“Why do you sit, talking amongst yourselves, arguing the words of the prophets as though you know better than Me?”

Back on April 21 2017, I read that an American Congressman proposed revising the Constitution to allow former presidents to remove President Trump from office. (Source: The Hill)

I went to the Lord about this. He began to speak to me, not just about Trump and Congress, but about who we are listening to, truth or lies, and our level of respect for what He says. Here is what I heard.

Everyday, new plans are hatched, new schemes, and everyday, things that have been planned for many, many years are being brought to fruition. The darkness grows.

The prayers of My people are vital and essential. I have spoken to My prophets, I do nothing without first telling them. They know.

Have My people been listening to My true prophets, or have they been listening to lies, to falsehoods? Think on this My people, what time is it? What time is it on MY TIMETABLE. Don’t look at your own calendars, but look at Mine.

It is written in My word. It is all there for you to search out these truths and to listen to the words of the prophets, both there (in the Bible) and those I have sent you since.

Humble yourselves therefore and come to Me as children, in need of a Fathers’ guiding hand. For this is how I see you. This is how I see even those whom you think are among the greatest, the maturest, who hear clearly. Seek to know nothing but My Spirit that dwells in you.”

Matthew 6:10 Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

I believe it is significant that the Lord reminded me that He had told me before that Trump would not be there long. By ‘there’ I believe He means in office.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God does nothing unless He reveals His secret counsel to His servants the prophets.

I had the sense that the Lord is speaking to the many Christians who read and hear prophetic words all the time and have perhaps begun to take these words for granted. They take them lightly and argue about them on social media, Z3 included, as though they know better than God. Some do not know the scriptures, nor do they realize they are hearing God speak to them.

We are of course to use our discernment and go directly to the Lord about all prophetic words given, but instead, when a prophetic word is published, they begin to discuss what they think it should mean.

Prophetic words are often born out of a place of intimacy with the Lord, of submission to Him, received fearfully with awe and reverence. They are given by a Holy God who is warning His people to pay attention to what the prophets HE sent are saying. It should send people to their knees, but it seems that with so many prophetic voices available to us via Internet, some have become blase` about hearing from Almighty God.

The Lord is saying it is a form of arrogance, thinking we know better when in fact we do not as we have not even taken the time to let the words sink in.

“Why do you sit, talking amongst yourselves, arguing the words of the prophets as though you know better than Me? I SENT those prophets to you! Would you argue the truth with ME? Arrogance! It is rife amongst you. I will not tolerate it. Arrogance is a spirit that does not come from Me. Cast it out, far from you.”

This word applies to me too of course! Father, help us all if we ever dare to handle the Holy things of God lightly.

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Simon
Simon
May 28, 2017 8:19 PM

Amen, Father God in heaven, I pray for all the lost,the dying, the sick, all widows and orphans, all those who don’t know you as their saviour and all those who don’t know you as their Lord, Father I pray for all of us who hear your voice through your prophets and do not apply your word to our daily walk with you, oh Lord forgive us for we are weak, but you are strong, thank you Lord for your mercy and your grace, thank you Lord for your patience and your long suffering towards us, us who have chosen evil over good and those of us who have chosen to rely on our own understanding over your word, Lord, bring us to a place in our walk with you that causes us to be humbled of heart and to learn of the patience that is your gift, Lord teach us to love as you love, to forgive one another as you forgive us of our sins, with a repentant heart we come to you Lord, Lord I pray for all of those who gather here in this electronic ecclesiastical gathering of Z3News, I pray that you renew our minds, and give us a pure heart and clean hands, that we may stand before your glory, full of praise and worship, without condemnation as we are in Christ Jesus, and he in us, thank you Lord for all you have done, all you are doing and all you will yet do, in Jesus’ name…….Amen!

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 31, 2017 11:50 AM

What a powerful, beautiful prayer, amen and amen!

Cissy Baudoin
Cissy Baudoin
May 29, 2017 4:07 AM

Amen!!! In Jesus Mighty name. Glory To God!!

sgd
sgd
May 29, 2017 5:55 AM

There is so much antagonistic, demonic, maniacal opposition to Trump, there is no way I believe that Trump is part of the illuminate. A house divided against itself will not stand. Even the LA times had an article encouraging witches to curse Trump. Remember the words of Jesus Christ. Satan cannot cast out satan. Pray for Trump and pray for his protection.

