“My word will go forth from your mouth as a piecing arrow of deliverance that will strike the serpent.”

On January 13, 2018, Charlie Shamp received the following prophetic warning regarding a hurricane coming from the Gulf of Mexico to hit the Florida panhandle, from Pensacola to Panama City. Charlie Shamp is founder of Destiny Encounters Ministries.

Now nine months later, hurricane Michael is in the Gulf of Mexico, moving north at 12 miles per hour and bearing down on the precise area Charlie was told. It has developed into a major category 3 hurricane with winds up to 120 miles per hour, making it the strongest storm to hit the Florida Panhandle in 13 years. If it continues on its’ current path, it would make landfall about 16 hours from now, at 2:00 pm EST on Wednesday.

The word Charlie received included instructions for us, so we can do something about it. Specifically, he was told,

“Tell My body they must pray. Pray My peace upon the Panhandle, pray My presence into Pensacola and Panama City, decree silence to this satanic storm sent to destroy these cities. My word will go forth from your mouth as a piecing arrow of deliverance that will strike the serpent.”

Here is the full text of the warning he received:

“I was taken in a very disturbing vision as I was in prayer on January 13, 2018. Suddenly, I was lifted in the spirit and saw the panhandle of Florida from Pensacola to Panama City. As I looked from an aerial view, I saw a vicious hurricane come into the Gulf of Mexico and head for the coast. This storm twisted and turned like a serpent at sea.

I continued to look as the hurricane made its way towards Pensacola and Panama City. I heard the Lord say, “Can you draw out Leviathan from the sea with a fishhook? Can you press down his tongue with a cord so he can not speak? Can you put a rope in his nose so that he can not breathe? Can you pierce his jaw with a hook to break his will? Or will he make many supplications to deceive you? Will he speak to you soft words in the wind? Will you play with him as with a bird, or will you bind him from entering your city?

Lay your hand on him; remember the battle and don’t remain silent! Who can strip off his outer armor? Who can come within his wall of water? Who can open the doors of his face and stop his gust of wind? Around his teeth there is terror and fear. One is so near to another that no air can come between them. They are joined one to another; they clasp to each other and cannot be separated. He flashes forth light and his eyes are like the eyelids of the darkest night. Out of his mouth goes forth burning torches, sparks of fire leap forth. Out of his nostrils, smoke goes forth as from a boiling pot and burning rushes. His breath kindles coals and a flame goes forth from his mouth. In his neck lodges strength and dismay leaps before him. The folds of his flesh are joined together firm on him and immovable. His heart is as hard as a stone and dark as night. When he raises himself up, the mighty fear, because of the crashing of his waves they are bewildered. The sword that reaches him cannot avail nor does the spear, the dart or the javelin have any affect. He regards iron as straw, bronze as rotten wood.

This serpent seeks to send a devastating storm to the panhandle of Florida. He will attempt to bring destruction and devastation to this place.

Tell My body they must pray. Pray My peace upon the Panhandle, pray My presence into Pensacola and Panama City. Decree silence to this satanic storm sent to destroy these cities. My word will go forth from your mouth as a piecing arrow of deliverance that will strike the serpent.

In that day, I will punish Leviathan, the fleeing serpent with My fierce and mighty sword, even Leviathan the twisted serpent and My body will silence this dragon who lives in the sea. You will crush the head of Leviathan, you deal to him a wound that he will not recover from as you pray.”

It is not too late to speak to this storm and command it to weaken and die. It is not too late to call forth the angels of God to protect our cities, our homes, and our land. The effective prayers of a righteous man can accomplish much. (James 5:16)

Thanks to Z3er Sharon for sharing this prophetic word.

David
David
October 10, 2018 5:13 AM

Yesterday Alison Pound heard this storm was from the Lord as an act of judgement. Today we are told the Lord wants us to pray the storm to diminish.
Which is it?

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 10, 2018 7:18 AM

Hi David, what it is necessary for you to do is to go directly to the Lord and ask Him to show you what is the truth. We are called to ‘judge’ prophecy. Also the scriptures say let to or three speak (prophesy). It becomes more difficult if the person trying to judge the prophecy has not spent enough time before the Lord to know His voice and enough time in study of the Bible to know whether what is being prophesied is consistent with His voice and lines up with the scriptures. Some seem to think they do not have a responsibility here, and that perhaps it is up to the person prophesying to explain and convince. Not so. It is entirely possible and does happen, that prophets will hear something from the Lord, but then add their own stuff to it. Or because they have not been walking in purety and holiness, the enemy is able to speak to them and they think it is God speaking. Another complication can be ones world view/belief system. So prophets are hearing through that filter. I’m sorry I am not able to give you a simple answer to your question. You must discern for yourself. And it may be that when you ask, you will not be able to hear God answer you, depending upon your own walk with Him. I pray that you will be able to hear and discern the truth for yourself. God bless.

