On December 13 2018, Sviesa Entas posted the following dream on her Facebook page, which she received regarding the condition of the Church. She welcomes interpretation outside of the one she gave. Please as always take to the Lord in Prayer.

In a dream, the Lord Jesus took me inside a church, a very common, ordinary church, the kind that is on every corner here in America.

The Lord Jesus took me into the church and down into the basement (the foundation). People were gathering for prayer. It was a Sunday at 6 pm. There was a pastor and a decent size gathering of about 50 or so.

As I was standing with the Lord, He was observing and allowing me to stand next to Him and observe as well. He pointed out that the people were not on chairs, but were laying around. (I understood this to be spiritual lazy and full of apathy) Some on the floor, some on mattresses. There was a very casual feel about things and this was suddenly a very wrong feeling.

The Lord Jesus then opened my eyes and ears spiritually. I literally heard the prayers in the hearts of people… they were complaining.

“Lord.. where is the house I asked for?”

“Lord.. where is the car I dream of?”

“Lord.. can I have a new job and make more money”

I was shocked. It went on and on and on. And my heart BROKE.

Not one person even asked the Lord what was on His heart. AT ALL. It was all self centered.

“Why are they not praying for Your Will Lord???”

Then… the Lord focused on the pastor. All of a sudden, a fire came into my abdomen. It was a Word from the Lord and He told me to tell it to the pastor. So, I approached the pastor very hesitantly and told him I believed I had a Word from the Lord, but he couldn’t have cared less… he was distracted.

The pastor shewed me away and said, “Yeah, yeah.. we will get to that.” Then he promptly left the room with all the people.

Then the Lord said, “FOLLOW THE PASTOR”.

As I followed the pastor, we entered a very vast room connected to the building. It was loaded with pastors from all over American, standing shoulder to shoulder. The room was so vast, I could not see the end of them or the end of the room.

They were all very agitated, and there was an air about them that was each man for himself. They were not a family, but it was very apparent they were competing with each other.

As I was standing with the Lord watching this, I suddenly saw they were all listening to a VERY LARGE BEING, bigger than a two-story house. This being was extremely obese, covered in purple and scarlet and gold and was not human. It was slobbering and laughing (kind of looked like Jabba the Hutt to give a visual).

As I stood in horror… the Lord pointed out to me what was on this beast’s arm… IT WAS A DOW JONES TICKER… and it was held in place by a very large cyst on the beast’s wrist.

As the beast spoke out the DOW JONES to the pastors… they clamored and fought over who would have what property and who would market this or that program, who would be famous, etc etc. They did not even see the Lord at all.

THIS WAS HORRIFYING TO ME… AND TO THE LORD STOOD AS WE STOOD THERE WATCHING.

Then the Lord said to me, “This is what is in the hearts of the pastors. Now, go back to the people praying.”

So, I quickly returned to the people who had gathered to pray. Then the Lord explained to me, “The worldly desires in the pastor have become the worldly desires of the people.”

At this moment, a literal fire came into my abdomen and I heard the voice of the Lord say, “Open your mouth and prophesy.”

I had no idea what I was going to say, but with great fear, I opened my mouth in obedience to the Lord and said, “REPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT….. AND
KNOOOOOOOOWWWWWW THE LORD YOUR GOD!”

That’s what came out. I saw these words as literal substance and they went forth and began to pierce and cut the people’s hearts and they began to weep and turn to the Lord.

END DREAM.

Interpretation:

I SUBMIT THIS TO THE BODY OF CHRIST FOR UNDERSTANDING, WEIGHING AND MAINLY FOR REPENTANCE.

As I understand it today, the Lord is exposing the foundations of church life. We are full of self, self agenda, self promotion and extremely immature and lazy. Our leadership is under the influence of a demonic principality called “mammon,” which is materialism and the lusts therein.

The cyst on the wrist is known as a ganglion cyst. They were originally popped by smacking them hard to burst them by THE WORD OF GOD. (research it yourself to see).

The pastors have lost their heart for the people, but the Lord hasn’t. And most importantly… the Spirit of the Living God is moving to cut our hearts so we wake up and repent.. and turn to Him as God, restoring us the knowledge that He is God and we are not.

He is calling and for those who respond, He is taking us to A HOUSE OF PRAYER AFTER HIS OWN HEART.

