This Is Your Season to Receive Powerful Gifts from God

gifts

During my worship time on the morning of December 18, I began to intercede over all the prayer requests which have come in over the last several weeks. There are so many and the situations are so difficult that I hardly know how to pray for many people. I asked the Lord to answer as only He can. I went face down in His presence to lift up your requests. As I prayed, I started to remember my times of prayer at the Western Wall in Jerusalem as I prayed for hundreds of people. In my mind, I began to see that wall again, and it felt as if I were there today. I began to pray with renewed energy and faith as if I was in that very special place of intercession.

Then I received a word from the Lord. He is going to give amazing and wonderful gifts to so many of you in this season. Things you have sought and things prophesied over many of you will manifest before the end of the year. For others these gifts will come in the early days of January. I began to feel so grateful to the Lord for this word and I am in great expectancy for powerful words of testimony from some of you reading this today.

Trust in the Lord. He is the keeper of His promises. Stand in faith and let Him open the floodgates of Heaven over you. This is your season to receive powerful gifts from the Lord, which will be signs for others to begin to trust Him and draw close to Him.

May you be drawn closer and closer to the Lord in this season as He pours out more blessing and favor than you can contain! This I pray in the mighty name of Yeshua ha Messiach! Amen and Amen!!!!

Pastor James Durham

Author: Pastor James Durham

After serving almost 30 years as an active duty army Chaplain, James retired at the rank of Colonel. Before and after his military service, he was a pastor and church planter for more than thirteen years. In 2010, James and his wife, Gloria, moved to Columbia, South Carolina in order to write books, teach seminars, and mentor many spiritual sons and daughters around the world. James is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology; Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas with a Master’s degree in Theology, and the US Army Command and General Staff College.

Peggy Palo
Peggy Palo
December 20, 2016 3:45 PM

Thank you Lord — I receive and believe with a grateful heart your outpouring in 2017!!

Jordan
Jordan
December 20, 2016 8:38 PM

Pastor James, I didn’t send a prayer request however the word you received, even down to the title of this post have all confirmed the The Lord Almighty has heard my prayer and will be faithful and keep His promise. A little under 24 hours ago I began a fast and read read Luke 11:5-13. I have never been baptised with the Holy Ghost so this was my prayer during the fast. This was posted a few minutes after my second prayer this morning. Stay tuned! Just has he is faithful so will I with faith believe His promise to us.

As a side note: it would be appreciate if anyone prayed for me as I’m a babe in Christ.

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
December 20, 2016 9:10 PM

God pour out your love on Jordan! Amen

Sandra
Sandra
December 20, 2016 11:35 PM

I bound up the spirits of fear, unbelief, and analytical before I prayed and received the Holy Spirit (I had been praying continually for a year prior). Hope that helps 🙂

Meghan Marks
December 24, 2016 2:23 AM
When I was 13 I wanted to leave school and go to bible school to become a missionary, I didn’t want to graduate I wanted to plant churches. Then in high school I couldn’t think about anything but the souls of my classmates and felt an evangelism burden but wasn’t sure how to share the gospel I asked God what the gospel is so I can share it. A stranger visiting from another church prophesied over me at a prayer meeting when I was 17 that I would become an evangelist to my generation. I got married, had kids, and wasted the past years of my life on furnishing a home and selfish pursuits forgetting my old burden for missions and being lulled into the lie that people didn’t need to know Jesus it was more important to live the morals of Jesus than for people to know Him. Suddenly this July I had a vision of Jesus standing on the water in a storm and He said, “you’re already walking on water in a storm you can’t see. Look at me and don’t doubt.” And I realized what the gospel was. Jesus reveals Himself to you with the Spirit of truth and a new creature is birthed in you. He does the revelation we hear the call and respond. It’s a simple mystery. So God tucked me away for 10 years and let me wander around in lies so that He could say, “boom, there, I showed you what the gospel is. Now go share it.” I changed my entire life and focus and moved to live at an apartment next to an Abbey where I work now. There isn’t a person I talk to for more than two minutes that doesn’t end up hearing about Jesus from me… Read more »
Francy
Francy
December 26, 2016 10:25 AM

Such beautiful testimony Meghan Marks!
Thank you for posting. I’m truly grateful that you shared it.
It brought many things to perspective in my personal walk with the Lord.
Thank you Holy Spirit for leading me to read it.
Glory to our God!
More blessings to you Meghan!

Mikey H
Mikey H
December 21, 2016 2:57 PM

Just a reminder to continue to donate to Z3, especially now at this time of the year, let’s bless James and his family and shower them with love.

Father I pray that you would pour out these Powerful Gifts Pastor Durham has spoken about on James, increase the anointing, discernment and the prophetic call upon his life, Amen !

December 21, 2016 5:46 PM

Thanks for thinking of our needs and for your prayers Mikey. God bless you!

Vilma
Vilma
December 20, 2016 10:44 PM

Praise you Jesus!!! This is a happy word 🙂 I was praying on Sunday with my prayer team and I saw each one of them had wrapped gifts for them. I felt really excited for them but I was not allowed to take a peak because the lord said “those gifts are for them”. I was thinking to myself “wow lord that was a teaser”. Tee hee I like gifts.

Nancy Trimble
December 20, 2016 6:54 PM

Thank you Pastor for this word. I am thankful for what I have and am putting all of my trust in the Lord for his provisions and promises for the future. Praise God and His Son Jesus!

Debbie
Debbie
December 20, 2016 6:14 PM

I thank you and praise you Lord. I come with a thankful, grateful heart. I receive this word with expectancy for all He is doing. For He is faithful and always keeps His promises.

Amina Darden
December 21, 2016 8:30 PM

Amen!

Diana
Diana
December 20, 2016 6:10 PM

Thankyou Pastor Durham,I believe in God’s great gifts being poured out on his people during this season.So many prayers going up at this time…blessings to you and your family.

JWSmith
JWSmith
December 20, 2016 3:49 PM

I have the same opinion. That God is pouring out his love for those that are listening to help encourage then through the times ahead.

Michael
Michael
December 27, 2016 4:45 PM

I have a prayer request for you Pastor Durham. I ask that you pray for me to receive the Baptism of the Holy Ghost to fulfill His will in my life and to do His work for His Kingdom. To Jordan: I believe that the Lord will fulfill both of our requests.