When He Dies, It Will Come

Most of the world is aware that the beloved evangelist, Billy Graham, passed away on 21st Feb 2018, aged 99 and this has marked a pivot point and a marker in the spiritual history of the world as we know it. The Internet and social media have been flooded with reminders of prophetic words given by many that this man of God’s death will usher in a season of incredible harvest of souls. The Word tells us that for this to happen, someone has to go out and bring the Gospel to those in need of salvation (Rom 10:14,15).

The title of this article is usually quoted as the meaning of the name ‘Methuselah’ as after he died, the flood came. However, digging into the Hebrew root words of this name reveal other nuances and it could just as easily be translated ‘mature man who is a spear’ or ‘a man capable of war, the branch’. The Hebrew word meaning ‘spear’ is derived from a word meaning ‘sent out’. So within the folds of the name Methuselah there is also ‘My servant, the Branch’ mentioned in Zechariah 3:8 and ‘a weapon sent out’.

Billy Graham said, “I despise all this attention on me…I’m not trying to bring people to myself, but I know that God has sent me out as a warrior.” Billy identified himself as a ‘Methuselah’; one sent out to war for souls. And he did this passionately for 83 years.

After he dies, it will come… what? Yes, judgment on a worldwide scale for wickedness, but also an incredible outpouring of the Holy Spirit to equip the harvesters of the final great harvest of souls. If a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it yields a rich harvest in like kind because each seed produces after its kind. What kind of seed was Billy Graham? He was of the seed of Christ and the fruit of his life testifies to that. Billy Graham’s surrender to Christ at the age of 16 represents one seed that fell to ground and died. That death to self and the flesh for the remainder of his years brought forth a great harvest of souls in the earth, but that is not all that Heaven has planned.

The transference of Billy to Heaven has marked the trigger point for the final season of rich harvest to begin. The original Pentecost outpouring on the group of 120 waiting in the upper room was but a down-payment and foretaste of the worldwide outpouring of the baptism of fire upon the surrendered ones waiting in the upper room today. For those who have prepared the soil of their hearts and nurtured the seed sown in it, we are entering the season of hundred-fold increase, of radical and sudden change, of the fire of God being deposited and shut up in your bones, propelling you into the harvest field.

Something important to notice is that the outpouring at the first Pentecost did not fall on the whole of Jerusalem, but only on those who had been obedient to the Lord’s instructions and who were prepared and waiting for the promised ’power from on high’. In the same way, the death of Billy Graham is not going bring an outpouring upon all who say they are ‘in Jerusalem’ or part of the Body of Christ. Many are called, but few are chosen – and why is that? Because few there are who are willing to pay the price and stay the course, being obedient to the smallest instruction and follow the Lord with all their heart. Few there are who are willing to wait in that waiting room for an unspecified amount of time, until Heaven decides it is time for the outpouring.

Many have tired of waiting and rushed out in the flesh and used the latent power of the soul to drum up a counterfeit fleshly sort of ‘Christianity’, full of excess and devoid of the Spirit of Truth. Many golden calves in worldly trappings have been danced around but no life has come from them. Only that instituted in Heaven’s time and in Heaven’s way will bear within it the Life seed that can reproduce Life after itself. The last 100 years of Church history is testimony to that.

From what I am hearing, this new season of evangelism will be totally different from the last. Many are preparing stadiums for mass salvation, and looking for the next big ‘man of power for the hour’, but I believe the greatest move of the Spirit of God in this area of evangelism will be one on one, the true Church released to operate in the power of the resurrected Christ to bring in the harvest!

Just as the disciples spilled out of that upper room, communicating in a vast number of different languages to those gathered around them, I believe there will be many different avenues and creative ways this outpouring will communicate the Gospel to the unsaved. God is going to use every ‘language’ He can to reach out to the lost and so His waiting set-apart ones will receive vast downloads of creativity powered by Love for mankind. No matter what arena you are currently positioned in, from the arts to science, Heaven is coming to give you God’s best kept secret blueprints, revelation and passionate creative expression for such a time as this, which pierces the hearts of stone and wins them for the Kingdom.

