Who is the One Whom Many of You Think I Have Chosen?

Trump

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts,”  (Isaiah 55:8-9).

“Dear people of the Most High God,

You must get ready for the coming elections.  For the wind will sweep over this nation [America].  Who is the one whom many of you think that I have chosen?

Soon you will find out, because of the outcome.  Many have speculated and a few have prophesied, but very few have heard correctly from My throne.

For in the past, true men led a nation, and they had the strength and character to show it.  But now in these last days a nation and a world has fallen into ruins.

Some pray that I would lead you forward into a new glory.  Some pray that I will choose someone like Saul who appeared to be strong and resilient.  And yet, you know that his ending was that of ruin.

There is not a young shepherd boy to lead you.  There is not an Eisenhower or a Lincoln for this hour.  Gone are the days of Kennedy.  Gone are the days of your founding fathers.

No, I will give you what you deserve.  For you are a divided nation.  You are a nation of hatred and violence.  What leader could bring you back to an earlier time?

Time moves forward and it waits for no man.  You stand upon the brink of civil war.  And yet, I still love you with an everlasting love.

But a father does what is best for his children.  After everything is done and the dust settles, a new year will dawn.  And with it, the old will be done away with it.  But rocky days are in store for you.

Civil unrest will ensue, and false prophets will emerge.

The world’s stage is set for a showdown.  The players will assemble, and the events leading up to the very last days will come.”

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
August 2, 2016 8:00 PM
The Lord has been sending Deb and me to certain churches in our area with a message of repentance. On July 26, He sent us to a place that totally rejected the message of the Lord. They actually got up and walked out of the room and started making motions like they were chasing spirits out of the building. Here is the word the Lord brought forth that night: How long will I contend with you? How long will you stretch and abuse my grace? When will you turn your faces down and repent. You stand in defiance of me. You say we can do this on our own. You say this and you say that as if you know my plan, but you do not know my plan. I warn you “Do not put your trust in man”. Because that is a snare for you. Don’t say “He can save us, He can change things, He can make things better!” Because he cannot. I have determined this time from long ago. You cannot change my plans. You do not have the power, you do not have the authority to do one thing outside of me. Get on your faces and repent before me. Know that it is a contrite and repentant heart that moves me. Look in my word. Look in my word and you will see that I tell the truth. I have raised up Trump as a Saul before my people. Do not think that he can save you. He does not know Me! And I do not know him! Even as my children cried out for a king, I warned them, I warned them. They made their choice. You must begin to prepare! You must begin to prepare! Do not wait til the flood hits your… Read more »
August 2, 2016 10:39 PM

That is an amazing testimony of how people think you have a demon because you preach repentance. Sounds very similar to what they said about Jesus. You are in very good company!

Mar R.
August 2, 2016 10:33 PM

Having been asked by the Lord to speak to our former pastors, I totally understand what it is like to be rejected. My husband had a similar prophetic word, coupled with a vision the Lord had given me, and the pastors said, “none of it is true.” Well, the prophetic word even contained some scripture so I am not sure how the pastor justified that. He also blatantly said, “I have no sin.” We sat there almost in shock. It grieves us more than anything though because who is the shepherd? Are the sheep being led to the slaughter? I am afraid many are, but thank you for being a voice that is attempting to protect the sheep. We are obeying the voice of the Lord as best as we can. All praise to our Mighty God!

Joe
Joe
August 2, 2016 11:32 PM

People don’t even seem to believe in the concept of ‘sin’ anymore. It’s crazy.

I may have a self-esteem issue or two but I have absolutely no problem calling myself a ‘sinner’ all day, every day. It is what it is. With grace, we’re all screwed.

People have become so proud and arrogant. Lovers of themselves…. so sad. I think what kills me most is that people aren’t making the correlation at all between THEIR heart condition and the broader events that are going on around them in this country. This country is in the place that it is in right now because of the heart condition of many. It’s not just some coincidence….

Joe
Joe
August 3, 2016 7:21 AM

Without grace…….I meant 😉

Mar R.
August 3, 2016 2:34 PM

I just thought maybe you were talking about “cheap grace!” I think because of the message of cheap grace that has run rampant in churches we are in the place we are in today.

I was listening to a sermon by Todd White this morning (I just love Todd White!) and he said, “grace isn’t a license to sin, it is the ability to live holy.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3eIw88dCg4

Paula
Paula
August 9, 2016 4:39 AM

A cursory glance at news stories on the internet will confirm that Trump ain’t no Christian. Venom is forever spewing from his mouth. If he is a Christian where is the fruit? Repent is the cry of the Father for America. Sadly, very few are heeding. FYI I am not an American nor do I live in America, but I am closely watching the elections and reading Z3 News. Because the outcome of this elections will affect the entire world.

Joe
Joe
August 2, 2016 11:29 PM

That is truly sad that people in the church would act like that. Even if they disagree with you, there are much better ways to handle it.

