Weep and Wail for the Time Has Come

jesus_wept

“The time is upon you now. Weep for what once was. Travail and wail for that which is coming. Adorn yourselves in sack cloth and ashes for the day is upon you when you will need to HEAR MY VOICE. The day is upon you when you will have to use DISCERNMENT.

Where are the Prophets? Do you run and hide because disaster is upon you? Where are My prophets of old that speak of these things? Have the wolves shut your mouths? Where are those that speak prosperity, peace, and escapism? Have they too run into hiding for they know their guile?

I will strike terror upon this land, upon this people, for the transgression of sin now lies in the vomit of the dogs and like a dog, it always returns. Proclaim once again a Clarion Call to the people to arise and make ready for that which is coming and will soon enter your gates, your cities, your boundaries.

Oh weep and wail for the time has come! And no man escapes the judgment of God.”

Who passing through the valley of Baca makes it a well, the rain also fills the pools. (Psalm 84:6)

Note: The valley of Baca is the valley of weeping, reference also Psalm 23.

Interpretation:
The Lord spoke very firmly about this word. He is very concerned about all souls and what is to take place. His heart is for all souls to know Him and not perish.

The valley of tears, weeping really needs no explanation. We are entering that time now of things changing, shifting and of the warnings becoming reality. Remember, even though we will go through many things, the valley of tears, there will be blessings and protections for God’s people throughout what takes place.

WE MUST OBEY HIS VOICE IN THIS HOUR. IT IS CRUCIAL.

If you haven’t already done so, I urgently request you to fervently put the blood of Yeshua (Jesus) around your home ,inside, family pets, outside etc. What does this mean? Well, when we came to Yeshua (Jesus) we received a new heart and His blood that purifies and signifies His Redemption and forgiveness for all of our sins. Now, we put our place, that same blood, using symbolically grape juice, anointing oil, apple juice, or olive oil, representing who we are in Christ, and we place it on our homes, our vehicles, etc. as a sign unto Yeshua (Jesus) to pass over us as these judgments begin to fall.

If you do not have any of the aforementioned items or are not able to get them, speak it out in a prayer that you are putting or placing the blood upon your home and walk it as you say it. Yeshua (Jesus) will honor what comes from the heart. This needs to be done daily.

I have given this word as the Lord has requested.

In His Service,
Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

Watchmen.nfld
Watchmen.nfld
February 5, 2016 2:05 PM

The 2 witnesses whom God will send in the last days will show up, they are not hiding they are waiting for God to tell them ITS TIME…….
Im waiting for them to come and then we will know what to do, till then Focus on Jesus, do not fear man or his words, but fear the Lord!!!!!!!

Kristina
Kristina
February 4, 2016 8:40 AM

Thank you Bette for your post. I woke so early this morning with such a heaviness on my heart. I felt so encouraged reading this article and the comments everyone posted. We have a loving and good Father and we can turn to Him no matter what happens.

After I made my families breakfast and lunches, I took our oil I’ve set aside just for anointing and walked around each our our cars & anointed every door & corner of our home. What a blessing it was praying for our family and praying the Precious Blood of Jesus over everyone! Praying that we glorify our Father, Jesus & Holy Spirit. Praying for every individual who enters our home & vehicles. The foreboding feeling dissipated & the joy of the Lord filled my heart. Praying as the sun was coming up as I anointed our home, cars, dogs and boys I felt so so grateful for so many things & for this site! So many of you have really blessed me and I pray for all of you! Thank you so much and God Bless you each one. Your New England sister in Christ

Bette Stevens
February 4, 2016 6:24 PM

Keistina

Char
Char
February 4, 2016 3:34 AM

Early this morning, I was led to this passage: “And Jehovah, the God of their fathers, sent to them by his messengers, rising up early and sending, because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling-place: but they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and scoffed at his prophets, until the wrath of Jehovah arose against his people, till there was no remedy. Therefore he brought upon them the king of the Chaldeans, who slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion upon young man or virgin, old man or hoary-headed: he gave them all into his hand. And all the vessels of the house of God, great and small, and the treasures of the house of Jehovah, and the treasures of the king, and of his princes, all these he brought to Babylon. And they burnt the house of God, and brake down the wall of Jerusalem, and burnt all the palaces thereof with fire, and destroyed all the goodly vessels thereof. And them that had escaped from the sword carried he away to Babylon; and they were servants to him and his sons until the reign of the kingdom of Persia: to fulfil the word of Jehovah by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed its sabbaths: for as long as it lay desolate it kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.”
‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭36:15-21‬ ‭ASV‬‬
I am in intercession.

RH
RH
February 4, 2016 2:49 AM

I am so grateful for this website, as there are few local Christians to whom I can share my heart about these things. It seems that God has been speaking to many individuals for a long time about their living in the Last Days- direct Holy Spirit communication, which makes these testimonies all the more authentic.

Thank you, James Bailey for hosting, moderating this forum.

God does not communicate to me in prophetic dreams, but a similar gift makes me a kindred spirit in the Lord Jesus Christ, wtih those posting dreams and those sharing their own experiences with God. When I was baptized in the Holy Spirit in my late teens, God started giving me downloads of songs- music and lyrics together. In the fall of 2010 a Pentecostal couple prayed over my musical gift from God, and a new development occurred. Almost immediately I started receiving prophetic poems, commands, proclamations and other verse with different kinds of purpose. I received a very definite verse about the world Harvest of souls, just hours before I learned of the Japanese tsunami.