The outpouring on the 120 was the firstfruits fulfilment of the scripture in Joel 2:28-32. And now, with the death of Billy Graham, we enter into the season of the full manifestation of that scripture. Read the whole chapter again with new eyes. The amazing outpouring upon the young people and the old, the bondservants of the Lord, is taking place against a background of great shaking and darkness as the Day of the Lord begins.

The death of Methuselah and the start of the heavy rain in Noah’s day marked the beginning of judgment on the great wickedness of mankind on one hand, but the saving of the 8 in the ark, who were appointed to fulfil the plans for the next chapter. This little family of souls were in effect ‘the seed’; the DNA of a righteous remnant which God preserved in the husk of the ark until the judgment was over and the seed could be sent forth and bring forth fruit in the earth. When he dies, it will come; when he dies, a chapter of history is complete and the new one prophesied begins. When he dies, all preparation up to that point is over. A new season begins.

Neville Johnson spoke a while ago about the changing of the guard, which involves a retiring from active duty of one group and the release of another trained and prepared number. This will manifest in so many more ways that we realize in this season we have stepped into, but first let me deal with evangelism. I believe the big name evangelists are part of the old order. They harvested the harvesters of the move being launched now by the Spirit. As long as the harvest leader from the past season is still alive, the ones in the wings have to wait. But when the shepherd is struck, the sheep are scattered everywhere to do the work of the Kingdom. Elisha was not released with his coveted double portion as long as Elijah walked the earth. When Moses died, Joshua took the baton and ran with it, leading the people of God into the possession of their inherited portion in the Promised Land. They could not possess that portion as long as Moses was alive. His death marked the shift from daily provision of manna from Heaven for a homeless people, to eating the fruit of the Promised Land and possessing their allotted portion for themselves.

The old order and new order will be clearly visible side by side in the earth for a short transition season; Just as Jesus and John the Baptist both ministered in Israel for a short period. The old order is those who have ministered in the previous season, gathering souls. Unfortunately many gather to themselves, under the name of a man for the extension of a ministry. In contrast, the new order is the nameless, faceless ones, who seek not the glory of man, but are scattered by the Spirit into the streets to give out the last invitations to the wedding feast. They seek only their Father’s glory and Heaven’s affirmation.

The children of God are led by fathers in the Body who shepherd them and keep them corralled for the sake of numbers and income. The sons of God are led by the Spirit of God individually and no-one knows where they came from or where they are going to, except the Spirit Who leads them. They are unstoppable because they are untrackable. Who knows the mind of God except the Spirit of God and those to whom He chooses to make it known. This branch, ready for war, each possessing the territory allotted to them is terrifying to the enemy. Your people offer themselves willingly in the day of Your power, from the womb of the morning will spring forth Your young men who are as the dew (psalm 110)

Are you willing, waiting one? Will you go where He sends you daily? Heaven has a download for you and the graduation of Billy Graham has clocked us over into the chapter when the scrolls of Heaven are about to be imparted in a fiery download. Get ready to set on fire and sent – it may not be to the other side of the world. It might be to your neighbor or the person standing at the corner. Position yourself for encounter and impartation to equip you to possess your allotted portion of inheritance in Christ. Dense darkness is about to cover the earth but His glory will rise upon you. Billy Graham’s baton is available to the whosoever!

(part 2 to follow)

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Ambassador
Ambassador
February 24, 2018 2:46 AM

On the morning Billy Graham died, I forwarded the article written by James on Billy Graham’s death marking the beginning of the greatest revival ever to members of our revival team. One of the ladies called me and said, Revival started last night! She and her husband picked up our Apostle from the airport. When they reached his home, he began to pray and BOOM, a very heavy anointing fell on them. The Lord sent fresh fire from heaven, angels appeared bringing favor, curses were broken, the Apostle began making declarations, the Lord kept repeating REVIVAL STARTS NOW, REVIVAL STARTS NOW. This lady said she was still drunk in the spirit as we were talking the next day. HALLELUJAH!! This Apostle has been spending extended times alone with God (mini retreats) especially the last year. Of course, he is always praying without ceasing and lots of fasting but these trips have been on the mountain with God. Powerful. This is that!! Praise God!!

