World Leaders Now Taking Dangerous Missteps

obama_missteps

Yesterday morning, I saw a short vision of someone’s feet as they were walking down the concrete steps of their porch. I saw their left foot miss the bottom step wide to the left, which caused their foot to land on some dry leaves laying on the ground. As their foot landed, I heard the crunching sound of the leaves. Then a word came to me, “Misstep.”

I immediately assumed I had done something wrong and God was letting me know about it. I began to wonder what it was, so I asked Him, but got no reply. It was a lousy way to start the day. I felt terrible about it and vowed to fast from some things for the remainder of this month, but still not a clue about what it was I had done.

Then at the end of the day, I was listening to the Trunews broadcast from Monday February 8 2016. Rick’s guest, Ron Holland, was sharing how he had studied the events leading up to World War 1. Then he said, “Just one little misstep is all it took to start the war.”

Then I realized my little vision was not meant as a correction for me. Whew! However, that would have been the better option because I believe it is a word of warning world leaders are now taking danger missteps that could lead to world war as history repeats itself.

In the same program, Rick Wiles identified how Saudi Arabia is now moving 100,000 troops to invade Syria. Russian President Vladimir Putin has already warned the Saudi’s that any troops coming into Syria would be a declaration of war, yet the Saudi’s are proceeding. Why would they do this?

U.S. Defense Secretary Ashton Carter voiced his support for Saudi Arabia’s plans, which is just as amazing as their plans. His statement is very close to a commitment to back their insane plan. Why would he say this?

Also, in meetings yesterday and today, NATO leaders have decided to put troops along the Russian border, which is sure to be received very badly by the Kremlin. What are they thinking?

So just like that the Lord gave me a warning about missteps followed by bam, bam, bam, three incredibly stupid missteps that could ignite a world war.

The nations of the world have been pushed to the edge of insanity by bad economic conditions. Sovereign debt levels have increased dramatically in just about every developed nation every year since the 2008 financial crisis. Saudi Arabia’s economic outlook is dire. Russia has been backed into a corner by western sanctions and collapsing oil prices. Desperate people take desperate actions.

These disturbing developments fit very well with recent prophetic warnings shared in the past couple of weeks in Mitch Salmon’s post, A Time of Great Sorrow is Upon You. Another came from Bette Stevens, Weep and Wail for the Time Has Come. And another from Matt Smith, It Is Time for My People to Be Tested Like Never Before.

The shaking has begun. It is getting to the point where Americans might soon have to turn off their totally meaningless television coverage of the Presidential election process and the endless basketball games to find out the global economy is on the verge of collapse and the world is on the verge of war.

While the world takes missteps on their path to destruction, our steps can be guided by God to keep us on the paths of righteousness (Psalm 23:3). While the world takes missteps into darkness, the path of the righteous gets brighter and brighter.

10 Hear, my son, and accept my sayings and the years of your life will be many.
11 I have directed you in the way of wisdom;  I have led you in upright paths.
12 When you walk, your steps will not be impeded; and if you run, you will not stumble.
13  Take hold of instruction; do not let go. Guard her, for she is your life.
14  Do not enter the path of the wicked and do not proceed in the way of evil men.
15 Avoid it, do not pass by it; turn away from it and pass on.
16 For they cannot sleep unless they do evil;  and they are robbed of sleep unless they make someone stumble.
17 For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.
18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, that shines brighter and brighter until the full day.
19 The way of the wicked is like darkness; they do not know over what they  stumble. (Proverbs 4:10-19)

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Carson
Carson
February 14, 2016 4:27 pm

Could this be the misstep? Turkey sending ground troops into Syria.

David Hapenney
February 12, 2016 9:19 pm

James, it is terrifying to feel we might have missed something. This may be what the men on the boat with Jonah felt while he slept. The ironic thing is that these “non believers” did not want to misstep. We see this when they cried out to God as they were about to send Jonah into the water.

David Hapenney
February 12, 2016 9:20 pm

This is the humility that we all can learn from.

Marilee
Marilee
February 12, 2016 5:26 pm
Found this today from July 2015 Heartdwellers. It really speaks to me about my comfort zones. I am now rehearsing in my mind how I am going to react when things are completely chaotic. I am praying that I will move with the discernment that is not in my comfort zone. “If your discernment cannot operate out of your comfort zone, you’re going to have problems. In fact, Satan relies on that flaw in your understanding and will exploit it for all it’s worth. For instance, if one day the news should announce that the Messiah is coming, and he makes a grand entrance – approximating the supernatural. And every eye should see him, because the news cameras will see to it – and he makes world peace after a time of destruction and promises everyone prosperity, emptying money into the pockets of the masses… all of this would fit the comfort zones of those who maintain their thinking inside the comfort zones society has provided for them. They would fall for this false messiah in a heartbeat. “In the meantime, the Christians with discernment would be mercilessly persecuted, homes and children taken from them, put into jails and executed as dissenters. Those whose comfort zones had been pandered to would applaud such moves and call all Christians trouble makers. I do not wish for you, My People, to be fooled by anyone. I am warning you now: there will be a spectacular display of the supernatural to convince all that the messiah has truly come. You will not stand unless you are willing to oppose the status quo, and opposing the status quo will have serious consequences. “What are you willing to relinquish in your ways of thinking? How far out of the box are you willing to take… Read more »
Bonnie Bunch
Bonnie Bunch
February 12, 2016 5:18 pm

Laura, I just read your comment and something popped into my mind. ““And suddenly another beast, a second, like a bear. It was raised up on one side, and had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. And they said thus to it: ‘Arise, devour much flesh!’ Daniel 7:5 Never before have I ever seen a comment regarding the ribs in the bear’s mouth. I’m not at all sure if this fits but it was so clear.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 12, 2016 4:12 pm

