Encounter with White Snow Leopard Reveals Silver Prices Moving Higher

snow_leopard_hiss

Yesterday November 4, I saw a short vision of a white snow leopard with black spots. When I first saw him I was standing directly behind him, but his head was turned around looking back at me as if he had noticed me coming. I got a close up look at his white fur with black spots. The next moment, I saw a close-up of his face looking right at me. He showed his white teeth like cats do when they hiss.

Since cats are bullish symbols and silver is known as the white metal, I believe the white snow leopard represents a bullish move in silver prices. I believe him showing his white teeth was another reference to silver.

I was not shown any dates, but I believe this is coming soon because I was so close to him he was aware of me and turned his head around to see me. Then I saw a close up view of his fur, and then I was suddenly so close we were staring at each other face to face, much like the photo shown above. So there were three views of the leopard with each one closer than the previous view. A separate vision I received on October 9 confirms silver prices will be moving higher soon and then dropping sharply not longer afterwards.

I current own shares of USLV, which moves in the same direction as the spot price of silver, but 3 times as fast, so I am interpreting this vision as a confirmation that my position is right.

I believe the price moving up precedes a big drop down, which was revealed by the white yacht in a previous dream back on May 22. The fulfillment of that dream has been unfolding for nearly six months through a series of price movements, but I am expecting to see the final big move down happening soon after the price goes back up a little higher, perhaps another dollar or so, which will set the stage for an even bigger profit when it finally drops.

The information provided here is partial and therefore relies on interpretations that might not be accurate. It is provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing.

mem
mem
November 5, 2016 8:50 AM

That is one gorgeous cat!

Ed h
Ed h
November 5, 2016 2:25 PM

James,
I know this is a long shot. But if we have our H2 and it ends up being a Brexit 2.0 I added a few SLV calls for this upcoming week. If I remember correctly silver spiked about 92 cents the day after Brexit and quickly retraced down . Wed is going to be a good day for the shorts for sure, if Trump wins this.

john - NZ
john - NZ
November 5, 2016 4:38 PM

Hi Ed h – You are right about that spike in Silver on Brexit – the entire week after – say silver instruments rise:

SLV
June 23 – 16.42
July 6 (spike) – 19.25

XAG/USD
June 23 – 17.227
July 4 (spike) – 21.085

Clif High (Alta Report)* – said this about upcoming movements
* (take with a grain of salt – linguistic analysis only):

BITCOIN SPIKE – beginning OCT 11
On the 8th of October, we get the beginning of new growth in BTC sets for ‘confirmation’, and then about the early morning of the 11th , very large growth in sets for ‘instability’ across the ‘global banking system’, but we note that the ‘global’ part is really ‘western financial system’.

Bitcoin in fact began to spike on Oct 11 – here is rise to date:
October 11 – 616.03
October 11 – 744.28
Current consolidation – 703.47

Alta report continues to sees it to:
(1) rise – nearing 1000
(2) consolidate lower
(3) transfer of sentiment into Silver.
QUOTE:
These sets are showing an ’emotional resurgence’ of ‘gold and silver (as money)’ at the time that BTC drops back from $1000. Then the emotional energy clearly flows into silver as an investment. The data sets are presenting first $19.91, and then $26.21 as near term target numbers that will be gaining attention and being written about.

I am with you – adding SLV calls
cheers -john-

mem
mem
November 6, 2016 9:12 AM

I also saw the Cliff H report on Greg Hunter, who seems to think silver will be used for some kind of energy device and it will be too valuable/more valuable than gold over the next few years. Cliff H is interesting to listen to and very well spoken, but I don’t know how much stock I put in his web bot analysis.

Ed h
Ed h
November 5, 2016 5:03 PM

John,
The 11/11 calls at 18 should return 400% if silver hits 18.85. according to the trade calculator. It gives less return on higher calls because of the timing. The 11/11 18c are $17.
I’m planning on spreading my calls at different strikes not all same price point better chances of gains.

john - NZ
john - NZ
November 5, 2016 6:31 PM

Hi Ed h
Do take note – based on precedent (if it can be argued) – the rise in Silver – post Brexit – took three trading days to fully engage – yes it did go up on June 24 – but traded flat 27th, 28th – until rise on 29th continuing through to the spike on July 4 (rise of 2.83) – This might suggest a Nov 18 or 25th near term expiry date – (if it behaves in similar fashion) – again – all conjecture – Nov 18 Strike 18 – 0.23/0.25 – Nov 25 Strike 18 – 0.28/0.30

Ed h
Ed h
November 5, 2016 7:00 PM

John,
You just confirmed it for me. I went back and looked further out to those exact dates and yes they cost more but the odds are better. The deltas are higher and the hit target of 18.75 would net about 200% and 19.75 about 500% on the 11/18. The 11/25 would net about 250% at 19.09 and about 600% at 20.08. I think the 11/25 are safer thanks John. All we need is a 50 -75 cent move and we will be riding the silver train.
Realistically the return might be around the 100-200% range but those are fantastic .

