The woman gave birth and gave the child to the man to devour.

I have had this laid upon my heart to share a recent dream. This may be graphic, but in this dream, I saw a ritual taking place with a man and woman. The man and woman were in union and the woman was pregnant. They were both in some kind of tub and were both being prepped for this ritual. The woman gave birth and gave the child to the man to devour (thank goodness I didn’t see that part, but was made aware of it).

Interpretation:

I woke up complaining to the Lord and asking Him why He would send me such a horrific dream, I didn’t ask for this dream, but He told me these vile rituals are what we need to start praying against.

I hear so much that America is due for judgment and I believe that might come down the line, but God’s judgments are towards those that are trying to destroy this country. His judgment is toward those who would torture and murder His innocent little children for ritual grain (my anger rises up inside me just typing this). This stuff is darker then we can even imagine. It goes way back. The destruction of the U.S. was planned long ago.

I believe Obama has an antichrist spirit. I believe he is also working with the deep state to try and destroy America. Obama and all those associated with him need to be exposed and I believe they will be. These deep state/satanist need to be put down like the dogs they are. Obama’s day is coming, along with all those who desire to steal, kill and destroy.

Paul says never cease praying and most definitely never cease praying in tongues. We need to pray against the enemy. Never put an “if” in your prayers, it delays God from answering! There is no “if” in God’s will! Pray instead with “when, yes and amen!” God will expose the enemy! When God exposes the enemy, the enemy will be destroyed! Counter satan’s petition, you and I both have that authority! If God uses the earth as a footstool and all His weight and glory is much higher up, then that’s where I want to be with Christ. We have been given this authority to overthrow all of hell! Until the restrainer is taken out of the way (2 Thessalonians 2), our petitions and our dominion on earth will far exceed the devil and he stays under our feet!

People are starting to wake up, there is a great awakening happening so pray that more people wake up to the truth of what is really going on in this country. God is going to show His Glory like never before in these last days. Lawlessness will ultimately have it’s time to dominate, but while the is Church moving forward and in lead with the Holy Spirit here on earth still, the enemy has AND SHOULDN’T have any power.

The enemy should stay under our feet. Again, never cease praying. God bless you brothers and sisters, agape love.

Megan Manrubia

Author: Megan Manrubia

My name is Megan Manrubia. God has blessed me with two beautiful children. I gave my life to Christ in 2008 and it has been quite an adventure ever since. God has always drawn me towards the prophetic and continues to speak to me through dreams. I have always had two toes into tomorrow, but always proceed with caution and discernment. I am an artist and at times God will press it on my heart to draw a message to reach others. My heart’s desire is to draw things that inspire and reach hearts for Christ. I pray and hope God will use my art to show a glimpse or a picture of just how awesome He is. I love being a watcher and staying aware of what is going on in the world. I believe we are living the last days and God is truly speaking to His children so much more today. My prayer for these last days is that we get out from the walls of the church and truly walk as Jesus did, wherever He may lead us to reach others. Jesus was never confined to 4 walls, He walked where the Father lead him. I pray that we prepare our hearts and get our houses in order for the coming days ahead.

Tonya Davidson
Tonya Davidson
September 7, 2018 9:03 PM

I was given a dream of that nature. I saw men and women shopping and purchasing children. There was a menu that they could choose what torture and what age they wanted. They could do anything for the right price. I watched a two year old girl be cut and carved up in her private area. It took me a long time for my righteous anger to subside. It was shown to me to intercede for these children. Then I went into full scale research. The things I learned through research, made me sick and opened my eyes even more wide than ever about our government. They are sick individuals. God showed me that in the dream as well. God is ready for vindication for all this pain done to His little children. (The innocence). It seems you and I did a lot of the same research. It is all demonic, I also, at first asked, why do I have to see this? Intercession and to open our eyes to what is really running our country and why the judgement must come. God Bless You. I don’t feel alone after reading your article.

Lydia Hodge
September 9, 2018 9:50 AM

Reading this about the mutilation of the little girl’s genitalia I couldn’t help but think it has something to do with this move to destroy the gender identity of our young people. Satan is working overtime to destroy all that God designed us to be including our gender/sexual identity. We have to take a stand for our young people. Thanks for sharing.

Megan Manrubia
September 7, 2018 10:52 PM

Wow, thanks for opening up and being brave. It really is so astonishing, I didn’t even ask for God to bring to my attention, I wasn’t even looking into. It was just hear say at first, and I wanted nothing to do with it because I didn’t want to believe that things like this were real. Some preach judgment on America, but God is seeing beneath the surface, all the deep and dark secrets. These individuals DO NOT represent America, they represent the pits of hell in my opinion and with our petitions and supplications they need to go back there and be chained up until the great white throne judgment. Omg I look at my own kids and just think how precious are these little lambs….I just don’t understand how anyone could harm them…they are so dear to me and precious in His sight….my God sorrows for these little children, so much so, we would not be able to handle it…..it reminds me all over again of the book of genesis, when God grieved in His heart because of the wickedness of men…God surely grieves for these innocent little children. God Bless you, Tonya beloved💗

Tonya Davidson
Tonya Davidson
September 8, 2018 12:59 PM

I totally agree with you. After the research, because of the righteous anger I had, I actually asked God to let me be one of the 2 witnesses that could spit out fire. And then of course God had to settle me. He assured me He has this and His Will, will be done. The dream went on and on and I was shown such ugly vile evil. I have cried out HURRY!!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Megan. I will be praying for you.

