This Year Will Bring Much Persecution to My Bride

christians_persecution

The following is what the Lord spoke through my wife Deb yesterday January 1, 2017. She started crying while praying in her prayer language so I started recording.

Thus saith the Lord, the God of hosts, “To My remnant, to My beautiful and spotless Bride, know that My eye is upon you. Know that it is you that is the apple of My eye. For who in the world is more beautiful, more desirable to a groom than his bride? What is a bride to the groom but the apple of his eye? She is the one He so desires in every way.

You are the apple of My eye, My bride, My beautiful, My spotless bride. And you are in a world that hates you. Know that this year will bring much persecution to MY Bride. The weight of the hour is upon you. Be prepared for the persecution is coming. It will be great, it will be horrific, and it will be against you My Bride.

The deception of the church will be great, and the church will see the persecution of My Bride and they will think it is My judgment on My Bride and they will think that because they are not suffering the persecution it is because My hand (My approval) is upon them. But this is not true. For the Word, My Word, has been spoken to you, has been read to you, and has been written to you. You have read it, you have seen it, you have spoken it, that in this world you will have trouble. That if the world hated Me, it will hate you. This is the truth, and if the world does not hate you, then you are not of Me.

This is how it will happen that the church, the people in the church will turn against each other, this is how they will turn you in, My Bride. This is how they will offer you up to the enemy thinking that they do it in My Name because the persecution is not on them, the persecution is on My Bride, My remnant. The true people of God will be persecuted. The false church will be spared, because the persecution comes against Me and My people.

If you are on the enemy’s side, he has nothing against you. Beware My Bride, what many call My Church, what many call the house of God, I call the house of satan. Oh, My Bride, do not think that I have forsaken you. Do not believe the lies of the enemy, but know this must happen, this must come.

Even as I prayed in the garden that My Father would take the cup from me, yet not My will but His will be done. So, My Bride, so pray, ‘Not my will but Your will be done Father.’

Know that My eye is upon you. Know that the hour of darkness is but a brief moment in time. For soon our joy will be complete. And the pain that we go thru will soon be forgotten, and we will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Amen,”

Darrell and Deb Sansom

Author: Darrell and Deb Sansom

The Lord has been calling Darrell and Deb Sansom and preparing them for the 22 years they have been married. They work as a team in everything from their business, their farm, raising their kids, and enjoying the ministry God has called them into. They minister everywhere they go, just in everyday life, but things got really serious two years ago. The Lord started speaking into their lives and nothing has been the same since. They went from struggling in churches to learning to hear and walk by faith.

anonymous
anonymous
January 2, 2017 7:30 PM

This is truth and this is what my family and I are going through right now. I know its only going to get worse, especially this situation.

“Extremist website insists armed march against Jewish people in Montana will go ahead”

This is right by us. Everyone around us knows we are Jewish and we are feeling it even 2 hours away from this location. Please pray for the other families in the direct area. They are posting the names and numbers to these families online. Many of them are messianic Jews like us and have reached out for prayers.

anonymous
anonymous
January 2, 2017 7:52 PM

Actually I want to request if everyone who reads this here prays for the people doing the persecution. It must be horrible to feel so much hate in your heart and they need the prayers. Thanks.

Francine
Francine
January 2, 2017 8:01 PM

Anonymous, I pray for the protection of every one. May you all hear clear instructions from the Lord as to what you have to do.

Expat gal
Expat gal
January 3, 2017 6:35 PM

I am saddened & sickened to read this & yet I have seen anti-Semitism rearing its ugly head over the past 2 years. I have prayed for God to “break my heart” for the things that break yours….

Today I saw that “Mein Kampf” is the number one bestseller in Germany (https://www.yahoo.com/news/hitlers-mein-kampf-becomes-german-bestseller-publisher-112022916.html) & read your post & both made me feel sick. I can only imagine how God feels….shaking His head & asking, “When will you learn?”. I can not believe after all the deaths from the Holocaust that this level of evil could be rising up again & yet, knowing we are in End Times, I should not be surprised that evil throughout human history is returning to “roost” during Satan’s final act….

I will pray for God’s protection over you & your community when these individuals opt to choose hate….smh….

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 3, 2017 8:55 AM

I will be praying for all

John
John
January 3, 2017 1:14 AM

Wow I can not believe this kind of stuff is going on. I live in a smaller town in Canada just above Seattle. You should move up here where we all live in Peace. Well most of us anyway. I think things will be changing in America soon. May the Lord bless you and your town.

anonymous
anonymous
January 3, 2017 12:19 PM

I appriciate the offer. I love Canada and have been there many times. Very beautiful and I truly love the people there. I refuse to back down from this fight though and will be standing with my brothers and sisters when they march through town. Matter of fact I plastered an Israeli/Jerusalem flag on my house just so they know which Jewish home to come pick on first and know exactally where they can find God. We are also thinking of doing a fundraiser. For every step the neo Nazi take, $1 will be donated to fighting hate crimes. So they’ll be marching for a good cause.

John
John
January 3, 2017 3:32 PM

Good on you anonymous. If I was closer I would be standing right along side of you. But we both know the Lord is there with you to fight the good fight.