The truth is obviously hitting them deeply. Good for you for speaking the truth!

Jeanne Jorash
August 2, 2016 9:31 PM

Amen amen amen!!

Diana
Diana
August 2, 2016 8:28 PM

Darreell and Deb,Well thank the Lord for the boldness and motivation that Jesus has given to you to go into these churches and forums to speak the truth…like Jeremiah , not well received. ..I’m tired myself of the yo-you effect that is operating in the people of God.Not much more to say at this point…just pray,pray,pray..
May Yah bless you both for your stance.Civil war in the states and the church,can see why…
Okay…we all have loved ones in our lives,church,family,jobs…Pray until not necessary. …

Linda Clay
August 2, 2016 3:26 PM

Greetings Stephen, and thank you for sharing this Word of TRUTH.
The following is a WARNING I received from the Holy Spirit last night (8-1-16) after a night of restlessness and LOTS of intercession. It goes with your post:
8-2-16 ~ URGENT ALERT: Judgement Warning for the USA | believeacts2’s Blog

Linda Clay
August 3, 2016 11:50 AM

Greetings brothers and sisters, particularly those who have also been interceding with a heavy heart over our Nation, the United States: we are NOW under judgement. . Please don’t be deceived with sugar-coated words of false hope. We have not seen the horrific destructive portions of that judgement . . . YET!!! However, for those who have “eyes to see” and “ears to hear”. . . You will know this truth: Judgement is here.

HERE’S THE GOOD NEWS: indeed there WILL be mercy in the midst of all that is going to unfold and yes, some of it will be this year. The “mercy” is from the Heavenly Father’s perspective and not our self-centered perspective, which is this: SOULS will come into the Kingdom of Heaven . . Some as if snatched from the very flames of hell. So remember when the destruction is before you that we are in the final days . . . That our Savior, Jesus Christ (Yeshua) IS coming back and much sooner than most will believe . . . And our true home is not in the United States, or Africa, or the Middle East, or wherever we are currently located.

Our TRUE home is Heaven and our TRUE citizenship is HEAVEN. Therefore, it is wisdom to seek the Father on HIS “Kingdom of Heaven” perspective so the grief that will surely come to our hearts will be lessened.

Philippians 3:20-21 ~
“But our citizenship is in heaven, and we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables Him to subject all things to Himself, will transform our lowly bodies to be like His glorious body.”

Peachey
Peachey
August 4, 2016 10:54 AM

As I was thinking about the elections the Holy Spirit began to reveal something profound.
He revealed to me if Hilary got elected his glory would be given out to his people. Like a battle armer. That “God would receive the glory” as battle after battle is fought and the Lord is victorious through them.
I realized if Trump were to be president, the glory would go to man, not God.
My spirit cried out for God to be glorified, my surrender was for God to be glorified, not man.
Yes, Trump could delay some things, he could even help. But no matter what happens with the election to not be afraid, or upset for God is over all. I was not shown the outcome. I only know that Jesus is in control.

August 4, 2016 6:58 PM

Great comments Peachey! This answers a question I have been wondering about. Thanks!

Paula
Paula
August 9, 2016 4:48 AM

I’m sorry, please help me to understand. How can Mrs. Clinton being elected as President cause God’s glory to be given out to His people? Isn’t she for abortion and same sex marriage? Do either Hilary or Trump acknowledge God while on the campaign trail? Neither of them serve the living God.

Peachey
Peachey
August 9, 2016 2:16 PM

God will be glorified through his children at that time, by the things they overcome. God will be given the glory for helping his children in what they will face. Every time God performs a miracle on behalf of his children he will be given the glory. God’s people will be weak, and God will be strong during that time.

Mar R.
August 2, 2016 6:42 PM

I am right there with you Linda! I woke up at 4:30 this morning, which is quite unusual for me. I usually stay up late and struggle to get up early. But I was wide awake and felt led to read the Word. I have been going through Isaiah right now. I just started to weep and weep for an hour or so. We are being called to pray for something.

Linda Clay
August 2, 2016 7:05 PM

Indeed, Mar R. I’m being contacted through my blog and privately. This is consistently being reported. I shared this warning with Steve Quayle, who has it posted in his “alerts” . . . Hopefully even one more person will wake up and fully turn to the LORD before he/she faces eternal damnation because they did not repent and give their life to Jesus.
Here’s the link to that alert:

Jeff Byerly
August 2, 2016 9:36 PM

Warnings are over for America
Judgment has already begun!
Pray to the Lord for mercy in His judgment.
The ones who closest to Him will be protected.
God Bless You Linda!

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
August 2, 2016 5:00 PM

Totally agree in my spirit——thank you Stephen for sharing.
Yes Linda —interceding last night and this morning–like almost never before.
It’s like my small weekly prayer group is in a ” Dorothy and Todo ” fog-!
His shaking will wake us up and get our minds off of Trump—reminds me of
Kooke–Kooke lend Me your comb!!! You have to be really old for that one .
Forgive me for taking a moment —–I do take this hour very seriously!
Our Jesus is able to keep me from falling and to present me before His
glorious throne !!!!! Love and His Peace to all !

