Wounded, Weary Warriors, Your Healing Season is Upon You!

This morning I heard the Lord say, “A new breed of warriors are arising”.

When I asked the Lord about these warriors, I saw they were “secret place” warriors. They were ones who have heard the invitation of the Lord to step “deeper into” the secret place, and are waging war FROM the secret place.

I had a vision where I saw in the past some warriors have run into battle, and have run in to ‘take out the enemy’ and to ‘take back ground’ from the enemy, but they run into battle wielding their swords to take down the enemy, but have ended up being wounded, assaulted, traumatised and in some cases ‘taken out’.

When I asked the Lord about this, I noticed part of their hearts ‘were exposed’. Part of their hearts ‘were uncovered’, it wasn’t covered with truth. I began to realize that these were areas of their hearts where the revelation of God’s love and nature hadn’t taken root as deeply as it should.

These warriors were running out into battle to ‘face fears’, and ‘overcome’ and ‘slay the giants’ before them, but because of these ‘uncovered openings’ in their hearts where there were wrong views/concepts of God, lies about His goodness and love, and areas of fear that were hindering them from approaching Him with confidence, because of past experiences, hurts and disappointments, when they went into battle, the enemy was landing upon those places and terrorizing and assaulting these warriors.

The Lord reminded me again that the revelation of His goodness and His love affects EVERYTHING. The Lord began showing me right now many warriors are going through the fire, they are wrestling with giants, they are wrestling with fears and how they have run into battle in the past to try and overcome seems to be the ‘logical way’ to ‘overcome’. Yet, there is fear in stepping out again because of the trauma they experienced in the past. Many are wrestling with ‘the only way I am going to get free is to step out again’.

I felt the Lord say, “The freedom is found in STEPPING IN!!!”

Instantly I remember the quote by Graham Cooke, “Your intimacy with Jesus is your greatest weapon.”

The Lord is always calling us to live outside our comfort zones. To live in a place of total dependence upon Him. Right now, many warriors are wrestling with “how do I take steps out in the natural to get free and get breakthrough?” but I feel the Lord saying “the stepping out in the natural isn’t going to deal with the root. It is in facing the fear, the wrong beliefs, the hurt, pain, trauma and fear IN THE SECRET PLACE WITH ME THAT IS GOING TO SET YOU FREE!”

The enemy is wanting many warriors to step back onto the battlefield through some ways these ‘battles have been fought in the past to get free and overcome’ (but the past stepping out hasn’t brought freedom but pain, trauma and wounding because of the uncovering of the heart) but there is a NEW STRATEGY upon the warriors.

The Lord is calling the warriors walking through this season to FOCUS ON STEPPING IN!!!!! Focus on stepping into the SECRET PLACE more than ever before. Position yourself before Jesus and He is going to meet you and overwhelm you with His love. Many warriors are being called to REST, and move into a hidden place before the Lord, so He can heal their hearts and souls.

Rest is THE KEY for you right now!

The reason the Lord is focusing upon the ‘stepping in’ rather than ‘stepping out’ right now, is because there are ‘cracks in foundations’ that He sees. These ‘cracks’ in foundations need to be healed by the revelation of His love and kindness so you can be strengthened, healed, filled again and then sent out again.

Don’t allow the enemy to tell you by focusing on the ‘stepping in’ that you are losing ground. The OPPOSITE is true. You are GAINING GROUND by stepping in. Don’t let the enemy tell you that you won’t get your breakthrough by ‘stepping in’, you will only get it, if you ‘step out’. Right now, for many of you, your breakthrough will come in DOUBLE PORTIONS IN THE SECRET PLACE.

I feel the Lord wants to soothe, comfort, and breathe upon many wounded, weary warriors right now. The Lord has seen your faithfulness. The Lord has seen how you have run into battle, faced fears, and continually positioned yourself to obey Him, to pour out and fight for others. He SEES your faithfulness. He SEES your heart! He SEES that you want to please Him and do all that He wants you to do. Condemnation and fear of ‘disobedience’ and ‘missing it’ is chaining MANY warriors right now. I want to break that off you in Jesus name and declare over you that as you PRIORITIZE the SECRET PLACE, as you FOCUS upon spending time with Him more than ever, letting Him love you, letting Him love you through the walls you have put up between you and Him because of disappointment, fear, trauma and wrong views of Him because of past experience, He WILL set you free. He WILL bring breakthrough. He WILL bring peace. He WILL bring joy. It’s just coming in a NEW WAY!