Antwon
Antwon
January 2, 2017 9:07 PM

This prophecy proves to me that this protein rapture is not true. Jesus own words says that we will be given over to the ANITCHRIST to be persecuted and killed for his name sake. So please seek God for the truth. Because our brothers and sisters in Jesus over seas is been killed for Jesus name sake. Read Gods word people and prepare your self and your family who truly believe in Jesus name and his word. It will be like in the days of Rome. Where they killed Christians for sports. Those sports stadiums you see now. Soon very soon will be use as a place of torture and death. I’m at the point now that a)you will have to cut my head off or shot me for I will not Denis God.
🙂 my wife and I are preparing our selves and children to be martyrs for Jesus to receive to crown of life or we will survive the great tribulation and lay our eyes upon Jesus return. But during the time before either or. I will be doing my best to stand boldly for Jesus and lead more to his kingdom…….

Olivia
Olivia
January 3, 2017 12:15 AM

Antwon you’re so right…read the response I gave to Bonnie in the post concerning a dream about the rapture…my sister had a prophetic dream two weeks ago about us being captured and placed in the centre of a large arena/type of sports stadium with large crowds of people and evil world leaders demanding our immediate execution. All the while we were shouting at the crowds saying “THEY ONLY WANT TO KILL US BECAUSE WE’RE TRUE CHRISTIANS”. This was definitely a confirmation from the Lord because unbeknownst to my sister, I was in my bed reading a book about the mark of the beast at just the same time as she was dreaming…God has an interesting way of revealing things to us! So me and my family are all preparing ourselves spiritually for persecution which we believe is right around the corner.

Sonia
Sonia
January 3, 2017 7:05 AM
Antwon, with due respect, the word of God (and other prophecies) state that Jesus will come and take away His Bride before the darkest hour . So how come do we have different “versions” of the timing of His return ? Very simple : Matthew 25, 1-13. The 5 virgins who were not ready (these virgins with lamps looking for the Bride groom…. they are Christians…they are not unbelievers) were not ready for the rapture , so they are the ones who will go through the persecutions and we will be martyred and will be reunited to the Lord if they keep their faith till the end….they are given a second chance and will be greatly rewarded if they keep their faith till the end… That is why you have different theories of pre rib , mid trip and post trip … because there are evidences , in the word of God , of believers during the Tribulation and during the Great Tribulation. The fact that you are preparing for martyrdom is good. But there are other believers, part of the Bride of Christ, who are preparing themselves for the Return of Christ. They have oil in their lamps and are anxiously waiting for their Beloved. As for me, I am doing everything I can to be found worthy at the time of His Return but Manynyears ago the Holy Spirit showed me that I will die as a martyr. It is not by choice, it is something He showed me. So it looks like I will miss the rapture or if the Lord tarries I I will die as a martyr before His return… either way I am OK with it. We all have different callings and it looks like you are called to be a mighty instrument of… Read more »
Eric brown
Eric brown
January 3, 2017 1:31 PM

I am glad to hear someone else say they know they may miss the rapture. Days after I came to Christ I was really close and could hear him audibly often. So I asked him in prayer one day if I would make the rapture. I heard a voice say in my spirit,(paraphrasing, I didn’t write it down) no you will not, but I will protect you. I immediately felt saddened but understood it must be the will of God and all I can do is embrace it. It is going to be hard to convince people after the rapture that I knew I wasn’t going, but I’m still a genuine Christian.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
January 3, 2017 2:31 PM
Eric, here is a word of hope. I don’t have it all straight yet but I have more understanding than I did. 🙂 When the Lord started speaking to me and Deb He shared a lot. It took a while to wrap our brains around it and we are still comprehending it. One of the first things the Lord spoke to me was that He marked me while I was still in my mother’s womb. After that He shared what we were going to be doing and where all He would move us to. Based on that, I didn’t believe in the rapture anymore. Not experiencing God’s wrath does not mean we are not here, it just means it doesn’t fall on us (Psalm 91) Then I kept reading where people post that only the Bride will be taken in the rapture. However, the Lord keeps speaking to me about what I need to do to make sure I am a part of the Bride. So here is my understanding so far, I was marked from the beginning, I will go thru til the end (I believe I will walk into the 1,000 year reign), and I am a part of the Bride. So what does that mean about the rapture? For me, I see in scripture where the Lord protected as they went thru the judgments or He moved them to another location, while the judgments were being poured out. We have many people that have been given words about safe locations during what is coming (the Lord has spoken specifically about this many times to us). People use the scripture that we won’t go thru God’s wrath so there must be a rapture … not necessarily so. Psalm 91 will be played out. But there is a difference… Read more »
guild
guild
January 3, 2017 4:33 PM

Darryl, this is the truth that the holy spirit has lead me to also! I’m very excited! He also showed me that the two witnesses are his word. I wrote a whole sa on it. His word will be the witness to him the old testament and the new testament are the oil he is the lamp stand those with the fullness of the word in them will do the greater things… Exodus into the promise land. The latter rain is for us. The western understanding of rapture is misunderstood . its not about right or wrong… Or when… Its about are we really becoming like Jesus? And if called to be a martyr are we willing to die for him? Those who endure to the “end”. Will be saved. God bless you!

