White and red football team completes pass for a straight drop in silver prices.

I received a dream today that seems to confirm my previous dream about hanging out with Brad Pitt, which I shared in a post on July 15.

In this dream, I was watching a football game up close, like I was on the field, standing behind the offense. I only saw the team that had the ball and they were wearing white uniforms with white jerseys and white pants. Their jerseys had red numbers and a little bit of red trim on the helmets and pants. Their quarterback was Ron Howard, the actor/movie director who also happens to have red hair.

They huddled up and devised a play in which the receiver ran straight down the center of the field. I didn’t see any yard markers, but it appeared his route took him downfield maybe 20 or 30 yards. They completed a pass to him and he was tackled after catching it for a good gain.

My interpretation is this is about silver prices dropping because of their white uniforms with red numbers and the quarterback’s red hair. Since the receiver ran straight down the center of the field, it sounds like it could be a straight drop. Although it was a decent gain, it was not huge and not a touchdown. Ron Howard is not a professional athlete, so there must be some significance for having a movie maker playing quarterback, perhaps showing these price moves are not based on real market forces, but are being orchestrated and manipulated by people hidden from public view, behind the cameras.

No prices were revealed, but on July 22, I saw a red -17% which I believe was silver prices dropping, so this dream would likely be part of that drop. Dropping 17% from the recent top at $16.69 puts the bottom around $13.85, which is very close to where it bottomed in November 2018.

No timing was revealed, but prophetic revelations rarely start immediately. There’s usually a waiting period before it begins and prices often move the opposite direction during that time. Silver prices dropped about 25 cents today after retesting resistance at around $16.69, but it’s possible there could be another test of that level before a drop begins. Next week’s Fed meeting might factor into this price move since their announcements often move prices, but I can only speculate about that and this drop might be further out.

This dream only revealed part of the picture with important details missing, but I’m sharing it because it confirms not only what I’ve been seeing lately, but also several others. This is not a recommendation for trading.

Martin S.
Martin S.
July 25, 2019 8:44 PM

There is a vast amount of tension in the air. Something hugh is going to happen to America shortly and I feel it will be very shocking and bad. If the economy is adversely affected silver could spiral down to that 13-14 range, but it would be a very narrow window of opportunity to trade. I suspect a rather vertical rise in the price once people begin to panic for a rush to safe assets. It is safer to purchase physical metal and hold than try to time a paper trade imo. Physical gold and silver will be a safe way to preserve ones purchasing power in the years ahead. If the lights go out so does bitcoin. Lord told me “Brace for Impact” a short while ago.

JBernard
JBernard
July 25, 2019 10:15 PM

James: I believe I shared here in late-2018 that God showed me in a dream to go long SLV when it reaches $13. For that to happen, spot silver would have to hit approximately $13.80 Also, I hope this isn’t stretching it too much, but Ron Howard directed Apollo 13.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
August 13, 2019 6:43 AM

James, today I saw a broken grey backpack(close up view). I think it was a warning sign. I don’t hold any position of silver right now. So I think it was a warning signal to remind me not to entry the market too early. Now silver goes up to $17.5. I expect it will go up to $17.80.

Dan Worthy
Dan Worthy
September 5, 2019 7:58 AM

Had a dream last night,where i see a silver helicopter removing a trailer from a tall structure and bringing it down to the ground. As i watch close up the chopper is a dump truck backing the trailer into a spot off the road. I say to the driver I can tell some one good at backing up, they only do it once. Now im a little distance away from the truck and he leaves fast from right to left but doesnt go very far.I catch up with the driver and he tells me to pack my things for my flight.Another man brings me a going away present that is warm like something to eat (successful trade). The trailer moving from the tall structure might be Ron Howards behind the scene pass to the receiver going 20 to 30 yards and then tackled. The driver only had to back up once.Thinking that might be an upward move in silver after the drop today. I wasn`t in the truck when it moved from right to left (no trade).Flight home, some thing to eat, successful trade shorting silver.Was hugged by blonde lady before leaving. Hope this helps. Please pray before trading. Dan

Dan Worthy
Dan Worthy
September 5, 2019 8:13 AM

Something I forgot was I woke up several times in the night and was hearing the song Stay just a little bit longer.I believe I was being told not to trade this drop. Dan

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
September 9, 2019 10:59 PM

James, I haven’t heard you prophesying about silver for a long time. Are you still on the sideline?

