Z3 News Headlines- November 25, 2017

Palestinians Sever Ties With US Over “Unacceptable Measures”
The Palestinian Authority (PA) announced it is freezing all ties with the US following the State Department’s announcement on Friday that the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) can no longer operate its Washington office, stated a spokesman for Palestinian Authority. The US decision followed the Palestinian move to petition the International Criminal Court (ICC) to prosecute Israelis for alleged crimes against Palestinians. Washington says that the Palestinian action violated its legal mandate and resulted in the mission closure. (Source: freedomoutpost.com)

Damascus Shelled, Civilians And Children Killed By U.S.-Backed Terrorists
Since the beginning of November, random shelling and mortars have been terrorizing the people of Damascus. Over the course of the shelling, however, more civilians have been killed and many more injured. On November 20, 22 mortars fell on Damascus, killing 11 people and wounding 42 others.  (Source: activistpost.com)

House Ways and Means Committee Votes to Refer Lois Lerner For Criminal Charges
Details about exactly what charges will be have not yet been released, lawmakers are arguing Lerner has not been truthful with Congress or the IRS inspector general and leaked confidential tax information. Tomorrow the House Oversight Committee will vote on whether to hold Lerner in contempt of Congress. (Source: townhall.com)

Trump To Sign Defense Bill Calling Climate Change A National Security Threat
The National Defense Authorization Act states that climate change is a threat to the Pentagon’s 128 military bases, and now Trump is expected to sign the legislation, despite downplaying and poking fun at climate change in the past. (Source: dailycallernewsfoundation.org)

Obama admin.’s 35-yr lease of Port Canaveral to Middle East company with Russian ties endangers U.S. national security
Port Canaveral in Brevard County, Florida, is one of the busiest cargo and cruise ports in the world, with fuel accounting for 75% of the cargo in 2011. It is also a naval port adjacent to the U.S. strategic ballistic missile nuclear submarine base, as well as close to U.S. Air Force facilities and NASA’s Kennedy Space Center. The Middle East company Gulftainer is also connected to the Russian-controlled Rostec firm that owns 100% of Rosoboronexport, the exporter of Russia’s Club-K container cruise missile system. (Source: washingtontimes.com)

Trump Sent Feds In To Raid NY’s Islamberg After 2 DECADES – Uncover America’s WORST Nightmare
Political pundit Dennis Michael Lynch has reported on the alarming things going on in Islamberg, exposing how 22 other training camps within the United States are directly associated with the MOA terror network and Ramadan Abdullah. During a raid, the police discovered a massive stockpile of illegal weapons that were to be transported to the compound. (Source: fd.news)

George Soros’ $18 Billion Tax Dodge Exposed
Much of the wealth that Mr. Soros spent years moving into his Open Society Foundations will never be taxed. A gift of billions of dollars of appreciated stock escapes any capital gains tax, and the estate tax as well. So Mr. Soros can donate appreciated stock that Open Society Foundations can liquidate without the government ever taking a cut. The donors also can retain control of the money within the private foundation for years or even decades before it is disbursed. (Source: zerohedge.com)

Good Samaritans Shutdown, Ticketed for Feeding Homeless During Thanksgiving Holiday
Atlanta police have been handing out the flyers across the city telling people that a permit is needed to give food to the homeless. Last December, the Dallas, Texas city council enacted Ordinance No. 29595, which makes it illegal to serve food to the homeless without jumping through a statist myriad of bureaucratic hoops, including a fee, training classes, and written notices. (Source: thefreethoughtproject.com)

Ireland on verge of government COLLAPSE: Brexit impact imminent
A breakdown of the minority Fine Gael government’s cooperation deal, which has worked relatively smoothly up until now, would likely lead to an election in December or January. The election, if it is called, comes at a crucial time in Irish history. After centuries of oppression at the hands of Britain, Ireland now essentially holds a veto over whether Brexit talks progress to Stage 2 between the UK and EU – a rare reversal of power in Anglo-Irish relations. (Source: express.co.uk)

Church of Sweden to stop clergy calling God ‘he’ or ‘the Lord’ in bid to crack down on gendered language
The move is one of several taken by the national Evangelical Lutheran church in updating a 31-year-old handbook setting out how services should be conducted in terms of language, liturgy, hymns and other aspects. (Source: telegraph.co.uk)

Helen McCarthy

Author: Helen McCarthy

After graduating with a BFA, Helen McCarthy spent over thirty years in the advertising and entertainment industries as a designer and illustrator. Part of her job required a fair amount of research. About six years ago, the Lord led her to research current news events and share her findings. During that same period she and her husband were led by the Lord to relocate to a new area. This time became an enlightened experience of instruction, correction and refinement which deepened her relationship with the Lord and her devotion to serve Him. One of the many blessings she and her husband received was finding a home church that expanded their relationships and extended their outreach to the community to grow in faith and share the word of God.