John Barry
John Barry
October 10, 2018 8:35 AM

Amen Sister Alison , I would add , we all see thru a glass darkly also , any form of fear will cause a person to hear incorrectly in that area of fear , and emotions will imitate HOLY SPIRIT because we want it to be true . Prayer & more prayer is needed for self will imitate HOLY SPIRIT , we must face the truth of our inner self , all fall short of the Glory of GOD , we must hear HOLY SPIRIT in all things . Blessings

David Lockett
October 10, 2018 7:49 AM

I with u Sister Alison and Christine on ur replies, I believe judgement is there but I believe praying could also save lives in midst of chaos and damage therefore both is possible too David as my name is, also remembering of my reading a word concerning 2 hurricanes close together causing much damage that 3 earthquake were to follow not necessarily back to back, plus remember Trump said last month he hopefully have his peace plan and 2 state in 2-4 months, I believe he waiting for the November elections over with to reveal, if God not pleased then as Joel says if u divide my land then I divide urs, so these prophetic words could have both to happen, it now a cat. 4,

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 12, 2018 7:17 AM

David, prayer does work very few lives were lost in this terrible storm

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 12, 2018 7:30 AM

being raised on the coast of Alabama all my life I have been through some bad hurricanes, and man you learn how to do some serious praying through the storm. we have lost a lot and rebuilt, but praise the Lord he has protected us. I remember during Hurricane Fredrick we had no power for three weeks, but we had a gas stove and my dad owned a construction company and my mom had a freezer full of food so she just started cooking everything that was in there and fed the crew and even powerline people. We had a lot of people coming through our house for awhile.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
October 10, 2018 7:36 AM

It may be both. Job went through hell because satan asked to sift him. A huge whirlwind killing all his kids was one thing that hit. Satan caused it but the Lord allowed it for the purposes He brought forth in the last chapter of Job. pray for mercy in the midst of judgment. We are in the midst of Rev 12, the manchild being birthed, war in the heavenlies and the earthly realm is considerably affected.

Michael
Michael
October 10, 2018 7:36 AM

When God was about to judge Sodom didn’t Abraham interceed on behalf of the city for the sake of any righteous? Shouldn’t we do the same for the righteous in Florida? I see no conflict.

Jennfer
Jennfer
October 10, 2018 11:48 AM

David I have been concerned about that myself and posted not too long go about the opposite messages given about judgements. So, I have been in prayer about all of that and with this storm I have come to this conclusion. It appears that Satan has a legal right to bring upon the Florida area a devastating event, but that God wants us to pray against it so that it can be lessened. If we don’t pray then Satan will hit the area with full power. It appears that not enough Christians prayed against what Satan is doing so it has strengthened from a Category 2 to a 4. We can still pray for it to lessen. In the midst of this, the Father’s will is for those affected will turn to Him. So that is what I believe is the basis for the two seemingly opposite views. Blessings to you in your earnest search for the Truth. Seek and you shall find.

Deena
Deena
October 10, 2018 6:07 PM

I totally agree with your reply. Much wisdom from the LORD in your words. Thank you. I needed to hear.

Marty
Marty
October 10, 2018 5:50 PM

” And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc.” Isaiah 54:16b.

gmzsandrita
gmzsandrita
October 9, 2018 10:32 PM

Amen. Praying and liftting up the Florida Panhandle in the name of Jesus.

LTw
LTw
October 10, 2018 12:27 AM

Praying in agreement and Lord raise up the intercessors

Sharon
Sharon
October 10, 2018 10:46 AM

If you will go back and read Charlie Shamp’s past prophecies you will see he is very accurate. One of the few prophets that I can say you see what he shares come to pass within a short period of time.

Francine
October 10, 2018 10:00 PM

Paul Keith Davis says that he heard the Lord say on the 9th of October: ”Michael is the remedy for delay’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqLgUePcwE at 2:20

Karen
Karen
October 10, 2018 2:35 PM

Hurricane Michael was forecast to come ashore at Panama City instead, it moved east and spared the two cities, Pensacola and Panama City, from direct hit. Both prophecies will be fulfilled.

NICOLENE PETERSEN
NICOLENE PETERSEN
October 10, 2018 10:42 AM

MIGHTY WARRIOR GREAT IN BATTLE

bill
bill
October 13, 2018 1:25 AM

Charlie Shamp also prophesied that many American prisoners would be freed overseas and returned home. Pastor Brunson in Turkey has been freed today.

Breaking News, American Captive set free: Prophet Charlie Shamp

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
October 10, 2018 12:02 PM

Did you see the eye of the storm is a skull!?! SHTF.com

Deena
Deena
October 10, 2018 6:09 PM

Didn’t that happen in a previous storm?!!!

NICOLENE PETERSEN
NICOLENE PETERSEN
October 10, 2018 10:42 AM

JEHOVAH IS YOUR NAME

Xavier
Xavier
October 10, 2018 8:51 PM

Well, according to weather range forecasting, there is another storm developing right behind Micheal.

See fior yourself. Click the play forward button (Double arrows going right), in the link below, and you will see a storm devlop in the exact same area as Michel. The next named storm would be Oscar. This is weather modification at its finest, to disrupt the midterm elections.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
October 11, 2018 7:22 AM

Oscar meaning is ‘God spear’

windsofchange31
windsofchange31
October 16, 2018 4:02 AM

Quick search b/c it is late, but Oscar is in reference to one of the Norse “gods” so that would be pagan, and not big G,our Father. Also meaning “divine” as they believed all their gods to be. Makes sense b/c all the false gods in all ancient civs impersonated the one and true God.. that is what has happened since the Garden, and continues… although few christians know or understanding much ancient History or of the fallen ones and their leader. Or the tech being used. As it all pertains to right now…which is very sad~
P.S. The wicked “oscar” from the so called academy awards also celebrate these same ones, and that’s what their phallic stature is homage of…not the fake google story about someone’s uncle….we gotta wise up, and wake up, and grow up…Much appreciation for you Christine as your words almost always resonate w/ me and help affirm and confirm much.