“Moves are about to occur that will make it clear that I AM.”

I received this word from the Lord on August 22.

“Little one, pay attention to the stock market. Moves are about to occur that will make it clear that I AM. I AM the God of money. It is from Me that all riches come. Those who trust in their riches for security, BEWARE. You cannot serve two Gods. Those that shall endure and enter My kingdom shall be those who serve Me alone!

Purify your hearts, cleanse your minds! Do not believe that your preparations and savings will keep you safe. Safety is found under the shadow of My wing alone! Tumultuous times await you, My children! I warn you because I love you. I have loved you with an everlasting love. Apart from Me you can do nothing!”

Scripture References:

“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.” (Matthew 6:24)

“Those who trust in their riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf.” (Proverbs 11:28)

“Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.” (James 4:8)

“He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.” (Psalm 91:4)

“The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.” (Jeremiah 31:3)

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5)

Krista West

Author: Krista West

Krista West currently lives in Hawaii and spends her time raising toddlers and working on a Master’s Degree. Krista was not raised in a Christian home, but she has had faith in Jesus since she was a small child. As a teenager and young adult she spent many years in a lukewarm state. God mercifully woke her up in September 2016 and she began seeking Him wholeheartedly, speaking in tongues and receiving prophetic words. The Lord has repeatedly revealed to her that her role in end time events is to take care of the children.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 30, 2017 1:13 AM

Many warnings including this one have been spoken and printed for the collapse of the dollar and possibly world currencies this fall or by early next year……… Though we need a trading element to do commerce with, I think it’s our hearts attitude and who we ultimately look to for our survival that God wants us to pay attention to…..forgive the pun.

Micheal
Micheal
September 3, 2017 7:18 AM
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 30, 2017 2:56 PM

Godshealer 7 message: “PREPARE FOR THE MOMENT THE PEN STRIKES THE LINE” (Speaking of the 7 year treaty)

Micheal
Micheal
August 30, 2017 10:48 AM
August 30, 2017 4:55 PM

I wonder if he shorts the markets ahead of time.

craig
craig
August 30, 2017 4:58 AM

does this prophecy suggest the stock market will go up or down? thank you

Krista West
Krista
August 30, 2017 12:48 PM

Craig, I didn’t receive any notion of where the markets will go. However, I am very limited in my knowledge of the stock market so this word made me think that it will be glaringly obvious that the Lord has a hand in where it is moving (at least to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear). I know nothing about the intricacies or trends or anything like that, and I have a tendency to get kind of overwhelmed with stock market stuff. So this word was a pretty surprising one for me to get – it made me think that a trend or a move would be big and noticable, or that it would go along with James Bailey’s visions.

Micheal
Micheal
September 2, 2017 7:23 AM

James
After 10th, it is either Irma or another crisis in NKorea.

September 2, 2017 12:33 PM

Where did you get the 10th?

Micheal
Micheal
September 3, 2017 2:16 AM

James, Martin Armstrong war cycle has 11 and 12th as dates to watch for Nkorea and computer models are showing Irma hitting around 10th.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
August 30, 2017 12:34 PM

I have some questions about the stock market fall if anyone can help –so if silver and gold are going to rise in value and dollars are worthless -is this when I put PM into crypto currencies ?? do I need to have an account first before all this goes down ?and is there one that you recommend with a link to instructions (as I am VERY not familiar with all this financial stuff) Thank you so much for wisdom in this area !!! Heather

August 30, 2017 4:50 PM

There are different kinds of accounts for trading different assets. To trade equities you need a brokerage account. To trade currencies, you need a forex account. Investment firms like TD Ameritrade can provide both kinds. To trade crypto currencies, you need to open an account with coinbase.com or a similar company.

Flattop
Flattop
August 30, 2017 11:54 AM

Krista: The Lord gave me a similar word about trouble on the horizon. Some believe we will be raptured before any trouble.

Stockard
Stockard
August 30, 2017 9:43 AM

I am the God of money wow what a word of nonsense…

August 30, 2017 5:14 PM

If this is nonsense, then the Bible is also nonsense because it says God is the one who gives us the power to make wealth. Calling the Bible nonsense is nonsense.

But you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.(Deuteronomy 8:18)