Sue
Sue
May 29, 2017 6:26 PM

satan likes a good double cross. If you want simple, don’t to Syria, or the U.S.
Its up to the Donald. Doubt if he will make it. Focus on Jesus because we’re all
going to die in service to the great awakening. The seeds the Lord planted in us
will, as we die, become great salvation. Turn your face to the cross and let the
shadows fall behind you.

May 28, 2017 11:26 PM
I agree 100%. This is my own personal Belief But I believe Trump is one of the ” Great Deception ” I believe the Lord showed us with 8 year’s with Obama just how far America has gotten from God/ Jesus and I believe we should pray for Trump but I believe God is using him to fullfill Prophecy and that will bring about Israel last day prophecies and bring Judgment to America. Trump’s very name should be a sign to the church BC Deception will be the #1 thing in the last day’s…. To me I believe Trump owed a lot of people money including Soros and I think he made some big mistakes on his taxes and to stay out of trouble they are using him to do what ” They” want. I think they knew that even if they flooded America with Muslims they still could not get anyone they wanted into the White House so they knew if they could reach every Gun and bible man or woman of God and get them to vote then they could win and get Trump in. Trumps Son in Law Jared is a Expert on social media and helped Trump by telling him what the Christian and Pro American people were watching and talking about mostly on YouTube and other sites and all Trump did was talk about what he was told to address. I also believe a lot of end time war’s will be over oil and I find it odd that Jared went to Iraq .. Also when Trump put Rex Tillerson ( Head if Exxon) in office made me raise a eye brow… A lot of the fighting in Syria is about America wanting to put a pipeline In the ground for oil… Also when Israel… Read more »
Jeff Byerly
May 29, 2017 10:51 AM
May 29, 2017 11:30 AM
Those were right on point Jeff. Thanks for sharing them. I believe also Trump is a picture of the backslidden church and represents all America’s idol’s. He is a double minded man ( like the church) he wants to bring back more riches ( which led to this great fallen away from sound doctrine) He only said what HE believed and was told the Christian’s wanted to hear. The word says we shall know them by their fruit’s and all we as American Christians heard was from OTHER Christian’s that Trump was seeking God. NOT ONCE has Trump ever said this nor has he even shown one ounce of care for the thing’s of God. That’s how far American Christians have fallen away from the Lord they want their wealth and peace back so bad so they can go back to sinning and live in peace , that’s all they really want. They prayed for Trump to get in office so he could protect all that and all their idol’s. They did not really care if gay marriage was overturned nor if abortion was stopped nor do they really care if the church starts walking in the TRUE power of the Holy Spirit so people can truly be set free. They want their nice home with 4 car’s 4 TV’s in their homes 5 cell phone’s more money to sit back and do NOTHING and they wanted Trump to protect their EASY life so they could stay lazy. The Christians were used and the enemy knew he could fool the church with only the right word’s . Trump talk’s out of both side’s of his mouth and he does not even believe he has ever sinned!!!!… We got what we deserve…. Nothing has changed except when Trump feels a little… Read more »
May 29, 2017 1:35 PM

I want to be clear when I speak of ” The Church” I am speaking of the lukewarm Churches and the people that are not really walking the walk. I know there are plenty of those of us that were praying and seeking God in this election and NOONE wanted Hillary but at least we knew what we were getting and maybe if she would have won more people would have stayed on their face seeking God and turning from our idol’s. I know this is a touchy subject and I pray for Trump BC I believe it is on us what happens not on Trump my fear is most people that went into praying a d fasting for him to get in office stoped once he was elected BC they put their trust in man So 100% of it falls in our lap and Not Trump. This is why Judgment starts at the house of God. The Left wing people should not be out protesting by the million’s the Christians should now be out in the millions protesting Gay marriage abortions and getting prayer back into school’s if we sit back and expect Trump to do it then we are in trouble and I fear that’s where we are headed. We should pray for Trump and for God to protect him and then we the church should hold him to his promises an get this nation back to God. I am sorry if I have offended anyone please know I am also living in this crazy end time period and wish thing’s were normal again, but nothing is normal anymore and deception will get worse the closer we get to the 2nd coming of the Lord. God bless 😀