Eric brown
Eric brown
January 4, 2017 3:12 AM

Daryl,

Thanks for the word of hope. God has began to prepare me for what lies ahead. I know that God will have people who perform miracles and will not be harmed by this world. I am not sure what my role is, however yesterday God told someone to tell me I better start working out again. He has also put someone into my life who is going to have a major amount of money fall into his lap and he’s supposed to use it for Gods ministry. When I asked God about him God told me, He’s the real deal. I’m learning about vertical aeroponics farming right now, and I have a feeling God is going to use my sales and business gifts to help this guy manage his business and run his ministries, and by working with him I’m going to get to see many miracles performed. God hasn’t told me this is where I will be placed but it would make sense with the way he has worked things to line up that way. I cannot wait to do the Lords work. It has been a humbling journey. I hope to be one of the ones who makes it to the 1000 year reign. I know God said he would protect me so I am hoping that is what he meant. He hasn’t showed me any sign of being martyred yet. Thanks again for your words of wisdom

Eric brown
Eric brown
January 4, 2017 3:14 AM

I totally just noticed I spelled your name wrong. Darrell!! Sorry.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 4, 2017 8:43 AM

Amen, brother Darrell. When the Israelites were in Egypt, the plagues came. Someone said many of those plagues are the SAME plagues as in the Book of Revelation. Guess what, those plagues did not touch the children of Israel. Psalm 91 was IN EFFECT. There is a safe place when horrors come. It’s called Goshen in Egypt—or it’s called IN CHRIST today. There is a safe place. And yes, most of us will be martyred–for which we will receive a crown. And like Corrie Ten Boom’s father said, the Grace will come right on time to endure. Praise the LORD!

Expat gal
Expat gal
January 3, 2017 5:52 PM

Eric & Sonia – thank you for sharing your visions for not being Raptured & how you are/have dealt with this. Although I love God immensely & am committed to growing spiritually & removing any & all sin so that I will be found worthy to be Raptured, I have doubts about whether this will occur. I have never done anything “bad” per se but i have not dedicated my life in a serving God role like others I admire & thus wonder how I will measure up in God’s eyes. I know I will be judged by my fruits & pray that if not found worthy &/or chosen to be Raptured that I will be able to honor God in death. It is very humbling to consider how God will view my life through His eyes & like many have written, I pray mine is not seen as lacking in devotion. 😔

Sonia
Sonia
January 3, 2017 7:46 PM
Dear Expat gal, There is a difference between the judgment seat of Christ and the rapture. On Judgment day, all of our actions or inactions, all intents , motives of our hearts will be judged; but this is not the case for the rapture. At the time when Jesus comes, will our lamp (spirit) be full of oil? Will our heart burn in passion for Him? It will be the condition of our heart at THAT moment that will determine if we qualify as wise virgins … Your past does not matter, it is the present condition of your heart that counts. If you read chapter 3 of the book of Revelation, you will notice that the Church of Philadelphia is the only church Jesus did not “rebuke” and it is the only Church Jesus said : “Because thou has kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation , which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth”.v. 10. You will also notice that Jesus said to the Church of Philadelphia: “…for thou has a little strenght, and has kept my word and has not denied my name” v.8. So the church of Philadelphia (which means brotherly love ) is not a flamboyant or a strong church, but a church that has kept his word. I believe the words of Jesus are summarized in: loving God with all our heart, mind, soul and loving our neighbour as ourselves. So if we keep our heart burning in love for Him, we qualify as wise virgins. That is all God is asking for. It always comes down to the heart. That is why Jesus said “watch therefore for you know neither the day nor the hour wherein the… Read more »
Bob Adolph
January 4, 2017 7:50 PM

Expat girl, you are saved by your faith in Jesus as your Lord and Savior not by your works, although, good works will follow those who are saved, led by the Spirit of God. When a Christian is judged it is for the awards he or she will receive from God for their deeds on earth. If you love Jesus as your Lord and Savior you have nothing to fear, rejoice, your redemption draweth near!

Bob Adolph
January 3, 2017 12:52 PM

Yes, Sonia, if the Lord calls you to be a martyr He will prepare you.

mike k
January 3, 2017 9:22 PM

Hi Sonia, I too will be a martyr, a word of knowledge from the chaplain when I first was saved. The mystery of WHEN Christ returns is found in 1 Cor. 15:51
We shall be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye (WHEN) at the last trump. Here’s my question that I have never had answered with a serious, intelligent scriptural reply. Two scriptures tell us that Jesus Christ returns at the end… at His 2nd coming and At His 2nd coming…at the very end, Jesus himself blows a trumpet. The scriptures are Matt 24:29-31 and Zech 9:14. Since Christ blows a trumpet…the trump of God, at His 2nd coming, how can there be a last trump at pre trib, mid trib or pre wrath? The last trump is at Christ’s 2nd coming…………… according to the scriptures.
shalom

Diana
Diana
January 7, 2017 11:20 AM

Mike,I hope that you are okay with my entering the conversation.What has led many to confusion concerning the Lord return and timing has been a wrongly dividing of the Word…and a whole lot of error. For one there is only one return of the Lord.false doctrine has has many to believe in 2 more returns.”a secret rapture”,followed later by what they refer to as a second coming.All through scripture (old Covenant ) it has always mentioned the Lord’s return as “the Day of The Lord”..note,only one return..Also nowhere will you find the Lord’s return in secret..As a matter of fact,the Lord himself said “if they say to you that he,the Christ is in the “secret chamber”, believe it not….. for he shall come as lightening shines out of the East unto the west..EVERY EYE SHALL SEE…..Also as in the days of Noah so shall be thentitled days of the coming of the son of man,notice (the same day that Noah went into the ark,the same day the flood came (wrath)..We as Americans have just been spoon-fed doctrines of devils ,of error,…We never were promised in scriptures that we would escape tribulation, just wrath.2 very different things…More that I could write…just sharing some…blessings to you today .

