“Woe, Woe, Woe to the West Coast of Canada”

I researched to see if Canada supported the two-state solution in Israel and was surprised to learn it was true, Canada supports the creation of a Palestinian state.

I went outside and repented for Canada jumping in with the other nations to support the division of Israel. As I was about to go back inside, I heard three words: “Woe, woe, woe!”

In my spirit, I knew if Canada does not pull out of this accord, the anger of God will be directed against Canada’s west coast and it will be immediate. As I went inside, I felt the words of this prophecy come. As I sat down at my computer, I heard the Lord’s voice say to me, “Write!”

“Woe, woe, woe to the west coast of Canada.
You have turned your back on Me for favor of man.
It was My will for you to stand for My land,
Yet for favor of man you have turned away.

Little time yet remains to right your wrong,
Otherwise you will pay with much sorrow and grief.
Seek not to cast your vote with the lot,
Or you will feel the unfolding hand of My plot.

For what has been held back will swiftly come,
Unless you back out and right the wrong.
You cannot see the great judgment ahead,
For I will split your land and you will count your dead.

Woe, woe, woe I speak to your west coast,
Three blasts of My anger no longer held back.
Stand for Me or see My wrath,
For all who turn against Israel shall feel My blast!

His voice was strict, yet with a sliver of hope that Canada might do the right thing.

Joshua Taylor

Author: Joshua Taylor

Joshua Taylor believes God has called him to design end time communities, places of refuge for the coming mass exodus of people who will be forced to evacuate their homes due to coming calamities, especially on the west coast of Canada. For the past thirty years, Joshua has been developing the engineering and building skills required for the work of building the places of refuge that He calls KINGDOM CAMPS.

Bhav
Bhav
January 29, 2017 12:10 PM

Former conservative PM Harper was boldly supporting Israel and Biblical values. Current new liberal PM Trudeau is like mini version of Obama. We have been praying that God will give him wisdom…

thank you, God Bless!

Gary
Gary
January 29, 2017 3:43 PM

Blessings Bhav. I agree with your assessment of Trudeau and his infatuation with all things Obama. It is sad to see that Justin Tru-D’Oh (sorry!) is clearly following in the foot steps of his socialist, Castro-loving, Jesuit-sympathizing, globalist father, Pierre.

However, even though PM Harper was a friend to Israel in many ways, his official position was in support of a two-state solution for Israel (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/harper-calls-netanyahu-reiterates-support-for-two-state-solution/article23574009/).

I plead with the Z3 family to please also keep Canada in your prayers. Blessings to James and all my brothers and sisters on Z3 News.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 30, 2017 6:34 AM

I will pray Gary

tasha
tasha
January 29, 2017 5:11 PM

I’m glad to hear you have been praying for PM Trudeau. I also pray for him, especially after a dream God gave me shortly after he was elected. God didn’t give me freedom to share the dream, but one of the main points I believe was that we should pray for him. Blessings.

Dorie
Dorie
February 2, 2017 3:19 AM
Sooooo, coincidentally, regarding this earthquake post by Joshua Taylor…I thought this was really odd that I’ve been getting several alerts every day from my worldwide earthquake alert app. I almost never get alerts for Canada…not even tiny 1.0 ones! This past week, several times a day, there have been alerts of 1-2.2 on Richter scale quakes. I know that isn’t very much compared to the rest of the Pacific “ring of fire”, but I thought it was interesting since there never seem to be any alerts for Canada. Something sure is rumbling around there on the west coast this very week. Relieving pressure is a good thing, right? RIGHT?! 😉 Would I be allowed to share some things I’ve experienced to see if anyone else has had similar experiences regarding specifically, Canada? I thought this post was intriguing because for years and years, I’ve had dreams and more recently, visions, of earthquakes in Canada. In addition, there have been quite a number of dreams of enormous tsunamis on all coasts, massive mountain-like things falling from the sky -big enough to feel the shaking all around the entire earth, a fireball destroying an entire city, foreign invasion with destruction, a time coming when all types of aircraft will be falling down from the sky, dozens of demonic-sourced tornadoes at the same time but thousands of dry bones in the valley near my city coming alive, 2-3 feet of snow where there isn’t supposed to be snow -like in the hot Arizona desert, strange clouds in the sky, crazy weather-pattern changes. I was wondering if those dreams were all just bad pizza dreams, but I’ve also had several come true after, such as 9-11 and Hurricane Katrina. I wanted to share a specific dream I’ll never forget, relating to Canada: it was… Read more »
Christine L Helrigel
Christine L Helrigel
February 2, 2017 1:35 PM

That is truly interesting! It made me think of the time God said through the prophet Haggai “Once more I will shake the earth and the heavens above!’ Thank you for taking the time to share that. I had felt isolated a few years ago as you described, and the Lord led me to the Elijah List website. This is my first time to Z3.