Christine Beadsworth
February 24, 2018 7:05 AM

Praise God!

Lori McNeill
February 26, 2018 9:28 AM

HalleluYAH!

February 24, 2018 10:40 AM

Thanks for sharing that awesome testimony Ambassador.

Ambassador
Ambassador
February 24, 2018 4:31 PM

Praise the Lord! We are hearing more testimony about the anointing that I wrote about earlier. After the first “round”, this couple went home, preparing for bed already in the wee hours of morning, when the Lord told them to go back and bless the Man of God. Back in the car, to the bank, told to withdraw X amount. As soon as they withdrew the money, BOOM, heavy anointing. They went to deliver their offering and the Spirit of God came down so hard, the lady was on the ground in the parking area and couldn’t stand up. She placed her hands on the Apostle’s shoes and fire came into her hands. The Lord said He was anointing them with the power to raise the dead! Now we have been under heavy anointing in the past, but they testified this new anointing is so strong, like nothing experienced in the past. Incredible!! But God is so funny, they had to be obedient to follow His instructions before this even greater blessing was released. I mean, in the natural, they had already been blessed earlier, they were tired, Apostle just getting home from a trip, why go back a second time? They could give him an offering any time, right? Well, that is God. Let us have ears to hear and be quick to obey even when it doesn’t make sense! We never know when God will release His blessings and we would hate to miss that.

Kirk
Kirk
February 24, 2018 4:10 PM

Yes, Christine, I agree with this assessment. This is the time of the ‘passing of the baton’ from the old wineskin to the new wineskin. For a short time, as you said, they will overlap each other until the new wineskin fully has control of the baton; and then – boom! Off to the races! I also believe this will be a season where the old form of ‘how we do church’ will radically change. We can’t keep doing kingdom business with the old unscriptural form of ‘church’ as we know it. The pastor controlled church has to give way to the organic, body of Christ, assembly of believers where Christ is the head of the church and all five-fold ministries are participating, not just a CEO pastor and his board. The new apostolic network of Spirit directed leadership and assemblies needs to come into formation in order to take in and disciple all of these new converts that will be coming into the church during the harvest. May God give us wisdom and raise up His leadership to form this new kingdom structure to build his new wineskin church in this season.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
February 25, 2018 9:38 PM

I was given a word during prayer this morning that after Methuselah dies, the flood comes after seven days. I wasn’t sure what it meant, Interesting, because I felt it related to Billy Graham, that his life 1918-2018 was 100 hundred years and a type of completion in God’s timing. It also has been 100 years since the Titanic sank, WWI, and the Spanish Flu hit the world!. Holy Spirit said the solar eclipse from Aug 2017 across America was a sign to prepare, though most treated it as an amusing moment.

Christine Beadsworth
February 26, 2018 7:20 AM

apparently the week when Noah and family were in the ark before it started raining was also the week of mourning for Methuselah. There are 9 days of mourning while Billy G lies in state at Capitol Hill and he is being buried on 9th day, 2nd March.
So for your word received that it starts to rain after 7 days from his death, that is 28th Feb! Perhaps the golden rain prophesied will begin to fall on the ones waiting in the upper room then…

Christine Beadsworth
February 26, 2018 7:22 AM

It is also Purim that day so the celebration of when people fo God turned the tables on their enemies. God has had me much in the book of Esther in last 2 days.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
February 27, 2018 8:57 PM

Oh My! That is encouraging Christine! What ever it is, I know it will be exciting, because the Lord has been waking me up at night to pray and prepare to receive something. I feel it will be so powerful! I just marvel at God’s awesomeness!