Sonia
Sonia
January 4, 2017 6:02 PM
Hello Mike K, My understanding of scriptures leads me to believe that The rapture is a different event …distinct from the second advent of Christ. Jesus is coming for His bride (rapture). When He comes to take His bride He will not come to the earth but will meet the saints in the air and take them back to heaven. There is not trumpet heard but a cry in the night “behold the bridegroom is coming…(see Matth 25, 6). But when Jesus comes back to earth a second time, at the last trump, the dead will be raised, and death will be swallowed up in victory ( I Cor 15, 51-55). There is nothing in Matthew 25, 1-13 that indicates that the dead are raised …that death is swallowed up in victory. Rather it is an exhortation to be part of the wise virgin category and not be left behind as those who will either face the full 7 years of tribulation or the last 3.5 years. As for Matth 24, 29-31, this appears to be the second advent of Christ as it states that it is after the tribulation and there are signs (sun darkended, moon with no light, … and the sign of the Son of Man in heaven) while at rapture Jesus comes by surprise like a thief in the night….and there are no signs and no trumpet. I believe that Zechariah 9, 14 also refers to the second advent of Christ… I did a study years ago and found out that There are two different words for the “Day of the Lord”… I did not keep a copy of my paper so I would have to dig again in the Word to provide clarification ; But suffice to say that there are so much to learn… Read more »
Mick
Mick
January 2, 2017 11:55 PM

Yes. Yet another false hope so many believe in, despite no scriptural support whatsoever.

Eric brown
Eric brown
January 4, 2017 3:05 AM

What about Jeremiah 16:9 –

For this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Before your eyes and in your days I will bring an end to the sounds of joy and gladness and to the voices of bride and bridegroom in this place.

Sue
Sue
January 3, 2017 10:14 PM

Yes, the Bride will experience great persecution, which has happened before. At some point, I believe at the middle point of the seven year reign (3.5 years) the Bride will be raptured pre-Tribulation. That doesn’t mean there are other periods of persecution.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
January 2, 2017 7:01 PM

Thankyou for sharing this. I already know the truth of it, having in this last year had a foretaste , being persecuted by members of my own family who are ‘Christians’ . I know this is nothing compared to what is coming. As I write this, I am reminded that we are to count it all joy when we encounter various trials. Hmmm! Need to work on the joy counting aspect for sure.
God bless

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
January 2, 2017 7:13 PM

Alison, right after this word from the Lord, the Lord shared with me a very personal word from a Father’s heart. He finished with that same verse. 🙂

James 1:2,3,4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
January 2, 2017 7:41 PM

Aaah, thanks for that Darrell. Such a confirmation.
An old hymn came back to me this morning and I began to sing it. “And can it be that I should gain an interest in the Saviours blood…..Amazing love how can it be that thou my God could die for me” I had been thinking back over the last year and know that I have not counted it all joy. So when I tried to sing, the tears came. How amazing that He died for me! What a wonderful God we serve. Through you, He is sharing His heart with us, trying to prepare us for all that is coming. And I realize what a long way I have to go, in order to be ready for what is so fast overtaking us.
Not my will but Your will be done, Lord. Looking to the Author and perfector of our faith.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
January 2, 2017 8:08 PM

Alison, the Lord shared that many are way behind where they should be. For those willing to go thru it, the fast growth will cause a lot of pain. But the time is over for playing around. Many believe they are strong enough to walk in sin and mixture but they are not. We all must be willing to lay everything down. At the moment He shows us something we have to lay it down immediately. Time is really up.

Sahran
January 3, 2017 8:10 AM

I believe this is me.. I’ll walk with the Lord for a couple of days, then fall again for the next couple of days.. .it’s like a cycle. I feel like I’m climbing out the whole, but every time I get my head above, I get pulled back…I don’t know if it’s flesh, a spirit over me, both or what bUT it’s spiritually draining..People have prophesied things over me and my ministry and I keep thinking did I miss it….I know I’m not where I should be. Please Z3 family pray for me…everyone I backslide it’s like a weight is on me. It’s truly a horrible feeling to know you are not where you should be with the Lord

