesh into energy. Those days were shortened or no flesh would have survived.

Martin
Martin
October 30, 2017 4:53 AM

Flesh eating robots was on Trunews recently, where Rick quoted Putin (about technology worse than nuclear weapons).

Mark Shipowick
October 30, 2017 2:51 PM

As far as demons taking possession of AI devices or say a large supercomputer, demons have haunted certain places, houses, castles and entertainment venues like weegie or ouigi boards etc. Ten years ago I lived in a home in Canada that had been haunted. To some people it still was but there was no hint of it to me. I lived there for 15 years without incident and I never even had to pray for protection. The Lord protected me without my asking. I think it’s like that with AI. Satan can use inanimate things and spaces it to communicate. One of his favoite ploys is to impersonate the dead. This is why communication with the dead is strictly forbidden in scripture. Eccl. says that the dead “know not anything” but Satan says, “not exactly, they actually know quite a bit of essential information”. If we stay off his enchanted ground and avoid unnecessary exposure to his lies, if we fortify our minds with the word, we’re totally safe under the wings of the Almighty.

Joe
Joe
October 28, 2017 10:10 AM

There is biblical evidence for machines being possessed, ref; statue of the beast in revelation.

Michael
Michael
October 28, 2017 5:21 PM

Well said! At the heart of the beast system will be the quantum computers running the AI and what the technocrats call the global brain. Quantum computers made by Dwave are not based on transistors and binary digits but on a technology accessing other dimensions through what they call cubits. Extremely simplified each cubit accesses a dimension through a demon and so a 512 cubit Dwave quantum computer (currently what google is using) accesses 512 demons.

I think they have developed quantum computers with 2048 cubits and so this computer system is based on divination involving necromancy and geomancy. At its heart it is demonic and based on forbidden knowledge.

Think about the world connected through 5g to a giant global brain Ouiji board running the internet of things, robotics, virtual reality and AI.

Get your armour on, take up the sword of the spirit and dwell in the secret place of the most High, because we are in for a massive spiritual fight. Fear not for we have overcome him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony, and greater things we will do. Praise God for when the enemy comes in like a flood, He will raise a standard.

October 29, 2017 2:05 AM

Yes, it’s beyond belief. Those looking for more info should check natural news by Mike Adams. Satan is surely trying to stack the deck and the safe place is being in the will of the Lord.

brian
brian
October 28, 2017 2:51 AM
brother these are far from ramblings. i must thank rick wiles for first looking into this area and shame the detractors of his that did not understand the full ramifications of what all of this ai, and new technology means. the iot…such a dangerous place to be it is simply a rehash of the days of old when the titans roamed the universe. i totally agree with you. the technology is ready to go now but few see the reality especially christians. i do believe that demons will inhabit ai let me tell a story – this has been playing on my mind for quite a while mainly because i see that the 11 and 12 year olds and younger will all be entrapped in the new godhead and NO ONE is telling them otherwise. the parents are deaf even and especially christians i was going to church a couple of weeks ago and felt i had to say something to someone at the church. i asked god that if i was meant to bring the subject up then could he place me in a position where i could speak to someone in authority. well the only seats i could see were those that are usually vacant because of the position. i sat next to a chap whom i did not know. a girl came up to him after the message and showed him some figures. i assumed they were attendance figures so i asked him if he had anything to do with the church – he said yes. i then proceeded to elaborate on the new technology, where it was headed and asked if anyone in the church was warning not only the parents but the children as well. he said no but he did seem interested in what… Read more »
October 28, 2017 3:10 PM

