“America’s Enemies Will Vie With Each Other to Take Down This Building”

One_World_Trade_tower_smallThe Lord said to me on 6th May 2012, “The fall of Babylon approaches and this is a city followed by a nation. New York City will be destroyed in a single hour.  The tower (One World Trade Tower, also known as The Freedom Tower) will come down first because this arrogant erection offends not only Me, but America’s enemies greatly. They will vie with each other to take down this building, The Freedom Tower.”

“So there will be time for others to flee to a safe place. Those who I hold in My hand and are sealed in Me, those will go to the mountains. For I will not fling the mountains down yet.”

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Wayne
Wayne
October 19, 2016 1:40 am

This to me makes perfect sense, this abomination of a building was covered in detail by Johnathan Cahn’s The Harbinger. It basically poked a finger in God’s eye, so yes it’s coming down. Interesting if there is going to a little time window to escape.

HE-IS-RISEN
HE-IS-RISEN
October 23, 2016 5:22 am

GM Wanye,
Also if you haven’t seen this Isaiah 10:
Isaiah 10King James Version (KJV)

10 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;

2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!

3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?

4 Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

5 O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.

6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

God Bless,

anna
anna
October 19, 2016 8:04 am

Interesting how God called it the “erection”. Did you ever look up “steeples” on churches? Well, I remember God pointing that out to me and others that these are put in place to signify the “male organ”. God told someone that He is not in those churches because He would never associate Himself with a pagan symbol. There were big discussions about it on FB a few years ago.
It makes sense. Just like the Asusa concert in the summer and they placed the stage right by the Washington Monument (the male organ obelisk no less). This was done on purpose also.
LIghtning struck it twice during the concert and whenever lightning strikes it is God’s sign of total displeasure/how much He hates it. It was not a sign that He approves of this.

They are always erecting buildings with this pagan symbol of the male organ as if that signifies power. How stupid are these men and women anyway?

Emily
Emily
October 19, 2016 9:39 am

This morning I heard the Lord say “Benghazi”. I actually didn’t even know what that meant, so I knew it was from Him, haha! I thought it meant embezzlement or something to do with finances. I looked it up and saw it was a terrorist attack in 2012. This post provides some confirmation and understanding of what God was telling me this morning, since I also read online that Benghazi happened on September 11, 2012.

Then he gave me Ezekiel 4:9 “Now go and get some wheat, barley, beans, lentils, millet, and emmer wheat, and mix them together in a storage jar. Use them to make bread for yourself during the 390 days you will be lying on your side.

And Ezekiel 8:9 And he said to me, “Go in and see the wicked and detestable things they are doing here.”

This is the first word I have received from the Lord about the things to come- so I am excited but still many puzzle pieces to uncover from what He told me this morning.

Blessings!

October 19, 2016 6:48 am

Greetings Alison! The Holy Spirit began to speak to me about NYC in 2014 and especially about Freedom Tower which I call the Tower of Defiance. In one brief dream that I had a police officer said not again as people were running for their lives. When he said not again he was making reference to 9/11. I believe again it will be a Islamic terrorist attack. In the awakening vision I received for the church posted here on Z3 the northeast and northwest is green. I believe this refers to some type of Islamic control in those regions. I also believe NYC will be the first major event. None of us want to hear these things but we have been warned for years.

Peggy A.
October 19, 2016 7:32 am

Michael,
I searched and found your Z3 Article which you referenced above in case anyone is interested in reviewing it:

October 19, 2016 9:28 am

Thanks Peggy! The only reason I draw attention to it is because it seems the Holy Spirit is revealing parts of coming events to the body.

Stella
Stella
October 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Brother Michael, have you seen Kerry-Ann Gedden post for today on same topic? Very revealing! O my God, things are beginning to shape up. I said this this morning while in the presence of the Lord. My one desire and prayer is this: Lord let Your Kingdom come and Your perfect will be done?

October 19, 2016 6:18 pm

No where would I see that post?

Yawchal
Yawchal
October 21, 2016 9:20 am

Her name is Kerry-Ann Gidden

Yawchal
Yawchal
October 21, 2016 9:17 am

I know she has videos on you tube, not sure where else

October 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Thanks!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
October 19, 2016 1:00 am

Matthew 24:15-17
“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the ABOMINATION that causes DESOLATION,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand then let those who are in Judea flee to the MOUNTAINS. Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.

Brother Steven
October 19, 2016 12:34 am

First the building, then the city, then the Nation…..Gracious timing for all to observe, repent, and get ready for the harvest and His return-to ever Testify!

October 19, 2016 7:29 pm

Exactly! The first event will be the tower!

Ed h
Ed h
October 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Jonathan Cahn points out in his book about this new tower. It was not built to replace the old, but as a deliberate defiance towards God . It’s creepy how all the same things happened in Isiah 9/10 .
He says to watch this tower because it is a curse on America.

I might be reading too much into this but the signing of the beam to the installation of the beam are 50 days exactly. Wonder if this is yet another sign because of the jubilee year?

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 19, 2016 9:02 am

Alison,
Wow, this is triple confirmation this morning, seeing three words from the Lord about a city coming down. Thank you for letting the Lord use you in getting this Word out to the Body of Christ!

October 19, 2016 7:30 pm

Somewhere I heard a while back that this tower had a rat infestation problem. Has anyone else heard that?

Donna
Donna
October 22, 2016 8:42 am

Yes when they first opened it was infested with rats. Many people could not move into the building for awhile because of it.

October 22, 2016 9:14 am

I thought I had heard that. The reason I ask is because last year I had a dream in regard to the towers destruction and at the end of it I say what a pack of rats.

Donna
Donna
October 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Yes when I heard about the rats I felt in my spirit that it was symbolic.