2019 will be the good part that you’ve been waiting for.

I hear the Lord saying that in 2019, look for Him to reveal some key things in your life that you need not to miss. Get ready for God to reveal the reasons WHY you went through WHAT you had to good through in 2018. Understand that there’s a process in the ways of God, but at the end there is a purpose. In 2019, God’s gonna show you why you had to go low in the valley of bones, because there was an exceedingly great army on the other side of it. Or why you had to carry those ashes of mourning because there was true beauty about to be revealed to give life to others. Even all the snares and traps you had to go the long way through because that which your enemies meant for evil, 2019 will be the good part that you’ve been waiting for.

So mark your calendar as a banner year for God to develop more of you by revealing more of who He is in you. So make the call…..in 2019 the answer will BLOW YOUR MIND.

Phyllis Ford

Author: Phyllis Ford

Ciron
Ciron
December 31, 2018 1:42 PM

I completely say a huge amen to this. Resonates so well

Sujit Thomas
January 24, 2019 2:23 AM
Greetings. As this post has the title “2019 will be the good part that you’ve been waiting for,” I think this might be a good place to share some of the good things I believe are transpiring in my life already and especially this year. Probably the first good thing to transpire this year is a certain consistency to the discipline of fasting in spite of sometimes active and sometimes passive opposition. It might seem to be a little too early to let out the “hurrahs” in this regard, but I think, as of now, I do seem to have turned a corner here. May I also mention that probably the greatest opposition to this discipline was not external, although it was great, but internal, and I have a word for it: “fear.” Another good thing that I believe is transpiring in increasing measure this year is what I believe to be a rather unique manifestation of John 16:13a. When I asked the Lord, some time into my walk, about which Bible version to use to study his Word, he told me not to aim to be led by translations but by his Spirit. I can truly say that I never had and do not have an innate knack or ability to do word studies or compare translations or anything of the sort. But I personally feel that the Holy Spirit, as I have endeavored to continually pray in him, slowly but surely began unlocking a treasure trove of information for me in the Scriptures that the average person may never come to know or understand on his or her own. A third good thing is something that I continually pray for and thank the Lord for, which if not carefully guarded can evaporate even more quickly than it comes—and… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
January 25, 2019 5:54 AM

Amen Brother Sujit , too many try to understand the Word thru their own intellect & study and this only gives a person the most shallow / basic of understandings of the word on its lowest level of understanding . The Word is the Spirit of Truth / Life and can only truly be understood in the Spirit & by HOLY SPIRIT revealing it to us , the Word is not designed for the Natural mind to understand fully . The Word must live in our heart ( translation does not matter really ) and only HOLY SPIRIT can show / teach us the deeper truths of the Word which the natural mind can never understand by itself . So we must be able to hear HOLY SPIRIT & then obey and the Word will live in us & lead us into all truth . A person will never get out of kindergarten without the Word living in them & learning to hear & obey HOLY SPIRIT , it is impossible no matter how much study they do I have found . Blessings

January 24, 2019 2:00 PM

Thanks for sharing this great testimony Sujit. That’s a great start to the new year with many more good things to come in the days ahead.

Desiree
Desiree
December 31, 2018 3:08 PM

Amen …. thank you LORD ….

Todd H Henderson
December 31, 2018 8:56 PM

Amen

Stacey
Stacey
December 31, 2018 3:20 PM

Amen Amen & Amen

Brad Troutman
Brad Troutman
January 3, 2019 2:03 PM

Powerful Vision of the End-Times to start 2019 New Year given to Maurice Sklar

Steve
Steve
January 3, 2019 8:59 PM

Thanks Brad. It starts at 29 minute mark. Very powerful and sobering.