Your comment also lines up with James seeing it going up and then back down. I’m currently holding SLV 12/02 20.5c they went up 67% on Friday

dave t
dave t
November 5, 2016 8:22 PM

My advise on anybody selling their silver and hoping for it to go down should take the advise of the old saying ” Two in the hand is better than three in the nest.” We all know that silver has to go up, but waiting for it to go down even further is a gamble. One could say a farmer gambles but biblically speaking he plants the seed in season and WAITS for the increase. Dont be swayed by other peoples advise. God wants us to come directly to Him for the answers. What is right for one person might not be right for the other. What might be a good thing might not be a GOD thing. What is missing from God and good? (o) oh!!.
As Rick Joyner says " I
m just saying”

Joe
Joe
November 6, 2016 7:17 PM

I agree. I bought about 50 ounces of silver earlier last year before the price moved up for awhile. Obviously, there have been some fluctuations since then. I’m content to (just) hold on to what I have for now. If, in the long term, the price does ever increase to $200-$300/ounce as some have speculated, I stand to make a tidy profit. It may all happen at just the right time too (i.e. at a time when other currency instruments are in peril).

I am not a gold bug or whatever the silver equivalent of that is. Metals are just another component of having a diversified portfolio. If you can buy a few ounces of silver now, or at anytime in the near term, (especially if we do encounter another dip as James has suggested we could), I would recommend you do so. It’s just good common sense.

Hope
November 5, 2016 8:55 AM

Awesome vision! I love this animal! According to my Christian dreams interpretation book, a leopard may signify an ambush by the enemy…

Hosea 13:7 – “Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:”

The white stands for righteousness but your leopard was the spotted version. We are keeping an eye on the enemy right now because he is easy to see in front of us (Russia or China maybe?) Yet he can turn on us in an instant.

While I do not have the gift of interpretation, this could possibly point to confirmation of others dreams and Words who have seen the enemy coming to “help” us during a catastrophe. That may SEEM like aid, but the enemy’s true spots will show in the end and Russia/China or whomever, will enter the USA with no good intentions. James, I’m curious as to if you’ve had other dreams of this nature.

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
November 5, 2016 1:17 PM

The enemy right in front of us may be in the Whitehouse.

Cherie
Cherie
November 5, 2016 11:24 AM

Hope
Good reference. The Word is full of verses about leopards, symbolically in Rev., and Daniel and in other places. They often watched the cities, and in Syria used by Mohammed’s followers to hunt gazelles (deference to Christ and believers).Teeth can also refer to believers and those remaining together. Much to think about here.

Cherie
Cherie
November 5, 2016 11:28 AM

The lightest color of leopard was often found mostly in Palestine, as well. Could be more here than first thought.

Hope
November 5, 2016 11:33 AM

All valid points and things I hadn’t didn’t know about…thanks for the additional information.

cliff
cliff
November 6, 2016 2:22 PM

hillary wins election and Trump protest results ….. leading to a stalemate …. this causes market volatility which absolutely makes no sense b/c neither can step into office until January anyways …. tensions rise and unrest ensues ….. to be contd….

Chloe
November 6, 2016 4:51 PM

Hello cliff, Kevin Mirasi posted a vision in which Trump did not accept Hillary’s win. I was not shown anything about this election. Just sharing because you mentioned what Kevin Mirasi saw. Blessings.

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 6, 2016 7:14 PM

I maintain Trump will win in a landslide with nothing to contest. This win will result in great panic and confusion, because it will be very decisive. We need to continue to intercede that Trump takes office on Jan 20, 2017. Clinton is still in big big trouble after the election.

shalom

OutdoorJon
November 7, 2016 5:55 PM

Yes, brother Phanuel. Sadhu Selvaraj said recently that he went to the courts of heaven and was told Trump will win.
Regarding Nebuchadnezzar Dan. 4:17 said, “This decision is by the decree of the watchers, and the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, gives it to whomever He will, and sets over it the lowest of men.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
November 7, 2016 6:14 PM

Amen. That is beautiful.

michael anim
michael anim
November 6, 2016 9:03 PM

I agree 100%. However we need to pray so that God will twat any plan of rigging and wisdom and patience for Trump incase they try something funny (as i suspect they will).

MRB
MRB
November 7, 2016 12:38 AM

Yes. Obama has already declared Trump unfit to be president. He has major plans to stay involved in US politics in Washington to continue to implement in whatever role he can, the NWO agenda. He won’t peacefully hand over the presidency to Trump I don’t believe unless we pray and God stops him and his cronies cold in their wicked plans, at least for now.

michael anim
michael anim
November 7, 2016 1:20 AM

Yep. God is greater!

Fast eddy
Fast eddy
November 5, 2016 8:05 AM

mem
mem
November 10, 2016 12:13 PM

I’m just itching to buy more physical silver. I hope this price drop comes soon

mem
mem
November 6, 2016 9:11 AM

Looking at the spot price of Silver since May/June when it was between $16-18 per ounce. Since very late June to very early Oct it has traded in the $18-20 range.
All through Oct to now has been just around $18.

Does the rise from $16-18 to $18-20 fulfill any of the previous posts on silver? In the yacht post in May/June there was a suggestion to sell silver then and then buy it back for cheaper, but right now the price is pretty much the same right now as it was in May/June. Is the Yacht article rise likely the same as this articles rise?

Darius
Darius
November 6, 2016 6:25 AM

That’s not a snow leopard

Fat B
Fat B
November 6, 2016 2:00 AM

James, do you think that the down turn in silver to around $15 or $14.50 is the same event when USD/CHF shooting up to 1.35?

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
November 5, 2016 3:30 PM

James I love your cat dreams