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
January 3, 2017 8:49 AM
Sahran, I hope this helps. I have seen many who are healed and delivered of things (we prayed over my wife for 30 days and she was healed of everything when she was pregnant with our second daughter who is now 13) But for me … I have to walk it out. I have prayed for healing for me but most of mine came from correcting what we eat and changing what we put into our bodies – we don’t eat out at all, we eat mostly organic and we haven’t taken any medicine for about 12 years now – even our last 3 kids were born here at our house. 🙂 And regarding delivered from sin … I have listened to people who say that the Lord delivered them from their bondage. Me … not so much. What the Lord shared with me was that He had a great work for me to do so my path was going to be different. Instead of delivering me from everything, He wanted me to develop a love for Him so strong that I walked away from my sin. Years ago, when we were starting down this path, Deb realized that it was hard to remove things from our diet – like sugar – but if we put something better into our diet then it would “push” the bad out. In this case we use organic raw honey or maple syrup and then the next thing we realized was that we no longer consumed sugar. The Lord used that to show me when we cultivate our love for Him, our love for (fill in the blank) gets pushed out. Because of the time we are in, it is very important for all of us to take this walk very serious. If we… Read more »
Sahran
January 3, 2017 9:18 AM

Thank you bro…He has also shown me that I have to daily choose Him over the flesh ..it’s not just about Him taking it away. ..thank you for confirmation

Jerome L
Jerome L
January 3, 2017 1:00 PM

Sahran, I praise God for Him crushing me with 3.5 months of depression some years back. I had a car accident that was my fault and could not forgive myself. I was already a Christian for years. The depression broke when I went into fasting to pray for direction. After a month, He showed me all I had to do was seek Him daily through prayer, worship, and His Word. My walk took a big leap forward. I have not suffered from depression since because He taught me to take every thought captive (2 Cor 10:5).

I did stumble once shortly after and fell into old habits. God showed me I had to get serious. He reminded me of when Christ was tempted after His baptism. I then committed myself to not eating anything until I pray, worship, and read the Bible . . . man shall not live on bread alone, but on every Word that proceeds from the mouth of God (Matt 4:4).

I encourage you to make a tangible commitment to put God first before some daily thing that is significant in your life, like checking your phone, watching TV, reading, etc.

Robert E
Robert E
January 3, 2017 1:40 PM

Sahran, in agreeing with all that was said above, after the Lord leading me into an incredibly intimate relationship with him, He led me into complete, 100% transparent confession of my bondage. Through that He set me free of a bondage I was in since a child. “The truth shall set you free” is more powerful than most of us realize.

Be blessed in your partnering with the Lord in this warfare.

Sahran
January 3, 2017 3:01 PM

Thank you bro..hearing you guys testimony is really inspirational

Sahran
January 3, 2017 3:02 PM

Thank you for that the testimony..I so desperately need to fast to crush this flesh.He pUT the word resolution on my mind a.couple of weeks.ago and had me meditate on it…I thought I did make a firm decision to follow Him.but actions dont lie….but every time I fell back.i was making a decision but the wrong one….I need to be committed..there is no other way

Robert E
Robert E
January 3, 2017 3:14 PM

Sahran
It sounds like a stronghold. If so, you cannot be delivered from bit by the strength of your own flesh or a resolution make in your mind. You need to resolve that only God’s strength will set you free and cry out (literally) to the king of the universe to set you free by His strength. Agree with His resolution of freedom by the blood of Jesus.

Sahran
January 3, 2017 3:24 PM

…could be generational cuz my mom.and grand father(her father ) have it too…Maybe i have been depending on my strength.and didn’t realize it…

Julie Bucker
January 4, 2017 12:23 AM

That is your demon. When you say “crush this flesh”. I know because I have had it. It is the demon of unrighteous dominion. We don’t crush the flesh. Do you crush your child when he doesn’t get his shoe tied right, or do you crush your daughter for having snarls in her hair? The way we overcome the flesh is to override hatred with gratitude for God’s love and grace. His grace has already covered our sins, and we learn to walk every day, looking to Him for comfort when we fall. No more putting yourself down, even when you fall. He will carry you. Trust that. You don’t have to be perfect, but you do have to have compassion for yourself and others. You cannot force yourself, but you can love yourself. Then you will walk into Jesus’ arms and stay there, because every little mistake is a chance to feel Grace and Jesus’ companionship. You are precious flesh and all.

Sahran
January 4, 2017 9:25 AM

Sahran
January 4, 2017 9:53 AM

Could you explain more of.this demon of unrighteousness

Julie Bucker
January 4, 2017 10:40 AM

Yes, it goes back to the concept of growth. There are 2 ways to help somebody do what is right. You can force them by pronouncing punishments when they mess up, which is unrighteous dominion, or, you can give them their agency and let them learn by your gentle guidance and patient long suffering, allowing them to mess up and nurturing them through it. Jesus said His burden is easy and light. He is not a punisher, and at no time will tell you to go away. He loves us where we are at, and only wants us to let his light (His love for us) permeate us in our journey to become like Him. If we love Jesus, we will keep His commandments. That is Jesus’ motivator. He inspires us to overcome the flesh because we do it out of love for Him and because of His love for us. His love is the true power that motivates us to turn from sin. The demon of unrighteous dominion seeks to overwhelm us and punish us, it uses hatred to overcome the flesh. We are to love our enemies, even if that enemy is our own flesh and weakness and stumbling blocks. As we learn to treat ourselves with love, and forgive ourselves instantly the way Jesus does, we spend more time in the light of His love and less time allowing our weakness to be a source of ridicule from the enemy. I hope that makes sense.