Where you have always pushed through and kept going, running head on at the giants and the battle and getting wounded, but still going, God is bringing you to the quiet ‘come away place’. The place ‘by the still waters’ where He will restore your heart and soul. He wants to POUR INTO YOU!

A lot of fear and issues that many of you are facing right now, much of the torment of the enemy has found its ground in foundational cracks. In the secret place, God is uprooting, cementing truth and rebuilding again.

You stepping “IN” to the secret place, you taking more time to REST and allow the Lord to bring rejuvenation to you, is not a step back, it’s a position of being catapulted further forward than you ever have been. In and through the secret place, you will go further than you have ever been.

Wounded, weary warriors, He wants to heal you! Your healing season is upon you! Your freedom season is upon you! It’s not about running out and slaying the giants on the battlefield in the ‘stepping out’, right now, it’s the ‘stepping IN’ place that is your place of VICTORY and FREEDOM.

He’s going to show up in the secret place, in the garden of intimacy. It might be scary to be real and vulnerable with Him. For some of you to open up your hearts to Him again, but He will tenderly love you through it, He will whisper His Words of truth, life and love to you, and the weariness and wounds will melt away by His love. You will know fear NO MORE because you will SEE HIM like you have never seen Him before. He will show you how He is breathing UPON your dreams, not attempting to take them away. He will SHOW YOU His pleasure for you, rather than you being plagued with fears that if you open up and invite Him into the deep wounded, hurting parts of your heart and soul, that He may say, He isn’t pleased or delighted. That you are disobeying or missing it.

For many of you, the scariest place right now is allowing Him into those wounded, fear-filled, hurting places of your heart, the real broken places. In some ways, it would be easier to ‘do what you have done in the past to overcome’, but there’s a new strategy upon you. It’s to open up those parts of your heart to Him and let Him in and watch and see the resurrection life that will burst forth, and the healing that will come.

Many of you have ‘held it together’ for so long, ‘fighting the good fight’ when your hearts have been breaking inside and you have been so wounded. Let Him come, soothe your hurting heart and soul and make you whole. His plans for you are GOOD and to PROSPER YOU and NOT TO HARM YOU! (Jeremiah 29:11)

The revelation of His goodness and kindness will change everything! Wounded, weary warriors, it’s your time to COME ALIVE in His presence.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Wendy Baumbach
Wendy Baumbach
March 26, 2017 10:06 PM
So the morning that this prophetic word from Lana came into my inbox I woke up from a very vivid dream. In this dream I was walking into a HUGE church. I entered with my eyes wide open and observed the following: affluence, the best cars in the parking lot , the best clothing , lots of laughter and light heartedness. As I was in the hallway I could see through the doors to the “front row”, two young women laughing impeccably dressed. I kept walking and just a few feet down sat a young man weaping broken heartedly. My spirit was vexed and I began to cry just walking by. Church ended and the masses started to leave down wide cement walkways. I was driven off the walkway to the left and stumbled into a sharp drop off into the grass and dirt. I looked up to see the people nonchalantly glancing over and laughing, not helping me or stopping to see if I was ok. I kept walking as if lost in this large city . The next thing I know a large black van/SUV pulls over and a driver with dark glasses and a woman ask me if I need help, relieved I crawl into the front seat in safety and they know where I’m supposed to be and tell me, we will get you there , but first we will get you fed. I woke asking what in the world was this about Lord? Then I scan my emails and read the wounded warrior word! On the way to church this morning the Holy Spirit whispered in my spirit, you know the man weaping? Yes I said , that was Jesus weaping for His house and broken hearted for His people…. me wandering like a vagabond… Read more »
March 27, 2017 12:58 PM

Please pray for my daughter. I have few close prayer warriors, so i am reaching out to you here. My daughter was bitten in the face today by our dog. It is bad. She is 23 and not married. Her mouth was badly torn!

