Zombie attacks warn of choppy trading ahead.

Prophetic warnings of a crash in financial markets have increased significantly in the past few months, so I think we’re very close now to seeing it. Prophetic insights have not revealed any dates, but all major crashes have followed very similar patterns. For example, in previous major crashes, the panic selling has consistently been triggered by the Jewish holidays of the fall season, sometimes by Rosh Hashanah and other times by Yom Kippur. This year, Rosh Hashanah is on Monday, September 30, and Yom Kippur is on Wednesday, October 9.

In previous crashes, Yom Kippur has acted as the trigger more often than Rosh Hashanah, and based on the clues I have so far, it appears that will be true again this year. Also, the panic selling typically lasts about 10 to 15 trading days, so if that pattern repeats, it should be completed by about Friday, October 25.

However, even after the panic selling ends, major crashes have consistently dragged on for a while. For example, when the markets crashed in September 2008, they bounced back up but then hit a lower low on March 9, 2009. And after the crash in October 1929, markets did not hit bottom until the summer of 1932.

During my prayer time a few weeks ago, I believe God instructed me to study the 1929 crash, as I shared in a previous post on August 14, 2019. If the historical pattern described above repeats, the timing of this crash could be very similar to 1929, hitting bottom on October 25, just four days earlier than the 1929 crash, which hit bottom on October 29.

A four-year cycle of sharp drops started in August 1999 and repeated every four years until 2015, indicating there might be another sharp drop in late August 2019, so I was watching that closely, especially after receiving warnings of a coming crash, but it did not repeat this year. With just four weeks to go before Rosh Hashanah, I’m comparing the daily moves in SPX with both 2008 and 1929. Although both analogs show some drops coming in the next two or three weeks, both show very choppy trading with the drops quickly getting vaporized by bullish moves.

I believe this choppy pattern was confirmed by a prophetic dream I received yesterday. In this dream, I went from place to place on a dark night, but everywhere I went, zombies were hiding there, waiting for me, and as soon as I arrived, they jumped out of their hiding places and attacked me. End of dream. Since they were bullying me and since bullies are dream symbols for bullishness, I believe the attacks were warning about bullish moves over the next few weeks. Also, zombies are dead, but they just don’t know it yet, which reveals the mindset of bullish traders because the market is crashing, but they just don’t know it yet. So, I believe this dream was warning me it’s still too early to try to trade the larger drops, so it would be better to go ahead and take profits when they show up and then reset bearish positions after the next bullish move.

The historical pattern also shows markets have often pivoted around equinoxes and solstices. The fall equinox this year is on Monday, September 23, which just happens to come right after options expiration on Friday, September 20, which is historically bullish. So my guess is the bigger drops likely start after the equinox. Until then, watch out for those zombies.

LoriQ
LoriQ
September 1, 2019 12:16 PM

I am genuinely surpised that our economy has not crashed yet. Our nation is saddled with massive debt burden, plundered government programs (social security), unsustainable entitlement programs (present and future promises), trillions missing (black darpa programs), porous borders that will remain vulnerable, millions enrolled in programs already heavily strained, screaming debt bubbles that WILL pop in the near future, a Federal Reserve that continues to pillage the middle class into oblivion and on and on and on.

People, if not already awake should seek and strive to become debt free, own land, their own home, have supplies, a garden, and be of the mindset to live outside the satanic world debt system raised up to enslave us all.

Hélène
Hélène
September 2, 2019 11:41 AM

Here in Europe, rates have been negative for a short time.

Carolanne
Carolanne
September 1, 2019 11:32 AM

If nothing else, prayer and fasting during Yom Kippur will drive the spiritual zombies out of our lives.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
September 11, 2019 4:37 PM

I know the feeling Curtis. Suggest you put 10% in physical gold and silver and just rest and wait . The bull market in precious metals has only just started. I am waiting for the us market to top . It has been a frustrating wait and I have lost $1000s but I expect a crash to 2100 s&p by Jan 2020, regards Phil

Richard
Richard
September 11, 2019 11:59 PM
Curtis. I think it was you who recently wrote about being discouraged and maybe even ready to give up on God because you followed the advice of prophets and ended up losing money. My advice to anyone: 1. Never follow anyone’s prophetic advice without your own confirmation from God. Scrutinize everything. Get on your knees and don’t waist a dollar till you’ve heard from God, unless you’re willing to lose money. 2. When you hear a prophetic word, spend time confirming that the person is a true prophet. It could take a year to validate a person. 3. If you absolutely must follow it, go “very very small”, or only money you are willing to lose. 4. Prophets are almost always wrong on timing. 5. The stock market is designed to steal short-term traders money. Don’t get arrogant and think you’ll beat the computers. They are constantly modifying their algorithms to optimize their gains and your loses. I know some of these guys – they are brilliant. 6. Make sure you are tithing. But tithing doesn’t guarantee winning on the market at all. Just do it anyway. 7. Follow CarolAnne’s advice and pray and fast. Recently I hadn’t heard from God for a few months and was failing at fasting – too caught up in the flesh. I asked God to give me the grace to fast and got a bad toothache within a few days. I couldn’t eat for days. Yes God jumpstarted my fasting life again, but not how I would have liked. [next time I will think a little more and maybe pray differently 🙂 ] However, God gave me a dream only a day later about Bitcoins direction, and a great dentist – Halleluia for that. Keeping it real, I lost money following the advice of… Read more »
Joel H
Joel H
September 2, 2019 9:45 PM

