Z3 News Headlines- January 4, 2018

“Everyone Is Affected”: Why The Implications Of The Intel “Bug” Are Staggering
Intel’s computer chips were affected by a bug that makes them vulnerable to hacking. Specifically, The Register said the bug lets some software gain access to parts of a computer’s memory that are set aside to protect things like passwords, and making matters worse, all computers with Intel chips from the past 10 years appear to be affected. According to whom today’s “bug” is “not an Intel problem but an entire chipmaker design problem that affects virtually all processors on the market.” Microsoft is still looking at the impact on the speed of cloud services and how it will compensate paying customers. (Source: zerohedge.com)

New Pipeline Doubles Russian Crude Oil Supply To China
Russia quietly doubled its crude oil export capacity to China in the new year when it launched a new pipeline, cementing its position as the number one supplier of crude to its Asian neighbor. Russia’s crude export capacity to China has now doubled from 15 million to 30 million tons, or about 600,000 barrels a day. This significantly boosts Russia’s lead over Angola and Saudi Arabia as Beijing’s’s biggest supplier of crude oil. China is currently considered the number one importer of raw petroleum in the world. (Source: zerohedge.com)

Turkish News: Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei Moved His Family to Turkey for Safety
On Wednesday Turkish news reported that Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamanei sent his family to Turkey as the unrest continued in Iran. As previously reported — Strategic Sentinel, a DC-based firm that provides “nonpartisan international relations and national security analysis,” raised the prospect that the live flight radar data may suggest an “exodus,” is in progress. (Source: thegatewaypundit.com)

Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Chappaqua estate burns in flames — What evidence was destroyed?
A portion of the Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Westchester County estate caught fire Wednesday afternoon, according to intercepted Chappaqua Fire Department communications. Firefighters were dispatched to the former President and Madam Secretary’s home where they managed to contain the fire by 3:00 p.m. local time. It’s not yet known exactly what part of the property combusted or what portion of the estate was damaged. (Source: intellihub.com)

Bombshell Study: Migrants Caused 92% Violent Crime Increase In Germany
Migrants are responsible for a 92% increase in reported violent crimes in Germany during 2015 and 2016, according to a university criminologist study. Additionally, the study found that “less than a quarter” of the migrants were women, which was a contributing factor to the spike in violent crime because it causes the men to “orient themselves toward violence-legitimizing manliness norms.” George Soros-backed NGOs are smuggling migrants in from North Africa by the thousands, to destabilize European society and ultimately overthrow Western civilization. (Source: infowars.com)

Retail Apocalypse: 12,000 Store Closings Expected In 2018, Following 9,000 In 2017
The number of store closings in the US is expected to jump at least 33% to more than 12,000 in 2018, and another 25 major retailers could file for bankruptcy, according to estimates by the commercial real estate firm Cushman & Wakefield. Nearly two dozen major chains including Walgreens, Gap, and Gymboree have already announced plans to close more than 3,600 stores this year. Among the companies most likely to file for bankruptcy within the next year are Sears, Bebe Stores, Destination Maternity Corp., and Stein Mart, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence. (Source: technocracy.news)

Jim Willie’s 2018 Forecasts – De-Dollarization Accelerating And A Big Silver Announcement
The Dollar has been the world reserve currency for decades, but the increase of non-Dollar trade is threatening the Dollar’s dominance. If China purchases a stake in Aramco, then Willie expects China to win the right to pay for Saudi oil in RMB. That would be a “fatal blow” to the petrodollar. Willie also sees a bright future for physical silver and select mining companies. “We’re going to see silver announced as the center of some new next generation energy systems.” (Source: silverdoctors.com)

Antifa Website Posts Directions for Sabotaging ATMs After Anarchists ‘Wreck’ Nearly 20 in Portland
In a communique posted to the Antifa website It’s Going Down, an anonymous criminal admitted to using guerrilla tactics to “wreck” ATM machines in the ultra-blue city of Portland, Oregon — and encouraged readers in other cities to do the same. With a complete lack of regard for those who perhaps have to walk to those ATMs in the bitter cold, the contributor added that “this tactic could and should be implemented all winter long.” (Source: thegatewaypundit.com)

More than 2,700 flights are cancelled and drivers are told to stay off the roads as ‘bomb cyclone’ bears down on the Northeast
Airlines have canceled more than 2,700 flights scheduled for Thursday and extremely hazardous driving conditions are expected throughout the Eastern seaboard late Wednesday and into Thursday thanks to a major winter storm known as a ‘bombogenesis’. A rare winter storm hit the US Southeast on Wednesday, bringing Florida’s capital its first snow in three decades and snarling travel, while New England braced for a blizzard forecast to bring heavy accumulations on Thursday. (Source: dailymail.co.uk)

