“2018 will be a year where you will see that dreams REALLY DO COME TRUE!!!”

There are some great changes happening in the atmosphere right now. Things are moving and things are shaking, but it is not something to fear. God is leading many of you in a completely new direction.

Things are starting to not look the same, but that is NOT something to fear, it is something to get EXCITED about, because God is setting the stage for INCREASE.

There is a temptation in the transition of what God is doing to fight and struggle against surrendering to the new way He is leading because you have become “familiar” with what He did before, but friends, I want to encourage you, what is AHEAD for you is better than what you have seen before.

I have been seeing a spirit of fear coming against many in the past little while, and the enemy is attempting to raise up vain imaginations, false whispers, lies of the future, foreboding because of the glorious things that God is moving His people into.

There is a significant transition happening right now, and for many of you, 2018 is going to look COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to 2017, but that is not something to fear. The enemy wants you to think it’s a “negative” thing coming, or it’s a “loss” or it is another “horrific battle” but God has amazing divine surprises in unexpected areas in 2018. The Lord has spoken to me a lot about 2018, and one of the whispers I heard was “2018 will be a year where you will see that dreams REALLY DO COME TRUE!!!”.

Many of you are going to see that reality in 2018 and that is WHY the enemy is coming against you with FEAR in the change and FEAR in the transition.

TRUST IS A MUST!!!

I heard the Lord say, “Trust is a MUST”. You must lay back into His arms and let the river of His Spirit carry you in the new direction. Your heart may feel fear, your soul may scream, your mind may race but CHOOSE to trust Him, because He is leading you into a greater place of INCREASE, but in order to get to that place of INCREASE, you must LEAN BACK and surrender and know that TRUST IS A MUST.

The leaning back of trust will see the winds of acceleration fall upon the change and there will be swift moves and shifts, but I saw the enemy attempting to lure many of God’s people into a place of “struggle” in the trust through FEAR to then hinder and cause a DELAY. But your choice to trust, your decree to trust, your alignment with TRUTH will see the very fear and confusion attempting to be sent upon you by the enemy, sent back into his camp.

STAY DRENCHED IN TRUTH

In this transition taking place for many right now, the place where things can feel a little uncomfortable and scary, I saw the beautiful comfort of the Holy Spirit. He is going to continue to whisper His comfort and His truth to you. I heard the Lord say, “STAY DRENCHED IN TRUTH”.

Stay DEEP in the Word through this transition. Stay DEEP in the place of feasting upon what HE is saying over the change, for the enemy is attempting to make FEAR and the NOISE of his lies LOUD, but staying drenched in God’s truth, you will see the NOISE not affect you. You will ‘hear’ it but it won’t take hold, it won’t take root, and you will begin to walk in greater peace, joy and vision for this new season and change that is upon you. Choose His voice! Choose to align with His Word! Then you will see the lightning bolt power of His breakthrough sever the vines of fear that have been attempting to ensnare you.

The Lord showed me that Proverbs 16:9 is going to open up in greater revelation for MANY in this transition of change happening right now:

“Within your heart you can make plans for your future, but the Lord chooses the steps you take to get there.” (Proverbs 16:9 – The Passion Translation)

The Lord spoke to me that in the EMBRACING of this change, there is going to be a REJOICING heart cry and declaration of Psalm 18:30 from His people:

“What a God you are! Your path for me has been PERFECT! All your promises have proven true, what a secure shelter for all those who turn to hide themselves in You! You are the wrap-around God giving grace to me!” (Psalm 18:30 – The Passion Translation)

DO NOT LOOK TO THE LEFT OR TO THE RIGHT, KEEP YOUR FACE AS A FLINT (ISAIAH 50:7)

I heard the Lord say in the change that is happening right now, the transition for many of you, do not look to the left or to the right. Do not look at what others’ pathways look like, what others’ “new lands” look like, keep your eyes on Jesus and what He has called you to do and where He is leading you. For what He is preparing for you is PERFECT! Stay deep in the place of intimacy with Him and let Him love you! Let Him pour His peace upon you and fill you with the vision He has for this new season of change. For the more you position yourself to be filled with His vision, the more fear, competition, striving, feeling left out or left behind will be healed in the beautiful revelation of His love for you, your identity in Him and the plan He has for you!!!! Be filled with the vision of your Papa!