Jeff Byerly
May 29, 2017 6:26 PM

Tracie, you are a woman who speaks the truth without reservation or care for what man thinks of you.
For that you are to be commended! It takes courage and boldness from the Lord to say things that are the truth even when they are unpopular.
The truth is that America has not been given a reprieve from judgment, only with Trump as president judgement is not as “in your face”. Under Trump there has been a deceptive veil place over many in the “Church” that were looking for a man to save them and not to Jesus. Now they see the fruit that Trump is bearing and cannot even see that it is bad.
I think the only way that any of these will wake up is a catastrophic event occurring in America the likes of which we have never seen. It will come…just a question of when.
God Bless you Tracie!
Love and Peace

May 29, 2017 8:43 PM
Jeff God bless you and thank you for your kind word’s. I agree with everything you just said and I also believe a major shaken is coming to America Far worse than 9/11. I myself ( and this is ONLY MY option) do not believe we have been given any kind of reprieve period. Maybe just a little longer before the hammer comes smashing down on anything and everything that had become an idol in America. I believe the ones of us that were already awake way before the 2016 election know this and I know… that I know…. that I know ….I have heard the Lord on this matter with Trump but in saying that I do NOT want to cause anyone to leave z3 news over something like this BC in due time all that are truly seeking the Lord will have the veil removed from their eyes also just like we did BC we all were once blind. I read a lot of thing’s online and here on z3 that maybe the Lord has not reviled to me yet but that does NOT mean that the Lord did not show someone else something more than what he has shown me. I take it to the Lord and if he is ready to show me then he will …if not that does not mean that it is not true what he has shown someone else. We all are at different level’s ( for lack of a better term) in our walk with the Lord some are baby Christians and are still on the milk of the word of God and some are on the meat of the word of God. God is a God of order and he would not show a baby Christian the ” deep thing’s… Read more »
Jeff Byerly
May 29, 2017 9:18 PM
Here is what the Lord has told me will happen” America, The Event planned for your shores will be ten times more destructive than anything you have ever seen before, for you have rejected Me and My ways and My laws. I will allow this so-called terrorist act, so that your blinders will be removed and you will see the evil that runs this system of Babylon the great. All the games, charades and political theater will be over and your leaders will be shown for who they truly are. The fire of fury that will be unleashed will be astounding, but this will only be the beginning. Even worse disasters will come upon this land that once knew Me. Your entire banking system will begin to crumble after this first event. It will falter at first and then seem to stabilize for a season and then come crashing down never to recover again. Men shall riot, loot, steal, and kill because of the lack of food. The people will cry out for protection from their government and martial law will be declared. Most will cry and weep for the days of old but they are never to return. And what of the one who was to make you great again? I AM the Great I AM! Disease, famine, and civil war shall be upon your land and brother shall fight brother and father be against son. America, I tell you, troops from other nations that are said to bring peace will divide your land and hold you captive. My city and My land will never be divided by you. I will NOT allow it! This land shall be divided by a great earthquake and the seas shall rise upon you, O Babylon the Great. War looms on the horizon… Read more »
May 30, 2017 2:30 AM

Jeff I agree and have heard the same in my spirit. I will contact you soon about the website tomorrow it may go to your spam so maybe check there!
God bless 😀

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 29, 2017 12:35 PM
Yes Tracie, that is exactly what I am seeing / have seen and was warning even before the election, ! This past election reminded me of the gates of Troy? being impregnable after years of war and then the Trojan horse, the trump card, was played , just like a ‘gift from the gods’, the people claimed. And yet, the people had lost the Spirit of the One God, YHWH, and did not know/will not know until the ‘Philistines’ are upon us(remember the story of Samson compromising with the world of lusts, i.e. Delilah, and after Samson lost his strength, he did not perceive that the Spirit of YHWH had left him and he was subdued and imprisoned) I believe that example of Samson flirting with sin and taking YHWH’s blessings for granted is a fitting example of (not the USA) but the body of the Messiah, US! His bride! Whom have been flirting with sin in our camp! It is time to COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE! Wash your robes and make them white and clean in His blood and fill up with the Word of Truth and the Spirit of Grace from the throne of Yah, our Daddy, who wants to gather us together as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings. It is time my brothers and sisters. We are being called out of the camp, I believe. I believe we are not to look to the USA nor the UN nor NATO, not unto a man, even if he is a big TRUMPet and may sound like a shofar. It is a deception, a lie,… we were tricked, deceived and the enemy is in our camp. And as always, that’s my 2 cents worth. Pray for yourself to discern within you what the Set-apart… Read more »
Lydia Hodge
May 30, 2017 9:28 AM