Scripture References:

11 And Jesus entered the temple
12 and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.
13 He said to them, “It is written, h‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you make it a den of robbers.” (Matthew 21:11-13)

13 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money.
15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” (John 2:13-16)

6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. (Matthew 6:6)

And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.” (Luke 12:15)

No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon. (Matthew 6:24)

Author: Xavier Lopez

Xavier’s goal is to see as many souls get saved, by any means necessary. And I understand: dreams, visions, and prophecies can not only warn others, but help lead others to Jesus. Xavier says, “I’m just trying to be a liaison for the brethren in Christ. I try to help give exposure to people who are claiming they hear from God, who are lesser known, due to the fact very few people see their words, because all they know to do is to share their word in a: comment section on a Christian blog of an author who really isn’t paying attention, comments in a Facebook post, or their own Facebook wall.”

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Jen
Jen
December 15, 2018 6:24 PM

The state of the “church” especially in America is truly HORRIFYING. God has kept me out of a church building for the last few years. My family, however, has been attending a “church” that completely fits this profile. Along with spending $600k on a bathroom remodel and new AC unit, they now have Taco Trucks, water slides, hot chocolate mugs/candy giveaways and are holding a “Pie the Pastor” event next week. This makes me sick to my stomach as Christians are being tortured, beheaded and imprisoned in ever increasing numbers across the world. COME LORD JESUS and judge this nonsense. Blessings to all. ✝️🔥

Brother Steven
December 16, 2018 12:54 AM

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s been divorced so to speak from the church building where church is played out with a social club mentality. I was faithful for almost two decades before I started slacking off going, but I fill my life and time with worship music, reading scripture and other endeavors. I wish we had house to house churches again……I know there are some out there, I used to go to one, but it’s so hard to find believers who cherish and follow the Lord with a true heart/according to His Word and by the Holy Spirit.

Tess
Tess
December 16, 2018 7:38 PM

Dear friends,
My husband and I were plucked from our church of 10 plus years in May of 2018. My husband was an elder and worked hand in hand with the pastor. We watched as the love of mammon crept in. Notoriety became more important than anything else. The Lord made it plain that we were to leave and so we did. It was very awkward and extremely unpleasant. There was no explanation to us or the congregation by the pastor. Just led by the Lord, we knew it was time to go.
We have visited multiple churches since then and nothing feels right. In fact, they all feel very wrong. Brother Steven, I understand the need for a house church but not sure where to begin. Spending much time in prayer and study, lifted up by worship music, staying close to Him and so very grateful for the camaraderie of the z3 family. God bless you all. Thank you James for you commitment to Abba.

December 17, 2018 12:05 AM

Thanks for sharing your testimony. There are so many others with similar stories. It might be hard for some to understand or believe God could or would lead anyone to leave their church without immediately plugging them into a new one, but that’s what He did with me. However, I believe a change of seasons is coming soon because I had a dream recently where I saw God sending angelic and human connections and it was like I fit right in. I believe He is doing the same with many others. It must be God because we cannot find those kind of connections ourselves.

Vicki
Vicki
December 17, 2018 8:27 AM

The Lord did the same with me. Earlier this year I received a clear revelation that I was not to pay for anything the Holy Spirit gives for free. And then by last summer I couldn’t stand walking into my church, past all of the tables selling books and CDs. I feel sick when I hear “Send me your best gift and I’ll bless you with my new book…” The Lord opened my eyes and showed me that this is a business, not His church. He is giving me the desire to be part of an Acts church, a home church. But he hasn’t planted me anywhere yet. I also feel a change is coming soon and I’m waiting patiently on Him to direct my steps.

Jean
Jean
December 16, 2018 8:54 PM

So much of your post sounds so familiar!! Did you explain why you were leaving to the pastor in detail or were you just led to go?? ( If you feel comfortable answering, only.)