SURRENDER TO THE SHIFT AS RELATIONSHIPS ARE STRENGTHENED, RE-ALIGNED AND RE-ARRANGED FOR GREATER STRENGTH

The Lord showed me that the changes many of you are facing are HUGE. Things are going to look completely different in a gloriously good way, but the Lord showed me that in the change, that some relationships are shifting and changing. Do not fight the shift in relationships. Let the Lord do what He needs to do, for the Lord is reorganizing relationships. He is sifting and shifting some relationships, but you can be assured of one thing, I saw the Lord strengthening relationships, support networks and inner circles. Your inner circle may be shifting, but do not fight the shifting, for the Lord knows who is to walk with you into the new. He knows who is to be with you in the room as you birth. He knows who is to hold your hand as you go up the mountain.

The Lord is strengthening support networks and inner circles. Allow Him to do what He needs to do. It is not time to throw away God connections, but it is time to surrender to all God is growing and adding and realigning.

He is setting the stage for a completely new season of adventure, intimacy, vision and INCREASE for YOU and YOUR FAMILY!!!!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Mia
November 27, 2017 4:11 PM

Amen Lord!!! Thank You for being faithful to Your promises in Jesus name!

SandraM
SandraM
November 28, 2017 2:48 AM

Thank you Jesus for these encouraging words through our sister Lana. I was given to see 2018 also some months back and 2 days back the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran (please listen to it & read the lyrics)was put over my spirit and I can see that word in your post. This is a confirmation to me of what was said by Holy Spirit over me. I hope that I am found worthy to be among those whom God will bring to the stage of Increase. Since the past years, almost everything been taken away from me causing much much despair that without knowing Jesus I would have most probably be in a bad mental state. Thanks to God for his amazing graces to keep us going even though these hardsips. God bless your ministies.

Linda
November 28, 2017 12:17 AM

Amen!! Thank you Abba Father and God bless you sister Lana! Confirmation.

Waz
Waz
November 29, 2017 1:50 AM

I did have a dream the other day where in my house all the taps had been rusted & waterless for what looked like for years all of a sudden being polished up & flowing with fresh new water, all of them togeather at the same time.
This is a strange thing as I live in an area with plenty of good water & our taps have always worked just fine.
Also as I live on a hobby farm over the years we have had chickens, possums, pets & rabbits die as they do over time & we have buried them all with love.
In this dream all these pets that have been dead & buried for years suddenly resurrected & were alive again in perfect health.
I’m hoping that this dream means something good in light of this prophecy series that Lana has been giving lately.

Frank
Frank
November 27, 2017 8:08 PM

I thought the economy was supposed to crash in 2018 and earthquakes?

November 27, 2017 11:33 PM

That’s exactly how dreams will come true for many of God’s people. Many millionaires are made through economic crashes by positioning their investments on the right side of it. The same is true for natural disasters when God reveals it to His people ahead of time.

Aidan
Aidan
November 28, 2017 2:54 AM

What makes you think that people’s dreams revolve around the these events? I have a suspicion that this is not referring to material gain.

Robert M
Robert M
November 28, 2017 4:18 PM

As one of the people God is speaking to thru lanas word Id say mostly it is things like relationships…I long for a Christian wife to be a witness with and also to be in community with others…and to be fruitful in our walk with the lord…overcoming sin and bringing His love healing and salvation to the lost…i really dont give a rip about owning a beautiful home or other things in this world as i once did…to me a successful life would mean spending my own self to bless others…im currently facing bankruptcy and losing everything ive spent over 32 years working for…so im the last person with cash to invest in anything…i cant even buy groceries…however Im not saying I dont expect God to provide the necessary means to accomplish His will in my life…somehow He will get me the money I require…my focus is on His word and seeking His kingdom and righteousness first…anyway thats just my 2cents…lol…keep watching my posts and be prepared to be amazed!!!

David
David
November 28, 2017 6:21 PM

Robert M,
Thanks for sharing brother, sort of in the same situation you are. The Lord bless you abundantly going forward.

Robert M
Robert M
November 28, 2017 10:12 PM

Amen…God bless u as well!

Waz
Waz
November 29, 2017 5:49 AM

I have been in a similar situation stretched to my limits & haven’t seen Gods word through these prophecies come to fruition yet. They have been a ray of hope for me yet at the same time I know that the bible says the last days are going to be the toughest that man has ever been through. I do find it hard to reconcile these two things. I am still waiting to see the goodness of God in my life so I actually can have a witness to tell people of it. Right now I’m STILL enduring.