Juanita Makinson
January 29, 2017 9:46 PM

My heart is heavy for the direction Canada is headed in. Trudeau, our prime minister, has an ideology very much like Obama’s when he was US President. We have an enormous spiritual battle here. My prayer is that wickedness will be exposed in high places. I admire America so much for fighting back, especially when Christians made a stand and elected President Trump. I have prayed daily for his victory and protection from the very beginning. I live on the East Coast of Canada and when I visit my son in Vancouver am fully aware of a heavy antichrist presence there.Our country needs a serious wake up call and judgment from God Almighty and I pray for His will be done. Thank you each and everyone of the Z3 family and James for providing this site. God bless you all.

ask_question
ask_question
February 2, 2017 12:22 AM

pray and pray . as i know there are many christians are praying for USA.
here and there, small group or large group. Nita Johnson ‘s group keep praying against the elite and illuminati, and many others , unknown group and people.
prayer works. thank God

ask_question
ask_question
February 1, 2017 11:52 PM

Trudeau is globalist !

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
January 29, 2017 10:44 AM

Joshua how great it was to read of your Kingdom camps. It is confirming to me. I do not believe just calamity alone will send and bring them but also what the NWO will do will cause many to flee the cities. LORD Bless you and your work!

Charlie
Charlie
January 29, 2017 11:46 PM

Joshua, likewise, the Lord sent me to Eastern Washinton from Oregon, 24 yrs ago, to do a similar work here as well. Since then, I have met many with the same reason for moving here. Some have had dreams ,visions, prophetic words and revelations for motivating them to do so. The window will soon be closing for people to travel and move freely. Now is the time to make the choice to do so as long as it’s the Lord’s will. Blessings to all.

tasha
tasha
January 29, 2017 5:05 PM

Is this the Joshua Taylor who posted on Paul Begley the other day, being placed unexpectedly into a difficult situation? If so, I have lifted you up in prayer yesterday and today, brother, and have trusted that God will supply all your need. Blessings to you and I wish you courage and faith in the task God has called you to.

January 30, 2017 5:09 AM

I did not see that post, so I don’t know, but Joshua (Donald) Taylor appears to be offline the past few days. Here is a link to his Youtube channel:

tasha
tasha
January 30, 2017 7:41 AM

Thanks. It’s probably him as he mentioned he was from Vancouver. He was facing immediate eviction by the sound of it.

Linda Brown
Linda Brown
January 29, 2017 8:54 AM

I too am interested in kingdom camps. Joshua could you email me with some quick details. We are builders and I feel a calling to do something. I live in Ontario Canada but have family in Vancouver

January 30, 2017 5:15 AM

Here is a link to Joshua (Donald) Taylor’s YouTube channel.

January 30, 2017 5:13 AM

Here is a link to Joshua (Donald) Taylor’s YouTube channel. He provides lots of technical details.

Shelly
Shelly
January 29, 2017 9:29 PM

I would like to know more information about Kingdom camps too.

January 30, 2017 5:15 AM

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
January 29, 2017 8:14 AM

Thank you Joshua. I was not aware of Canada’s stance, so I will certainly pray for her and her people.

Francine
Francine
January 29, 2017 8:11 AM

Joshua, thank you for your post. My following comment may seem disconnected, but I humbly suggest that you ask God to reveal the connection to you. God told my friend that Prime minister Harper does not address abortion BECAUSE of the two states solution policy. God judges those standing for the two states solution even before the vote. The current project of Prime Minister Trudeau for the abortion fund is an indication that God’s hand of protection is removing from Canada. http://globalnews.ca/news/3207967/dutch-minister-plans-global-safe-abortion-fund-to-offset-donald-trump-order/
Judgment may not be removed from the USA but what Trump is doing now regarding Israel and abortion is awesome. I live in East Canada, I would like to know if God tells you why the judgment that you heard was not spoken against Center and East Canada. We have been doing our best against the two states position (yet, with no apparent results). But if what we did is making a difference, may bee we can help West Canada. I will try to get your post to some influential leaders in the West.

tasha
tasha
January 29, 2017 5:44 PM

Thank you for your comment, Francine. I understand the connection, and understanding it brings tears to my eyes.

I can’t speak for Joshua’s answer to your question, but would like to suggest a possibility: that the division of Israel is a process, and there may be a voicing of God’s displeasure along each step of the way. Maybe the first voicing will be against the West for some reason. After this, Canada may have a chance to reconsider before the next judgment falls. This would fit the merciful character of God. I had a dream once where the judgments on Canada were coming in waves. There were a series of smaller waves before it became apparent that a huge tsunami was going to hit. Thank you for your efforts. Blessings.

Psalm 2:5,6- “Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.”

John Samuel
January 29, 2017 8:03 PM

Body of Christ, I would like to share my dream which I had last year. I was seeing some foreign military like military tanks are running across the road. I knew it is Canada as I also live in Canada. I also saw myself rushing myself with my child and taking her switfly into my home just to avoid by being identified by these foreign forces taking me as hostage or kill me. I was shocked to see this dream and I believe strongly that a foreign invasion may be in the works and we need to strongly pray for Western Canada. I also read somewhere that Western Canada and Alaska may be the first target for foreign forces to enter into Canada as it is also geagraphically accessible if they have planned to come through Western Canada. Please pray for Canada.

Jen G
Jen G
January 29, 2017 7:29 PM

Perhaps the judgement of Western Canada could involve the massive tsunami caused by the Cascadia Subduction zone “blowing” that several have seen in dreams/visions. I also read an article about the thick satanic darkness that many have sensed and observed in the city of Vancouver. May God bless and protect the Canadian remnant believers.