Tess
Tess
December 17, 2018 4:06 PM

The pastor wasn’t very interested, he didn’t really ask why. Some of the congregants called us asking questions and said that he never explained it to them. The bottom line is that the pastor and his wife were moving in a direction that to us, no longer glorified God. It basically glorified the pastor. Our eyes were opened

Adam Kerberg
Adam Kerberg
December 17, 2018 11:45 AM

so Sad but so true. The church is all of those things, plus, it focuses on being run as a business. When I interview for a Pastor position these days, I often send a letter with my doctrinal beliefs, and the fact that I am pro life and pro biblical marriage without compromise. ( some churches have sent me rejection letters just for that) I am often asked to have a Master’s Or Bachelor’s’ degree ( I have associates) Seminaries have been infiltrated by liberalism, and are churning out pastors who preach as a “career” not from the heart. There is even an online place where pastors “share” their sermons, and I have left the staff a really good church for that reason. I am appalled at some of the corruption that I have seen behind the closed doors, even in the smaller churches… I see that the True Church will eventually go “underground” and meet in people’s homes, when the political and cultural climate demands this, and we are moving very close. I have tried to have in home studies/ sermons, and even put on Facebook where I am going to be, such as I will be at a certain park at a certain time, kind of like a food truck. The folks aren’t ready for it yet, but it is coming.

Lydia Hodge
December 15, 2018 11:56 PM

Amazing dream. Thanks so much for sharing. It is truly a dream from God concerning the state of the church. It is heartbreaking. I’m sorry Lord for ever desiring anything more than you. You are wonderful. Thank you Lord for the precious gift of salvation and for the privilege of knowing you. Fill us Lord with your grace and mercy. Let those of us called to serve you in this hour seek only to glorify you. When others see us and they are asked who are they? May it be said of us, I don’t know but they have been with Jesus.

Stella
Stella
December 16, 2018 11:51 AM

America is not alone in the prosperity teaching. Come to England and observe the same give me give me bless me bless me culture in every gathering. Prayer meetings are turned into it’s all about me and why not? When all the pastors only preach motivational messages, God have mercy on us so I am not surprised!

Sujit Thomas
December 16, 2018 2:34 AM

Amen.

Carol II
Carol II
December 15, 2018 3:32 PM

Wow! This very accurately describes what the Lord has shown me about the churches we have visited and attended in the past 10 years. There have been many and we have not been accepted by any of them as we are Messianic Jews. Unfortunately, we are in an area that has no Messianic Synagogues. We finally just gave up several years ago and have Shabbat Services here in our home. I have felt a lot of peace since then. I have no desire to be a part of any of this. In fact, I feel a lot of fear for the people that are still in these places.

Deena
Deena
December 20, 2018 2:26 PM

Thev LORD has been showing me that forsake not the coming together of Hebrews10:25 could mean just meeting as two or more. I’m beginning to see where two are more are gathered in His name…..,that’s what’s important. There could be hundreds gathered in the church building but none joined with you in his name.

I haven’t left the church yet but sometimes I’m so discouraged with what I see.

Annette
Annette
December 15, 2018 9:04 PM

I was thinking, the people who are accustomed to luxury and worldly things, how are they going to cope when the mark of the beast is implemented. As for me, ide be happy living in a tent, knowing that I am obeying the Lord.

Carol II
Carol II
December 15, 2018 11:17 PM

Yes, Annette. I feel the same way! The Lord will meet our needs and as long as we have Him, that’s all that matters.

Ivette Ellis
December 16, 2018 9:11 AM

Amen.

Linda Ezra
Linda Ezra
December 15, 2018 7:42 PM

Lord forgive us!!! Awaken us Father to return to You!!

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 17, 2018 1:09 PM
I believe everything being said here about the state of the churches today is true. I came out of a church and was spared the agony of belonging to that church when its pastor years later, committed suicide. That pastor had learned how to grow his mega church from one of the “best”- another pastor in Chicago who’s huge church is now in a flux as the women in a sort of MeToo movement are pointing their fingers at this Chicago suburban pastor. Womanizing was one of the issues that plagued the pastor who chose hopelessness instead of repentance. Anyhow, since that tragedy, the LORD has asked me to be a beacon and be used of him by going to another mega church whose pastor was buddies with the deceased one. One Sunday, as I entered, late, as I’m notorious for being, it was so crowded I ended up in the top row of the nosebleed section. He had me look around and asked me to intercede for the entire church from an eagle’s eye view. He had me squint in the dark and I could see in my spirit tongues of fire being lit on peoples’ heads. I feel called to go where he leads me, and I was filled with compassion for this pastor and all the fear and confusion he must be feeling over the untimely death of his beloved brother. When I sing there, the LORD says my voice sends waves of the Spirit over the place. I freak out sometimes because it’s not my voice, but an amazing voice that is Him using me as an instrument of love, compassion, and a ministry of hope for revival and love. I want never to give up on and point a finger labeling churches as apostates. Have… Read more »
Bernie
Bernie
December 19, 2018 3:30 PM

Hi Carolanne, I had attended the huge megachurch outside of Chicago (North Barrington) several times. Unfortunately, I was on board with the church. I loved the music, the drama, the preaching, etc. I bought all the books. I was comfortable at the church; able to blend in with the masses with no accountability.