William
William
November 29, 2017 4:17 AM

According to your faith, be it unto you.
And each to each own calling from God.

Aidan
Aidan
November 29, 2017 1:33 PM

That first line, from Matthew 9, is in regards to Jesus healing two blind men who said they believed He could heal them:

“27 And as Jesus passed on from there, two blind men followed him, crying aloud, “Have mercy on us, Son of David.” 28 When he entered the house, the blind men came to him, and Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to him, “Yes, Lord.” 29 Then he touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith be it done to you.” 30 And their eyes were opened.”

That second one was Paul speaking to the Corinthians in regards to singleness and marriage:

“Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 3 The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

6 Now as a concession, not a command, I say this. 7 I wish that all were as I myself am. But each has his own gift from God, one of one kind and one of another.”

Let’s not take verses out of their context.

William
William
November 30, 2017 11:10 PM

Aidan,
My saying ” According to your faith, be it unto you.
And each to each own calling from God. “, it is about financial thing, ( not about any other thing. ) , I do have a calling on the financial thing from God. You have a suspicion that this ( lana’s message ) is not referring to material gain. So, to you it is not a material gain. But to me, it is a material gain. That’s why I say ” According to your faith, be it unto you. “. I look at my comment to your posting, it is quite neutral.
If you feel hurt about it, please accept my apology. I am your brother in Christ. I have no intention to judge anybody. I know well not to judge any body, otherwise I’ll be judged by God.

Waz
Waz
November 29, 2017 11:35 PM

Amen brother Aidan! It’s typical churchy ” Christianese” to take versus like that out of context & use them to subtly judge someone. This is one of the reasons I won’t go to church anymore! I’m sick of it. It’s NOT Christian! & it’s certainly not encouraging. Thank you for pointing that out.

Lee W.L
Lee W.L
December 1, 2017 1:09 AM

Of course God wants to bless his people with abundance. In the world we live in , money is definitely needed to further the kingdom. How can the poor help the poor? God wants you to prosper in ALL(e.g health, wealth, family, kids etc) things. So it depends on yourself if you want to receive it. God gives us free choice but iam gonna receive it in Jesus name ! Don’t limit God and lean not on your own understanding. Grace is the key as we cannot earn all this through our works, striving but its given onto us for free as the lord was crucified on the cross on our behalf! Praise the lord!

Aidan
Aidan
November 29, 2017 1:34 PM

Apologies about the formatting of this reply, I haven’t used the quotation mechanics before, and thusly am still learning.

Brian E
Brian E
November 28, 2017 12:04 PM

Yahuah, The One And Only

A fierce discussion erupted one night in a downtown bar
The disturbance had grown louder, it could be heard from afar
Four men were sitting at a table, each with an opinion all his own
It had started quite innocently, now the tension had now grown.

I say it’s Zeus, you say it’s Thor but which one is right?
But then you prefer Mars and he Appollo, who had the most might?
Bartender just one more round before we take the bus
And once and for all won’t you settle this for us.

Come on Charly, who was the greatest god of all
Please inform us, which would make all the others crawl?
Do tell us who’s mightier, it’s him we all prefer
Come on Charly, only the best, who had the most power?

Debate all you want my friends but with me you will all disagree
For when He decides to act who can challenge the Almighty?
Not a single god before nor any other will ever be
Yahuah, our Father, is the One and Only from all eternity.

Come on Charly, who was the greatest god of all
Please inform us, which would make all the others crawl?
Do tell us who’s mightier, it’s him we all prefer
Come on Charly, only the best, who had the most power?

When He decides to act, who can challenge the Almighty?
Yahuah, our Father, is the One and Only from all eternity.

Yahuah, our Father, is the One and Only from all eternity!

Corey
Corey
November 28, 2017 9:16 AM

I remember when Phanuel said that to watch out for the two blood moons that will take place next year. They are important markers to pay attention to. He said the blood moons will signify the wealth transfer that is to take place in 2018. Hopefully, precious metals, crypto’s, etc. will skyrocket in value by then.

Christina
Christina
November 28, 2017 7:04 AM

Amen!! Thank you Lana, this was the same I heard Sunday morning in prayer time. I am already starting to feel the shift. COME LORD JESUS!!

Yvonne
Yvonne
November 30, 2017 6:41 AM

Amen, this is a confirmation to me

Waz
Waz
November 28, 2017 8:15 PM

That would be very nice.