The following is one of the strongest words that have come to me in the last couple of years, since the releasing prayers by that couple:

“Calling all intercessors,
the patriots of this hour.
Band together.
Fall on your face
Confess in repentance
the sins of the nation
So God will show (the) mercy (of revival)
in the midst of judgment.”

Amen.

Amanda
Amanda
February 3, 2016 9:29 PM

I have never posted but I feel led to write this. Sunday night as always I have the blues thinking of Monday and the weeks workload. I was up every hour with this gut wretching feeling in my spirit as though something horrible is on the verge of happening. I say this because I was given my first prophetic message from God Dec 29th 2015 to prepare as the Lord is coming as a tidal wave. I have prayed about this over and over and prior to the message I have had 2 prophetic dreams in 2015. My spirit is shouting to me that the time is upon us and is very consistent with this message and other recent messages. Listen to the Lord when he speaks. I started covering my children in the blood of the Lord and praying the full armour of God on them. We are certainly entering the days of Noah. Thank you Bette

Bette Stevens
February 4, 2016 6:20 PM

Amanda
Your very welcome

Anna
Anna
February 3, 2016 7:42 PM

This morning (AUS time) the Lord told me I am not to use the word ‘align’ or ‘re – align’ in my daily speech or prayers,
because this is new age language and will be confusing to those who need a work of God done in their lives in order to come out of mixture.
Instead of the word ‘align’ I am to use the word ‘straight’ as HE uses it in, “Make HIS paths straight.’ ISAIAH 40 v3
and Habakkuk 2 v4 “Look at the proud; his soul is not straight or right within him, but the just and the righteous man shall live by his faith and in his faithfulness. ” AMP version

Carol
February 4, 2016 1:10 AM

As a missionary to public schools as a K-6 teacher in Northern California for 28 years, I can tell you of the power of words(and images for that matter) to persuade. So God is very right to keep reminding us to use His words (straight) and not counterfeit terms (align). The words creep into popular vernacular such as having your tires “aligned” instead of straightened. Satan has been very patient to turn the tide slowly against such common terms as piety, purity and self-control. You are now called a “prude” or “not with it” or in slang: “a drag.” The true word of God will be our salvation and testimony to overcome the lies of the enemy against our souls.

Diana
Diana
February 3, 2016 6:59 PM

I have been pleading the blood over my family, house, grandkids schools, my families jobs, and pets now for the last 4 years. I do this every morning. One day my husband was driving to work and he went right through an accident. He said I know it was the Lord! So our Father is ever faithful to hear ours prayers! Praise God!

Bette Stevens
February 4, 2016 6:19 PM

Diana

Kathy Blain
Kathy Blain
February 3, 2016 4:18 PM

Bette, I must say thank you.too. I actually before getting out of bed plead the blood over each door and window and name each family member in this also, the outside and the 160 acrea we live on. Due to winter and snow on the ground and me walking with a crutch, I can’t go outdoors. I also put on the armor and have been reminded of Joshua 1:9 and a lot of time quote in my mind Psalms 91—either in the morning or before going to sleep.

I have been going through warfare for sometime and two different people told me that due to what is going on with my tongue hurting and hard to know what to eat, is due to satan trying to shut my mouth about the end times we are going through, as I a lot of these out for those who have no computer to go to. I will not be silent when the HOLY SPIRIT speaks with me to share.

I never thought we would see the day when churches that once stood STRONG on the word would now have a mixture and bring in things of the world along with New Age by using other words such as contemplative prayer, contemplative spiritulity. My heart grieves to see this and have been crying out for every pastor in the town close by to be shaken to WARN their flock.
THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN James for having this web site to go to. Another individual reads these to her husband while is driving a truck (his occupation).

Bette Stevens
February 4, 2016 6:18 PM

Kathy
Your are very welcome……

OutdoorJon
February 3, 2016 2:40 PM

The other day several of us flew in a small plane to the Denver area. I may have around 60,000 to 70,000 hours of air passenger time, but this time I felt like I should apply the Blood of Jesus right before we touched down on the runway. Right after we touched down the plane spun to the right but we didn’t turn over. In getting out of the plane we saw the right tire had blown. Interesting!
Once at a school the new computer lab lady (a pastor’s wife who had been in deliverance ministry) said people should pray the Blood of Jesus over computers/internet.

Bette Stevens
February 4, 2016 6:17 PM

OutdoorJon
Thank you much.

Mark Sellers
February 3, 2016 1:34 PM
Thank you for sharing this word! God is so very gracious, kind and merciful to have given us so many warnings and messages of how to prepare to walk with Him in complete and total surrender and obedience!! 2 Peter 1:3 declares “His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.”!! The word “everything” means, well, it means EVERYTHING! Thank you Jesus! One thing that God used recently, to remind me that I need to stay humble and have a repentant heart, came as I was reading Revelations 11. Note verse 3, “And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” Did you see that last word? SACKCLOTH! God was telling me that I need to be “clothed in sackcloth” during this time! I need to be mourning as He is mourning, for the cup of iniquity is full. God’s heart aches, just as He said in Ezekiel 6:9 “Then those of you who escape will remember Me among the nations where they are carried captive, because I was crushed by their adulterous heart which has departed from Me, and by their eyes which play the harlot after their idols; they will loathe themselves for the evils which they committed in all their abominations.” God says he “was crushed” by their adulterous hearts and playing the harlot! This is a sobering time, like it or not, God isn’t all lovey-dovey-ooey-gooey-kum-ba-yah. Remember, He sends 7 bowls of wrath, not 1, or 2 or 3, but 7. He is ALWAYS Just and Rightouess in all of His Ways!! Praise God, His Faithfulness endures forever!!