But God opened my eyes a few years ago. I was finally able to see that this is all driven by the flesh and there is very little that is Spirit led. They were building their own kingdom, proclaiming their own name, not proclaiming the kingdom of Jesus.

The one thing I learned is the flesh can not and will not please God no matter how good it looks.

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 20, 2018 11:51 AM

Hi, Bernie-I had family in Barrington and visited that church also. I felt like an ant in an amphitheater! Right now, the LORD is asking me to attend my local mega church which is not quite that large, with an Ezekiel 37:1-14 attitude of calling out to dry bones. It’s by The Spirit of the LORD’s breath that makes those bones to come alive. By His breath was His Spirit placed in Adam, and by His breath He overcomes the Enemy’s power. By singing and intercession, it’s my mission field right now. I have seen a change in this past year. I know an elderly couple that goes and does the same thing. They are lit, and when they lift their hands in worship, it’s a contagious Holy fire around them. They could go and be “fed” in a more intimate, Spirit filled place, but they are called as well. They also go to restaurants and witness to waiters. I ate with them once, and was amazed as the Holy Spirit moved and they prayed a salvation prayer with a young waitress. When the beautiful woman told the young girl angels were rejoicing over her, I was convicted that I didn’t have a passion and heart for the lost like they did. Mission fields are ripe, everywhere we are led.

Lydia Hodge
December 17, 2018 2:55 PM

That’s beautiful Carolanne. I still go to church for the children. God is teaching me while he is expanding my heart for the next generation. I can’t give up on them. He didn’t give up on me. Love you sister. Light that fire in the midst of compromise and apostasy. Some will be drawn to it!

Ivette Ellis
December 16, 2018 9:09 AM

Powerful. We gave up on the institutional church several years ago. Now we see the hand of God in coming out only unto Him. It has truly been a blessing to us in so many ways. My concern is for salvation of asleep, as they tend to be consumed with the world in all aspects. Will they deny the Lord Jesus when all collapses?
As I heard the Lord say recently in a dream: The many will become few. My people are not ready. The many will become few. In the dream, Jesus wept with sorrow over His people.
I pray they awake now or else their fate will be sealed, permanently.

Jean
Jean
December 16, 2018 9:07 AM

It is especially grievous for all those souls who have put their trust in leadership that is leading them astray. Lord, help us to humbly point others to You. Forgive them Lord. Many know not what they do.

Jessica
Jessica
December 15, 2018 7:50 PM
Amazing, thank you for sharing!!! I have had three dreams concerning pastors here in America. My first dream was of my childhood pastor, who I had always know to be a good man. He moved away in when I was in college and rose pretty high in the ranks of pastors in the US, he has met with the president and was running a US chapter of a certain religion as well. So you get the picture, a very prominent pastor. In my dream I went to meet a young girl who had been asking God many questions. She was a preteen and had been molested by someone in her church. This is not a girl I knew, but she was waiting for me to answer the questions she had asked God. While was waiting to meet with her my childhood pastor showed up, he had long hair, which was very strange because he had only ever had very short hair as I remembered him. He said I’m so glad you are here and he hugged me, in a hug that made me feel very uncomfortable, to the point where I pushed him away. Then I met with the young girl and answered her questions. That was my first dream. I told my mother about this dream as well. Then I had another dream, in this dream, God had given me a description of the person who had molested the young girl. I didn’t know the actual man, but I knew he attended my current church and was one of the leaders, a family friend of the girl’s family. In my dream, I stood in front of my congregation and said “you know who you are and you know what you have done, so does God. You have broken your… Read more »
Francine T
December 16, 2018 8:25 AM

What you are exposing is something that makes my heart bleed. I pray that the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob will give us the wisdom / courage / strategy and anointing to help our pastors to find the narrow path. I also pray that the Lord will search my heart to remove any greed , anything that is not of Him