Linda Clay
August 2, 2016 7:03 PM

Yes, Kathy. I’m consistently hearing that from intercessors. I’m feeling a sadness like one who had a family member in hospice and is waiting “they have gone to be with the LORD”; the passing of that family member is known, but the sadness is still there .
We know judgement is coming, but it still brings sadness to my heart. There is NO joy in sharing these warnings, but must be shared when prompted.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
August 2, 2016 7:47 PM

I have been feeling the same way in my spirit

Martha
Martha
August 4, 2016 10:58 AM

I also Michelle. I cry when I pray. Sometimes I can’t even get the prayer out, I just start bawling my eyes out, apologizing to God for not being able to say it.

Shelley
Shelley
August 2, 2016 8:12 PM

Linda I was up and down all night too. Praying for everything and nothing specific. And at certain times I had peace and was smiling.

Sandra
Sandra
August 2, 2016 11:06 PM

I was restless last night too but I thought it had something to do with an overnight guest staying with us…maybe not.

Last night was an occult holiday, tonight is a new moon and the 3rd is also an occult holiday. Pray against the rapes and murders taking place in celebration!

Martha
Martha
August 4, 2016 10:55 AM

Linda, this is exactly what Mena Grebin says.

Joe
Joe
August 3, 2016 1:56 AM

For BRICS countries and allies,if Hillary comes to power it is War. Unless Nibiru arrives first.

Paul Benson
August 2, 2016 9:31 PM

The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. Proverbs 21:1

Why do we think one who gets elected will change America’s fate differently than another. Is God going to be less upset with this nation if Trump is in office than if Hillary is? It’s not who is in office that has God angry with this nation, IT IS OUR SIN!

Said it before, I’ll say it again: We could elect Franklin Graham and God would turn his heart to accomplish what he decrees for the USA. The issue is not who is in office, but who is on the THRONE IN HEAVEN; and the fact our sin is a stench in his face.

Politics is neither the problem, or the solution to the problem. Only genuine repentance is the answer, and it had better start with me and you; and it had better start yesterday. Clean your house and cry out for mercy like today is the last day. When calamity hits it never happens tomorrow. It always strikes when it is today!

Joe
Joe
August 2, 2016 11:35 PM

It doesn’t help when our politicians are yelling from the treetops that they alone can fix all of our problems. That’s what people want to hear. Oh, so and so they’ll get us back on track. As long as I can keep trying to find Pokemon and my government check arrives like clockwork every other Friday, I’m good. They’ll sort it all out, right?

They don’t call people sheep for nothing….. it doesn’t take too much to lead a sheep astray. Just tell them what they want to hear and they’ll be all over it.

Diana
Diana
August 2, 2016 5:01 PM

Thank you Stephen for sharing this Word of the Lord.Also, thankyou Linda ..I just read your blog.It is here.I say let’s prepare as we can spiritually also.Pray for families and friends salvation.Share the Gospel to as many as will receive. Shalom…

Linda Clay
August 2, 2016 7:07 PM

AMEN Diana. .. . With sadness I continue to intercede for MERCY in the midst of the judgement; that the Heavely Father will grant even a moment of eye-opening truth, if even the final moments of a person’s life that he/she can call on the name of the LORD and be saved (Joel 2:32).

tortie
tortie
August 2, 2016 8:12 PM

Same here. My last sentence in my prayer for the lost” God in your great mercy, snatch them from the enemy’s grasp, even up to their last breath”.

Sandra
Sandra
August 2, 2016 11:04 PM

Sharing this video series for all of us who restless in the spirit and are sick of “playing church”. It’s a great wake up call.

Stephanie
Stephanie
August 4, 2016 7:06 AM

Mena Lee Grebin has new message. https://youtu.be/7fOR6stwuvU

DeeVC
DeeVC
August 3, 2016 1:57 PM

Brother Hanson, thanks so very much for your obedience as well in providing this warning from the Lord. I did not mean to slight you. I got so caught up in this dire warning, as I was thanking sister Linda, I forgot to thank you as well. Blessings in Christ

DeeVC
DeeVC
August 3, 2016 1:50 PM

Linda, thanks for lovingly and courageously being obedient to the Lord. I read your message on Steve Quayle’s website this morning. I too have a heavy heart ( and my heart has become heavier off and on this year, as I ponder the pain and destruction soon to come due to God’s judgment ). I pray that we all/every saint draw ever more closer to the Lord Jesus Christ forevermore. May God have mercy upon us all.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 2, 2016 8:45 PM

Good post. Sounds right in line with what I’ve been hearing and reading. Killary is part of the judgment on America.

Lyn Leahz
August 9, 2016 8:15 AM

Praise God! People are looking for a savior right now-a person who will save this nation. But Jesus Christ is the one we should be looking to because we are in the end times!