West Coast Natural Disaster Prevented Through Prayer

disaster

I have a personal story to share about prophetic dreams. The Lord took me into a time of prayer, fasting and repentance that was incredibly intense (some call this travailing) on May 30th, 31st and June 1st – 3rd. I contacted some other intercessors, and they were feeling this incredible burden to pray and intercede in repentance as well at the same time.

On the night of Wednesday, June 1st, our middle son (age 21) was given a prophetic dream that lasted all night. His dream had some very specific dates. It was clear from the dream that a natural disaster struck the West Coast from Bay Area and then north along the Pacific NW coastline on Friday, June 3rd. As a result of this natural disaster, millions died, the national economy and government collapsed, Obama declared martial law and stayed the Presidential election to remain in office. The dream ended after over eight plus hours with our son being led off with a group of Christians to be executed by our government.

Well, praise the Lord, the natural disaster on June 3rd never took place. The Lord was trying to show me that we have hope through prayer, repentance and fasting. Up until this experience, I had become largely hopeless about the fate of our nation. I am not saying that we have any guarantees concerning this upcoming election, and our nation certainly deserves judgment. However, the Lord’s desire is see our nation redeemed back to Him and to use our nation to usher in the Great Harvest. It is not the Lord’s desire to have millions of Christians killed in FEMA Camps by a corrupt government regime.

Peace and Blessings through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Author: Julia Louise

Julia Louise is a wife, mother of three sons, and part time professional residing in Spokane, Washington. In 2011, after a season of what she refers to as the Dark Night of the Soul, the Lord Jesus started to reveal to her prophetically that we had entered into the last days marking the Return the Lord. This journey first began when she started to randomly see the Seal of Ezekiel or Seal of God on people’s foreheads. This seal is the Hebrew letter (Tav) referenced in the Book of Ezekiel and Book of Revelation. It appears as a darkened cross in various sizes on the foreheads of people who have rended their hearts to the Lord. She later learned those who possess this Seal of God will be divinely protected through the coming judgments and are destined to enter the New Kingdom.

Casey Toda
Casey
August 3, 2016 7:33 PM
Thank you for posting this word! We need real hope right now and a course of action that is of The Lord. I feel that this Word is totally from God and He wants us to pray, repent, fast and intercede and believe that in doing so we are coming into agreement with His Heart for His Will. I experienced a lesson from The Lord last week and it came in the form of a testimony from Shawn Bolz. Shawn is very prophetic and walks with The Lord closely. He shared a story about a time where his spiritual father, Bob Jones who was a well known prophet, and him had a disagreement on what God was saying about God’s judging a location. Shawn had gotten a word from The Lord that he was to move out to California and to plant a church in Los Angeles and that from it God would make it one of the most fruitful times of his life yet. Bob had told him that if he moved there that would be the end of him basically because God was judging California and there would be a massive earthquake to destroy the state and surrounding West Coast. Shawn described it as a very challenging decision to believe what he felt like God was telling him to do because it was conflicting directly with what Bob Jones was saying what God was telling him. Shawn went on to describe that he and Bob never serperated in their relationship because their spiritual bond was far greater than their disagreement. When Bob saw the word that Shawn had received from The Lord come to pass and the word he had received not come to pass, he was puzzled. They ended up praying and talking and it was revealed… Read more »
michael c.
michael c.
August 4, 2016 2:58 PM

Hi Casey,
Thank you for sharing this. I appreciate hearing this testimony.

Mar R.
August 3, 2016 7:02 PM

Wow. About this time I had a vision. I didn’t write down exact dates though but it could have very well been the same weekend. I live on the west coast. In this vision I was holding back what appeared to be a giant tsunami on the coastline. I knew it was the West coast but I just figured this was just some sort of metaphor for darkness coming on the land. The ocean waters were dark and menacing. When I looked to the land I saw all this little pillars of light popping up in various places. In my heart I was overjoyed because my spirit quickened in the thought that the light or fire of the Spirit was at work.

I have also felt the Spirit call me to a season of more intentional fasting and certainly prayer. God is so merciful!

Mark
Mark
August 3, 2016 7:35 PM

To be sure, God’s will is never to destroy the very people He sent Jesus to save. I think it is important that we understand fully what God’s judgment is all about. His judgments are perfect in every way and are always meant to bring about repentance and restoration. I think that a lot of what is happening is more of a reaping what we have sown sort of thing. God will not be mocked.
We must understand both the kindness and the severity of the Lord. His Word is two edged and cuts both ways. So in His kindness and grace He sends His judgments where it is needed with the purpose of bringing change of heart towards Him. He judgments are intended to correct a direction that His people and the world are going in, in order to bring alignment with Him and His heart, so they are NOT destroyed. They are headed for certain destruction and in God’s mercy He releases His judgment in order to save those who can be saved, not to destroy them. He is trying to head off certain destruction. When His grace didn’t bring about change of heart, (n), He has no choice but to release His judgment, which will actually save many and help to align His people with Himself.
So when His people who are called by His name, …….actually pray and turn their hearts towards Him, especially when He calls to them, certain judgments are help back in His mercy for His peoples hearts. Yes indeed, let us seek His heart and His face and repent for our lukewarm hearts towards Him.