Sahran
January 4, 2017 1:56 PM

Interesting…I never heard of that type of spirit…it does sound like my mindset….when I was , in my mind, too goNE in my backsliding for God to still care about me, i would think crazy thoughts like what if He punishes me by allowing me to get in a car accident, or.imagine myself waking up in hell…do I just rebuke this spirit or ask the LoRd to change my mind set? Thanks again

Julie Bucker
January 4, 2017 3:20 PM

If you cast out a demon, you have to have the light to replace it or it will come back. Always give it your faith and cast it out, but replace it. So do you have a loving friend you can stop by and observe how she is with you and her family members to show you an example of how to nurture (with kindness and love and patience) children or you as you grow? Pray and ask for the spirit of righteous dominion to come and replace the old way, and then forgive yourself when you mess up and start going back to being hard and punishing yourself. Pray for the spirit of gentle guidance and long suffering and patience to help replace the unrighteous dominion. Most of all, repaint your idea of Jesus. His arms are outstretched to you, and He says “it’s OK, you are just learning”, as He smiles and approves of you.

Mick
Mick
January 2, 2017 11:30 PM

Having been put through the extremely painful and trying process of growth and loss the past 5 years, ever increasing and becoming more painful, not less, I’m finally seeing the fruit of God’s work in me.

And I’m not one who resists change, I embrace it. I cannot even imagine how those who haven’t even begun will endure so much, so fast.
Whatever you’re hanging onto of this world for security, will be a stumbling block and prevent the change necessary to see clearly and be useful as salt and light.

Because people will be desperate to grasp security and it will elude them because they think it can be had through possessions, like a house, money, whatever.

This will be especially difficult for most women, who view a house as security.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
January 2, 2017 8:44 PM

Yes I believe you are right. So help us Lord!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 3, 2017 4:09 AM

Darrell/wife………….you’ve hit the nail on the head when you said in your reply the word “mixture”…….this is a particular point that God really hates. He knows the weakness of the flesh, mind and body of a struggling person who is trying in sincerity to walk upright but who fails from time to time. But it’s to those who know better…..who walk in “willful” mixture that is a most dangerous place to be……..Thanks for your word of the Lord. This persecution takes on many different forms with many different parts of His body…..but it shall come and does come and 2017 is the year…. but how much more would there have been if Mrs. Clinton had reigned over us?

Guido Spinozzi
Guido Spinozzi
January 3, 2017 10:43 AM

Amen! Romans 6:14 GOD have mercy on us,
HIS children!

Peggy A.
January 3, 2017 12:23 AM

The Hymn “And Can it Be That I Should Gain?”

Bob Adolph
January 3, 2017 1:54 AM

Thank’s Peggy, the old hymns are the best!

Olivia
Olivia
January 3, 2017 12:26 AM

Hello everyone please please take this as an urgent warning from me and confirmation about this word any Darrell and his wife. In a comment below mine, and in a previous post, I have commented on a prophetic dream my sister had wherein we were captured and taken to a large stadium/arena with crowds demanding our execution. What I didn’t mention was that my sister told me that the crowds included CHRISTIANS and that my sister recalls shouting “SELL OUTS SELL OUTS” because God impressed in her spirit that there will be many professing Christians who unfortunately will compromise their faith/forfeit their salvation by accepting the mark of the beast. This will be done for s variety of reasons be it fear of death or survival reasons. Many Christians will join in with the beast power to persecute their fellow brothers and sisters. We MUST be preparing ourselves now for what is to come. We need to think very seriously about the possibility of having to lay down our lives for The Lord. I truly believe that the tribulation is closer than many are expecting and it will take many by surprise. Please fortify your faith, renounce all habitual sins and depend completely on The Lord for your daily needs. He is faithful and will be with us even into death.

mem
mem
January 3, 2017 1:45 PM

I am not concerned with the fake Christians that will align themselves with evil in the last days. They are truly the sell outs. As it is written in the Psalms, I detest the enemies of God. As it is written in Proverbs, God will make the righteous man’s enemies live at peace with them. Daniel is an example that proves this. But another piece of Daniel is that he was unashamed to rebel against an ungodly decree and open his windows facing Jerusalem and pray to the Most High in full view of his enemies plotting against Him. He didn’t hide in his prayer closet until the 30 days were up, he prayed openly as was his prayer custom, three times a day.
Even if I don’t receive the grace that Daniel received, rebelling openly against wicked decrees, dying in such a way for my Creator will be great gain in the life to come.

Daniel was somewhere between the age of 15 and 19 when he went into Babylonian captivity. Yet he had the integrity and strength of character to stand up to the food from the kings table and avoid defiling himself. It is shocking in this modern day/age to think of someone so young yet so well raised to be able to stand independently for the Lord of Hosts, unwavering, until his life had elapsed and he approached 90 years of age, while still in Babylonian captivity.

My prayer is that all of us will have that conviction and strength to stand for the truth and the Creator regardless if we face fiery furnaces or lions dens or worse.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 3, 2017 3:14 PM

Amen, brother Mem!

