This is an excerpt from a post published by Healthimpactnews.com.
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
The European (EEA and non-EEA countries) database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, verified by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and they are now reporting 36,257 fatalities, and 3,244,052 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:
From the total of injuries recorded, almost half of them (1,540,852) are serious injuries.
“Seriousness provides information on the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death, is life-threatening, requires inpatient hospitalisation, results in another medically important condition, or prolongation of existing hospitalisation, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a congenital anomaly/birth defect.”
A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. It is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.
Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.*
Here is the summary data through January 1, 2022.
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2, Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 16,471 deaths and 1,546,829 injuries to 01/01/2022
- 42,225 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 230 deaths
- 50,455 Cardiac disorders incl. 2,379 deaths
- 467 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 45 deaths
- 20,812 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 11 deaths
- 1,616 Endocrine disorders incl. 5 deaths
- 23,826 Eye disorders incl. 37 deaths
- 124,211 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 652 deaths
- 386,451 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 4,668 deaths
- 1,780 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 83 deaths
- 17,061 Immune system disorders incl. 86 deaths
- 67,000 Infections and infestations incl. 1,769 deaths
- 28,457 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 302 deaths
- 38,560 Investigations incl. 487 deaths
- 10,496 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 269 deaths
- 185,798 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 204 deaths
- 1,451 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 136 deaths
- 255,661 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,756 deaths
- 2,254 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 58 deaths
- 232 Product issues incl. 3 deaths
- 28,114 Psychiatric disorders incl. 193 deaths
- 5,594 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 258 deaths
- 59,397 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 6 deaths
- 66,518 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,801 deaths
- 71,771 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 136 deaths
- 3,457 Social circumstances incl. 22 deaths
- 13,685 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 157 deaths
- 39,480 Vascular disorders incl. 718 deaths
Continue reading the rest of this post at Healthimpactnews.com.
Author: Brian Shilhavy
Brian Shilhavy fights against globalist tyranny by publishing news stories sounding the alarm to expose evil schemes attacking our health on the site he founded, Health Impact News. Brian earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Bible/Greek from Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, and his Master of Arts degree in linguistics from Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago.