The World Will Rock and Reel Like a Drunkard

drunkards

“NOW is the time to come into My presence, My beloveds. Things are about to get rough in this old world. It will rock and reel like a drunkard and you must hold onto ME to keep your balance. Nothing will be the same. Life will not go on as it has been.

The enemy has had his plans, but I HAVE MINE. He will succeed in some areas, and I will allow this. His own will have a rough time of it because he will not be there for them as I will be for mine. You have nothing to worry about if you stay in the shadow of My wings.

Be prepared. Many have been telling you to prepare for hard times and many of you have scoffed at My messengers. You have but a short time to change your mind about that and get ready for the times to come. There are times I will instruct my children not to open their doors to anyone. What will you do then? Are you counting on them for help? I tell you truly, it may not be available to you. What will you do then? Many will be wandering the streets and many will be armed and dangerous. Do you really want to expose yourself to that? What will you do when your children cry out in hunger, or thirst? I tell you, prepare now, for you know not what day these things will begin. But time is short, shorter than you know.

I would that ALL my children would come to me for strength DAILY. So many of you struggle because you do not spend time with me. You have so much to do, and I realize that. Many of you serve me with a whole heart and keep busy doing for others. But don’t forget yourselves. You need Me FIRST. Then you will be fit to minister. Never forget this.

So, again, I say come to Me and let Me refresh you and charge your batteries for the day. And then lie down in My arms of love when you go to sleep at night. There is no safer place and nowhere where you can receive as much love and peace.

I love you, my children. I cherish you beyond measure. I long to hold you in My arms. That day is coming soon. Stay in my peace and occupy until I come.”

Lindy Pierce

Author: Lindy Pierce

Lindy Pierce is a mother, blogger, and owner of Lion of Judah Anointing Oil. She shares many prophetic words on her blog, including warnings of an economic collapse and earthquake in the United States followed by a military invasion that will bring destruction and famine.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Ed W.
Ed W.
August 28, 2016 11:14 PM

The above post from Lindy Pierce hit Z3 tonight. I can confirm this post. I sat down earlier at my computer this evening and the following is what I heard from the Lord:

“Difficult days are ahead. Many will run to and fro in search for safety. Regardless of the confusion, remain steadfast in Christ, for without Jesus Christ you can do nothing. It is all or nothing with the Lord at this stage. He gave all for you and you have the opportunity to give all for Him.

Give, and you will receive in abundance, packed down and overflowing. This is not about money, but commitment of your heart to His will. When others are running about in panic, you will have peace, and answers. You will be able to navigate through the storms.

Psalm 3 (NKJV)
The LORD Helps His Troubled People
A Psalm of David when he fled from Absalom his son.
3 LORD, how they have increased who trouble me!
Many are they who rise up against me.
2 Many are they who say of me,
“There is no help for him in God.” Selah
3 But You, O LORD, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
4 I cried to the LORD with my voice,
And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah
5 I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.
6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me all around.
7 Arise, O LORD;
Save me, O my God!
For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone;
You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8 Salvation belongs to the LORD.
Your blessing is upon Your people. Selah”

Julie Bucker
August 29, 2016 11:51 AM

I have tried to have a supply of food for the coming storms and the other day I felt the Holy Spirit tell me if I share with the people He tells me to, that I will have more at the end of the coming wars and famines and tribulations than what I have now at the beginning. Kind of like when Jesus multiplied the loaves and fishes for the multitudes. But I must share out if faith and with a greater love for others than myself, because the miracle can’t happen if I am bitter or unhappy about sharing.

Cali
Cali
August 28, 2016 11:40 PM

“It is All or Nothing at this stage. He gave All..”
Yes, All or Nothing

Cali
Cali
August 29, 2016 10:54 AM

And Thank You Jesus for giving your All!<3

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 28, 2016 11:50 PM

Ed. Just before you posted I was thinking about your vision of the trumpet and the pit. Turn you to the stronghold, ye prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render double unto thee. Zech 9:12

Ed W.
Ed W.
August 29, 2016 9:32 AM

Jane,

The Lord is continuing to speak about His plans and purposes during the upcoming redemptive judgments. This is for the body of Christ, but placed here as a marker, perhaps for me more than anything else:

“Do not think that your heart will not be affected by the things you see coming on the earth, for your heart will be greatly affected by what you see, due to the destruction and suffering. You are not a robot, and you will feel, just as I feel for the people near the epicenters of flood or quake or famine or flame or plague.

