“The world is wearing out and you are about to see things that cannot be explained by science.”

Yesterday, I was just starting to watch a documentary called “Chasing Coral” about the changing ocean when the Lord had me sit down to write this word.

“Little one, they call it climate change, but do not be deceived by labels. My seas are showing signs of the end of the age. The plants and animals are dying as a wake up call! I have sent these signs as a warning.

My people must repent and humble themselves before Me before it is too late! The oceans will never again be a place teeming with animals and income. The world is wearing out and you are about to see things that cannot be explained by science. The scientists are befuddled because they seek to explain the Earth without Me! They do not have eyes to see or ears to hear, so they remain in a constant state of wonderment. They shall remain this way until the end of the age!

No longer will patterns be apparent. The Earth is set to reel on its axis. The heavens will be shaken and the tides will change. The ocean will be a source of great fear and destruction. The coast lands will no longer be a refuge. Those near the sea, listen to My voice! I AM the only refuge and peace in the days to come. Move where I say move. Stay where I say stay.

I have loved you with an everlasting love. It is not My desire that any of My people should perish, but that they should repent from their evil ways and live. SOUND THE WARNING, WATCHMAN!

Scripture References:

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. – Luke 21:25

The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls–never to rise again. – Isaiah 24:20

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail. – Isaiah 51:6

People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. – Luke 21:26

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.” – Jeremiah 31:3

Say to them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?’ – Ezekiel 33:11

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. – 2 Peter 3:9

Krista West

Author: Krista West

Krista West currently lives in Hawaii and spends her time raising toddlers and working on a Master’s Degree. Krista was not raised in a Christian home, but she has had faith in Jesus since she was a small child. As a teenager and young adult she spent many years in a lukewarm state. God mercifully woke her up in September 2016 and she began seeking Him wholeheartedly, speaking in tongues and receiving prophetic words. The Lord has repeatedly revealed to her that her role in end time events is to take care of the children.

© 2017, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we donโ€™t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Donna
Donna
July 21, 2017 7:56 AM

I have such a confirmation for this word! God has been speaking the almost exact things to me. Move, repent, prepare, warn, sound the alarm as major earthquakes and tsunamis coming to unexpected cities that have never seen or felt earthquakes to this degree. The coming rare solar eclipse expected on august 21 across the USA I believe is also an ominous sign for the church and America. We have to determine to live Holy and righteous lives by Gods grace, repent, warn others, love others, be bold, full of faith no matter what trials or fearful circumstances come our way. God keeps showing me the birds finding food each day as a reminder that He will take care of and provide for His own. Keep praying and interceding fellow watchmen!

Krista West
Krista
July 21, 2017 6:45 PM

God makes me pay attention to the birds too, Donna. It is one of my greatest comforts.. the birds and the flowers of the field. :). The Lord has shown me time and time again that He alone is the great provider.

Richard
Richard
July 21, 2017 7:18 PM

I feel better that I’m not the only crazy person that loves birds. We waited for our hummingbirds this year tracking them on the migration map. They arrived on May 5th. http://www.hummingbirds.net/map.html
Is that prophetic that we waited for them? Lol.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
July 22, 2017 2:31 PM

Richard, one year I was concerned that the white sugar may be harmful to the hummers so I planted dozens of hamelias(commonly called hummingbird bush) and every year when they bloomed, I had all the neighbors’ as well as my own hummingbirds on my place.โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
July 22, 2017 2:21 PM

I have also begun appreciating our feathered friends. And it’s almost as if I can hear them appreciative in their songs since I’ve begun letting the food forests grow on my farm. Having the rare and never sighted birds showing up here is a real treat also.

Donna
Donna
July 21, 2017 7:19 PM

Amen!๐Ÿ˜Š

Marie
Marie
July 21, 2017 8:51 AM

Thanks for the comment about feeding the birds, I needed to hear that! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And it’s interesting that you’re being told to move, because in my case it’s “Stay where I say stay.” I personally would like very much to move from where I live, but get absolutely no guidance whatsoever about where to go… which repeatedly forces me to conclude that at least for now, I should stay put.

Donna
Donna
July 21, 2017 2:42 PM

You’re welcome. I smile now every time I see the birds! God is truly with us and wants us to know. Regarding the word about moving- that word is not for everyone, only some. I live close to NYC and would love to move but like you, at least thus far, there has been absolutely no release from God. If I were to move now I would feel like I am in total disobedience to God. I believe God will press on the heart of those He is calling to move and it will be at the right time.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
July 21, 2017 6:40 PM

Marie and Donna, I am also in a place that my own understanding would say to leave but the Spirit has continually lead me to stay. I think we are to be a witness to those in our area and then, at the right time God will move us even if we need to be translated to some other place. That is the ‘faith’ that we must need growing in at this time, that trusting in Him that He never leaves us nor forsakes us even when we walk right through the valley with satans shadow breathing down our neck.

