While The World Hides in Caves, My People Will Be Hidden in The Secret Place

secret_place

Often I receive words or pictures from the LORD that are incomplete.  For a period of time I am left only with that revelation without much being added to it.  Then a day comes when He fills the gap so I see a more complete picture or receive a more complete word.

I say, “More complete” because I believe once God seals a word in our heart it lives within us.  While we may think we have received the complete understanding we never know what additional revelation might be added.  This morning I was given the “more complete” word for a vision I received over a year ago.

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God in Him will I trust.” (Psalm 91:1-2)

More Complete Word:

“One needs not be prophetic to see great troubles are coming to this nation.  Men recognize the foundations upon which they have built are crumbling.  As such a search has begun.  It has a voice and that voice cries out, “Peace and safety.” (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

While these words express the fear which has overtaken them, they have found neither peace nor safety in sustainable measure. These construct for themselves shelters beneath the rocks and ready themselves to hide in these places.  Their hope is in the works of their hands, but because their hands are not guided by My Spirit their efforts are in vain.  The intentions of their hearts might be to find “peace and safety” in these troubling times, but their preparations will not save them.  The destruction that is coming will be both sudden (without warning) and it will come in one terrifying wave after another.  Both the frequency and intensity will increase like labor pains, but what is being birthed is My judgment, which will be poured out in increasing measure.

Likewise, My people recognize the times in which they are living.  Yet their response is much different than that of the world.  They will not cry out for the rocks to cover them for I shall be their covering and they shall not seek to hide from the wrath of the Lamb, for the same Lamb who pours out judgment on the earth will pour out mercy and grace upon those who love Him.

While the world hides in their caves, My people will be hidden in the secret place of the Most High.  While the world seeks peace and safety through a man, My people will put all their hopes in the one who is both fully God and fully man… Yeshuah.”

Vision of the Secret Place:

In my vision I was standing alone in a large room.  The whole make up of this room was rock, except for one wall, which was covered from floor to ceiling with a thick window.  This window was one piece throughout its length.  In this room I felt a sense of deep peace.  There was no cause for fear or concern.  It felt like a fortress and yet it also felt like home.  I can only describe it as the place where I belonged.

I looked out the window and saw many people running about.  Each had an expression of sheer terror on their face.  They were right before me and yet they did not see me.  They were even bouncing off the window, yet seemingly unaware anything was behind it.  It was only a glimpse and then it was gone.  Immediately I was reminded of Psalm 91 and the secret place of the Most High.

In my morning prayer time I sit in the back of the sanctuary in my church.  The church itself is dimly lit except for the 20 foot illuminated cross on the wall.  I use a reading lamp for writing and reading the Word.  I play soft worship music or instrumentals such as those by Ruth Fazal.  This is my prayer closet… and it is my secret place.  I realize the place I was in this vision feels very much like my prayer closet.  Are they one and the same? (speaking more towards the spirit than the physical location)

The meaning of the vision is enhanced by the more complete understanding which has now been added.  Only now this word and this vision are not for me alone.  In order to find the secret place we must know where it is and if we have never been there our chances of finding it in the midst of crisis are slim.  I encourage you to begin seeking the LORD and asking Him to lead you to the secret place.  It is there that we must abide.

Other scriptures laid on my heart to share:

Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon. (Isaiah 55:6-7)

O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory.” (Psalm 63:1-2)

Mitch Salmon

Author: Mitch Salmon

Mitch Salmon is a follower of Jesus Christ and proclaimer of the Good News – The Gospel of Christ Jesus!

Jerry Mclune
Jerry Mclune
May 13, 2016 12:12 PM

Awesome Mitch. God can and does protect his children in many ways. I could tell you many stories from the church.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 8, 2016 12:48 PM

James, off topic, I was thinking that if you change the site to include several categories of discussion it would result in way too much work. What might be nice, however, is if a visitor had the option of scrolling down the right side as we do now but with the option of clicking to see the previous 25 comments and then again and again so that one could get caught up on what they missed since their last visit to the site. This way it would be easier to answer questions addressed to an individual and see what comments we have missed. Good idea? Otherwise, I think there is little need for change to this great site. Dave Hodges recently changed his format on The Common Sense Show and I think he made it worse and that it was fine the way it was.