Thomas, this really caught my attention when you compared Trump to a Trojan Horse. It’s like I could see the Christian community parading him around then all of a sudden disaster striking. I think you hit the nail on the head.

May 29, 2017 8:45 PM

Amen Thomas.. God bless you 😀

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 31, 2017 3:03 PM

Also, if you do take Jeff’s advice and get a blogger website, please let me know too. I am blessed by the Jeff’s and Tracie’s and Alison’s and Lydia’s who can truly communicate what the Spirit shares with us, the other parts of the body who are equipped for handling a shovel or tractor or chainsaw 🤣rather than a pen!?!
I love you guys and I am so grateful to all of you who are showing forth that ‘coming together of the body’ as Ezekiel 37 prophesied and especially to James for providing this for all of us.

Stacey
Stacey
May 29, 2017 9:37 PM

Amen!

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
May 30, 2017 3:17 AM
Jeff, I so appreciate that you share what the Lord has told you here. The very day after I was given the above word, the Lord mentioned your name to me in another word. At the time I thought it was just for me, a personal warning and a reassurance that I had heard correctly from Him. Now I am prompted to share it here to encourage you and those like you who hear His voice well. This is also for those readers who have ‘wobbly days’ where they start thinking they couldn’t possibly have heard correctly. That Almighty God would not lay all this burden of knowledge on one little obscure lady. Well, let me tell you, He would and He does! He wants you to know this. This is what He told me: “The day is coming soon when you will no longer be able to do this. Sit and write on this computer. Search out what my prophets are saying. See what others are doing and saying. It will all end. Do you understand this, My daughter? You must come to terms with this. You must ready yourself. There is much you do not understand. But there is much I am going to download to you. So much. You must prepare to hear it. Prepare your heart to receive. My child, I know this is hard and seems a great burden to carry as your loved ones know nothing of this. But there are many like yourself. The Jeff Byerleys of this world. I have told these people much of what is to come. What it will look like. I have chosen you, since before time began I knew you. I have you safe in the palm of My hand. All that comes now will be coming… Read more »
Jeff Byerly
May 30, 2017 8:39 AM

Sister Allison, I want to thank you for this message as well! I am absolutely floored that the Holy Spirit would mention my name to you. I am truly nothing and he is everything. I am not a popular preacher or prophet, I am a truck driver that hears the voice of the Lord and warns and helps other Nobodies like himself.
The Lord has always told me that you speak His words and I can tell this because He speaks much that same things to you as He does to me.
I would very much like to have your email address so that I could write you privately.
My email address is holyspiritwind@gmail.com
May the Lord Bless You Might lily and may you hear His voice more clearly and receive even greater revelations from Him in the days to come!
Love and peace sister!

Stacey
Stacey
May 29, 2017 9:34 PM

Amen, Tracie!

Jerome Popiel
May 29, 2017 9:28 PM

The reason God gave us Obama was so believers would finally get their fight up, and get angry enough to go to the poles and vote Trump. No Obama, no Trump. Remember the word says “don’t let the sun go down on your anger”.

Donna Potter
Donna Potter
May 29, 2017 12:35 PM

Who do we believe? This word about Trump “will not be there long” or other prophets like Kat Kerr, Lance Wallnau, Mark Taylor and others who says he will. We have to discern between soulish and spiritual words. God, give us TRUE discernment.

Steve
Steve
May 29, 2017 3:40 PM

I think one way to discern is to take a look at a person’s motivation. In other words, I don’t see James Bailey trying to sell books or go on speaking circuits with his prophecies.