July 22, 2017 12:47 AM

Amen Thomas Nodoubt. You are truly living up to your name. I love your kind of faith. I believe all of heaven is attracted to it too.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
July 22, 2017 2:00 PM

Thank you James, and thank you, too, my spiritual family. I have been connected here on z3 and have felt the waking up call and it has certainly helped in drawing me closer to Him and ‘honing’ my spiritual skills to be able to battle more effectively.
Love all you guys!

Carrie
Carrie
July 22, 2017 12:52 PM

Not quite a year ago I moved to be with family in the UK, I am waiting upon the Lord and a job to see if I am meant to move back to the US.
I love small town America especially AK. I know that my will does not matter.
I only want to be where the Lord wants me to be
No safer or more profitable place than the Lord’s will!
I felt very strongly to get out of debt and re connect with family.
I am now free to go wherever He leads me. I am now at a place spiritually where I want to be part of the end time harvest ,whether I live or die in the process is in the Lord’s hands.
But to live a life for the Lord and here “well done” is all that matters to me.
Worldly safety and security is an illusion!
As many are finding out;and will find out.
True security is knowing Jesus and being sold out for him
No life could be more adventurous.I am British born but missing America so very,very much!
You may thiink moving to Europe is so fabulous,no it is not,far from it!!
Wishing all Z3 readers the Lord’s Shalom. Praise his wonderful name! ๐Ÿ™‚

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
July 21, 2017 1:00 AM

It should strike grave concern to us when God warns over and over again to “His” people to “repent” before it’s too late…..what an ominous thing. The other thing about this word is that it’s so plain, so simple, not to insult the intellect, but in a plain Jane making sense sort of way. It makes total sense that the creation is groaning for the manifest sons of God…..and since we are in the end times for sure, I wonder what catastrophic thing will make the earth to tilt and sway on it’s axis; which will totally cause major havoc to all the Nations’ coastlines. Look up dear ones, fear before Him!!

Krista West
Krista
July 21, 2017 6:54 PM

I have yet to have any confirmation on what will cause the Earth to reel on its axis. All I am sure of is that God has told me a number of times that things are not as they seem and the leaders/elite are not being transparent about what they know so that they will have time to prepare without people panicking and trying to take resources away from them. I have also had a lot of feelings of grief during my prayer time with the Lord. When He shows me bits of His heart, I feel that He is very grieved that His children to not look to Him or seek Him before they seek to provide for themselves. The Lord just wants us to look to Him. He loves us so much.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
July 21, 2017 10:16 PM

To all you said I’m with ya,……..the “only” thing I can think of is the (not happened yet) Asteroid vision/dream hitting the Caribbean giving us three days of darkness because the earth’s rotation ceases then starts back up again.

Chris
Chris
July 23, 2017 12:36 PM

Where can we see or read that vision?
I am seeing it like when two balls hit and you see the spinning stop.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
July 23, 2017 3:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJNq6lIyCZc However the timeline for this Prophecy has past. Also…..you can search on YouTube 3 days of Darkness……….also………Bonn’s Blog from Australia has a detailed account……… https://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com/ but you’ll have to search for it within her site.

Lester
July 22, 2017 7:02 PM

Krista during the tribulation Daniel indicates that a year will be 360 days in length. Now a year is 365+ days. A major astrophysical event will have to occur to bring about this chane. This will result in a significant adjustment in the orbit of the Earth. Also many major catastrophic events on the Earth’s crust. To include earthquakes and volcanic activity. Certainly there would be a change to the tilt of the axis of the Earth. Yes God takes care of the birds and all creation groans and loos forward to it’s redemption.

Roger
Roger
July 23, 2017 4:33 PM

The jewish calendar is 360 days for a year. Each month is either 29 or 30 days long so every 6 years they add an extra month to make up the difference (similar to our leap year only an extra month instead of one day). Daniel was just basing the time period on God’s calendar instead of the Julian calendar we use today.