Jason V
May 10, 2019 10:23 PM
Kathie Walters USA prophecy Highlights – Trump will help reduce corruption, Hillary going to jail, Pelosi forced out, She seems to believe that John McCain was actually executed (some have said it was a military tribunal not cancer) — 13 YEARS AGO I HAD A DREAM. I SAW A BIG BATTLESHIP (.THE U.S.S CONSTITUTION LAYING ON ITS SIDE IN The MIDDLE OF The OCEAN. THE SIDE OF THE SHIP I COULD SEE ON THE SURFACE WAS TOTALLY RUSTED (CORRUPTION) I THOUGHT FOR SURE IT WOULD SINK, But God said, “No wait,” and then I saw His arm come down from. Heaven, and He began to paint the rust with grey anti rust paint. The next night I had another dream, and God gave the anti -rust paint brush (to heal the corruption), to a man with overalls. He was standing on the side of the ship, where it was all rusted. I thought, ” How dangerous it was because the rust could cave in on him.” I looked to see who the man was. To my surprise, it was Donald Trump, a businessman I’d seen on Tv (13 years ago ) The night of the election, just after the votes started coming in, I saw a huge, huge figure over Washington D.C.it was a huge Pharoah spirit standing over Washington, Then I saw something hit this figure in the middle, and it doubled over, and wasn’t able to get up — it left out of Washington D.C ., and then out of Boston Harbor – back to the sea, Boston is a huge gateway for demonic spirits on the east coast. We should help the intercessors there to close that gate. I’ve seen many things since then, like Moses on the sea shore the night of the election, waiting for… Read more »
Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
May 11, 2019 5:41 AM

I’m sorry Jason but I don’t believe any of this Kathie Walters drivel. Byron Searle and Jeff Byerly I believe are on the money. Please read “100% hard truth about Trump.” By Jeff. An exceptionally difficult read, but I believe he is right. I used to have a large respect for Trump but I am starting to see HUGE danger signs now. God bless you, my Imho only and I may be wrong as well. I personally think China is none too happy at present with Trump and his dangerous trade games. This i believe is laying a foundation for a future Chinese attack on USA which has been prophesied by several prophets. Please seek the Lord on all matters.

Sujit Thomas
May 11, 2019 2:51 PM
I wonder if any good will come of this, but I just thought it might be a good idea to list out what I’ve found the Scripture says of false prophets in the New Testament. Matt. 7:15—False prophets are described as coming in sheep’s clothing but are inwardly actually hungry wolves hunting for prey (i.e., ravening wolves). Matt. 24:11, 24; Mark 13:22—False prophets lead people astray and will show great signs and wonders to do so. Luke 6:26—False prophets are spoken well off. Acts 13:6–8—A sorcerer is described as a false prophet. And his actions are described as withstanding the preaching of the Word of God and trying to turn people away from faith in Christ. 2 Peter 2:1–3—False prophets will secretly bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master who bought them; have immoral ways; and in covetousness, will exploit people with deceptive words. 1 John 4:1–3—False prophets are described as having gone out into the world. So we are to test every spirit. And the verses tell us what the test is. It is very simple: Does the spirit confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh? If yes, it is of God. If no, it is not of God. Well, what if the spirit is lying? Er…I don’t know. The remaining three passages in the New Testament that mention the words “false prophet” talk about “The False Prophet” in the book of Revelation. I know some hold to the Old Testament standard of judging prophets by whether their words come to pass or not, and I certainly believe we should look for and treasure prophetic accuracy, but I cannot find much evidence in the New Testament to judge believers operating under the gift of prophecy in the new covenant as true or false simply on the… Read more »
Sarah
Sarah
May 11, 2019 6:48 PM

Sujit, the OT also stat

Sarah
Sarah
May 11, 2019 7:44 PM
Ah..stupid fingers. Haha The old testament states that if a prophet’s word comes to pass and he is still leading people astray that he should not be regarded. If I see a prophet preaching a happy-clappy message that counter the reality as is obvious (ex. Sin in the churches..ignored), then that’s a red flag. If the word appeals to the flesh…red flag. If there is no independent confirmation – and we are all to be led by the Spirit of God – then either that one wasn’t meant for us or it was outright false. Anything related to America, for instance, which disregards the rampant evil and says nothing about the need for repentance and appeals to pride (which every non-American knows about re: that nation’s character)..should be questioned. Unless the prophet is in our personal acquaintance/fellowship, it’s not our job to hold them accountable. But we can bring various messages to God for ourselves. In OT times, the Spirit was not given to all of Israel. The wonderful thing about our present time is that we can ask for discernment and help. But your post is good. We can’t judge a stranger’s fruit. But…when I see “words” appealing to the flesh, it’s easy to discard that one. Anything that seems too easy, question it. That is true in life, too – if your walk seems very easy, then maybe there’s something going on and we need to pray? Hard and narrow is the rule. Pied pipers. Primrose Paths. Happy Clappy. Sugary sweet. The boon of Proverbs characterises this kind of talk as the flatterings of an enemy. That’s not to say we don’t need encouragement and peace, etc. Always look at the fruit. But if you know there is sin and it is ignored, there’s a problem. “Loving indulgence”… Read more »
Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 31, 2018 11:07 PM

