2019 will be the good part that you’ve been waiting for.

I hear the Lord saying that in 2019, look for Him to reveal some key things in your life that you need not to miss. Get ready for God to reveal the reasons WHY you went through WHAT you had to good through in 2018. Understand that there’s a process in the ways of God, but at the end there is a purpose. In 2019, God’s gonna show you why you had to go low in the valley of bones, because there was an exceedingly great army on the other side of it. Or why you had to carry those ashes of mourning because there was true beauty about to be revealed to give life to others. Even all the snares and traps you had to go the long way through because that which your enemies meant for evil, 2019 will be the good part that you’ve been waiting for.

So mark your calendar as a banner year for God to develop more of you by revealing more of who He is in you. So make the call…..in 2019 the answer will BLOW YOUR MIND.

Phyllis Ford

Author: Phyllis Ford

Ciron
Ciron
December 31, 2018 1:42 PM

I completely say a huge amen to this. Resonates so well

Sujit Thomas
January 24, 2019 2:23 AM
Greetings. As this post has the title “2019 will be the good part that you’ve been waiting for,” I think this might be a good place to share some of the good things I believe are transpiring in my life already and especially this year. Probably the first good thing to transpire this year is a certain consistency to the discipline of fasting in spite of sometimes active and sometimes passive opposition. It might seem to be a little too early to let out the “hurrahs” in this regard, but I think, as of now, I do seem to have turned a corner here. May I also mention that probably the greatest opposition to this discipline was not external, although it was great, but internal, and I have a word for it: “fear.” Another good thing that I believe is transpiring in increasing measure this year is what I believe to be a rather unique manifestation of John 16:13a. When I asked the Lord, some time into my walk, about which Bible version to use to study his Word, he told me not to aim to be led by translations but by his Spirit. I can truly say that I never had and do not have an innate knack or ability to do word studies or compare translations or anything of the sort. But I personally feel that the Holy Spirit, as I have endeavored to continually pray in him, slowly but surely began unlocking a treasure trove of information for me in the Scriptures that the average person may never come to know or understand on his or her own. A third good thing is something that I continually pray for and thank the Lord for, which if not carefully guarded can evaporate even more quickly than it comes—and… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
January 25, 2019 5:54 AM

Amen Brother Sujit , too many try to understand the Word thru their own intellect & study and this only gives a person the most shallow / basic of understandings of the word on its lowest level of understanding . The Word is the Spirit of Truth / Life and can only truly be understood in the Spirit & by HOLY SPIRIT revealing it to us , the Word is not designed for the Natural mind to understand fully . The Word must live in our heart ( translation does not matter really ) and only HOLY SPIRIT can show / teach us the deeper truths of the Word which the natural mind can never understand by itself . So we must be able to hear HOLY SPIRIT & then obey and the Word will live in us & lead us into all truth . A person will never get out of kindergarten without the Word living in them & learning to hear & obey HOLY SPIRIT , it is impossible no matter how much study they do I have found . Blessings

January 24, 2019 2:00 PM

Thanks for sharing this great testimony Sujit. That’s a great start to the new year with many more good things to come in the days ahead.

Desiree
Desiree
December 31, 2018 3:08 PM

Amen …. thank you LORD ….

Todd H Henderson
December 31, 2018 8:56 PM

Amen

Stacey
Stacey
December 31, 2018 3:20 PM

Amen Amen & Amen

Brad Troutman
Brad Troutman
January 3, 2019 2:03 PM

Powerful Vision of the End-Times to start 2019 New Year given to Maurice Sklar

Steve
Steve
January 3, 2019 8:59 PM

Thanks Brad. It starts at 29 minute mark. Very powerful and sobering.

Xavier Lopez
January 12, 2019 11:18 PM

Be aware of the 18th of this month 1-18-19, at 5:15, for an attack to begin. A man from Poland had claimed to debunk another predictive programming from the Simpson’s movie of 2007, that has this date. You can take a listen below. He’s not claiming this will definitely happen, but he is claiming there is a very high possibility an attack can happen, and wants to warn people just in case, so they can be prepared.

January 13, 2019 4:45 AM

Thanks for sharing Xavier. Interesting because stock market cycles are showing a top on Jan 17 and many analysts are expecting a steep drop from the top. There are also many prophetic confirmations showing another steep drop is coming soon. I haven’t watched this video yet, but the timing in interesting.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 31, 2018 11:07 PM

We go through many “Refiner’s Fires” to prepare us to “endure until the end”, so we can fulfill that which we have been created to do. 2019 won’t be a “woo-hoo breakthrough” . . . Unless it’s a breakthrough to hardened hearts that have grown cold. The breakthrough? All is not well. Redeeming judgements will continue to unfold, becoming more and more severe to crack the hardened hearts so repentance will come.
When will “revival” happen in the USA? When the nukes are dropping on our soil and more than minds are blown . . It will be entire cities, with multitudes of casualities heading into eternity; most not ready.
So, 2019.. . . Key things? REPENT, REPENT, REPENT. . . . FORGIVE, FORGIVE, FORGIVE and get ready for some harsh discipline to refine us even more.
LORD HELP US ALL. Selah.

John the dreamer
John the dreamer
January 13, 2019 10:46 AM

Bless you Linda my not holding back because she is afraid to offend. This is the truth! I too believe that true fresh wind revival will not come until persecution comes 1st.
Perhaps a part of this message was meant for some but I pray the WHOLE do not take it to mean they are all spiritually ok and just need to wait for the LORD to explain the previous pains and waits … what ever happened to ” the fellowship of suffering” how it is a privilege to be chosen to suffer as HE suffered
As John the Baptist said “we must decrease so HE can increase”
Here is your revelation people we go through what we do so we can be refined for the Potters use. Mostly it is a purging of the world that HE needs to empty us of and what HE has us go through is a basic training of sorts so that we are humble, compassionate, long suffering, calm, sensitive so that we can truly and without motive be then used as a tool in the hands of the builder! The Carpenter JESUS!
The fact that Linda had so many dis likes for telling the tickled ears the truth tells me she’s right. I also in another aspect believe the LORD has front/pre runners who in the SPIRIT must go through trials and spiritual warfare in order to have them seasoned, healed, equipped and available. For soon all will be tested but not all will pass. We need to quit thinking that we dont have the tools and realize we “Are the tool”
Shalom!