Stephen
November 25, 2017 2:22 PM
I have followed Chuck-JOHNEL and his prophecies since 1999, receiving his free newsletter about four times a year. They are a blessing and I would recommend everyone contact him to be put on the mailing list. Many deep revelations from him and his wife and other prophets in his ministry. The way I interpret the timing (and the timing is always the hardest part) is this: 8.5 earthquake to cripple Los Angeles area along coast approximately Dec. 7th to Dec. 14th 2017 with possible earthquakes in other parts of the USA following, (perhaps the St Louis to Chicago earthquake God has been warning him about since 1979 also volcanic eruptions in the Western USA and also a possible East Coast earthquake) then followed by and essentially causing the markets to crash and precious metals to soar. Now don’t take my word on it, seek the Lord and pray for your own confirmation. I have NOT RECEIVED any Holy Spirit confirmation of any of this. BEWARE, I’m usually wrong when I dare to speculate. But I keep trying anyway. I can hardly help myself from trying to put the pieces of prophecies together in to an understandable timeline. (You should see the mash I make of it when I try to organize the book of Revelations and throw in some Daniel, and Isaiah for spice. It seems to get even less clear.) Even so, I NEED to understand and will probably never stop trying. (I prayerfully hope it is a good thing. Proverbs 25:2 says, “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.”?) I think those washed in the Blood of the lamb are equivalent to kings so I claim this verse as talking about me. I would… Read more »
Joe
Joe
November 25, 2017 8:39 PM

Thought it might be good to re post this latest forecast from Martin Armstrong, where he he is talking of three turnings in the market in the next thirty days.It goes with this prophecy. In the second link,one of his subscribers is asking him about the Dow high which he has forecast at 23700 before the turning.

Joe
Joe
December 1, 2017 11:31 AM

Finally the market turn forecast by Marty for this week is happening.

Joe
Joe
December 1, 2017 11:42 AM

And the VIX shooting for the stars.

Micheal
Micheal
November 27, 2017 1:58 AM

All major index futures down except Australian. Gold holding steady while Dollar index down and 10 yr bonds up,both not by much.
December may be a feeding frenzy month for option traders.

November 25, 2017 4:54 PM

Thanks for the explanation and encouragement Stephen.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 25, 2017 4:00 PM

Steven, thanks for posting possible 8.5 earthquake warning for Dec. 7 to 14, 2017. If anyone else has confirmation of this, please post here! Is it certain? Will prayer cancel it? God bless those who have the courage to write now BEFORE the event.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 25, 2017 9:44 PM

Stephen! Not Steven. 🙂

Matt Smith
November 25, 2017 7:46 AM

It’s a shame, this nation has made it a crime to be homeless, and to help the homeless. Yet, homeless are being snatched up by the dark state for their own nefarious purposes.

Scooter
Scooter
November 25, 2017 8:16 PM

I agree Matt. What a shame. I think that most of us are only a crisis away from being homeless. It was nice to see a couple of good stories recently about a homeless person. He found a check and got it back to the right owner who was moved and blessed the homeless person. Another one that I heard was a young woman who ran out of gas and the homeless man told her to stay in the car and he walked for gas and spent his last $20 to help her. She opened a go fund me page for the guy and it raised a lot of money.

Stephen
November 25, 2017 12:30 PM
Update on imminent California earthquake prophecy: Within Chuck (Johnel) Youngbrandt’s May 6th, 2017 Addendum section of his quarterly newsletter issue #170 released April 15, 2017 he says quote…”JESUS TO Chuck-JOHNEL Abiding time, November 4, 2016, cover 823 in the Washington lottery. When JESUS asked me to do this I knew what it meant. The number 23 designates California and the other number is the Magnitude of the earthquake. An #823 would produce a 8.5 Magnitude earthquake inside of 14 to 21 days. An earthquake of this size could easily shake the whole earth.” Next he writes that during his abiding time on Nov. 11, 2016, JESUS told me this: “THE WRATH OF GOD WILL COME IN FIVE STAGES. THE FIRST STAGE IS TO BE FOLLOWED BY THE SECOND STAGE THAT WILL BE A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE IN CALIFORNIA.” He goes on later to say, “JESUS mentions my daughter feeling this major quake sharply. She lives not far from Los Angeles, telling me this city is going to be hit hard.” Later he says, “More, we may be looking at a MAJOR EARTHQUAKE being the start to be followed by a number of earthquakes wide ranging across the USA.” Later in his newsletter he writes again: “During abiding time, (Monday November 14, 2016) I asked the Lord JESUS what would happen in the first stage of God’s Wrath and he said this: THERE WILL BE AN ECONOMIC CRISES OF MAGNITUDE THAT WILL SWEEP THE NATION. THOSE UNDER MY WRATH WILL SUFFER IMMENSELY AND THOSE WHO PLACE THEIR TRUST IN ME, I WILL SEE THEM THROUGH AND THEY SHALL ENDURE BECAUSE OF ME IN THEIR LIFE.” Chuck goes on to say: “Earthquakes striking across America can easily trigger the economic crises JESUS speaks of. This also reminds me that in years past we… Read more »
November 25, 2017 1:08 PM