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 28, 2018 12:04 AM

Which means March 1 onwards the earth opens its foundations and also ‘rain’ starts falling. Bear in mind that the flood split the world into continents, so keep an eye on the tectonic plates, i.e. earthquakes

SandraM
SandraM
February 24, 2018 2:31 PM
Thank you Jesus and Sis. Christine for that post. This morning after going out of bed I was praying and seen in a vision what looks to be a torch with fiery flame. On my spirit I could hear the torch or flame of the Spirit. The night before, I have been through a strange thing..I could feel something like getting in the middle of my chest. Quite a strange feeling cause I cannot find words to describe it. I am also experiencing huge spiritual attacks these days. The Lord is allowing me to see the enemy’s attacks towards the Body of Christ or to myself. This is quite ugly stuff! Before going through that terrible trial and testing..I would never guess that such things do exist! As for what the Lord is preparing for the new age of Evangelism, he had me released that word of One to One ministry some days back. He is actually making use of so many among us to go to his Person of Interest on a One to One basis. I also believe that he will continue in that sense cause he is sending his harvesters to those who within the Body of Christ but have their lamps out of oil or to those whose names are written into the Living Book but are not yet spiritually awaken. Its what I can sense on my spirit. Lets pray to God in Jesus name, that we will be worthy of him to be among his harvesters of the end of time. May he bless us with that grace of willingness to crucify our old self to resurrect in him to bear the fullness of his spirit. There is 2 upcoming dates that I have seen in the spirit that are not yet come to… Read more »
Rowena O
Rowena O
February 26, 2018 2:32 PM

Sandra M, look up warrior prayers from those who do them on You Tube, in order to learn this discipline. Brother Carlos Orli, Pastor Robert Clancy,Dr Cindy Trimm, Apostle Tim. John Ramirez, an ex-satanist, teaches on the importance of such. Like knowing who we are in Christ, and cutting down the enemy during warfare. You may do this already. I’m new to some of it. Boy, does it give a whole new depth to the need to use our spiritual armour.

SandraM
SandraM
March 4, 2018 12:48 AM

Thank you Rowena, since 2016, ive been learning from them and from Holy Spirit. God has blessed with deliverance prayer which i do over myself and others when he sent me to them. Trust the attacks are dire hard over the forerunners and those called to rescue others. Am asking the Lord’s help to teach me and he remains the best Teacher of all. God bless & protect you. Thanks for all. We shall win. Victory is ours and to our God caused he has already defeated us for us. Now its our turn for us to have merits to enter his Kingdom.

Rowena O
Rowena O
March 4, 2018 10:35 AM

Yes, SandraM, I agree.

Christine Beadsworth
February 26, 2018 7:24 AM

27th Feb at 6pm, Purim begins. Victory over enemies

Diane Boneck
Diane B
March 3, 2018 8:10 PM

Yes, Sandra the attacks by the enemy have been so unrelenting lately. Every person I know who is in the Body is being beat up badly! We must endure, and we will, PTL! I thought also that the floods coming can represent people. It can mean Holy Spirit outpouring, and demonic outpouring. The Lord told me that we will be battling demons face to face. I already know it is true. Ask for more oil for your lamps! Our King is coming soon!

SandraM
SandraM
March 4, 2018 1:01 AM

Yes Diane, ive once seen a giant demon who came to me at first as a sparrow then he turned himself into a gigantic demon of numerous feet. He was to crush me with his feet. My arms were lifted up to protect me and ive heard myself saying loudly In Jesus name…it has then disappeared instantly. Fear had caught my heart but Holy Spirit has taken over position over that battle for me. He was hugely big, large with extra muscles. His colour was like light pink no hairs over his body. No matter how much big there’ll be but if we are walkimg faithfully in the Lord wearing his armour Eph.6:10, we shall defeat them by using the Lord’s name. It was not my only encounter with them..i feel sad for all those who are ignorant of what is really happening right now. People has started to think that i am nuts only recently some have started to believe that there is a spiritual warfare going on right now. If i am still alive its because its the Lord’s will. Ask of him through what i have been through and he will tell you. I pray for maximum souls to be saved and for them to get spiritually awaken. Arise & Shine soldiers of the Lord. This morning I have seen the fire of the Holy Spirit once again..let us welcome this outpouring over our life for we will badly need it in the coming days to fight & resist the enemy. Pray earnestly to keep our souls saved. God
Bless you.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
March 6, 2018 6:07 PM

I don’t doubt you for a second, Sandra. When I have been attacked, I call out Jesus’ name and apply the Blood of Jesus over the door post of my Soul, and they FLEE!!! I would love to feel the Holy Spirit fire much more. He is working on me. Glory to God Sister!!