Olivia
Olivia
January 3, 2017 2:50 PM

Amen and amen Mem! Thank you for that powerful response. That is also my prayer that I should have such conviction and trust in The Lord as Daniel and His three friends. They knew God was well capable of saving them from the fiery furnace but they had that BUT IF NOT faith…willing and ready to go all the way for their God. The only way to develop that level of faith is a daily committed walk with The Lord and making Him out top priority. God bless you mem with the faith of Daniel!

mem
mem
January 3, 2017 3:29 PM

Thanks Jesse and Olivia – My wife and I have been reading through Daniel recently, and something that struck me was that when Shadrach, Meshaek, and Abednego were before Nebuchadnezzar they mentioned that God can deliver them from the fiery furnace and then they added…”but even if He does not…”. It meant so much to me. They had no guarantee. They said “even if He does not…” they were relegated to death in honor of their Creator and the God of their youth while in pagan captivity.

I feel so weak in comparison with this this modern day compared to how bold they were in the face of certain death thousands of years ago. I am concerted to transcend this modern malaise and be bold/crazy enough to stand up to the face of certain death when it matters most. This is a grace that I think He will give us if we are intent on asking for this unction in the face of wickedness. Our lives are not our own, they are His to lay down at His pleasure for His gain

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 3, 2017 9:11 PM

(I wish I could remember stuff correctly)….Back when Corrie Ten Boom was young and the Nazis were slaughtering people, she told her father that she was afraid of dying a martyr’s death. Her dad wisely asked her…”Corrie, when you are traveling to Berlin, and you buy the ticket—when does it get punched?” “Well father,” she replied, when I am on the train—then the conductor punches my ticket.” “That’s right, my daughter,” he replied. “And when we are ready to die–at that very moment our Father in heaven gives us the grace we need for the transfer to heaven!” (Sorry I can’t remember the exact words—but that was the gist of it.)

Olivia
Olivia
January 3, 2017 5:03 PM

Amen mem! That is my prayer because compromising my faith and forfeiting my salvation for survival’s sake is just not an option for me! May God grant us the boldness and conviction of the three Hebrew boys!

Bob Adolph
January 3, 2017 1:46 PM

Olivia, considering the fact that God is offering us sonship, eternal life in a world without sin and to be joint-heirs with Him we are fools if we don’t become radically saved and fanatical “fans” of the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit. We become luke-warm only when we fail to read the word every day. It is our spiritual nourishment. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Be a disciplined soldier and read the word every day!

Olivia
Olivia
January 3, 2017 2:54 PM

Amen and amen to this response Bob! It’s all about faith and discipline in these last days…it’s the only way! A daily commitment to placing God above all else. Much easier said than done in a world filled with so many “booby traps” and distractions most of which the enemy has deliberately placed before us. But with God all things are possible and He rewards those who diligently seek Him despite the many pulls for our attention. God bless you!

anonymous :)
anonymous :)
January 2, 2017 8:33 PM

A few nights ago before going to bed I heard the Lord say, “do not strike back, turn the other cheek”. Then I had a dream. In my dream there were two sisters in a gym with mats and gym equipment. The sisters were dressed in volleyball uniforms and on the same team. After everyone had left the gym, one of the sisters, very unexpectedly, turned and slapped her sister. The sister that was slapped did not return evil for evil. She took it, though she was very surprised and hurt. The other sister continued to slap, push her and even took a big black marker and made marks on her. All the while, though the aggressive sister thought they were alone and no one was watching, everything was being recorded. Then I heard the aggressive sister say that she was angry that the Father spoke to her, the nonaggressive sister, but so much to her. I knew the Lord was saying, even if it is totally unfair and unjust, do not think for a moment that the Lord does not know. Everything is being recorded and will be made known at the proper time.

Steve
Steve
January 3, 2017 1:31 AM

Very interesting dream. Thanks for sharing it. I, too, had a powerful word in a dream a couple of years ago along these lines. Your dream reminded me of it. In my dream the Holy Spirit simply said, “Those who choose the path of violence will not see God.”

I have done a lot of thinking about this since, and it strikes me that in the final act of history it will not be military might that proves victorious, but rather the ultimate act of selflessness – laying down of one’s life – that will prompt the return of the Lord (see 5th Seal of Rev 6). The more I think about it… martyrdom is the highest degree of Christian discipleship. It sounds as though at least some of us have already been given promptings that we may in fact be called to pay the ultimate price for our dear Saviour.

Peggy A.
January 2, 2017 11:52 PM

Amen, Anonymous, and I LOVE and pray for all Messianic Jews. You are all in my fervent prayers. Be strong in His Mighty Power. You have AUTHORITY in His Name. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and Israel and that all of our Jewish brothers and sisters will have their eyes opened to Yahshua Ha Mashiach as the only Lord and Savior. What a debt I owe to the Jewish People for bringing our Messiah and our Holy Bible, Old and New Covenants! We are grafted in to that beautiful Jewish ROOT! Thank-You, We love you, and we’re sorry for much unfair treatment to the Jewish People throughout the years.

The “One New Man” is indeed forming in these end times. Hallelujah!

Sheryl Fortnat
January 3, 2017 5:07 PM

Peggy A.!! I agree with you!! AMEN and HALLELUJAH!! Even so, come Lord Jesus!!