James, I agree with all you said. But I can’t see the bottom being reached by October 25/29 when Brexit is on October 31st. That can only be negative for the markets and will probably rush the recession into the UK first, then into the rest of the European economies. Bringing the already down markets even lower than before. That is if they do crash before. Also after the Israeli elections they are supposed to form a government by October 31st. If they don’t it could make things more messy and not just economically.
Thanks for posting this.

Robson
Robson
September 2, 2019 11:53 AM

Things are getting serious, it looks like the roundup has started and will escalate with each “natural” disaster. The author of this went missing cpl days ago citing black HUMv’s outside his house. A prophetic poster on YT linked this and her vids disappeared. It turns out our national leader is the same race (or is a fake one) as the small democracy in the mideast. People discovering/sharing this become scarce. Now it makes sense why they’ve had all these drills.I’ve known they ultimately control most nations thru blackmail for a bit. Apparently the author who went missing had a WH contact and he read their plans from leaked memos, then was offed. Please search D avid G oldberg I ran False F lag P redictions U pdate. Yes, I’m skewing stuff since this is getting serious and he’s the second to leaving the living. It sounds like they plan to ramp this particular harvest early next year.. THere’s lots of info that makes all the pieces fall together on that channel and others cited in it like T om G reen, although he’s not a believer he will likely be quieted soon for saying what’s making many others go.

Robson
Robson
September 7, 2019 9:02 PM

I’m sorry, not Tom (isn’t his first name) green, the channel is Know more News

Bill
Bill
September 2, 2019 5:39 PM

James, thank you for re-emphasizing this year’s Western calendar dates for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur importance with many previous stock market crashes + the Sept. stock market expiration period.

Ming
Ming
September 2, 2019 2:31 PM

NEWS FLASH!

Per Dr. Robert Mawire (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU3f2bFTBNg), the end of this September 2019 marks the end of the old order, and we will see the Middle East Peace Conference & the signing of the Middle East Peace Treaty in this October (thus the start of the Final 7 years of Tribulation) – see time stamp 47:41 – 49:22.

Also, he shared that the 7 Years of Plenty begun at Passover 2014 (confirmed by the Blood Moon), and the signing of the Peace Treaty will signal to us “the end of the 7 Years of Plenty. Still, we will have a 24 to 56 months window from this October – see time stamp 1:19:45 – 1:23:12.

Please pray & ask for His Confirmation about these and position yourself accordingly.

Best,

Ming

P.S. this is exciting time – as Lois Vogel Sharp revealed that from Elul 2019 till 10/4/19 (her son’s birthday), i.e. the 124 time frame, the 2019 Economic Collapse will happen. Let’s keep watch and see if this Prophecies are coming to pass or not.

Robson
Robson
September 7, 2019 9:00 PM

codesearcher said the shemita year, the last to gather was 2020, then not to harvest 2021 (if you’re a farmer, maybe farmers won’t be able to, sort of shown or forced into it), repeating again the next 6yrs then the sabbath rest year 2028. They did some great work determining since wayyy back what years we’re really in and that He is revealing it just now so we’re on His schedule. His videos are sorta long, so I speed them up 2x then slow when necessary. They’ve got great revelations considering codes and information Father wants us to have. 400 quadrillion to 1 odds and we still can’t reproduce the codes today.

LoriQ
LoriQ
September 1, 2019 12:27 PM

History repeats, events cyclical. Another boom/bust cycle propped up by artificial money of the Federal Reserve and the Central Bankers. We didn’t reack rock bottom in 2007/2008. Too big to fail banker bailouts to sustain players in the market that is coming back to haunt us. Deutsche Bank and others will fall and their Derivative Schemes right along with the. Derivative Casino Schemes are in debt a Quadrillion Dollars – how did these people get away with such a scam?

Economic crisis is already here…

Richard
Richard
September 6, 2019 3:51 PM

Here is your market downturn.

Richard
Richard
September 6, 2019 10:53 PM

And here is the next confirmation that it begins next week: https://youtu.be/-YnHuVd7Kr0

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
September 7, 2019 11:51 AM

Richard, here is another confirmation (not prophetic):

Richard
Richard
September 7, 2019 1:06 PM

Cunny,
That is a great technical confirmation not only for my own technicals but for all the other prophetic words. The most typical time for the manipulators to hit gold has been at 8 a.m. eastern on Monday mornings, sometimes on Tuesdays. If we do not sell off at 8 a.m. on Monday morning then I will be buying DUST as soon as possible at Market OPEN. It Is a 3X leveraged inverse miners ETF. And if the market has not already sold off on Monday morning I’ll probably buy a Bank of America PUT, one week out expiration.
[this is not Financial advice]