Casey Toda
casey
August 4, 2016 4:59 AM

This is an excellent post Mark. Thank you for sharing brother

Mark
Mark
August 4, 2016 6:12 PM

Hello Casey, this is Mark Kuntz from XP. I have been trying to get ahold of you in here for awhile. If you read this please email me at mkuntz@xpwebchurch.com Thank you.

Casey Toda
Casey
August 5, 2016 1:26 AM

Bro. Mark!!! I will email you!! So glad to find you on here!!

Mark
Mark
August 7, 2016 6:09 PM

Awesome Casey, can’t wait to get connected with you again. We have been living in the Philippines for the last year. Email me bro.

lisa
lisa
August 3, 2016 9:10 PM

I am a friend of Clare and Ezekiel, and just want to make known that they don’t claim it’s only their prayers that made a difference.. (and those on their channel who pray with them) Many all over this World, known only to God intercede for these kinds of things as well.. and no doubt ALSO these specific issues. God doesn’t need any of us, but merely extends opportunites for ALL His children to intercede for various things. How many unknown souls we will never know on this side of Heaven also prayed as well. So I just want to get that straight in case anyone assumes that they are flattering themselves .. They realize their prayers are only one of many going out to God.
sincerely, lisa

brandy
brandy
August 3, 2016 11:12 PM

Her message made many uncomfortable in their spirit. It had nothing to do with flatteries. I have come across her channel on YouTube before and I prayed for discernment regarding her messages because they didn’t bode well with me. Please do the same and allow the Lord to guide you. Please don’t get upset, but her messages are contradictory and if anyone questions them, they are accused of being selfish or worse, accused of being from the enemy. Her teachings are rife with new aged doctrine. Please, pray for discernment, we are in perilous times and false prophets abound. God bless

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
August 4, 2016 1:47 PM
I am not very familiar with Clare du Bois apart from having read excerpts of her posts and the one post that was up here and later taken down. Based on what I share below, I am guessing my discernment skills aren’t up to scratch. Honestly, that post from Clare didn’t sit well with me either, but I couldn’t put a finger on what was wrong. Her core message in that post seemed to be that repentance can forestall judgment, and there is biblical precedent for this. This post by Julia echoes it. Casey’s comments on Bob Jones reflects a parallel theme. Even my last post “If America Repents, I Will Relent from the Destruction Against It” reflects the repentance message. And in the comments to my last post, someone did comment that she was seeing red flags. Others didn’t say it outright but did express concern about the content of the same, yet there were still others who were in agreement. So perhaps because we are fallible we can’t just rely on something not going down well with us to judge whether something was from the Lord or not? Now I did say that something about Clare’s post didn’t sit well with me, but I didn’t know what. I still am not sure. What I am trying to determine here is what was it about Clare’s post that was so “off.” After all, if a word doesn’t sit well with me, it doesn’t mean that the person sharing the word is at fault. The fault could be in me. Now, is there anyone here who can clear this up for me? I’d like more than someone advising me to just check with God because I did—this morning, out of a troubled heart. What I received was this: There is… Read more »
August 4, 2016 7:54 PM

I agree. Her message of repentance is scriptural as is the idea of God relenting from judgment when we repent. So I did not initially find anything wrong with it, but after posting it I felt uneasy about it, just as you described. I have advocated finding scriptural violations before claiming anyone’s word is false, but in this case the only thing violated was my inner witness and that only several hours after reading. For me, the lesson is to listen and rely more on the inner witness, even when my mind has no reason to be concerned. For as many as are led by the spirit, these are the sons of God. (Romans 8:14)

It is scriptural for God to relent from judgment, but there are also prophecies that must be fulfilled because they are written in the scriptures as a revelation of the sovereign plans and purposes of God, which means all who follow Him must be willing to accept. This puts those prophecies on a different level from words spoken through the gift of prophecy, whose fulfillment depends on our choices to either obey or disobey.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
August 4, 2016 9:50 PM

Hmm…that is a great point you bring up, James—to rely on the inner witness. I believe that is what the Spirit wanted me to take away from this too.