SpaceX prepares secret ‘Zuma’ satellite launch
SpaceX is preparing to send into space a satellite for the US government that is so secret the public cannot know even which branch of the administration commissioned the launch. Zuma is known to be a low Earth orbit satellite (orbiting within 2,000km) which is an orbit necessary both for spy and military communication satellites. The secrecy surrounding the launch and the involvement of defense contractor Northrup Grumman in building and operating the spacecraft has led many to speculate that it is defense related. (Source: news.sky.com)

U.N. brings back image of 3rd pagan god
Religious leaders in Israel are concerned that the United Nations’ is promoting idolatry after word was released that the organization is helping fund a reproduction of a third pagan god – the goddess of “extra-marital relations.” The third project is the Lion of al-Lat, an 11-foot-tall statue that was in the temple of “pre-Islamic goddess al-Lat in Palmyra, Syria,” which was damaged by ISIS. Rabbi Daniel Assur explained, “They have a messianic vision of a unified government that will fix the world without God and without the Torah. This has always been the goal of idolatry, beginning with Egypt and continuing with the attempts of Rome and Greece to spread paganism across the world. Now we are seeing its modern manifestation.” (Source: wnd.com)

Helen McCarthy

Author: Helen McCarthy

After graduating with a BFA, Helen McCarthy spent over thirty years in the advertising and entertainment industries as a designer and illustrator. Part of her job required a fair amount of research. About six years ago, the Lord led her to research current news events and share her findings. During that same period she and her husband were led by the Lord to relocate to a new area. This time became an enlightened experience of instruction, correction and refinement which deepened her relationship with the Lord and her devotion to serve Him. One of the many blessings she and her husband received was finding a home church that expanded their relationships and extended their outreach to the community to grow in faith and share the word of God.

Sister Ann
Sister Ann
January 4, 2018 8:45 AM

Why are they calling this winter storm “bomb cyclone “? My discernment tells me it’s predictive programming. It’s on the east coast. I recall many prophecies about tusumi on the east coast.
Could be preparation for “geoengineered ” future events?

Daniel
Daniel
January 5, 2018 3:44 PM

They are blatantly waving the weather weapons program in our faces. Cloud seeding to direct and modify storms has been done for decades:

Since they have put satellites in space they have done more. LBJ bragged about they would rule the world by manipulating the weather via satellites.

More advanced systems using super heating or super cooling lasers, and high-energy radio wave emitters (think HAARP) can be used to shift the ‘rivers’ of air in the upper atmosphere (the Jet Stream). I have little doubt that is what they have done with these arctic cold fronts. Now I know there is a good chance we are moving towards another little ice age but it makes no sense to me how it can be colder in Memphis than in Alaska. Or how here in northeast Louisiana we had nearly a week below freezing but had no snow/ice while it snowed in NEW ORLEANS. That is completely insane.

RSS
RSS
January 4, 2018 11:39 PM

The local weatherman said that “bomb cyclone” isn’t really correct, that it’s a nor’easter, but they sometimes call it a bomb cyclone when it hits suddenly.

Just Joan
Just Joan
January 4, 2018 3:29 PM

I think another reason for making every storm an apocalyptic event is to make everyone feel they can’t do anything, go anywhere.

A couple of years ago, I was living in Michigan, and one January day, I left work at lunch to go do some errands. When I got back I was told I had been out driving around in a “winter weather warning” situation. Thing is, the weather wasn’t bad at all! I grew up in Iowa, so maybe my idea of a storm is different, but all there was for bad weather was some wind and flurries, visibility not affected in the least.

But listening to the forecast, the people at work thought I was risking my life — I thought it was just a normal, blustery winter day.

Sister Ann
Sister Ann
January 4, 2018 8:50 AM

Just found this after previous post

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 4, 2018 5:11 PM

does anyone know of these things? -Jonathan Cahn reading from zohar
sigh… more books I gotta throw out… I totally thought he was legit

Just Joan
Just Joan
January 4, 2018 7:42 PM

I’m no expert on anything, but here’s a response from Jonathan Cahn on more recent accusations… For me, it would take more than quoting from a non-Biblical text to dump someone. I’d have to hear them say the Bible was equal to those other books or something actually heretical, like denying Jesus was rAised from the dead, wasn’t God, etc. But it’s your decision.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 4, 2018 10:20 PM

Oh Hallelujah !! Thank you so much Just Joan- I love Jonathan Cahn -YAAAA He seems so genuine and humble and honest about his love for Messiah , this takes such a load off -it really bothers me when I think my discernment is okay and find out otherwise –still learning