Megan Manrubia
September 7, 2018 6:46 PM

I would also like to credit the Holy Spirit, through Perry Stone for bringing to light on how we should pray. NO MORE USING “IF”! I have been guilty of using this myself and will no longer use it. It was a huge eye opener for me! “There is no “if” in God’s will” Amen!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 7, 2018 8:30 PM

This subject and pedophilia is detestable but very real in high places including the Obama-Hillary-Podesta Brothers deep state of darkness. Guard your children because no one is safe walking down the street today. That you Megan and James for being brave enough to print this message.

Sujit Thomas
September 11, 2018 4:32 PM
Brothers and sisters in Christ, The post mentions praying for people to wake up. Please read what I have to share here, because it will show why we need to stay awake ourselves. It will show that the enemy is incredibly sly and that we can be deceived. A certain YouTube video titled “In 7 Days This World Is Going to Change” was mentioned on one of the posts here. It was uploaded by Pearl Kolleri on Sept 3, 2018. On Sept 10, 2018, she posted an update to it. I watched both videos. It is important that I mention that the video uploaded on Sept 3, 2018, is a very remarkable video. You actually have to see it to know what is so remarkable about it. Pearl’s joy when sharing is palpable. And there are plenty of positive, affirming comments by “Christians” on the video. I couldn’t deny the signs she said she saw in the first video, but I did not agree with her rapture in seven days interpretation. Yet I had no checks in my spirit. I thought she was simply misreading the signs, but the video stayed in memory. That was two days ago. But today when looking up her name on Google, I saw that she’d authored a book titled Understanding End Times: Breakthrough Research in Eschatology. She even shares a link to this book on another of her YouTube videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQalO9AQ6Yw). I found then that she is also the author of the Rachel Markham Mystery Series. But then I found another book by the same author, titled of all things Rescued by Mary: Embracing Christianity after Visions of Holy Mary. Can we all see where this is going? For two days, the video stayed in my mind. I had no checks in my spirit,… Read more »
Heather
September 8, 2018 10:51 AM

Megan, I had a similar but different dream about three years ago. I was on deck of an enormous U.S. military vessel on a perfect sunny, blue sky day. I could feel the impressive power of our fleet as we embarked on a mission – it felt like I was in an action movie. Then I was suddenly below deck and there were all these medical and experimentation rooms. I opened the door to one and found two children (a boy and a girl) strapped to chairs in a dark room with a huge video screen playing. A man was choking the little girl buy what he was doing to the little boy make me so sick it stayed with me for days – he had his head tilted back and was force feeding him a bottle of blood. When I woke up, I fully understood that these children were being tortured, by the government, so they could be mind controlled. The dream felt SO REAL but I thought it was crazy – and gross. Only since doing research into Operation Paperclip, MKUltra, etc. have I come to the realization that these things exist! Come Lord Jesus, come!!

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
September 8, 2018 12:23 PM

Heather, Russ Dizdar (Shatter the Darkness, The Black Awakening, The Ragged Edge Radio, etc.) “specializes” in rescuing those enslaved children. His website has courses on learning how to deliver these children through the Holy Spirit’s leading and His power. Definitely worth anyone’s time to investigate. Warning– this area of deliverance is NOT for the faint-hearted. God Bless.

Tonya Davidson
Tonya Davidson
September 8, 2018 1:01 PM

Heather, have you read Cathy O’Brien’s book?

Heather
September 8, 2018 3:57 PM

No, never but I have recently heard of her. When I had the dream I had never heard of any of this.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 8, 2018 5:20 PM

Heather, yes this stuff is all to real. sickening

David Lockett
September 7, 2018 6:24 PM

Right on word Sister Megan!! Been doing that already just a confirmation!!!

Julie
Julie
September 9, 2018 5:16 AM

I haven’t just dreamt of this I can witness it is true. Please people, remember the wheat and the tares. It is time to expell the tares but with God’s authority and in His way. Do not become Harvy Dent and make it your job to punish anyone found working for the Joker. Remember, Jesus said Forgive them, they know not what they do. Yes, Satan wants to get kids while they are little to break their hearts and turn them into desensitized super soldiers. Remember that the adults who are slaves to the nwo and you cannot punish these people more than what they have already been through. Now is the time to see if true love endures all things. Hatred and torture and punishment create evil people. Love and kindness and nurturing creates good people.

JOY
JOY
September 7, 2018 4:59 PM

God sends me links and today I ran across this in my you tube selections. Sept is declared the month of preparedness, a friend just told me , I didn’t know. Are you ready ?

Megan Manrubia
September 7, 2018 6:35 PM

Yes, I have been hearing this alot! The alarm for it continues to ring and we must be ready always. Always put on the full armor of God( Ephesians 6:10-18) and stay in close relationship with the Lord. Remember this- 1 Corinthians 2:10 But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets.
Everyday the spirit has something to say and He has alot to say! Stay close to Him and be ready to listen to what He will reveal next. God has a specific plan for us all and everyday is a new day. Be ready to hear what He has planned today. God Bless you!🌹 believe me when I say, God’s deep secrets are very deep and unending, there is alot to learn and alot to be made known to those who pursue. Love you! He delights in you, beloved!

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
September 11, 2018 2:29 PM

I totally agree with what you are saying. Our God is more powerful than any evil. Too many Christians walk around defeated and we win! There is Power In The Name and The Blood Of Jesus! Declare it and stand on his word!

michelle gibson