Excellent comment Brian. I too was made aware of the term IOT by Rick Wiles, however I have been aware for years of the technology and it’s connectivity. I started my career as an electrician, then studied electronics and opened a repair shop, moved on to building assembly lines and then into communications where I have done infrastructure and backbone installations and moved on from there to cell tower work including construction and also integrations. I have also been a programmer my entire life. I have seen this technology take off and been part of it. I say this so that those reading understand that I am indeed qualified to speak on this subject though not involved any longer in the development of the technology itself. The only thing I can figure holding the beast system back at this point is God himself. I fear the day he moves out of the way Brian and like you, want to inform as many who will listen about how horrible this will be. I’ll say again that James Cameron sugar coated the terminator series. It will be much more horrifying as everything in your home will become your enemy not just family but even the devices you rely on. God bless you and yours Brian and good luck with your endeavor to inform those around you.

brian
brian
November 4, 2017 9:09 PM

thanks james. some do seem to start to think something isn’t right but few there are. i have always been a science fiction aficionado (both books and movies from asimov to terminator and 1984/brave new world) but over the last decade or so ive been thinking that as I watch them I see that this is where the future is headed. the crown or the capstone for me was minority report. all of these are indicators to where we are headed and the future isn’t bright.

Jerome Popiel
October 28, 2017 9:47 PM

Sadly, I believe most churches are unable to receive this message because they are too caught up in raising funds and making loan payments and maintaining all their programs.

Alex
Alex
October 28, 2017 11:40 AM

James, the 2 to 3 years reminded me of this prophesy by Ken Peters. The man who saw the Tribulation. Starts at about 1 hour 10 mins in the message. https://youtu.be/_L582bNzj-k

October 28, 2017 12:01 PM

Kens prophecy is a very freighting look into the future. When he first shared this prophecy, it was difficult to believe in some of the technology he was describing and now we see that it may even be worse than he described.

Alex
Alex
October 28, 2017 1:35 PM

The part he said about in 3 years the end of all things. Forgot the exact wording but scary stuff.

Jordan
Jordan
October 28, 2017 9:14 AM

James, I can confirm with the IOT. My university that I attended offered the IOT degree 2 years ago branching off the standard engineering degree. Although it’s a fairly new concept, the development in the industry is rapid and your 2 or 3 year prediction isn’t far off. Once they perfect the organic semiconductors it’s all downhill from there. We enter a new era in technology.

Also regarding AIs and being possessed by demons, Musk said something about that 3 years ago:

Musk and those pushing for AIs are dropping hints about their AIs and what happens to them. The article has a video from YouTube but it’s been removed.

October 28, 2017 11:31 AM

Remember where in the bible it says that the nations will give their power to the beast. AI along with IOT will be how and the nations won’t have much choice. Their choice was not to create damning technology in the first place but this became their idol to replace God. God will let their idol destroy them.

gar
gar
October 28, 2017 10:25 AM

“Alien thing” is going to snag billions when the one world order” church” aligns with a theology to baptize them. Check out “Unholy See ” documentary to catch the big picture.

jim mccollam
October 28, 2017 4:01 PM

Alex, the Nephilim showed their ugly heads again when the bullies and tyrants of the Mormon church began heaping to themselves many wives just like the men in Genisis ch.6. Angels are never refered to as the sons of God in scripture; that title refers to man-kind. Giants did not come from fallen angels mixing with women. That is a fable that is becoming to prevalent in the church. The word Nephil can refer to giants as it does in Numbers 13;33 but in Deuternonomy and Joshua the word for Giant is Raphah which makes no reference to bullies and tyrants as Nephilim does. If you will study Genisis ch.6 you will see that the flood was a result of the wickedness of man and not angels.

Sue
Sue
October 28, 2017 7:39 PM

…hours.

Savage
Savage
October 28, 2017 6:02 AM

“It is the year when a man’s enemies will be revealed as members of his own household;”. Ouch. This hurts deeply. One of the saddest scriptures in the Bible, that family members turn on each other.

Michael Brennan
October 28, 2017 9:12 AM

Agreed. Just look at the division Trump has caused in the church. Not personally, rather in regard to supporting him or not and whether or not you believe certain prophecies about him. Although sometimes I wonder if this was planned. It breaks my heart.