Is that harsh? Maybe, but I recently was in a major west coast city to hear an extremely prominent “prophet”. My spirit began to be disturbed pretty quickly when I noticed that those of us at the conference were not allowed near this him. For each session he would arrive late, and be conveniently whisked away minutes before the session ended by his handler. It resembled rock star treatment.

The final straw came for me when I inquired of his handler how one could chat with him. I was told “sorry, you’ll have to submit a comment on our website.” Miffed, I proceeded out to the lobby where I then saw this man vigorously autographing books that just happened to be for sale. When a woman approached him to sign her book asking if he would be willing to minister over her with prayer he responded, “I’m sorry there’s too many people in line behind you.”

It was at this point I walked out of the conference in complete disgust vowing to never be part of such a “revival”. That night I had a powerful dream about what God thinks of these sort of “prophets”, and what awaits them. I emailed his organization to admonish him over this but never heard a word back.

#Yuck

Denis
May 30, 2017 1:36 AM

Steve,
Since you are only sharing your personal experience, it would be valuable to know who you are talking about. Blessings

Paula
Paula
May 30, 2017 5:37 AM

Sharing this information without saying who this false prophet is, profits no one on this site.

Steve
Steve
May 30, 2017 7:38 AM

Really? I believe it is actually the best way to guard against gossip.

How about this… if James asks me to release the name of this individual and the resulting dream I will do it. Otherwise, as a pastor myself I am very careful not to gossip about other leaders.

Steve
Steve
May 30, 2017 9:41 AM

Upon further review I feel giving a name would only detract from my original point and put the focus on the juicy details of Internet rumor.

The point is this: be aware of those who go to great lengths to promote themselves, their books, cds, etc. Many of them are in it for themselves and not the building up of the body of Christ. The Lord revealed to me that many of these leaders who have exalted themselves will be excluded from the next (and final) Pentecost. As in the case of Ananias & Saphira (Acts 5), receiving a greater measure of the Holy Spirit requires a greater measure of personal humility and holiness before God. To whom much is given…

May 30, 2017 10:31 AM

I agree Steve. Naming names should be our last resort. In this case, you exposed clear warning signs for everyone to watch for, so that seems to be enough.

May 29, 2017 1:13 PM

I don’t know how long Trump will be in office, but I know I saw great trouble ahead and Obama was leading the charge. The scenario described by Kat Kerr, Mark Taylor, and others, with Trump serving two terms followed by Pence getting elected, contradicts everything God has shown me the past five years. I believe everyone will soon begin to see the events coming just as God has shown me. I just had another dream last night confirming it.

Ming
Ming
May 29, 2017 4:58 PM

Plz share your confirming dream, thx!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
May 28, 2017 6:35 PM

Amen Allison! Lord please take any arrogance from me and let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Let us lean not to our own understanding and realize our thoughts are not yours and you know the beginning and the end. We are your children and you our Father. Please help us in these times to act accordingly. As it is written. In Jesus name Amen.

Heathger C-littledove
Heathger C-littledove
May 28, 2017 10:10 PM

Help me Dear Lord to pray as I am called to pray -to remain humble and meek before You -Jesus I need Your guidance as a child -dear Lord help us all in our weakness

sgd
sgd
May 29, 2017 11:46 AM

The “prophetic insights’ about Trump are demeaning and undermining. I will not every come back to this website again. ever. This is such a shame. I don’t how many of you fasting extensively for Trump to beat Hillary, but I know I did. I don’t know how many of you understand we have been given a reprieve. I will not ever come here again. You all, in my opinion, are not very discerning. A house divided cannot stand. It is simple, it is in the bible. It is straight forward. Trump is not a nefarious agent in the Whitehouse. He is an answer to prayer. He is an extension God’s mercy on this nation.

The things that he has already done are not insignificant. Preachers can preach without having their tax exemption taken away, we can sell oil to other nations, we have embraced Israel as friend. He is taken great strides to end funding to planned parenthood. His daughter spoke with planned parenthood and bravely told those rabid women that if they wanted to keep funding than stop abortions and they could keep funding. Planned parenthood would not agree because they are not in it for women’s health they are abortion mills.

Never ever again. Our president deserves our prayers. You are cursing him.