Nancy Trimble
July 21, 2017 10:16 AM

Brother Steven, (which is my ‘brother’s name by the way) the Planet X Nibiru system will return and soon I think which will cause all of these things to happen to the earth. If you do some research and go to genuine sites like Marshall Masters (www.yowusa) and Gill Broussard and John Moore you will see that it is indeed real. He used it in the past to cause the flood of Noah and the exodus from Egypt. If you look at a copy of the Kolbrin Bible which is an ancient text from the Egyptians, it records exactly those things, it is very similar to the Bible except from their viewpoint. It actually has chapters about the ‘Destroyer’ and is fascinating and scary, to the detail of what happened when it passed. Nothing else could do such destruction to the earth. It talks about it’s ‘appointed time to return’, which is in our day.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
July 21, 2017 6:45 PM

I haven’t been on this site in some time to make any comments. But I logged on today because it’s been a while. I agree with this Nibiru/Nemesis theory. I have known about this for quite some time and I follow it. Seems like there is more and more science and photographic proof to back it up and more is added every day. Quite some time ago I read a written transcript on Terry Bennett’s website that was written I think in 2010? Don’t quote me on the date but it was a prophetic revelation that he shared with Mike Bickle and it was transcribed, I guess, to keep a record of what Terry saw. He states somewhere in the middle of this transcription that the sun did a “funny thing” and it gets worse after that. It disrupts the gravity of the earth, it silences all of the communication systems on the entire planet, it sets the ring of fire on fire, it causes satellites to drop out of orbit and crash back to earth and there is more but I’ll stop with that. It is posted on the last page of his resources under prophecies. I have been following Planet X and the science says that everything he says happens, could happen. Very interesting to me. I keep looking up, not for a satellite to fall back to earth, but for Jesus to come and get me when He is ready.

Jen G
Jen G
July 22, 2017 1:49 PM

AMEN. I started studying the Planet X/Nibiru situation in 2012 when God woke me up. Bob Fletcher (a govt. whistleblower) gives some powerful testimony to its reality hence the billions spent by the Govt/Elite on underground bunkers. They know it’s coming. NASA is now disclosing the reality of “Planet 9.” I’ve had two VERY powerful dreams (one this week) where Planet X passes earth during the tribulation (towards the end or at the end) and wrecks utter havoc. People were literally falling over dead upon seeing it, the sheer magnitude and the darkness it causes on planet earth was far beyond any Hollywood interpretation of the apocalypse.
Blessings, everyone.

Richard
Richard
July 21, 2017 12:10 PM

Actually there are any number of things that could cause large scale destruction. Last year a huge asteroid hit Jupiter. Asteroid, comet, solar flare, you name it could happen. ..

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
July 21, 2017 10:15 AM

The nibiru star system will cause a pole shift like the movie 2012

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 21, 2017 2:35 PM

Beverly had a dream about the 3 days of darkness. She warns not to go outside for any reason b/c of the gravitational pull of the alien ships. She knows the aliens are demons. She is talking to a audience who has not been taught the Bible well. She reads many verses after telling her dreams.
Dream: UFOs Arrive In The Sky 3 Days of Darkness

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 21, 2017 7:43 PM

Hi Marilee. ๐Ÿ˜€ Another sister-in-Christ that has told people not to go outside during the 3 Days of Darkness is Diana Olivieri (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCiweUnE9-l-qdQakKco_O3Q). She has an FB page also – https://www.facebook.com/diana.olivieri.12?fref=ts. I am finding her level of research on Scripture & messages she is receiving from God incredibly valuable. I do believe she has an anointing & offers some excellent insights. I do not believe she specified why Christians should not go outside but just shared that It would be unsafe.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
July 23, 2017 7:49 AM

This woman, Bon’s Blog, https://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com/ , also says the same-three days of darkness and stay inside. She posted her last entry in Nov of 2013, but that post remains on the home page of her blog. She says this is caused by a cosmic event of some king.

Michael Furman
July 21, 2017 2:55 PM

Thank you so much for that word from the Lord!
Regarding massive die off of animals, birds, and sea life, here is another confirming scripture: Hosea 4:3
“Therefore the land will mourn;
And everyone who dwells there will waste away
With the beasts of the field
And the birds of the air;
Even the fish of the sea will be taken away”.

Krista West
Krista
July 21, 2017 6:48 PM

Thank you for sharing that scripture! It is right in line with everything I heard! I believe that the fish being taken away has to do with the part that says “the ocean will no longer be teeming with income”. Fish sure are a big money maker!

Chris
Chris
July 23, 2017 12:43 PM

Can you update the article portion – for those that don’t make it this far?

Sujit Thomas
July 22, 2017 1:10 AM

As I sat down to meditate on the Word this morning, I once again felt a familiar nudge in my spirit that I hadn’t felt in some time. I was going to turn to 2 Corinthians because that is the book I have been meditating on. Instead lying open before me was Jeremiah 19. And I was being nudged to read it and meditate on it. So I did (as usual I read the passage more than once). Here is what I received:

There is destruction coming, greater than you’ve imagined, bigger than you’ve seen or heard. [I heard this twice.]

There is destruction coming. Prepare your hearts, minds, and bodies for it. It cannot be prayed away. There is destruction coming.

Now is the time to draw close to me and consecrate yourselves. Abandon the ways of this world, and draw close to me. For I do not desire that any perish. But there is destruction coming. And it cannot be prayed away.