May 9, 2016 12:56 AM

Thanks for the feedback Robert. I am concerned about adding the forum because I know it will require more help. I am already spending entire days moderating comments, which is making it much harder to write new posts. I am believing God to provide more help soon so Z3 can continue to grow.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 8, 2016 5:32 AM
Knowing this first that no prophecy is of private intepretation…in 2 peter 1 A dream or A vision. Truth or an illustration… Last night. Asleep. Running on path in pain..i cry out. ‘This is hurting. I cant run like this’ . i look down my foot and there is a nail in it. As i cry out the pain vanishes and i pick up speed. Change of scene.. At the end of a beautiful country lane with colonial cottages, hidden amongst trees, gardens. My kind of place. Im looking around. Thinking i’m in heaven. Warm sunny day. Butterflies, people walking around. I think.. Are there animals here? Scene changes. Beautiful long green valley. Slopping forested slides. Horses running through it. Then scene changes to a more urban area. People walking around going about their day. Some have what looks like a uniform. Red cap, white shirt. Holding clipboards. I see some people that have their heads enclosed in a square box (grey i think) with lots of uniform holes. I can’t see their faces just the outline. Then i feel this tremendous sorrow when i see them. I dont feel that they are uncomfortable but they are not able to enjoy it like i am. I am so sad for them. Sorrow is intense but brief. Then i praise God and ask one of the woman with a red hat as we are entering a lift… ‘Will this be resolved’?. They say. ‘It has been resolved’. Then i say ‘i don’t understand him’ (speaking of God) Scene changes to walking through a warehouse/ garage/workshop. Desk to the side with ‘site map’ notice on the wall. I walk through here. Come out into the most beautiful forested glade. Children. Adults. A hobby train kinda rollercoaster runs through it. Very pretty. Theres… Read more »
Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 8, 2016 2:21 PM

Tin. . sn – symbol; 50 atomic number; in group 14

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 9, 2016 12:52 AM

What do you see Amos? I said tin. The Sovereign One then said ‘look i am about to place tin among my people Israel. I will no longer over look their sin. In Amos 7

‘I am zealous for you declares the Lord. I am not a double minded wishy washy lover. Either you are in or you are out’.

If only I had a heart said the tin man.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 9, 2016 5:50 PM

Run to win..be careful not to be disqualified. In 1 Cor 9
Dear family,

I focus on one thing: forgetting the past and looking foward to what lies ahead..i press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize…..if you disgree on some point, I believe the Lord will make it plan to you. But we must hold on to the progress we have already made. In Phil 3

Love Jane

Sue
Sue
May 7, 2016 10:06 PM

Pure poetry!

Rachel Baxter
May 6, 2016 7:26 PM

Thank you Mitch. This touched my heart deeply.

David Hapenney
May 6, 2016 7:14 PM

Here’s how the Jews realized something not occupying physical space. From Chabad.org “The chamber of the Holy of Holies measured twenty cubits by twenty cubits. The ark was placed in the center, measuring two and a half by one and a half cubits. From the southern wall of the chamber to the adjacent side of the ark measured ten cubits. The same measurement was taken on the north side of the chamber…from the frame of reference of the dimensions of the chamber, the ark occupied no space. The ark itself had to take up two and a half by one and a half cubits, because those are the dimensions specified for it by the Torah in order to be an ark that can go in this chamber and not take up space.” We who are overcoming by the blood of Lamb and the word of our testimony are also hidden, protected. I, too, like you Mitch receive words that the Lord brings here and there. The two witnesses of Rev. 11 are hidden in plain sight, beheld as dead. We exist in the ark in the sanctuary opened in heaven (v 19).