Robin Benoit
Robin Benoit
May 29, 2017 8:51 PM

Hi sgd, i pray this message is forwarded to your email. I would almost guarantee that most of us here have disagreed with some of the things we have read. At times, I too have considered not coming back. I have learned, it’s ok to disagree, but it’s not ok to run. You are loved by all here and we each have a little part to play in helping others to learn and grow. Please reconsider your decision. This is a place where the Holy Spirit moves among us, and helps in the refining process. None of are perfect, but He is perfect. Much love to you.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
May 30, 2017 8:51 AM

Precious Robin
Your reaching out to sgd was the Lord wrapping His arms not only around agd, but around everyone of us. When one hurts, we all hurt and your words were a healing balm letting us know that it’s safe to be part of the Z3News family. God bless you and the others that have reached out to sgd and God bless James Bailey especially for providing a place where love and the unity of the body can thrive… where we can express ourselves and be who we are without fear of rejection. Only God knows how much rejection has crippled the body of Christ disabling the joints from supplying one to another. May sdg know how much he is needed and loved by us.

Robin Benoit
Robin Benoit
May 30, 2017 9:16 AM

Thank you Michele for these heartfelt words of encouragement, and I agree wholeheartedly with you. Two things happened immediately after reading them.

1: I was prompted to share what the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart as I was going to sleep last night, and was thinking about sgd. I heard “THE SPIRIT OF UNITY IS INCREASING AS THE SPIRIT OF DIVISION CEASES.”
Next.
2: I received a flash vision of a wounded soldier. His head and extremities were wrapped in bandages, and he had crutches under his armpits. Then the scripture in John 11:43&44 came to mind. It says, Now when He had said these things, He cried with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come forth!” And he who had died came out bound hand and foot with graveclothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Loose him, and let him go.” This scripture illustrates the importance we have towards helping each other. Notice Jesus worked the miracle, but he had those nearby remove the graveclothes.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
May 30, 2017 11:06 AM

WOW! Our Lotd’s prayer for us to be one is beginning to be fulfilled. What a wonderful dream! Praise God that wounded ones are being brought back to life! I think most of us, if not all, are included- Thanking God for this, for you Robin, for all those who walk in love and for those who are not yet walking in love but will be because of the grace and mercy given to them by those who do.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
May 29, 2017 7:03 PM
Hi sgd. It would be sad indeed if you left Z3 because you did not agree with everyone. Why do you suppose you are so upset about this? For my part, I suggest you did not read what the Lord said to me very carefully. He said this: “I have told you this man will not be there long. He needs to come to Me, urgently. There are so many wanting to take him down. Prayers for his safety should continue, and prayers for his soul.” The Lord loves Donald Trump. He is urging us to pray for him, that he may come to his knees and surrender to Jesus. God wills that none should perish. That must be our heart also. God put Donald Trump there. But that does not mean he is Godly. Nor does it mean he is doing good things. Trump is there because God decided to give the American people Trump. He knows better than we do what is needed for this hour. And not for all the reasons that some Christians say he is there. As for cursing him, far from it. I have interceded for him as the Father leads. And this right here is, I believe, a key. We must be seen to be doing and saying only what our heavenly Father is doing and saying. Regardless of how good or otherwise we think our prayers, words and actions are. If the Father did not tell us to do it, then we don’t do it! As wonderful as it sounds that you fasted and prayed for Trump to be elected. I wonder if you asked the Father how you should pray. Because it does sound a little like you had already decided Trump needed to be President. And now because he is,… Read more »
Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
May 29, 2017 9:25 PM

You are correct and thank you for the word God gave you and sharing it with us. No one should get offended by what God is saying. If you read God ‘s word you see that nothing is easy. God is in control and we all have free will to go to him and not be deceived. I see how easy it is going to be for this world majority of people to be deceived! I’m praying God opens eyes and hearts now before it is to late! My heart is heavy for many who don’t know Jesus!

