What is Coming Upon You Has Been Determined From Days of Old

eve

On April 11 2016, I was reading to my family Isaiah 10 during our reading and teaching time.  I was going over how it seemed to me to parallel the United States today and what we are heading into.  Then we read the vision given to George Washington.  We were almost finished when Holy Spirit fell on my wife and she started weeping.  Then the Lord spoke the following thru her:

“My sons and My daughters, pay close attention for tragedy has befallen you.  You have taken the way of the righteous and you have trampled it under your own selfish ambitions.  Turn your eyes and your ears to Me and listen.  For what is coming upon you has been determined from days of old.  Even at the time that I cast the serpent from heaven, he has made his mark upon this earth, and he has laid claim to land that does not belong to him.  So I must purge the evil from among you.  I must purge the evil so that righteousness and holiness will come into the place of honor again.

My people you have rolled in the manure as a dog rolls in manure and you have covered yourself with filth and your stench rises up to my nostrils.  I must clean you and cleanse you, I must purify you.  And I will use those who have turned themselves over to the enemy, I will use them to purge My land and purge My people.  And just as I did with the Assyrians, I will turn my judgment to them and I will wipe them out.

But know that I have wept over you because you turned from the path that I have set you on.  Even as an infant nation there were those among you who sought to mislead and misguide for their own selfish gain, and like children you followed them.  Like sheep you followed them into greener pastures, but they were wolves leading you away to fill their own bellies and their own pockets, to feast on your flesh.  They were not taking you to greener pastures for your own good, but they were taking you away from Me and you followed.  You did not harken to My voice; you did not listen to the ones I sent to warn you.  And like sheep you have been led to the slaughter.  Prepare for the cleansing!  Prepare for the judgment!  For surely it will come!”

And then Deb saw a vision and received a word from the Lord:

“I just see a dark cloud and then I see burst of light shining thru the darkness reaching up towards heaven.  These are the shining ones that will go forth in the aftermath of the judgment and they will be as the voice of Elijah the prophet saying, “The Kingdom of heaven is at hand”.

The Lord says, “It is then that My Son will come.  He will come as the Lion of the tribe of Judah.  And He will gather My people together and peace will reign.”

24 Therefore thus says the Lord God of hosts, “O My people who dwell in Zion, do not fear the Assyrian who strikes you with the rod and lifts up his staff against you, the way Egypt did.
25 For in a very little while My indignation against you will be spent and My anger will be directed to their destruction.”
26 The Lord of hosts will arouse a scourge against him like the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb; and His staff will be over the sea and He will lift it up the way He did in Egypt.
27 So it will be in that day, that his burden will be removed from your shoulders and his yoke from your neck, and the yoke will be broken because of fatness. (Isaiah 10:24-27)

Darrell and Deb Sansom

Author: Darrell and Deb Sansom

The Lord has been calling Darrell and Deb Sansom and preparing them for the 22 years they have been married. They work as a team in everything from their business, their farm, raising their kids, and enjoying the ministry God has called them into. They minister everywhere they go, just in everyday life, but things got really serious two years ago. The Lord started speaking into their lives and nothing has been the same since. They went from struggling in churches to learning to hear and walk by faith.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
May 22, 2016 2:33 AM

Amen. Do not be afraid of the refiner’s fire. It is a purifying fire, not a destroying fire.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 13, 2016 10:22 AM
Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 12, 2016 7:13 PM

Did John Paul Jackson prophesy God would bulldoze Donald Trump into the White House?? Many say yes.

david lighto
david lighto
May 11, 2016 9:33 PM

Luke 10:21 Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight…..
Revelation 6:13
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.14The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.…
Joshua 10:13
And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
Matthew 24 :37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be..
Matthew 16 :3
And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the TIMES?
Matthew 24 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Summer will be Winter, = NO CROPS! f

steve kelly
May 11, 2016 5:21 PM
I was in prayer on January 24, 1993 and the Word of the Lord came unto me in this manner… Revelation 22:10 – 1John 2:8 – 1John 3:3 – Revelation 18:2 – 2Corinthians 6:17-18 – 1Peter 4:17 – Hebrews 12:25-27 – Romans 13:12 – Mark 7:10-13 – Matthew 5:44 – Luke 6:28-30 – James 4:8-10 – Revelation 22:17. I did not know what these Scriptures said but I wrote down the Books, the chapters and the verses just as I had been given them of the Lord and then I went to the Word to discover what, if anything, they meant. That is not to say that Scripture, in and of itself, could have no meaning for we know that “Every Word of God is pure” (Pro 30:5a). I just did not know if what I had received would make any sense as I had never before had this occur in such manner. I will share with you what the Lord had me write, with respect to these references. Thus says the Lord, “The time is at hand, the darkness is past, the light has come.” What time you say? It is the time for the purification of My saints. Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. Wherefore come out from among them, and be you separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God. See that you refuse not Him that speaks. For if they escaped not… Read more »
Bobbi Mercer
May 11, 2016 11:27 AM
Thank you….and this is what the Holy Spirit is after in each one of His children…. CHAPTER 12 Why the Church Is Not Walking in The Power of the Lord of Hosts Ecclesiastes 3:15…”That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God require that which is past.” The end times speak of Elijah having to come first. The spirit of Elijah came through John the Baptist, to prepare the way of the Lord, by calling people to repentance. Malachi 4:5 “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord…..” Elijah is a “type” of an overcomer. Elijah had to fight the prophets of Baal and the great “whore”, Jezebel, that mistress of witchcrafts. 2 Kings 9:22; Nahum 3:4… “Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well- favored harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts.” Which in reality IS the spirit of the carnal mind in each of us!……..That is why He declares: “And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2. The reason the Body of Christ, His Church, is not walking in the power of the early Church, is because we, individually, have not divorced the “Baals” which are in our hearts and minds, i.e. “heart idols”. The Lord commands us to: “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.” 2 Corinthians 6:17. Also in His Word: “Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the… Read more »
Ruth
May 10, 2016 10:51 PM

Amen God bless you.

John Barry
John Barry
May 10, 2016 8:20 PM

Amen Darrell & Deb , The King is coming ! Blessings too you both .