PLEASE pray that the tissue at the left side of her mouth stays alive!! If it does not, will need reconstructive surgery. She is drugged up, but so scared. Thank you! I am so scared too. ☹️ I would truly covet your prayers!

March 27, 2017 2:09 PM

Amen, right now I claim total healing of every part of her face in Jesus name. Father I ask you for a reconstructive miracle. And we speak peace and the comfort of the Holy Spirit to everyone in your household in Jesus name.

I also have a daughter 23 years old. When she was about three, she was bitten in the face by a dog. It tore her upper lip and left a scar, but thank God it is not even noticeable today. If God can heal my daughter He can heal yours too.

March 31, 2017 4:12 PM
Update on my daughter’s dog bite: Z3ers–THANK YOU for all of your prayers!! If it is not inappropriate, I would like to take a minute to tell our story of the Lord’s hand in our very difficult situation. The bite was a bad one–the dog’s teeth totally tore through the flesh on both sides of her face, and on the left side, as I think I posted, tore her lip away with a portion of her cheek. Without more explanation–it makes me ill to write it–it was a very bad situation. The hospital routed us back out the door (!) and to a plastic surgeon’s office, as there was not one on call. The surgeon sewed her back together (and I think did a good job) but was not hopeful about the cheek and lip staying alive. He even shook his head as we walked out the door. That night, a friend of my husband’s called. He worked with a man who was a good friend of the top cosmetic surgeon in our area (or at least the most well known!). He had arranged an appointment with this man for first thing the next morning. The surgeon saw her, and immediately called a hospital and arranged for her to begin hyperbaric oxygen therapy that afternoon. We drove directly to the hospital, and they were literally waiting outside for her. They got her through preliminary tests, and “shoehorned” her into their schedule as an emergency. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is chamber in which the patient is fed 100% oxygen at two atmospheres of pressure (think scuba diving). It is the same type of chamber that is used to treat decompression sickness in deep sea divers. It puts oxygen into solution, and allows oxygen to flow in ways it would not normally. There… Read more »
March 31, 2017 4:59 PM

Thanks for the update Amanda. We are standing with you for a total supernatural recovery and healing of her skin with no scars left, in Jesus’ name!

Corrine
March 31, 2017 7:38 PM

Amen James!

March 27, 2017 2:17 PM

Thank you so much James! It really helps to hear hopeful stories frim others. I will update tomorrow—God bless!

Jennifer
Jennifer
March 27, 2017 8:57 PM

I am in agreement with you according to Matthew 18:19 that your daughter has complete healing to her face in Jesus name……I remember a very similar testimony on Sid Roth of a woman believing God for the exact same thing, and as she trusted the Lord and read scriptures over herself her face completely healed and the scars left….Jehovah Rapha is our God and healer! ….Believing with you for your daughter’s complete restoration. Our God is faithful!

Corrine
March 27, 2017 1:25 PM

A.Ayer, im praying for your daughter.. The Father loves your daughter, He will and is taking care of this. Blessings, Corrine

March 27, 2017 2:16 PM

Thank you Corrine!!!

Michele Burdo
Michele
March 27, 2017 2:23 PM

Praying now for your precious daughter. Total restoration. Resurrection life of Christ flow through all tissue affected. Behold, He makes all things new.

March 27, 2017 5:40 PM

Thank you Michelle! I will pray that–he makes ALL things new. Yes, I will pray LIFE into those tissues. Blessings, Amanda

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
March 27, 2017 5:07 PM

A.Ayer, I will pray for your daughter as well. I absolutely believe in the power of prayer. I also understand the Lord has given us trees and herbs for the use of healing. There is an essential oil that is incredible for scaring and healing of skin and nerves. It is called Helichrysum. Below is a link to the company I purchase my oils from. I would recommend calling them directly and asking for assistance. They are very caring and helpful. They can let you know when to start using it. https://www.beyoungth.com/product_detail/Helichrysum_Essential_Oil/
My neighbor’s young son was bit by a dog on his face. They used helichrysum and he healed without even a scar.

March 27, 2017 5:41 PM

Thank you B. Hansen, I will look at that. I have used a few essential oils in the past; I did not think of them right away for this. I will read your link and try. I will call tomorrow. Blessings!