May 29, 2017 1:32 PM

Things are not always what they appear to be, which is why we need God’s help to know what is really happening. When He reveals the future, all we can do is report what we see and hear. That is not cursing anything or anyone, but it might not tickle any ears either. Each person must discern and seek God to know whether or not the insights are from Him.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 29, 2017 1:12 PM

My humble apologies to you, sgd, (and any others whom I may have offended) I did not mean to say nor imply that we should N-ot pray for the president nor others whom have been placed in a position of authority over them. Yes, Do Pray for those but do realize that from Whom does our help come from? Our help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.
I was only watching from the sidelines, the fervency and the urgency of the spirit of the body of ChristNos in America before the election. Truly, admirable and honorable. But, afterwards, I saw many lay down their swords. They began to take it easy believing they had somehow ‘won’ the battle and the war is over!!!
The battle has just begun and it does not matter what or who is placed in a position of power over you. The Only Power is Yahuwshua and all authority and all power has been given to Him is the real thing I was trying to say.

Once again, please forgive me for not communicating that very well. Also, if I may be (a little presumptuous) 😔 let us be first Corinthians thirteen folks, in other words, let us try not to be easily offended and be those who will bind up the wounds of others who are coming back from the front lines of battle, ( such as yourself, sgd)
Thomas Nodoubt

May 29, 2017 9:00 PM

SGD, God Bles you brother I hear your heart and I 100% agree we should pray for Trump I also Believe God put him in office as he did Obama also, please keep in mind we are in the last of the last day’s and America at some point will fall , …..Now God could delay this if His people will Repent but America has NOT Repented this is not Trumps fault it’s the Church fault and that’s why Judgment will start at the house of God. I don’t expect Trump to be a Godly man and turn this nation back to God BC he does not truly know the Lord so I guess I am really blaming the Churches that have compromised the people who claim to know God and do not walk in his ways, so in the end it falls on us. I pray we all keep seeking the Lord’s face and keep walking in his ways and warning people it’s time to get right with God.

Blessings 😀

J.M
J.M
May 29, 2017 7:16 AM

I am a Ugandan but i follow American and world politics closely due to my interest in bible prophecy. this article reminds me of the dream i had in March in which I saw Donald Trump at a car with a child to whom Donald is performing a magic trick. Donald seems to be in the process of making something disappear with his hands.
the interpretation i felt the Lord gave me was that most people are naïve and can’t see that Donald Trump is performing theatrics and is deceiving the masses.

Jeff Byerly
May 30, 2017 8:42 AM

Amen JM I know there are many things behind the scenes that we don’t see. Thank the Lord for the gift of discernment to be able to see these things.
Love and Peace!

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
May 28, 2017 9:22 PM
Thank you Lana for boldly proclaiming the word the Lord has given to you. When Trump campaigned among the many early candidates, I had a vision of him with three horns coming out of his head and a pole holding up a sign with the word “VAIN” attached to the top of his head. Truly, he came forth in great power (3 horns), but in the end it will be vain. He himself, shall be a sign to all that the plans of man are vain… that man himself is vain. It was great presumption to proclaim an unrighteous nation could be great again. “Except the Lord build the house (in this case, rebuild our nation), they labor in vain that build it.” Psalm 127: 1. I take heart in the words of Psalm 90:3: “You (God) turn man to destruction and say: RETURN, you children of men.” We are blessed to know that when God’s judgments are in the earth, the people will learn righteousness… that we will even rejoice! May we pray with much compassion for Trump and all who do not know the ways of God yet. Have we not all had our great ideas and plans apart from God? Truly, there was much suffering we had to go through to come to know the difference between the soul and the spirit… to know how deadly the good from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is. May we be encouraged by the prophecy that after America has gone through her great trials and has been brought down, God will raise her up again. (Just like He did with us individually). George Washington and others have had visions and dreams of America coming through in the end so we have this hope and Faith to… Read more »
Tasha
Tasha
May 29, 2017 9:28 AM

Yes, there is much pride and vanity that has to come to an end, and will. That’s a very fitting word: ‘Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain.’ Be encouraged in your personal prayers for Trump. He is being boxed into a corner and has traitors on every side, and from a vision I had the other morning, God is using it to bring him to his knees. I woke up from a ‘warring-in-the-spirit’ dream, a certain category of dream in which I’m rarely allowed to remember much. There’s a good reason for this, so as the dream escapes I just ask, “Lord, is there anything you want me to remember?” …and sometimes He’ll bring back something or give a summary. That morning my question was answered with a vision summarizing the dream; I saw Trump’s face looking distressed and heard: “Trump fell on his knees before God, weeping.” Blessings….PS God has shown me the same about my country, Canada; though we fall we will rise again but I’m asking him further about how/when etc. (possibly not until the millennium, but even if a nation is occupied by foreign forces there can still be some kind of underground domestic government in operation throughout; think Netherlands/France etc. during the German occupation… )