“Yes, hidden under My wings, but called to venture out to help and preach the good news. As you have done it to the least of these, you have done it unto Me.

“Real Christians will not shy away from real service or compassion. Judgment must come, but mercy triumphs over judgment. Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good.”

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 29, 2016 2:08 PM

That was an excellent word Ed. That was a word for me personally. It is difficult to get the balance right sometimes. There is a balance between empathy with God and his eternal plan and empathy with man and sometimes to guard my heart against all the sorrow and suffering i lean slightly towards God of judgment rather than God of mercy. We really need Holy Spirit help in applying this in each situation that arises. My perspective shifts between a sea of humanity and judgment rather than individual souls that the LORD desires to redeem. Very interesting, before I read that I had heard: Turn ye at my rebuke: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Proverbs 1:23

I really appreciate what you’ve said Ed. I know it is from the LORD and is truth. Thanks so much. I’m just always so thankful that the Lord converses with us. The LORD bless you Ed!! Funny, I said yesterday to the LORD ‘we are not robots’.

Ed W.
Ed W.
August 29, 2016 4:29 PM
Sister Jane, Thank you for your response and kindness and prayer for blessing. I receive it, in Jesus Name. I knew to post under your name, but the Lord was the Guide. Now, He is CONTINUING to speak, and this is not rosy, but all glory to His Name. Please pray with me about this one, as I am writing this as He gives me what to say. Thanks to God for a forum to speak truth: Isaiah 24:17-18 (NKJV) 17 Fear and the pit and the snare Are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth. 18 And it shall be That he who flees from the noise of the fear Shall fall into the pit, And he who comes up from the midst of the pit Shall be caught in the snare; For the windows from on high are open, And the foundations of the earth are shaken. He spoke to me >> Fear, and the pit, and the snare are upon you, on those that have rejected the Word of the Lord. This is for the unrighteous, for God haters and those that make abominations before the Lord. His tone has changed in this response, and He bagan as soon as I finished reading your reponse above. He gave me Is 24, so I post it here. Please Lord, give us some explanations of this Scripture so that we may understand Your intent, in Jesus Name: Fear – Main entity that will engulf mankind due to judgments and total change of everything normal. Foundations will be destroyed. All that men have depended upon will vanish in the night. Pit – As people flee from the noise of the fear, they will fall into hiding places in the earth, but these places will not provide refuge. Snare – Those… Read more »
Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 29, 2016 5:20 PM

Thank you Ed for listening and relaying what you heard. After my last response to you, I said to the Lord that if he had anymore to say to me through you, I would receive it. So He had already prepared my heart for it. Thanks so much for your faith and obedience that you demonstrated, the LORD went ahead of your word via a song I was singing at the time of your posting and the term ‘God trieth the hearts and reins’ (in Psalm 7). Ive had several similar verses the LORD has given me with that phrase just this morning (Jeremiah 17:10; proverbs 21:2; psalm 139: 23-24). (Nervous laugh). I have more enemies than I could count and not a friend to be found. Thank God for the friend I have in Jesus. Dear family here at z3. Yes all glory God. Thanks again Ed.

Ed W.
Ed W.
August 29, 2016 5:48 PM

Jane,

Here we go again! I posted on Ps 7 at 4:41 pm and you posted at 5:20 pm about Ps 7. Same Psalm, but different emphasis. Anyway, the Holy Spirit is communicating, with no distance restrictions (I live in Arkansas). He is speaking to both of us on similar themes and it is very encouraging when He speaks in this manner.

He will never leave us or foresake us. Iron sharpens iron.

Philippians 3:9-11 (NKJV)

9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

E.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 29, 2016 6:35 PM

I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death. Phil 4:10 (niv)

Ed W.
Ed W.
August 29, 2016 4:41 PM

The Lord God spoke again as soon as I posted my latest comment at 4:29pm! May He be glorified:

He said, “God is angry with the wicked every day.”