Greg
Greg
October 27, 2017 8:05 PM

But they that wait open the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Rodolfo Priego
Rodolfo Priego
October 27, 2017 3:30 PM
Hi, I read these revelations and I am somewhat unable to swallow everything. Though I understand what the Spirit is trying to say. Especially now that we are in the last pages of the era of mankind as spoken in the bible. I just want to share my dreams from the past. I don’t usually write them but I can remember the ones that really highlighted. Im from the Philippines and I dreamed twice that we were invaded by China, the 1st one was the army was marching in our town and they caught us with their guns pointed out to us. The second one was in another subdivision, we were looking for a place to hide and on the other side of the village, war was happening. I could hear the loud noises that the weapons produced. After awhile I caught myself in a truck, we were carried into another place and on the way, I saw the war happening in front of me, missiles going down but nothing seemed to hit us while we were on the truck. Most of my church members also dreamed of war happening in our place. Earlier I had another dream. I was peeing in a CR and the room has many mirrors that showed my reflection. As I moved my face, I noticed that two of the mirror reflections did not move with me and they looked like they are possessed with something. I immediately went out and told someone what happened. I realized that those reflections are demons living in me or should I say torturing me. I then went onto a room and performed deliverance and it was like a black air that went out of my mouth. Then my dream shifted into a conference place in the top floor… Read more »
Joe
Joe
October 28, 2017 10:33 AM

Hi Rodolfo Priego
The power equations in Asia will change rapidly once US packs up and leaves bases and the US naval ships stop coming,after the dollar collapse. Taiwan will be taken immediately by China and Japan,SKorea will sign treaties with them accepting their military and economic might. India will be under heavy pressure from China,Russia and Pakistan. Australia and Philippines is in the danger zone for Chinese attacks in the medium term. Australia and Japan might devolop or buy nuclear weapons from US as a last line of defense. Pacific and Indian Ocean will be controlled by the Chinese. My two cents.

Jas
October 29, 2017 3:02 PM

Glad to see some messages from the Philippines. I saw some prophecies before where the Lord Jesus Christ said that China’s supply of gold is diminishing therefore together with Russia, they will invade countries that has a huge supply of gold. Interestingly, I also saw a video about a reptilian and they are saying that their government already made a pact with US government to help modernize their armed forces in exchange of copper supply. The gospel of Jesus I am following online, mentions of alien invasion after the rapture.

Anyway, do not be too afraid of China. They will fall as God will bring earthquake to their country and only a few will survive. The sequence of destruction will be as follows: Europe, US, Russia and China. Half of Japan will go to the sea for not knowing Jesus.

I have also watched the stories of time travelers and by 2137 they are saying the world population is around 500MM only.

If you have time, follow this youtube channel: Love letters from Jesus.

Warrior4Jesus
Warrior4Jesus
October 27, 2017 3:09 PM

Yes I agree, this year is a year of separation indeed, all one has to do is look around the world and you can almost see the lines being drawn in the sand;…

Separating the Wise Virgins from the foolish virgins, the Sheep from the goats and the Wheat from the tares;……….

There are those who are True Believers, filled with God’s Holy Spirit of Truth, who worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth’ who are on one side of this line… and there are those who are non-believers, as well as there are also those who are, apostate fake believers, who are both on the other side of that line.

These are those who do not know the Truth, but who think that they do, yet they believe in a lie, the lies of the apostate church, these people are the foolish virgins whose Lamps/Souls are not filled with God’s Holy Spirit Oil of Truth. They are also the same people that God calls lukewarm and whom He shall spew out of His mouth, if they don’t seek out the Truth (Jesus), because they are neither hot nor cold.

Audrey Thomas
Audrey Thomas
October 27, 2017 5:49 PM

This is such a confirmation of a short dream I had about a week ago. I was walking through a wheat field and looked down and noticed two kinds of plants growing. In the dream, I said out loud “Oh, this is what the wheat and tares look like just before the harvest.”