Jerome Popiel
May 29, 2017 8:20 PM

Trump is just learning who is really on his and there will be a
great shakeup coming to the White House. Trump is not afraid to say “your fired”. The press tried to make it seem he fired Comey because he was investigating Trump’s Russian relations, but that was completely false as usual. He dumped Comey because he flat out failed to do his job as to investigating HRC.

May 28, 2017 10:59 PM

Thanks for sharing these great insights Michele.

bert
bert
May 29, 2017 1:20 PM

KNOW your enemy – the strategems, schemes, plans, and methodologies of any adversary form the basis for both defensive and offensive warfare. Any soldier knows his most important task is understanding how his enemy thinks, plans, and acts. Heather made a rational and logical argument for listening to an occultist’s explanation of an occultic magazine’s “new” front – never did she endorse or recommend occultism. Reading about our adversary’s methodologies will not subject a believer to demonic possession, ESPECIALLY if our study is prefaced by the renouncement of the agents of darkness and their plans and schemes.

I haven’t seen any comments about Michael Heiser’s book, The Unseen Realm. I recommend the text in the strongest possible terms. Heiser unveils the “mystery” of our ever so clever adversaries. The information is earth-shaking and transformative.

Someone commented about agents of darkness curiously “sharing” their objectives.

Consider this: if agents of darkness fancy themselves “gods” or “god-like” (and they do), can anyone see our LORD saying to the “wanna-bes” – “Fine. You wanna be “god”? Then tell your adherents your version of the future. We will SEE whose is on target, and whose is not. You wanna be god? Then you play by MY rules.”

The Great Yehovah, the awesome and majestic LORD our God is not a namby-pamby pushover who wheedles and cajoles. He whispers and all of Creation quakes. He sets the parameters for our combat and He dictates the progress and outcomes. Worthy is He to receive blessing, honor, glory, power and worship.

Heather
Heather
May 30, 2017 5:57 AM

Thank you Bert. I most DEFINITELY would never recommend occultism or Satanism – The exact opposite. JESUS told us that his people perish from lack of knowledge. Understanding the ENEMY’S plans enables us to rebuke & pray against his plans & for God’s plans! We can actively seek God’s hand in thwarting the execution of these plans. We can also watch for signs that the enemy is getting ready to launch these plans & prepare accordingly.

Additionally as I shared, God pushed me to understand the EXTENT of EVIL in our society. I did NOT seek this information on my own! I lived on this Earth for 44 1/2 years in a fog of deception while several evils ran rampant in our society & I thought these were “isolated” cases! I did not know the Enemy’ was using “religion” to push a Satanic agenda & rob the worship from God & Jesus & have the worship go to Sumerian “gods” &/or Satan himself. I was still partially awake & understanding the depth & depravity occurring in our world (I.e. Pedophilia, child sex trafficking, occultism & satanic ritual abuse) shook me to my core. My eyes are open fully now & I consistently seek God & God’s protection because we are truly living among demons & many things are NOT as they appear. 😔

Lastly just because the Enemy has plans does not mean these plans will come to pass. We know God is omnipotent BUT we are all very aware that God is removing His hand of protection from our nation (I.e. The U.S.) & thus, these plans have a better chance of being allowed in these last days & we, as God’s people, must be watching for this.

Peace to all.

Ming
Ming
May 29, 2017 4:56 PM

Thx Bert for the interesting read from Dr. Heiser!

Concerning the know your enemies part, just follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. If there is uneasiness/your gut tells you not to, don’t even touch such topics with a 10 foot pole.

In general, it seems to me that God is more interested in having us as empty vessel/martyr material (like Jesus or Paul who denied their self-lives and were faithful to the end) than training another occult expert. Just let Him Guide you through the enemies’ camps (if He must have you to go thru the wicked realms), if that’s your Call. Don’t go or pick fight on your own!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

Ming