Incidentally, what you’ve written in your second paragraph is along the lines of what the Holy Spirit said to me during my last meditation when I put forward a question to God, asking him how would the prophecies of the book of Revelation be fulfilled if only a handful of people from a sinful world could keep praying, interceding, and repenting so that he kept relenting on judgment.

Thanks for replying.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
August 4, 2016 4:17 PM

Hello Sujit,

Re: Clare’s post and your very good questions. I first came across her site a few months ago and read some of her posts, watched parts of her videos and all I can tell you is that my spirit felt very uncomfortable when I was doing this. We all know that the enemy works under multiple layers of deception and likes to hide behind God’s word to ensnare and trap people into a direction they were not originally heading in….and I felt this was exactly what was happening here for me. I did not see any value in a thorough investigation as to what was truly going on as I felt it would be a waste of my time – I just trusted the Holy Spirit.

Bless you….

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
August 4, 2016 11:25 PM

Thank you for sharing. I believe that your last sentence (trusting the Holy Spirit) was the answer I was seeking.

Dean
Dean
August 4, 2016 9:58 PM

Over and over and over, people on this site have been assessing Clare du Bois by how they feel, or by their understanding of her messages.

In her recordings she often describes aspects of Jesus as if he is literally present with her, such as describing his clothing, the expressions on his face, shedding a tear, and specifically, dancing with him.

I’d also felt unease about her messages, and sought an answer concerning their source. This is what I found:

“Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.” (Mat. 24:25,26)

“Secret chambers” is “prayer closet.” She says he’s there. He says “believe it not.” For me, that’s “case closed.”

Brandy
Brandy
August 5, 2016 6:34 PM

Those are the verses I received as well, when I asked for discernment regarding her messages.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 4, 2016 4:49 PM
Sujit. I believe you are hearing correctly. I’m not so sure judgment has been delayed. Look at what happened in July. The bloodshed was practically unbelievable! August isn’t starting out so well with another shooting by police in Baltimore, an American murdered in London, all of the political and military upheaval in Turkey, Russia and the Ukraine and on and on. It appears Pastor Faircloth’s word was correct for July and Jeff Byerly (a commenter on z3) has also confirmed that word of bloodshed in July and beyond. Granted, we haven’t seen cataclysmic disasters…yet. But I think they’re coming soon. I’ll put it in perspective. This is complicated, but I have reason to believe that the next 2 weeks will be significant. Here’s why: if you go to http://www.truesciencealliance.org you can read all about how MAJOR changes in healthcare and pharmaceuticals are on the horizon. As a matter of fact, on 8/8 an announcement will be made regarding this which will go viral shortly after. Possibly tonight or tomorrow on the newsmagazine show, “Inside Edition” they may give a sneak peek, so I’m told. The reason I bring this up is, this pending announcement will flip healthcare as we know it on its ear. No one will be expecting it and the ramifications will be HUGE!!! With all of the civil unrest, EBT/SNAP being down and economic and political confusion and dissatisfaction going on; this announcement may add fuel to the fire. The next couple of weeks will tell the tale. People may get very angry who are unprepared. Many may lose their doctors and/or healthcare and pharmacy benefits. Many may become violent because of this. Honestly, I don’t know how people will react. All I know is, the chickens have come home to roost. Big pharma, certain doctors and… Read more »
Sujit Thomas
Sujit
August 4, 2016 11:22 PM
Hi, Ken, Thank you for the encouragement. I do not doubt that judgment is upon the world, even upon the USA. I guess I should have clarified about the “delay.” After encountering Clare’s post previously and then Julie’s post later, while having received messages to the contrary, I asked God if somehow he had relaxed his standards. Were just a handful of people repenting today enough to save an entire nation? I asked the Lord if I was behaving like Jonah. It seemed to me at least that his judgment was slow, and I had just read Clare’s post claiming that he had relented. I couldn’t understand that. Coincidentally, I had also just read Linda Clay’s recent post about judgment on the USA—two conflicting words, both claiming to be from God had me perplexed. I asked him what was going on. The judgments were supposed to accelerate. What was this “delay” I seemed to be seeing? So, I believe it was to address my question that he used the term “delay” in reply. He said he had not let evil engulf the land (which he called “delay”) because he desired a harvest among the Americans and likewise in the rest of the world. I was then given the understanding that though he doesn’t desire for anyone to perish, it wasn’t for the sake of the general population that he was holding back the full weight of evil. He was doing it for the sake of those called to be his sons and daughters so that they get right with him and don’t perish (Matt 22:14). Those who get right with him, he will preserve through the judgment, he said. However, his children have to get right with him, and they have to endure. Otherwise, there’d be no distinction between them… Read more »
Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 5, 2016 6:59 AM