Corina
Corina
January 3, 2017 2:34 PM

This morning before leaving the house for work, I decided to listen to yesterday’s trunews to catch up on what’s been going on. I only got to a few minutes in, and Rick and his staff are talking about how God has given us another opportunity, a reprieve. I did not get to finish listening because I had to leave, but on my way to work I was praying to The Father to help me discern what’s truth and what’s not truth, because there are so many contradict voices . I myself have had dreams in the past of catastrophic events. Just a little while ago, before leaving the building I was in, I decided to look at Z3news, and I saw this new article. I read through it and thought that it sounded like a stark contrast to what I was listening to this morning on Trunews (at least the part I was able to listen to). Immediately after reading I exited the building, I jumped into my car, and as I turned the ignition key on, my radio came on.. the first sound was that of an alarm, it was the emergency broadcasting system that you hear every once in a while. I just felt like it had a huge significance to it. I feel that The Father was letting me know to stay sober, to be vigilant because there is no peace and security right now. I feel like it was confirmation to this article and I wanted to share that with my family here, God bless you all.

Sephora
Sephora
January 3, 2017 5:07 PM

Amen, Corina…That is what I’m hearing too, essentially. So many have done as instructed and let their guard all the way down. That instruction just doesn’t sit well with me, at all.

Bob Adolph
January 3, 2017 6:34 PM

Rick just bought a million dollar church with acreage and has many new responsibilities including pastoring . Has he lost focus on current events??

Bob Adolph
January 2, 2017 11:36 PM

Yes, “The deception of the Church will be great.” Tonight’s Trunews message spoke of how wonderful things will be for the church in 2017!? In my humble opinion the end times began in 1948 when the Jews came back to their Promised Land. Since then all the end time indicators have been moving exponentially in a worsening direction such as earthquakes, divorce, abortion, pornography, nuclear proliferation and the $1 1/4 quadrillion world debt crisis. But maybe I’m just having a nightmare and someone’s going to wake me up.

John Barry
John Barry
January 3, 2017 7:09 AM

Hi Bob , I think the end times began on December 11 , 1917 , when during the first of three planed world wars , when for the first in 800 years Jerusalem was freed from Islam . General Edmund Allenby – 1st. Viscount Allenby ( Allenby means White Horse ) entered Jerusalem on Dec. 11 1917 , 100 years ago this Dec. 11th. 50 ( Jubilee ) Years later Israel retook Jerusalem in the 67 war . There are many words out there , but the Signs are all around us speaking of the time we are in .

Bob Adolph
January 3, 2017 12:35 PM

Many ominous things happened under Woodrow Wilson’s presidency because he was blackmailed by Bernard Baruch who had a packet of his love letters to a married professor’s wife written while he was president of Princeton. He gave us the Federal Reserve, the graduated income tax and put us into WW I after promising he would never put us into war. I also think we are in a Jubilee year because the Reformation began in 1517, the Balfour Agreement was in 1917 and the Jews received Jerusalem in 1967, not to mention, the Jewish year 5777 has an interesting ring to it.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 3, 2017 12:18 AM

And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus. Acts 5: 41-42. This is one of my favorite scriptures. I don’t think we as Americans can even begin to comprehend true persecution. We get upset 😭 if someone looks at us wrong. He is showing me that those who have ears to hear should prepare for you will have to help guide others through the times to come. This is definitely not a time to have a “I told you so attitude.” Can we pray for our persecutors when we are being beaten or being lead to be beheaded? This is the heart of God. Thank you for posting.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 3, 2017 4:21 AM

Thanks Lydia for reminding us all to pray for our persecutors. A commenter above advised the same thing……I have to admit that I’ve prayed a number of times for my persecutors after I’ve been freed from their hand and safe…….but not during their abuse…..I guess I have a ways to go. But it does remind me of a situation when I went to the Kosher section of the grocery store to buy some “stamped” products, I did it out of curiosity mainly……and I was abruptly bumped into in a violent sort of way by a Muslim man…..I do wear the blue Ztits Ztits out of affection for God’s Word, not by the requirement of the “law” but I got a taste of hatred that day. I did not feel the need to pray for him at that moment……but this word of the Lord helps me remember not to pray for them afterwards only, but if able, during.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 3, 2017 12:49 PM

Thanks for sharing that Steven. A lot of muslims are taught to hate from the time they are little. They have been so deceived. Such darkness surrounds them. Such a difference in the Gods we serve. Ours full of love willing to lay down everything so we can live.

Bob Adolph
January 3, 2017 12:40 PM

“Christians” who are not witnessing now will be even less likely to witness when they will be put in FEMA camps for misbehaving.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 3, 2017 2:45 PM

True, it will be a shocker for most. Even so God has reserved for himself an elect group that will stand strong in Christ when the fire heats up.

Diane
Diane
January 2, 2017 9:52 PM

This word is the truth and it is near to fulfillment. Prepare, Bride for the King is coming! keep looking up but stand in the battle for your redemption draws near. many of the Bride will give the ultimate sacrifice. will you choose this?

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
January 3, 2017 3:11 PM

Truth spoken here! The persecution will be worse than most of us can imagine. The division within the “church” is now taking place at rapid-fire pace, and the contrast will be as a brilliant Light versus utter darkness.