SeekmyFather
SeekmyFather
October 28, 2017 1:42 AM

Oh my! I just recently had a dream where I was with the Lord, and a formal representative showed Him and I (I was a little girl dressed in white in the dream) a sample of the crop. In the envelope he pulled out grain samples that were ready for harvest. Some blew away, and the representative was like “don’t worry about those few”.

I believe He was showing me the field is maturing (both good and bad), and that not worrying about a few blowing away was a sign that many more are coming. This is just a sample.

I believe we VERY soon, and those who already have eyes see the evil maturing, but SO is the wheat. Many of us “wheat” like I, that have not before been active. Or even going consistently to “church”.

I also have received a dream about evil coming. A very very very deceitful sly spirit. And in prayer about it received : oct 31. Halloween. Then you will know. I believe this spirit will be more visual/obvious in the world for us for some reason then.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
October 29, 2017 7:39 PM

SeekmyFather. The 31st is the anniversary of 10 Cheshvan. Torah calendar. The ark door closing. Swing the sickle, for the time of harvest has come; the crop on earth is ripe. In Rev 14. And as soon as the grain is ready, the farmer comes and harvests it with a sickle, for the harvest time has come. In Mark 4. For in Mathew 13 it is written that the enemy planted the tares amongst the wheat but at the harvest they will be separated. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in their Father’s Kingdom. Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!

SeekmyFather
SeekmyFather
October 30, 2017 11:58 AM

Wow, thank you for that reference to the sniverssry of 10 Cheshvan! The other verses I was aware of but I did not know about that aniversary. God bless!

Krista West
Krista
October 29, 2017 6:33 PM

The other day I was praying in my prayer language, and usually I say a variety of sounds/words, but on that day I kept repeating the same two over and over. I knew in my spirit that I was praying “warriors come”. I have never before been able to interpret the tongues I have spoken, so I took this to mean that we are gearing up for battle.

October 29, 2017 10:23 PM

Thanks for sharing that Krista. That’s an awesome confirmation of what’s happening now.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
October 28, 2017 4:24 PM

This is just one week before the Antifa uprising begins, another element to separate our nation. My prediction is; this will be serious, resulting in bloody riots in various American cities.

Now, for point number two. Yesterday a Christian neighbor who I’ve been helping due to her health problems was telling me the following. She said that she was “having problems with a certain Minister on TV.”

So she voiced this to one of her church friends. The friend rebuked her and said, “you have no right to JUDGE him because he’s a Pastor and he supports Israel. If you don’t repent God will surly deal with you.”

I replied ” well, you’re talking to the wrong person about this.” Of course I meant myself. I feel this type of LACK OF PROPER JUDGMENT, shows ignorance, not intelligence, or the leading of God’s Holy Spirit. There are some Pastors who are wolves in sheep’s clothing, and just because they say they support Israel, how do we know for sure.

I was taught years ago one of the smartest ways an ungodly minister can gain a foothold in the ‘Body of Christ’ is to simply use cunning words enabling him or her to INFILTERATE the true Church of Jesus Christ. I write this to confirm we must be VERY careful in the days ahead, for a “strong delusion” is sweeping the land called America. God Bless you all.

sherry
sherry
October 29, 2017 11:15 AM

Seven years ago, 2011, the Lord spoke to me these words: This us an either/or time; either you are for me or against me. Now, 7 years later, the divisions are almost complete. Taking sides seems to be the world we live in, but whose side are we really on? Choose this day. The word and Holy Spirit paired together are the measuring plumb line. Father God, I pray this day you increase our passionate love for you that we may choose you every day, every minute, to escape the snare of the evil one.

Phil- Sydney
Phil- Sydney
October 29, 2017 11:58 AM

Well said Sherry. As a dear friend said to us some years ago “God is shaking the church out of the Church” meaning HE is shifting those true to Him and those who are lukewarm but won’t stand when the heat comes on the churches in the next few years.God bless Phil