Sujit Thomas
January 5, 2018 2:57 PM
Hi, Heather. While I do believe that the spiritual gift of discernment is the God-given ability to determine who is behind what is presented—God, the enemy, or a human being—I am inclined to believe that the gift also extends to determining whether what is presented is for me or not. This goes beyond labeling something as intrinsically good or bad. It is about letting the Holy Spirit choose what is good and right for me depending on where I am in my walk with Christ. I’m not introducing doctrine here, just sharing what I’ve learned through experience. Perhaps an example will help here: while calculus is a legitimate branch of mathematics that requires great study and has practical applications, it is not meant for me if I am just getting started learning basic arithmetic. If I go against the wisdom of the Holy Spirit in dabbling in it when I’m not ready, I will deem calculus to be confusing at best and nonsensical at worst. Spiritually this means discerning whether a word or prophecy is for me or not, whether a function in the body of Christ is for me or not, whether a teaching is for me or not, and so on. There are some believers who need the milk of the Word while some are ready for the meat of the Word. And then there are some who are way beyond that to whom God reveals things that man is not permitted to speak. Going back to the mathematics example, if I haven’t matured in mathematical knowledge, I might claim that the square root of a negative number does not exist and therefore that anyone claiming that such a number does exist is a false mathematician. But one who has matured in the knowledge of mathematics will know… Read more »
Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 5, 2018 8:38 PM

I think i understand better what you mean ( wow sometimes it really takes awhile for me to “get it” ….thank you

Sujit Thomas
January 6, 2018 3:07 AM
Greetings, Heather. You’ve asked quite a few questions. So this is probably going to be a longish reply. The simplest and shortest answer to all your questions is just this: be led by the Holy Spirit. This is important, for a New Testament believer is not really supposed to be governed or led by a series of dos and don’ts. There is also something else you need to understand. You may already know it intellectually, but you need to know it deep within. And that is this: apart from the Lord, you cannot do anything. You need his grace to do every single thing that he wants you to do. You need his grace to pray, to read and understand the Word, to testify, to say no to the world, to turn away from your former way of life, to overcome any addictions or sins, to grow in your faith, to go out and minister, to endure the worst of persecution, and so on. I’ll repeat: there is not one worthy thing you can do unless God gives you the grace for it. What does this look like? It is like having the wind behind your back. For example, Paul was Apostle Paul not because he was better than the rest; it was simply the grace of God working in him. I am not saying the Lord’s call will be easy or free of difficulties and dangers. But when you are led by the Holy Spirit, his grace will help you achieve, even in the face of overwhelming odds, what an ordinary human being living by the power of the flesh can never achieve. John 15 compares believers to branches in the true vine. The branches do not send separate roots into the ground or fertilize themselves or inject themselves… Read more »
Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 6, 2018 3:58 PM

yes -thank you so much -will take awhile for me to unpack it all -but just beautiful and helped so much

Vicki
Vicki
January 6, 2018 12:21 PM

Wow. I know you thought you were only writing this for Heather, but the Holy Spirit shined light on every word for me. He used your writing to confirm what He’s been teaching me for the last few years. Thank you for letting Him use you to summarize for me what He’s been doing with my life.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 5, 2018 3:59 PM
Sujit -thank you so much for your input , it always helps me tremendously in my walk , as I look at my wording I thought I was asking a question (looking for clarity from z3rs VS rooting around the internet slipping down rabbit holes of nonsense) I should have worded it differently and I am learning as I go , I didn’t mean to be accusing anyone , I was asking for clarity (kabbalah and mystery religion things are sorta scary- imo) I just went thru a huge ordeal of reading and ingesting new age doctrines and devils without realizing it and was corrected by The Lord, but ONLY once I realized it just to clarify, so if I understand what your saying is to just really try to slow down and TRY to listen for direction in all things ? I fully admit and struggle heavily in all these areas ( attention deficit disorder issues -I just REALLY struggle to stay focused or slow down ) I am in a funny place right now and beginning to have new questions as I have been diligently getting rid of the sins of my flesh and the Lord , I think is wanting me to go deeper and I am not quite sure how to obtain that -maybe can i ask a few questions ? thank you in advance for any input !! Once we are saved do we walk blameless by faith or by works? Because it kinda looks like both -right? Do we go and sin no more because were covered in the blood of Jesus or because we fulfill the law by consistently fulfilling the 2 main laws of love -? ( what happens on a day when I blow it the whole day -(anger -an outburst… Read more »
Maj Matt
January 5, 2018 10:29 AM

Jonathan responds to this and like attacks here – he is very balanced and loves our Lord!

Shame on those who sow division based on lies.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 5, 2018 10:34 AM

In all fairness, he does make money out of his ministry, so one should be allowed to scrutinize it, if for that alone. I don’t really understand why we guruize any other Christian to be honest, our only Guru, i.e. teacher, is Christ. Is Cahn into the Zohar? Not sure I really care as I’ve never listened to him

Maj Matt
January 5, 2018 11:23 AM

Disparaging remarks and attacks based on untruthful associations is what is the topic here, not his earning money. The context of the issue is false witness against a brother in Christ.

Just Joan
Just Joan
January 5, 2018 4:50 PM

Happy to help. I like him too.