Great job watching for the fulfillment of this word. If I’m understanding him correctly, it sounds like the California earthquake comes after an economic crisis. Since we haven’t yet had the economic crisis, that would indicate it’s not quite time yet for the earthquake. If that is the correct sequence, then the sign he was given of the 823 in the Washington lottery would also come after the economic crisis, which would mean the one that just happened was not it.

Stephen
November 25, 2017 10:40 AM

The Prophet Chuck (Johnel) Youngbrandt has prophesied many times about California earthquakes and at the Lord’s instruction developed a land mine system that would alert us of an imminent impactful earthquake along the California coast. His system involves assigning numbers to Satan’s evil principalities that are known to cause earthquakes with the intent to destroy as many people and as much property as possible. The Prophet Chuck released this info earlier this year announcing the number “823” would show up in the Washington State lottery 14 to 21 days before a large and devastating earthquake in California, enough time to warn residents in the area to flee or take life saving actions. I’ve been monitoring these lottery numbers since and I must report that the numbers “823” came up this Nov. 23rd, Thanksgiving Day, 2017. Please pray for confirmation and pray for the safety of all those along the coast of California. I’m researching what else was said by the prophet at the time and will post any further info. Just wanted to get out the alert that the mine system had been activated and earthquake judgment has been warned. His website is at http://www.staffandswordministry.com.

November 25, 2017 12:05 PM

Thanks for reporting that Stephen. Do you have a link showing the Washington state lottery number that includes 823? I visited the site linked below seeking confirmation, but it showed no lottery results for Thanksgiving day, as if it was closed that day.

mem
mem
November 25, 2017 1:34 PM

Chuck says its on it looks like. 14-21 days from Nov 23. So the window for the 8+ EQ opens Dec 7 until Dec 14.

Odd thing is EQ pressure transfers down the West coast from Vancouver/Seattle…i would think a large EQ would happen in the north first but we will see. Maybe there will be an economic collapse between now and Dec 7. Will be watching

Scooter
Scooter
November 25, 2017 8:03 PM

Mem, I dont remember who it was but a prophetic word came out that an E.Q around 8 points would hit the Seattle area, then ( I think it was within 24 hours) a 10 – 12 point would hit California. Sure seems like something is coming. I live right on the coast in Southern Oregon. I have peace that God will be there for me weather it is my time to go be with my Jesus, or I am to be used for the great harvest. Either way, I am trusting in Him.

Mem
Mem
December 4, 2017 9:28 PM

I think it was byron searle saying a 9 would hit Seattle then a 12 would hit california, here chuck is saying an 8.5 would hit california between dec 7 and dec 14. So i wonder if kevin mirasi’s 7.5 will hit seattle first, then pressure will transfer to california for the 8.5 then seattle will get the 9 followed by the 12 in california. At any rate im watching dec 7-14

December 4, 2017 11:36 PM

That’s a lot to keep up with. What I saw from Chuck Youngbrandt looked like he was expecting the earthquake to hit after an economic collapse, but I did not spend a lot of time studying it so maybe I misunderstood.

John Barry
John Barry
December 5, 2017 8:08 AM

I am still part of Chuck Youngbrandts Net of Prayer . You are correct James , and the earthquake sets off three volcanoes like firecrackers on the west coast according to Youngbrandt .

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 25, 2017 8:46 PM

29 Nov 1947, the UN commandment to restore Israel was 16 Kislev 5708. 16 Kislev 5778 is 4 Dec 2017. Just playing with numbers, Dec 7th 1941 (Pearl Harbor) to 4 Dec 2017 is 911 months and 27 days (9+9+9). Just thought it was interesting.

Christian Block
Christian Block
November 25, 2017 10:02 PM

Matt NZ – I was just looking at the dates for the UN mandate as well. November 29th falls on the 11th of Kislev. Kislev is the 9th month on the Ecclesiastical Hebrew calendar (new year begins on the 1st of Nisan. That would mean that the 70th anniversary of the UN mandate falls on 9-11 on the Hebrew calendar!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 25, 2017 10:10 PM

Wow. Great find!

Bill
Bill
November 25, 2017 10:26 AM

Helen McCarthy:
James Bailey is fortunate to have someone of your caliber contributing to this website

November 25, 2017 12:23 PM

Amen, amen, and amen. God is good and faithful. Helen’s faithfulness to do what God put in her heart is a confirmation to me that God is providing daily bread for His people through this site. Thank you God and thank you Helen!

Stephen