We go through many “Refiner’s Fires” to prepare us to “endure until the end”, so we can fulfill that which we have been created to do. 2019 won’t be a “woo-hoo breakthrough” . . . Unless it’s a breakthrough to hardened hearts that have grown cold. The breakthrough? All is not well. Redeeming judgements will continue to unfold, becoming more and more severe to crack the hardened hearts so repentance will come.
When will “revival” happen in the USA? When the nukes are dropping on our soil and more than minds are blown . . It will be entire cities, with multitudes of casualities heading into eternity; most not ready.
So, 2019.. . . Key things? REPENT, REPENT, REPENT. . . . FORGIVE, FORGIVE, FORGIVE and get ready for some harsh discipline to refine us even more.
LORD HELP US ALL. Selah.

John the dreamer
John the dreamer
January 13, 2019 10:46 AM

Bless you Linda my not holding back because she is afraid to offend. This is the truth! I too believe that true fresh wind revival will not come until persecution comes 1st.
Perhaps a part of this message was meant for some but I pray the WHOLE do not take it to mean they are all spiritually ok and just need to wait for the LORD to explain the previous pains and waits … what ever happened to ” the fellowship of suffering” how it is a privilege to be chosen to suffer as HE suffered
As John the Baptist said “we must decrease so HE can increase”
Here is your revelation people we go through what we do so we can be refined for the Potters use. Mostly it is a purging of the world that HE needs to empty us of and what HE has us go through is a basic training of sorts so that we are humble, compassionate, long suffering, calm, sensitive so that we can truly and without motive be then used as a tool in the hands of the builder! The Carpenter JESUS!
The fact that Linda had so many dis likes for telling the tickled ears the truth tells me she’s right. I also in another aspect believe the LORD has front/pre runners who in the SPIRIT must go through trials and spiritual warfare in order to have them seasoned, healed, equipped and available. For soon all will be tested but not all will pass. We need to quit thinking that we dont have the tools and realize we “Are the tool”
Shalom!

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
May 11, 2019 5:59 AM

Hi Linda
A lot people didn’t like this, but I think you are correct. A hard word but true,
Christian love to you., Phillip

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
May 11, 2019 9:31 AM

Blessings and thank you, Phil.
Sadly, MOST don’t seek the LORD about any prophecies, but rather “choose” what they want to hear.
However, the TRUTH will prevail and TRUTH is still the truth even if most don’t believe it.
Here’s an “interesting” article of TRUTH, with statistics to back it up:
Ann Coulter: The Surge Of Illegals Under Trump Is Worse Than Any Year Under Obama:

Xavier Lopez
January 12, 2019 11:18 PM

Be aware of the 18th of this month 1-18-19, at 5:15, for an attack to begin. A man from Poland had claimed to debunk another predictive programming from the Simpson’s movie of 2007, that has this date. You can take a listen below. He’s not claiming this will definitely happen, but he is claiming there is a very high possibility an attack can happen, and wants to warn people just in case, so they can be prepared.

January 13, 2019 4:45 AM

Thanks for sharing Xavier. Interesting because stock market cycles are showing a top on Jan 17 and many analysts are expecting a steep drop from the top. There are also many prophetic confirmations showing another steep drop is coming soon. I haven’t watched this video yet, but the timing in interesting.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 11, 2019 11:53 AM

All the time. Just check his word about the Iran Nuclear deal (the deal with the Persians), dated about April/May last year