R Cannon
R Cannon
August 7, 2019 7:17 AM

Wow! Silver spot currently at $17.07, up about $.52. This exceeds all previous mentioned tops.

Ali
Ali
July 29, 2019 5:16 AM

Does anyone have any revelation on what the long term price of silver is or what it will be once this economy crashes?

Robert
Robert
July 29, 2019 2:28 PM

Please watch this two videos from loveisgod7 channel. It’s about prophetic dreams regarding the prices gold and silver. In the second video he talks about cryptocurrency. The comments below the videos are also interesting.
I often watch videos made by Lois Vogel-Sharp. She also received the message to buy precious metals.

Bill F
Bill F
July 29, 2019 7:52 PM

Some time ago I was praying for confirmation on the Z3 revelation cryptos from a non-Z3 source and was lead to this site–loveisgod– that you mention Robert. Very encouraging to hear this insight from an outside source. He specifically talks about ETN, RDD and XLM in the context of the coming wealth transfer. I was curious as to how he came up with these specific cryptos so I emailed him and asked him, without divulging that I already knew of these. He responded that he learned of them in a dream or dreams. Hopefully he is telling the truth and he hasn’t been on Z3! I get a very positive spirit witness about him so there you go! His videos are well worth a listen.

Robert
Robert
July 30, 2019 6:47 AM
You are right Bill. This was a legitimate question because some dreams are from God, others from the devil and many others are created by our own imagination without realizing it. Our mind can be easily influenced. Many times our mind creates various dreams at night that have no connection with reality because of the imagination during the day. The monk Serafim from Sarov said: “The imagination is the bridge of the devils to the mind and then to the soul”. Paisie wrote: “Imagination is an extremely dangerous land, used par excellence by the devil. Through the imagination, the devil strives to decisively influence the human mind. Parents (orthodox monks) clearly distinguish the work of imagination from the true work of divine grace. This work of the Holy Spirit is perceived in a state of “awakening”, in full knowledge, and always outside the realm of imagination.” Actually this “awakening” donesn’t refer to the action of not sleeping at night. The Greek term is “nepsis” and has no English correspondent for translation. “Nepsis” is a spiritual state of awakening, compared to the state of a person when he does not sleep, the state of alertnes, a state of heed and attention to the movements of the soul and thoughts. Our thoughts can deceive us. I read a lot from “The Philokalia”. Philokalia is a collection of texts written between the fourth and the fifteenth centuries by spiritual masters of the Orthodox Christian tradition. Many texts are writings of Greek monks from the Athos mountain. Also in the comments below the video two people asked “why ETN, RDD and XLM” thinking that he read about this coins on z3news. He answered 5 days ago: “i was shown ltc ada rdd etn xlm and xrp will all increase greatly in time …..”. So… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 30, 2019 9:23 AM
Robert, I watched yesterday loveisgod7’s second video about a US volcanic eruption at a surprising location and coinciding with major spikes in alt coins with wealth transfer. I was not thinking about it when I went to sleep, but I had a very frightening dream earlier this morning: I was watching Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs clearing out rotten wood from underneath a porch of a house that was clinging to the side of a mountain or hill. There was a row of old wooden houses next to each other with porches overhanging the vertical side of this hill. Wood chips and beetles were falling on Mike Row. Further down a hill, I saw a swarm of flying beetles on fire and causing the trees and dry grass to catch on fire. Two other guys and I started to run down the hill to escape the grass fire that was expanding faster than we could run. There was a burning squirrel that was running in front of us. I ran up a hill where there was a nice looking house and thought to bust in and cover myself with water, but knew that the house would just be engulfed in flames, so I continued down the other side of this hill. I ran into a small stream or creek that burning rocks had just flowed in ahead of me and blocked this stream. The scene changed and I was further down the hills and about to enter a larger rushing muddy stream or river that was surging up and down. On the other side of this river, lava was shooting up and was the cause of the river surging. The scene changed again and I was inside a small office in front of my young lady boss who was on… Read more »
Robert
Robert
July 30, 2019 12:33 PM

Marcio, this is interesting because I see several warnings related to volcanic eruptions published on the site. I hope there will be no casualties.