Psalm 7:10-12 (NKJV)

10 My defense is of God,
Who saves the upright in heart.
11 God is a just judge,
And God is angry with the wicked every day.
12 If he does not turn back,
He will sharpen His sword;
He bends His bow and makes it ready.

AND:

If the foundations are destroyed, What can the righteous do?

Psalm 11:2-4 (NKJV)

2 For look! The wicked bend their bow,
They make ready their arrow on the string,
That they may shoot secretly at the upright in heart.
3 If the foundations are destroyed,
What can the righteous do?
4 The Lord is in His holy temple,
The Lord’s throne is in heaven;
His eyes behold,
His eyelids test the sons of men.

God is abundant.

E.

Julie Bucker
August 29, 2016 11:42 AM

Trying to eat more simply and with gratitude. I feed my family porridge or home made bread and cut down on meats and such. Trying to replace worldly comforts with resting and pondering on the Savior.

Peggy A.
August 29, 2016 7:23 AM

“INTERNET MAY GO UNDER U.N. CONTROL- UNITE IN PRAYER”
(planned for Midnight of September 30th)

This is from the Blog of JEFF BYERLY.

Cali
Cali
August 29, 2016 8:51 AM

I know Peggy, this feels so wrong

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 29, 2016 6:52 AM

Yesterday’s sermon at http://www.ignitedchurchlife.com also confirms this message…especially the last 10 minutes of the sermon.

Jeanne Jorash
August 29, 2016 7:54 AM

Yes, we just listened to the pastor. Yes yes yes.

Peggy A.
August 29, 2016 7:24 AM

Ken,
Thank-you. I will watch this now.

Mary
Mary
August 29, 2016 10:46 AM

This hits me hard….along with the Sheep one from Rachel Baxter. I’m not scared, but I can’t help but feel a sense of anticipation/anxiety to a degree? Jesus, Jesus, Jesus……….

Mr. Bailey. if they kill the internet, can you email these prophetic words? Tech stupid I am……Blessing for all you do!

August 29, 2016 6:29 PM

Surely the day will come when sites like Z3news.com will not be allowed because Christians will be so persecuted. I am hoping email will work at that time. You can sign up for our mailing list in the top right column.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 29, 2016 10:02 AM

Amazing word! I feel this in my spirit, and I know the part that says Many of you serve me with a whole heart and keep busy doing for others, hit home when I read that. I find at times I try to help others so much I begin to stress about their situation and I know I need to rely on my prayers and time with the Lord to comfort me. I know he will open their hearts to salvation if they let him. It is my job to lead them in the right direction and let him take it from there. Thank you Lindy for this post, it helped me a lot in furthering my walk with our Lord Jesus!

Peggy A.
August 29, 2016 7:26 AM

Lindy,
That sounds like a true word complete with very practical advice.

drwalters
drwalters
August 29, 2016 11:12 AM

Join the discussion

DR WALTERS
DR WALTERS
August 30, 2016 12:11 PM

I attempted to comment on this yesterday…but either failed to do it properly or you felt it was it was irrelevant… WRT internet communication, not only persecution and the ongoing trashing of the First Amendment and other provisions of the Bill of Rights will curtail it,,, but the virtual certainly that the USA will be nuked and/or EMPd back into the Stone Age within five years…I hope you read my short story about Admiral Richard Byrd’s visit to my maternal granddad”s home circa Christmas 1953 OR 1954 (when I was there) and my granddad’s relationships with Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Admiral John McCain,etc . a booklet entitled CHRISTMAS STORIES … but didn’t mention in the story that the last time he related a story about his experience in or near San Francisco during the destructive 1906 A. D. earthquake he used to tell my sister Laurie Ann and me in the 1940s on… but the last time I remember him telling it ( circa 1963 A.D. when my granddad was 72 years young and in failing health … I felt strongly that when I was elderly there would be another very, very, very destructive earthquake in that California city) … and I am 72 years young until later this annum… GOD BLESS and pray hard…although it appears that only national repentance can prevent Judgments on America if your bloggers are hearing from GOD ALMIGHTY. PRAISE GOD !!! Join the discussion

afhw
August 29, 2016 5:11 AM

Isaiah 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.