The time to pray against this and speak about this is now. The day will come if we fail to pray about this and if we fail to speak against this that our daughters will be forced to fight beside men in war. Do they really expect young women between the ages of 18-25 to lift a wounded soldier up on their shoulder and carry him through a battle field. My daughters afraid of spiders. There’s no way anyones going to get her to swim in a swamp or go anywhere that there are bugs. She’s all girl. http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/02/politics/women-military-draft-generals/

KJ
KJ
February 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Interesting read: http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/02/12/big-money-digs-deep-prop-up-stock-market/80287176/#

It appears after this losing week on the stock market — “Big banks, big-time executives and big companies are all digging deep to buy this market – providing a much-needed bid for stocks as fear cascades and threatens to turn the sell-off into something worse. The effort seems to be paying off – for now.”
The article has the full story — but a quick summary — some with money are trying to stem the selling panic.

Hmm, could that be the “mis-step” — trying to have “Big Money” make an attempt to stabilize the market?

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 12, 2016 3:58 pm

War will not stay overseas. It’s coming to the U.S.A. if we do not repent and we don’t win the war against Russia and Germany is going to come to our Northern Boarders. Somebody needs to be watching Germany! Their intentions are not good. In my dream I saw German soldiers attack Northern U.S.A. at the train stations in a dream. I’ve seen war over and over and over and over and over again in dreams. I keep praying that this day will not come because in my dream the bear sinks it’s teeth into the eagle and rips it apart. In my latest dream I saw a time when they will call women to fight in war. Girls between the ages of 18-25. I have been praying this will not happen. I saw people with guns in hand fighting and people in body bags. My daughter is 15. In my dream she was 18 years old. I am praying that our young girls will not have to fight in a war. Never in the bible were men such cowards that they made women fight in battles beside men. Never. Women should be life givers not life takers.

daniel
daniel
February 13, 2016 5:20 am
dear Laura Mxdowell Interesting points–I harken back to economist magazine with Merkel and Obama front and center. I think they both made a deal for global leadership positions and Germany and America were their stepping stones. Since Germany gets most its oil from Russia and there are many German businesses in Russia–this is a natural alliance that perhaps you saw. Though I agree women shouldn’t have to fight or be drafted I disagree that men are cowards nowadays. You may not have meant it that way–you may mean political leaders are cowards for signing off on this but you may have unintentionally used a very large brush to lambast all men in the plural use of the word “men”. And quite frankly among the pentagon brass –I know a few and I don’t get them–it’s like they are under a spell–the entire Congress, officer corps, media and nation is under some hypnotic spell it seems but to your point, there still are many courageous men–James Bailey the owner of this site is one–we are just outnumbered, out financed and out propagandized and quite frankly we are criticized no matter what we do. If I open a door for a woman–many have called me sexist. If I don’t many will say I’m ill mannered. It’s very difficult to be a man nowadays. Women push for equality for decades then when they find out they can get drafted in a war–they insinuate men are cowards for allowing it. Political correctness has led us to a point common sense no longer applies. When I was in army, my rucksack with ammo and whatnaught was 110 pounds. Most women weigh about that much not 1 in a million could carry it 3 steps let alone 10 or more miles on a mission at night… Read more »
Phanuel
Phanuel
February 12, 2016 1:54 pm

This is actually a big deal. I’m glad James posted this. I have been contemplating posting a vision in a dream I had on February 10th, 2016. I saw the Saudi’s deploying their troops. I was physically there. Then I began passionately telling person after person that this will lead to World War 3. It will be Iran, Russia, and Syria against the US, Saudi Arabia, and Gulf States. And that Russia will use this war to attack us (USA). That we needed to intercede to prevent this. I believe the enemy is trying to bring on world war 3 before the appointed time. It is not yet the time for this war. So please let us intercede against this. Adonai’s will be done. Shalom!

OutdoorJon
February 12, 2016 12:36 pm

James,
Thank you for all you’ve done to help us out in these perilous times! No doubt the Lord will show us right when to sell FAZ and where to put it in His Kingdom purposes. You said the Lord told you to buy silver with FAZ profits, and if not silver then gold. I wonder whether people should purchase these precious metals in another country other than the USA.

John K
John K
February 12, 2016 11:45 am
Hi James, I have a different opinion of the reference to your vision, out of a personal experience I had yesterday. In your vision, the mistep has the person landing on dry leaves, which kind of absorb the impact of the fall, thus the person was saved from greater harm, that would have happened, had he landed for instance on a pike, shovel, or other tough ground. God will always protect his people and provide for them a safe landing. He will always shield us from harms way, and keep us. Yesterday when installing solar heating for I client, I fell off the roof. We were still mounting the framework when the signs of rainfall intensified, we were planning on winding up, when it poured suddenly. The roof was of painted smooth sheets, and the wet roof suddenly became extremely slippery. My assistants had already climbed down and I had remained to pass over the tools to them. One side of the roof had two level roofs, one just about two metres than the lower. The ladder however was at the extreme side where the roof was a storey high dropping to ground, about 6 metres. As I made my way towards the ladder, while still on the side of the two level roofs, in spite of all the care I was taking, I slipped and found myself on the lower level, then had to only climb down from this side. I only got two tiny bruises. I marvelled then, how God must have made me slip on this ‘safe’ side, rather than letting me get to the other dangerous side. With the extremely slippery roof, there was really no way I would have made it without slipping and falling off. God just ensured I made the safest fall option… Read more »
Jan
Jan
February 12, 2016 12:59 pm

I recently tried to explain to some of my family members what is coming to America, some understood, others
reacted with rage. I can now see that the Lord is preparing me for what is ahead.