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
March 28, 2017 11:25 AM

As I was praying for your daughter this morning, the Holy Spirit put the words in my mouth and this is what I ended up praying.
” Father, please show your Amazing Glory, please put Your hand over this situation and bring about good where the enemy intended harm…” We must remember, God is ultimately in control. We must hand the situation over to God and trust! I sincerely wish for the world to see GOD’S AMAZING GLORY!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
March 27, 2017 7:27 PM

I wish the best for your daughter and will keep her in prayer. Lord please help this lady. Let her face be healed and her spirit stay strong in Jesus name amen.

Paul
Paul
March 27, 2017 3:03 PM

Dear Ayer,

Hope your daughter is doing well and the LORD completely heal her by his wounds. Praise the Lord.

I was surprised reading your post because yesterday was the day – 26 Mar – the witches, sorcerors, dark world, were planning to cast spells etc on TRUMP and the saints of God – similar to the one in FEB.

I had 2 dreams yesterday – one in the morning and late afternoon – while taking a nap. A very curious one – in both – A DOG was trying the bite my left leg – I could not understand it and never had a dream like this. I do have a dog at home – and in the dream – it looked like the same. I was a bit concerned because a couple of days ago – the Lord mentioned any attack is not from him – but the enemy, but HE will see me through and the attack will fall flat before me.

In the evening – my prayers – the thought crossed that this could be some witchcraft trying to harm me or my family who are believers in the the Lord. Prayed against it and was at peace.

I thought I will post it out there and maybe you could pray and cover yourself and others may have something to say also.

God Bless,
Paul

March 27, 2017 5:39 PM

Paul, Thank you for that word. My daughter works with devout Christians, and that was the first thing out of the mouth of a coworker–that it was a spiritual attack. In our home, yesterday, our microwave malfunctioned and stays ON after you open the door, our internet is out, I have lost my phone, and now the dog bite. I am wondering also if this is too much to be coincidence. Thank you for praying–I am too shell shocked to pray effectively myself, I think. Panic is overcoming me. Bless you, Amanda

Diane Boneck
Diane B
March 31, 2017 5:58 PM

I pray for complete healing for your daughter, and for God to place a hedge of protection around all of you. It is no coincidence about your troubles. I have been having phone and computer and other electrical problems lately too. This was after the Holy Spirit impressed on me to finally share my dreams, no matter the push back. Blessings!

April 1, 2017 7:14 AM

Thank you Diane B! Thank you for your prayer of protection. I need to remember to pray a hedge around my family- it is not something I regularly do. But certainly will now! Have a blessed weekend!

Ken B.
Ken B.
March 27, 2017 11:06 PM

A.Ayer, please watch this video of a Sid Roth program in which Sandra Kennedy had a similar experience; http://sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/sandra-kennedy/

You can probably hear a more detailed testimony on her website or in her YouTube videos; http://www.sandrakennedy.org/media/

Alecia Mead
March 31, 2017 2:12 AM

Nailed it.

Taryn
Taryn
March 26, 2017 7:44 PM

Thxs so much for encouraging word! War is Hell & it has indeed taken its toll on me. It is miserable year after year to be literally surrounded by the wolves day & night and using the Sword of the Spirit but not seeing answers to prayer. Wolves even lead worship & are counterfeit pastors in my church- it is too grievous! There are very few of us fighting the battle- life is so hard filled with few pleasures as we cannot leave our post here! May God deliver us from evil!

Stephen Ellis
Stephen Ellis
March 26, 2017 8:38 PM

Greetings Taryn – Be encouraged. Start declaring this out loud throughout the day: Psalm 46:7 (NKJV) The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah (Declare Full Armour of God over yourself every morning).
For answers to Prayer: Ezra 8:22-24 (NKJV) For I was ashamed to request of the king an escort of soldiers and horsemen to help us against the enemy on the road, because we had spoken to the king, saying, “The hand of our God is upon all those for good who seek Him, but His power and His wrath are against all those who forsake Him.” 23 So we fasted and entreated our God for this, and He answered our prayer. Ask Him for a direction if you are to remain in that church and ask for the specific assignment He has for you.
Adonai Almighty, ABBA Father – May Your Name be always be kept Holy. We thank You for all that You are doing. We thank You for the path of Righteous that Taryn has chosen and ask the precious blood of your Son, Yahushua, covers them. In the Name of Yashushua we break ALL attacks of the enemy against Taryn. We command the enemy to let go of Taryn in the Mighty Name of Yashushua. May misery in Taryn’s Life be DESTROYED. Father, let Taryn come into times of refreshing in Your presence. We ask this and Praise You, in the Name of your Son, Yahushua. Amen.

