“When you pray, you sound like a song to Me.”

On September 24 2017, I awoke in the night and heard the Lord talking to me about prayer.  My mind was quickened, alive and sharp, the way it typically is when He comes to me when I am asleep.

He shared with me His desire for all people who come to Him in prayer.  He said, “When people come to Me, I love it when they come as their unique and complete self, for I created everyone uniquely and individually.”

He said He created each of us with all our unique attributes and personalities, so that’s exactly what He wants from us when we turn to Him in prayer.  There can be no other way.  He highlighted the differences in my own children, saying, “I would not want your oldest son to come to Me with all of your younger son’s ideas and hopes, and vice versa.”

He said He loves it when we come in our best and truest authenticity, just as He created us because He enjoys who we are and loves it when we are our real self in our strongest emotions, or greatest longings. He loves the ways we worship Him and think and feel about Him.

He shared with me for a few moments His sheer joy and pleasure when someone comes to Him, not as someone else or by what they read or how someone else told them to do.  His delight is in our being our real self in all our expressions to Him.  He said, “When you pray, you sound like a song to Me. When you pray, pray in your own voice and not the voice of someone else.”

He said we “know His voice,” so we differentiate His voice “from the voice of another.” It’s the same way when He hears our voice.  He gave us a unique voice, one of a kind, and like us, He also recognizes our voice from the voice of another.  He wants to know our voice the exact same way we know His, for He delights mightily in what and who He handcrafted.

He also revealed that He and the Father look forward to our visits day and night, that they wait eagerly to hear from us with great expectation and that when we pray, they stop and listen with intense interest.

He said He has made us singularly and that we must pray to Him singularly. He delights immensely in His own creation of each person, so when a person tries to pray according to various modes of instruction, patterns, set standards, or like someone else, it actually stops up the real unique person He longs to hear from because He is not hearing from us the way He is waiting for.  He wants to hear from us so we should not to be afraid.

I cannot go into too much more of what I was seeing in the spirit, but only to say that He was showing me that each flower has it’s own smell, and each tree, each fruit, and everything He created, has it’s own aroma.  I could see the earth in all its’ creation in a flash of time in my spirit.  And I understood what He meant in the purest essence for each of us.

When we put off our truest self, He said it creates a barrier and our relationship with Him cannot grow, but when we come and lay down all our templates and be our beautiful real self, it reveals the level of our trust in Him and the degree of our ability to do so.  If we can tell a person how we really feel about anything, and then pray to the Lord without expressing our true radical feelings, hopes, and dreams to Him the same way, it shows our unbelief and mistrust, that we don’t really know Him as we should, or as He hopes for.  I understood this was said in the greatest spirit of His everlasting love for us, knowing our weakness, and having compassion on us.

The moment we pray to Him as our real and truest self, we finally begin a powerful relationship that cannot be eclipsed.  We begin to sense our spirit man growing much stronger and stronger, and His presence always immediate, because it will be then that we will know the secret of the abiding life. There will be a limitless happiness and joy we didn’t know existed, which enters our eternal life going before us, and our mind begins to understand the eternal life in us, which lives in heaven with Him and how everything we do here and now, holds eternal value in the “World without end.”

Pray to Him now, and when you do, rise up in your most beautiful individuality and express yourself to Him completely, without fear, and discover this perfect, “glorious freedom of the Children of God.”

His presence remained with me through the night and when I awoke, He was still with me.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation
Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place. She is currently a cohost on A Minute to Midnite. You can visit her on the You Tube Channel, or at the website: www.aminutetomidnite.com