Joel
February 25, 2018 12:08 AM

I’ve been seeing the number 38 incessantly over the last 5 or so years to the point where it is ridiculous. I have been given some meanings that I know are from God and I know it’s extremely important but when you said March 8th (38) I just about collapsed. It just clicked. Praise The Almighty!

Christine Beadsworth
February 26, 2018 7:24 AM

the Israelites were in the desert 38 years before arising and crossing over the brook Zered. This is when God said enough of going round and round. Time to cross over!

Mikey H
Mikey H
February 24, 2018 8:54 AM

Thank you Lord Jesus.
Wow sister, this is a powerful, rich download ‘deposit’ Word in season. I need to read this again and again.
You write …. There is coming in 2018, a mighty thrust of harvesters into the earth; those capable of war who are part of the Branch company, building the final parts of the true temple of the Lord. They are capable of warring because they have been trained through a very hard and long wilderness of refining and testing, and they are ready to receive the appointed final fiery equipping.
Yes yes yes Lord. There are many here at Z3 who have “been trained through a very hard and long wilderness of refining and testing.”
Its now time to “receive the final fiery equipping.”
And many have wondered and asked the Lord just why this has been soo hard and long with no end in sight.
Hallelujah.

Liz W.
Liz W.
February 25, 2018 6:20 PM

If you think about it this way, Billy Graham was actually 100 yrs old if you count life at conception, and I do. He died in Feb, and his 100th bday is in Nov, which is 9mths from now.

Lori McNeill
February 26, 2018 9:22 AM

Thank you Christine. The other day Aaron’s rod kept appearing in 3 different places in scripture and I asked God what he was trying to tell me. I am a new Christian and did some research on Aaron’s rod and was lead to Moses and the Exodus from Egypt. There were many signs and wonders. Aaron was the first of the priesthood of Israel. God also chose Moses’ brother, Aaron, to perform miracles with his own rod (Exodus 7:19; 8:5, 16). Remember when he threw down his rod it turned into a snake and it ate the magi’s snakes? I believe there will be a second outpouring of the spirit and there will be GREATER WORKS. (John 14:12)

Hebrews 9:4 tells us that Aaron’s rod remained in the Ark of the Covenant as a testimony of God’s choice of Aaron and Moses to lead His people. Aaron’s rod was also a reminder that God does not put up with rebellion against Himself or His chosen representatives on earth (1 Corinthians 10:10). Those who murmur, complain, and cause division within the Body of Christ are to be rebuked (James 5:9; 1 Timothy 5:20; 2 Timothy 2:23). God’s plans on this earth are far beyond any single human being. He desires that we work together, in one accord, to obey Him and reflect His glory.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 26, 2018 9:59 AM

Jeremiah was a Levite, and Irish history records him going to Ireland.

John rasmussen
John rasmussen
February 25, 2018 10:37 AM

This is right on the mark. For the past 10+ years God has been raising up a host of harvesters across the world; ordinary men and women in many cultures who share Jesus one on one and then disciple those they lead to Christ in organic small simple churches. hundreds of thousands coming to Christ quietly under the radar because there are No stadiums. No big names. Little reporting of numbers And not much money involved. Praise God such work does not attract those who love power, money or fame. Billy was a humble man even though his Ministry was from a stage. this final move of Gods spirit will now take off through harvesters and disciple makers who get no stage. Billy graham was a model of keeping the gospel message simple and central. let’s do the same. Only now were an army of termites. Kill one if you like but there are thousands more right behind.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
February 24, 2018 4:33 PM

Awesome word Christine! Thank you!