Linda Clay
May 6, 2016 6:13 PM
Hello Mitch and thank you for sharing this. I’m going to go a bit “geeky”/analytical here . . . Heading over to Quantuum Physics String Theory, which discusses the existence of various dimensions. CERN is also wanting to break through our dimension to “see what’s on the other side” (when the global elite know what’s on the other side . . Their fallen angel/demonic buddies, who serve Satan) . . Anyway. . I believe “the Secret Place of the Most High” . . . “Being HIdden under the shadow of His Wing”, may also include being transported or hidden in another dimension (similar to why angels can be unseen in a room . . They are on a different dimensional plane and are not held back by our dimension). If you look at Psalm 91:7-8, consider looking through another dimension and it “makes sense” . . One can see and not be seen. Also, think about when Sampson was able to kill 1000 Philistines with the jawbone of a donkey. Now, really look at that from a “transported in and out of the time-space continuum” (or another dimension) by the Holy Spirit, where he could appear. . . BAM kill a Philistine. . Then go back and forth between dimensions . . appearing seemingly “out of nowhere” and BAM. . . BAM . . . BAM. There goes another Philistine until 1000 “bite the dust”. We also have Philip who was transported away from the Ethopian Eunich . . And “hello Azotus” . . . . . (Acts 8:39) . . . possible Holy Spirit transportation utilizing the time-space continuum .. . Carrying him through a portal/dimension to plop down into Azotus. SO . . . If we do not limit the abilities of the Heavenly Father and really believe… Read more »
Mitch Salmon
May 9, 2016 8:53 AM

“Geeky” indeed, Linda! LOL
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I realize that apart from the LORD’s inspiration I would have nothing to contribute to the conversation. He keeps me well beyond my own personal pay grade. When we have no answers of our own we must rely on Him.

Grace
Grace
May 6, 2016 11:07 PM

The Lord has spoken to me several times now about “inter-dimensional” hiding. What you described sounds very much like what He is describing.

John Barry
John Barry
May 6, 2016 8:25 PM

Amen Linda , the more you study the String & Combined theory the more they confirm the Word and explain the supernatural . Each of us are surrounded by Angels & the supernatural , Quantum Physics prove how easy it is for ABBA Father to manipulate atomic structure , it only takes a Word .

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 6, 2016 2:11 PM

Colossians 3: 3-4

For you died to this life, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God. And when Christ, who is your life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in his glory.

The Lord Bless you Mitch. Your posts are a tonic that needs to be taken with these other truths being revealed here. Looking foward to more.

Mitch Salmon
May 6, 2016 3:03 PM

Hidden with Christ. These words can be hard to absorb at times and yet I believe we will come to understand them in increasing measure in the days ahead. God bless you, Jane!

California
California
May 6, 2016 12:00 PM

Thanx Mitch , yes the safest place is in His Will.
I got a song in my spirit after reading your post( was praying also) ” He Will Hide me under The Rock, under The Rock, under The Rock, He Will Hide Me”
Glory to the King of King, Yeshua<3

Mitch Salmon
May 6, 2016 12:43 PM

I don’t think this is the song you were speaking of but I did a bit of searching and ended up with this. I’ve never heard it before but it is good! AMEN

California
California
May 6, 2016 1:59 PM

want to add, Psalm91 is my fav Psalm, I know He will hide us under His wings, but I am ready , to do Exploits for Him, ready for His orders, our General our Chief , The Lord of Heaven Armies<3 , Christ The King👑

California
California
May 6, 2016 1:48 PM

Wow beautiful lyrics, tears..

James Backwards
James Backwards
May 6, 2016 11:51 AM

The secret place of the most high is a literal place. The only one who was ever able to go back and forth to this place at will is Jesus Christ. In scripture, in the gospel, it is documented that Jesus would simply vanish when being pressed by violent mobs, or when pursued by the hateful religious leaders; he would just disappear. I believe He was going to the secret place.

Jesus is not the only one. Also Elijah could not be found in all the earth when being hunted by King Ahab and his forces. Prophet Enoch should be mentioned, obviously. Also Moses, I believe, saw the secret place.

I believe in the pre-trib Rapture. I believe this “vanishing” that Christ did will be done for all those who go in the Rapture, but it is not something that we ourselves can initiate. Christ is the only one who can initiate it; He is “the door”.

So then….it is a blessing from Jehovah that we are invited to enter into the Body of Christ, which is the Ark of Salvation, and the Ark of God’s New Covenant. Let His Name be blessed to the ages of ages, amen.