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 13, 2017 2:56 PM
This word given by The Father, through Joanie is directly, and I mean directly speaking to me. When, I read this post, I felt is as though the one person on this planet He wanted to hear this word was me. True testimony, I kid you not, this morning when I arrived at my job, I was walking around in sheds, and around the lot in the cool part of the lot, just speaking to God, making sure HE hears what I say. I started doing this a week ago, and I have been doing it every day I am at work, for about 30-45 minute time frame. Normally, I get down on my knees and pray multiple times a day, and do it this way, but I decided to do something different. I am the only who runs this lot, so I haven’t to worried about being bothered, and I keep my phone on vibrate. On this day, during my prayer/talk/meditation whatever you want to call it. I told the Lord, this is the only way I know how to talk to you. Because I wanted to be clear with Him. All these times walking praying/talking/meditating, I would say things like: “For all you angels, Jesus get this message to father, and tell Him I said directly out of my mouth, and if I could I would come up there directly to your face to tell you this. I refuse to serve any other God but you. I will not bow down to any other God but you, and your Son Jesus Christ. I will not bow down or serve Allah, Ashreth, Baal, Buda, Confucius, Delilah, Molech/Moloch, Mohammed, Mother Earth, Queen Of Heaven, Sheba/Sheeva,…etc (I just name off little). These little g’s are worthless garbage, and not even worthy… Read more »
Ed H
Ed H
October 13, 2017 3:37 PM

Matt,
I felt the same way brother. I pray when I’m working , when I’m driving, even when I’m watching a YouTube video and a thought comes in my head. Was always concerned it was not the proper protocol. But I suppose it’s like talking to a good friend .
Laying down in bed or jogging he wants to hear from us. Makes me feel much better about my crazy prayer meetings .

British Tom
British Tom
October 15, 2017 3:57 PM

Blimey Ed mate. I’m chuntering on all day to the Lord as soon as I wake up until I’m back in bed. Thanking , praising, asking questions, asking for help with things , wise cracks, praying for random people that catch my attention. Sometimes I remind Him that if I come over disrespectul at times I don’t mean to, I fear God greatly and dont take His presence lightly. Nice to know that there are like minded souls out there.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
October 15, 2017 5:51 PM

Yeah!!!! The LORD delights in that!!!

Matt Smith
October 13, 2017 3:48 PM

Amen!

October 13, 2017 4:15 PM

Thanks for sharing that awesome testimony Matt.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 13, 2017 3:53 PM

This is such a lovely word ! Thank you for sharing —it reminds me of an occurrence about 6 weeks ago -I had “made up my mind to start praying hard ” got up real early and it went really well -felt effortless (I knew HE was helping me) as my day started -I still felt “in the spirit “and just kept praying about all kinds of random things all day -I had much running to do around town and kept smelling this –JUST AMAZING -smell -like warm vanilla and fall spices -cinnamon and all spice – nutmeg- really warm -rich and deep aromas -little wafts here and there as i was in and out of stores -=went into one store and finally started asking folks -do you smell that??-just brushed it off -then was getting on the freeway and almost didnt make the curve and a big 18 wheeler slowed way down to let me in –(thank God) and I started to say prayers for truckers –WELL that smell JUST ENGULFED my WHOLE CAR!!! and I realized with adoration and total delight that it is the prayers of the saints acting as incense to a Holy God!!! HE takes MY BREATH AWAY and this words brings me much delight !!

Grace
Grace
October 14, 2017 12:25 AM

Bob Jones and Kathy Walters put together a list of what spiritual smells like this mean. They said cinnamon is the fragrance of creation and vanilla is milk and honey representing the pure word and revelation.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
October 13, 2017 5:09 PM

That’s amazing Heather! Those are two of my favorite scents.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
October 13, 2017 9:06 PM

That is so cool

Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
October 13, 2017 10:50 PM

He tells us to pray without ceasing. A lot of my praying is talking to him all day like I would If he was beside me. I think sometimes people would think something was wrong with me if they see me..lol. We talk in the house, in the car..where ever I am he is.

James Backwards
October 13, 2017 4:55 PM

Praise God! Crazy, but just yesterday I was praying in my car on my way home, like usual. When I finished praying, I felt that the Lord spoke to me….through the radio! I listen to KONO 101.1 (San Antonio TX)…Love songs (God is Love)…

“I’ll Be There For You” by Bon Jovi, then “I Would Die 4 You” by Prince…at this point I began to weep, thinking of the Lord’s sacrifice. As I started to cry, then the Bee Gees came on, “You Should Be Dancing”….