My notes: Even though Jeremiah 19 is directed against a particular city, the impression I received is that this destruction is global. I don’t have a time line.

May the peace of God rule your hearts as you seek him individually for confirmation.

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
July 20, 2017 11:24 PM

Wow what a prophecy. Keep them coming. God bless

Krista West
Krista
July 21, 2017 6:46 PM

Glory belongs to God alone. :). Thank you for the blessings though Phil!!

Debbie
Debbie
July 24, 2017 6:38 PM

Romans 7:16-22 – A very clear scripture that reminds us that even the Apostle Paul struggled with repeated sin. I am so thankful that through Jesus death on the cross, and His paying the penalty for my sin, one day when I stand before a Holy God, he will only see Jesus’ righteousness covering me. I can’t imagine anyone thinking they could possibly live a sinless life. Anyone who believes that is already guilty of pride, and that’s a sin. That was the problem the Pharisees had. They thought they had life all figured out and didn’t need a savior. They had the Savior living right among them, yet missed his message of redemption. There was even sin among the 12 disciples, but they are in Heaven today. Praise the Lord for his grace, mercy, patience, and forgiveness!

Sujit Thomas
July 25, 2017 3:27 PM

Greetings, Debbie.

I hope you will let me offer some redirection. The same Paul who wrote of the struggle with the sinful nature wrote this in Galatians 5:16

So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.

This verse is not just a command; it is a promise. The danger in the reasoning of your comment is that one may place a greater emphasis on a fellow servant’s words than on the Master’s. And these are the Master’s words (Luke 6:40)

A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

My life as a Christian doesn’t end at salvation. It begins at salvation and progresses to perfection, until I am like my Master, through the sanctification of the Holy Spirit. And during this process of sanctification, it is as much a folly to justify my faults by comparing myself with heroes of the faith as it is to consider myself better by comparing myself with those weaker in the faith.

Jan NZ
Jan NZ
July 25, 2017 7:12 AM

Amen Debbie !! Clearly Shirley believes she does. I posted 3 verses which clearly states otherwise. Statements like hers sadly not only remind me of the puffed up Pharisees, who believed they were sinless, & above others, but it taints Gods character that he’s some task master. I don’t believe his grace is EVER a licence to ‘sin & just give lip service repentence ‘ but his word states it ( verses I provided further down & your one) Praise God for his patience, mercy & forgiveness. Bless you ๐Ÿ™‚

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
July 22, 2017 12:22 PM

I can’t remember the exact date but it was recently, maybe a week or two ago. It was a Sunday morning like today. I don’t normally ask the Lord for exact times and dates when He is going to do something, but that Sunday morning I asked Him when all the great calamities He has warned us about were REALLY going to start happening as never before. He gave this answer, but told me not to share it. After reading this word, He told me to share it. He said, “the day after tomorrow”. That answer didn’t register until the Tuesday following. That’s when the Larson Ice Shelf(the apparent day was Tuesday per the article)split off. The other fact that “dawned” on me was the movie, The Day After Tomorrow, one of my favorites. What was the opening scene in the movie? According to one of the characters,”the whole #@#@ ice shelf broke off!”. I don’t hold to global warming but I do hold to The King of The Universe Who holds the whole Earth in His Hands! Job 38. Keep holding His Hands for therein lies our safety. Is 49:2;Is 51:16.

Guild
Guild
July 22, 2017 9:53 AM

Praise you Jesus!!! I have had a new song in my heart based on Isaiah 59:16-20. He saw that there was no one,
he was appalled that there was no one to intervene;
so his own arm achieved salvation for him,
and his own righteousness sustained him.
17 He put on righteousness as his breastplate,
and the helmet of salvation on his head;
he put on the garments of vengeance
and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak.
18 According to what they have done,
so will he repay
wrath to his enemies
and retribution to his foes;
he will repay the islands their due.
19 From the west, people will fear the name of the Lord,
and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory.
For he will come like a pent-up flood
that the breath of the Lord drives along.[a]
20 โ€œThe Redeemer will come to Zion,
to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,โ€

A song , thinking of the destroyer… “shout to the lord”. Think about this. Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of your name!!!

Danielle Mangram
July 21, 2017 10:49 AM

The Pole shift will be at the Cascadian Subduction Zone. I had a prophetic dream about it.Look it up

Carol
Carol
July 21, 2017 4:54 PM

Dutch reported the CSZ at 13:13 minute. I think Japan 9.0 (2011) and Chile 8.8 (2010) earthquake caused the earth axis to tilt. It has been tilting ever since.

Martin
Martin
July 21, 2017 7:47 AM

John Paul Jackson spoke about a pole shift. Summer and Winter in the same week.