Paul Benson
May 6, 2016 8:48 PM

James Backwards;
Hello there brother. So glad to hear you also have entered that Ark of Salvation. Jesus is that ARK!
In regard to your embracing the notion of a pre-trib rapture event. I would ask you in the name of the Lord Jesus to seek a revelation of truth on that matter. This is not just an issue of a difference of opinion, or just a matter of different views of timing. That doctrine is damaging in many ways, and has brought a distorted focus to the Body of Christ. It is a lie, and as such it is a defiling influence.
There are many great posts on this site you can find to help clear up any misconceptions you have. I also write and blog on this issue. Here is a link to one of my articles which show solid biblical proof the rapture theory is not correct doctrine. I think it might help you see things in a more truthful light.
It is obvious from your post you have a love for the Lord and a desire to lift him up and glorify him. God desires truth in the inward parts. I encourage you to earnestly look deeper into the rapture issue with an ear open to the voice of the Holy Spirit. Prove all things, hold fast that which is good. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
May the Lord bless all those who hunger for his truth and his presence!
Paul

Rachel Baxter
May 6, 2016 7:36 PM

My understanding of scripture and what the Lord has shown me are very different than what you believe, but I appreciate your willingness to have a dialogue.

I do not believe the only way we will be safe on this earth is if Jesus takes us from it. I believe that the God of the universe can literally keep us safe even here on earth during tribulation, which Jesus said we would have.

There are so many examples in the Bible of God’s sovereign hand interfering with evil plots so that His children were protected despite human logic. This is what Mitch is speaking of. Though the world will shake around us, our peace comes from within. We are not in control but God is. It will be His protection that Keeps us safe in the storm, and His will if we are called home to eternal life with Him in heaven. He calls each of us to seek Him in the secret place. I too have been there many times, but not every day like James. It’s not that the invitation is not open, it’s that my flesh still has a place in me. God is doing a work in each of us that are willing to surrender our lives day by day so that we can be transformed by His love. I pray that the Lord would show you that secret place, and I believe He will because He is a good Father and wants to draw you to Himself.

May 6, 2016 2:20 PM

All of us are able to go back and forth to the secret place any time we choose. I go there daily and anyone else can do the same. Here is a link to an article I wrote on how to enter into God’s presence: http://z3news.com/w/testimonies/how-i-learned-to-enter-into-gods-presence/

Debra Shute
Debra Shute
May 22, 2016 12:26 PM

James, this early hour time of prayer is the time of day when it is the darkest and the first rays of sun are ready to break the darkness. It is a term sailors call the “Nautical” hour. An evangelist preached this to our congregation about 15 yrs. ago. Whenever we read in the scriptures ” rising early to meet w/ God” this is the hour to which they spoke of. It is the time of day when the angels gather around Gods throne to receive their orders for battle/ assignment for the day. This is generally about the hours of 4-5 AM. and is the most powerful time to pray. The Lord will many times wake me up @ these hours to pray. This heads off the obstacles/ problems of the day before they have a change to gain ground.! God has His angels heading off battles in our behalf. When I first began “Nautical Hour” prayer I didn’t know how I was going to get through the day with less sleep. But He gives full refreshing as if getting a full night of sleep! What sometimes only felt like a half hour or hour of prayer many times turns into a couple or three hours. His presence was strong in my place too! I am being woke up at these prayer times again. He gives me times of rest between these to get refreshed. If I was on a fast at the time of these prayers it was even more intense. I am inspired to hear your testimony of this too. God bless!

TomP
TomP
May 7, 2016 11:14 AM

James,
I came across this testimony early this morning, thank you for posting! It would take too long to detail out, but suffice to say that you absolutely confirmed three very specific, (I know that’s redundant) points that God has been coaching me on at the moment.
Blessings!

May 7, 2016 11:41 PM

Awesome!

Bob B.
Bob B.
May 7, 2016 3:55 AM

Thanks James for posting about how you seek God. I was impressed just over a month ago to start spending a set (minimum) significant amount of time every day seeking the Lord. Yesterday was the first time I actually spent that full amount of time doing so. Plan do so again starting now for today. Your testimony encouraged me in this.

May 7, 2016 4:30 AM

Awesome! I believe it is the key to our spiritual life.

Susan
Susan
May 6, 2016 11:14 PM

Oh my goodness, James, I just read your testimony…thank you so much for sharing. It was absolutely inspiring and so very, very lovely!

May 6, 2016 11:37 PM

Thanks Susan!

Mitch Salmon
May 6, 2016 12:37 PM

Those are some interesting thoughts, James. All of the scriptures are ones I have read many times but never correlated them with the secret place.