The Lord is mighty!!! Thank you for sharing this. Is it possible for my faith to grow any larger than it currently is? Yes. It grows greater every day, thanks to all the expressions of faith coming from my dear brothers and sisters!

Maranatha!

JB

Dennis
Dennis
October 14, 2017 12:27 AM

Ahh Joanie…. thank you so much for your obedience…you are truly a conduit
of the Father’s love and mercy to many. I could not help as I began to weep in reading these lines below:

“He also revealed that He and the Father look forward to our visits day and night, that they wait eagerly to hear from us with great expectation and that when we pray, they stop and listen with intense interest.”

Just to ponder this – that the Master of the Universe and His Son Jesus would be interested so as to STOP to hear from this weak and unworthy clay vessel.
I can’t deal with it fully – it is so far beyond being absolutely mind blowing !

I continue to weep in praise and thanksgiving as I reflect on the depth and significance of it all. Blessings to you Joanie and your household.

Thank You Heavenly Father.

Suzanne
October 13, 2017 6:55 PM
Joanie, Wow…this word is for me too! Such a beautiful word from our Lord and Father. How precious!! I am getting more and more understanding at how unique we are to the Father and it’s make me fall more deeply in love with Him. I had just returned from taking my dog for a walk (something I don’t get the time to do very often) before reading this. I just recently started using dog-walking time to pray to the Father and now I am finding myself wanting to MAKE time to take the pooch out. Well, tonight I tried praying prayers of repentance for the nation because so many are speaking that out in the body, that we need to be repenting for our nation. As I was praying, it just didn’t seem like it was flowing and certainly didn’t feel spirit lead and I had to ask the Father “how do I pray for the nation?”. I know it sounds silly, but I really felt like I just didn’t know how. It reminded me of when I was in the traditional church and during our weekly home group meetings, they would “assign” prayers to each of us in the group. It just didn’t flow and didn’t feel real…Anyway, I just spoke to the Father and said honestly, “Lord, I just want to pray your heart. Help me to pray.” That’s been a prayer of mine for as long as I can remember. This also helps me too in regards to praying in a group. I am still struggling with that…my prayers just don’t flow like they do when it’s just me and God in the wee hours of the morning. Because of this word, I am going to remain quiet from now on if I can’t just truly pray… Read more »
Rowena O
Rowena O
October 14, 2017 3:19 PM

My sister would pray aloud when dog walking and even when in the car with her unsaved husband for most of their long car journey, if there was something she was concerned about. Then she would invite the Lord to speak to her.And He did. It was just one long conversation.
She’s talking to Him face to face now in glory.

British Tom
British Tom
October 13, 2017 4:37 PM

Wow, even me Lord ? Really? Thank You Lord.

Annette
Annette
October 14, 2017 8:11 PM

This is a good word. I love the fact that I can be myself in God’s presence, and He accepts and loves me.

Patricia Owens
October 13, 2017 9:06 PM

Lovely!! I wish every one would read the book He and I.. Wow.. What love and mercy from our Beloved Jesus! One can get it from amazon.com. Awesome puts it mildly! God bless with love and prayers dear all who are dear to your heart. Patricia

Sue
Sue
October 15, 2017 12:26 AM

Thank you, Patricia! I ordered it tonight.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
October 14, 2017 12:37 PM

Joanie, as I read this, I knew what you were saying, just as I knew Him and what He was saying when I would take time apart from the world to spend with Him in my own unique and special way. It’s become a way of Him to know me and me to know Him and it is so very different from anything I had even imagined when He called me out to this wilderness experience forty years back… that uniqueness He created in me and through-out me was His Way which He wanted me to reflect Him in it…
That way He is leading me in is so different from the conventional ways of the world, my ancestors or those around me that it, frankly I believe, scares them and what people fear causes confusion and as Yoda said,
Fear lead to anger;anger lead to hate; hate lead to suffering!
I was trying to tell my wife that some of the things we are going to see in this ministry of Yah is not going to be pretty nor neatly packaged like we were lead to believe ‘church’ services should be…!!!???!!!