Taryn
Taryn
March 31, 2017 11:11 PM

Stephen, thanks so much for your powerful Scriptures & prayer! I have been dealing with the enemy’s high level servants for the past 16 years. The Lord has sustained me thro His strength (Philip 4:13)! It has been a long journey & I look forward to seeing the Lord’s victory in this chapter of my life!

Robert Adolph
March 26, 2017 8:42 PM

Taryn, have you considered starting your own church? I wouldn’t submit to the wolves.

Taryn
Taryn
March 31, 2017 11:12 PM

Robert, thanks for your concern! We r at this church on assignment as Watchmen on the Wall. The Sheep need protection until the Lion of Judah pounces on the wolves!!

RAllison
March 27, 2017 5:38 AM

Thank you! This is such an encouraging, now word for me! I am usually a fierce warrior because I DO NOT tolerate bullies. As we well know, Satan and his kingdom are chief of bullies. I can’t even begin to tell you how many hits and disappointments that I/my family have had this past year. I had became very stand offish, stunned , surprised and doubtful through all of it, when I usually have no problem running to to take out the enemy. This past year has created more fear than I have had in years and more doubt than I have had in years, to the point of assuming that this is how it is to be and probably worse until Jesus comes. It has certainly stolen my joy. I have been so spiritually, mentally and physically tired from the fight. Thank you for this word of hope, encouragement and most of all, confirmation that I DO have a sound mind.

Robert
Robert
March 27, 2017 4:07 AM

All I can say is WOW! This describes what I have been going through so accurately. God has had me resting in a “cave” so to speak and slowly removing so many things from my life that are and have been detrimental. The last year or so has been so incredibly difficult but I know I am being cleansed and prepared.
At the same time it is incredible how He always brings the greatest gifts too us in the hardest times, we just need to look for them.

Donna
Donna
March 27, 2017 2:36 PM

Thank you Lana, timely and encouraging word from God! Wanted to ask for continued prayer for a 10 year old boy in my town with brain cancer. He nearly died this past Tuesday but turned around on Friday. Please pray with all your heart and faith for a miracle healing. He is such a precious boy. A month ago he squeezed my hand to say yes to receiving Christ as savior.

kathy P
March 26, 2017 9:07 PM

This article is an answer to my prayer!!! Thank you!!!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
March 26, 2017 6:51 PM

Thank you Lana, this is SO encouraging. I don’t think of myself as a warrior – more like the lowest soldier out there!!! – but my desire is to be a warrior and with non-stop needs piling up at the moment, my only choice is to go before the Lord and step in!

Nicole
Nicole
March 27, 2017 1:38 PM

Thank you for this message!! I needed to hear this. I have been battling anxiety lately and it has been keeping me up at night. I tried to have people pray for me and with me at church but they were all to busy. I know Jesus hasn’t left my side and he alone is my rock and comfort. And I am getting better.. But it’s nice to have conforming words like this. Thank you again!

Mike M
Mike M
March 27, 2017 11:53 AM

Thank you Lana this is awesome. I kept reading your last sentence over and over. About a year ago He dared me to ask Him what it looks like to dwell in the secret place of the Most High and I took Him up on it. God has really worked through my business and place in the community for years here, but now He has slowed me down and has really been speaking to me about His manifest presence, and cultivating that in my life. It is a bit more of a quiet season (with challenges of course) this past year, but as I now feel His presence physically wash over me, I know it has been doing a work in me that is hard to even explain. It’s like His presence is removing the remaining remnants of me. Sometimes it’s a little un-nerving because it is so different from what I had been used to, but my mind doesn’t go to the places it used to…I find that when I’m alone now I am resting and waiting. He just won’t let me do anything else right now.