I couldn’t agree more, Sujit! I don’t pray for a softening or a delay. Or for Trump to get in the Whitehouse or for anything else regarding judgment. I pray for the Lord’s will to be done on earth as it is in heaven, according to His will and timing. I also pray for evil to be exposed and confusion and chaos in the enemy’s camp. We are seeing both. Truth is being revealed about politicians and so-called war heroes. The DNC was a total joke full of chaos and confusion. I believe the Lord is answering those prayers. I think we will see even more chaos, confusion and exposure in the coming weeks and months. In short, I pray for justice and all that entails. I pray Micah 6:8. I’m fed up with evil and the people who get away with it. So I pray Micah 6:8 come to earth. Let justice be served for those against Him and mercy received for those who are on the Lord’s side.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 5, 2016 8:18 PM

Ken. Amen. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed you with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. In Psalm 45.

mem
mem
August 5, 2016 8:00 PM

Thank you Ken for the heads up. We will be watching very closely the next two weeks for what will unfold here starting on 8/8. This same timeline you mention also coincides with two very important dates on the Jewish calendar, the 9th and 15th of Av. Something is clearly afoot and it will require all our facilities to try to stay ahead of this curve

Catherine
August 5, 2016 3:29 AM

Dear Brandy, I felt the same. Many Christians can’t accept, that we are in the last days and everything not only the west coast will be destroyed. Last year I was in Laos for Mission and I asked the Lord: how long I have to do that? I saw a big catastrophe, New York was destroyed beside other places and the Lord said: when this catastrophe comes, you have 7 more years! I think, these 7 years will be the years of the Antichrist.

mem
mem
August 4, 2016 12:03 PM

“It is truly a sign of the end times, when people get more upset with those exposing the con-artist, than the con-artist themselves”

Art of His Heart
Art of His Heart
August 4, 2016 8:29 AM
The very first time prophet appears in the Scriptures is: Gen 20:7 Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine. Prophet- Strongs Heb #5030 / nabiy = A prophet or inspired man ( in Ancient Hebrew there can be an Aleph at the end ) ROOT From H5012: To speak or sing by inspiration ( He is courting us or singing to. SONG of Solomon was Sung in the Temple ) Also in some indigenous cultures a warrior would make a love flute and a song. The one that was drawn to his song was his mate. Some will sing the Torah when reading. Ancient Pictograph for Prophet. One who brings forth the inner fruit. If the person is a TRUE prophet – They will not put any other seed in you other than what was spoken by YOD HEY VAV HEY Genesis one to the last page of the Tanakh. It has to be the same seed. It can only bear seed after its own kind. R to L Aleph Bet Yod Nun Nun- Seed/ sprout / male seed- putting seed into; Nun is before the Bet which means it is being placed in the house (dwelling place ). if we are his temple of the Mighty Elohim of Israel. Continue, Heir, Seed- “Heirs to the promise” Yod- Arm- worship seed being planted in the house.. True worship. Can only come through the law ( instructions) and the prophets. ” Those that worship him MUST worship him in spirit and in truth.” Made by his hand and His hand alone. Bet- House literal;Floor Plan; Tent; physical… Read more »
Dean
Dean
August 5, 2016 11:38 AM

I hear bells ringing, because we’re really being taken to school.

Thanks for this AWESOME post!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 3, 2016 4:51 PM

Another message regarding praying and repentance. How long will He speak to us? When we first moved to TN on Nov 2010 Holy Spirit fell on me. The message was a shock as I was in the Bible Belt. I felt the Father’s Heart….and heard “My children, My children I call to you. You will not return to me….your hearts are hard as stone.” I was undone and wept bitterly. Sadly I have not seen change though I continue to pray for my area. Please hear the Father’s call to repentance to His children.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 3, 2016 6:04 PM

As Clare’s post was removed, should you desire a launching point for prayers of repentance please consider watching YouTube of Retah Mcpherson. Here are her PDF prayers http://www.retahmcpherson.com/Products/Prayers/tabid/245/Default.aspx . Retah brings much value to His Kingdom.

Peachey
Peachey
August 4, 2016 10:25 AM

This is a wonderful article about the mercy of God.

Jeff Byerly
August 5, 2016 6:16 AM
Peggy A.
August 3, 2016 11:00 PM
Mimi
Mimi
August 6, 2016 12:42 PM

I traveled to Cali on July 13th to the 27th to visit family. Twice during my stay I woke up violently sick to my stomach and both times the Lord told me to get on my knees and cry out for the state. (I live in Texas)
I was unable to get up until the Lord released me. He told me that whatever wi) happen there will be gradual decline within the next 10 years.
Pray for California! I have many relatives there and several are interceding.

Mar R.
August 6, 2016 1:50 PM

Thank you Mimi for your prayers! We certainly need them!