Best of the Web – February 28 2017

Here are links to some of the most interesting recent news articles I found on the web today.

Trump Believes Obama Behind Leaks About Current U.S. Administration

US President Donald Trump said in an interview with the Fox News broadcaster that he is positive that Former US President Barack Obama and “his people” are behind mass protests against the current US administration and the recent media leaks.

All Hell Is Breaking Loose: Will We Survive the Soros Led American Spring?

Dave Hodges explains why we are in the early stages of a civil war that is designed to take down the United States. The New World Order must destroy the US because there is no place in the New World Orer for liberty and freedom.

Obama Has Tied Trump’s Hands

James Rickards explains why the damage Obama did to our economy has rendered Trump’s policies virtually impossible to implement.

The Fiscal Horror Show Playing Soon in Washington DC

David Stockman explains why the U.S. economy is quickly approaching a fiscal horror due to decades of deficit spending combined with events starting March 15, 2017.

Major Stock Trend Turn Coming in March?

Robert McHugh provides a technical analysis showing a cluster of Fibonaci numbers coming together in March, which often indicates a turning point. He believes the turning point will be a top in equities in March.

Anti-Trump Women’s Movement Teams Up With Islamist Terrorist

The Clarion Project reports on how the liberal left has teamed up with extremist and violent Islamists in its next salvo against newly-inaugurated U.S. President Donald Trump.

Obama Lacky Tom Perez Takes Over DNC

Matthew Vadum explains why the appointment of Tom Perez to the position of Chairman of the Democratic National Committee is more evidence of how Barack Obama has retained total control over the Democratic party, even despite their defeat in the 2016 election.

France: Deradicalization of Jihadists a “Total Fiasco”

Soeren Kern explains why the French government’s flagship program to deradicalize jihadists is a “total failure” and must be “completely reconceptualized,” according to the initial conclusions of a parliamentary fact-finding commission on deradicalization.

Raymond Ibrahim: Pope Francis Tears at History’s Walls Against Islam

Raymond Ibrahim reports on how Pope Francis continues to argue for two interrelated points that, while seemingly humane, compromise Western nations and expose their citizens to danger.

Google Refuses to Provide Any Evidence to Justify Blacklisting of Natural News

Is the shadow government coming out of the shadows by blatantly censoring anyone who refuses to comply with their agenda? Natural News founder Mike Adams provides an update five days into Google’s total blacklisting ban of the entire NaturalNews.com website. Google still won’t provide them with any real evidence of why they’ve been banned.

Obama Administration Shielded Ex-Nusra Militants to the Bitter End

Obama administration shielded ex-Nusra militants “to the bitter end” hoping to use the group in overthrowing Syrian President Assad, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Ryabkov said Tuesday.

I’m Exposing These False Prophets Once and For All

Charisma Editor Jennifer LeClaire has had enough of the foolish prophecies claiming the rapture is happening this year. She calls out a couple of sites in this post.

More Than 100 Christian Families Escape Sinai After Chilling ISIS Threat

Fox News reports Egyptian Christians are fleeing the restive Sinai Peninsula, some with just the clothes on their backs, amid a series of killings and an explicit call by Islamic State for its followers to target the minority group.

Calling All Z3 News Watchmen:

If you would like to share interesting news articles with the Z3 community, please submit links using our Contact Us page. I will then consider adding them in upcoming Best of the Web posts.

Peggy Ann
February 28, 2017 4:26 PM
Here’s a good article on an issue that the church should be addressing: Growing up in the church, I heard the pastor talk about how bad abortion is and how Roe v Wade needed to be overturned. While I am thankful for these sermons, I can’t remember much discussion about how I, as a member of the congregation, could help those facing pregnancy decisions. Aside from voting, I did not really know how to become involved in changing our culture of death. Unfortunately, too little has been done in the church to address abortions taking place within congregations. I was shocked when I first read the results of Care Net’s research on abortion and the church. Four out of every ten abortions are performed on women who were regularly attending church at the time of their abortion. These women weren’t just attending services on Christmas and Easter. Women told the researchers that the church was an unwelcoming place for their unplanned pregnancies. As someone who grew up in the church, I had to wrestle with the fact that many women find Planned Parenthood to be more helpful in their time of uncertainty than their church. I had to ask myself, if I want to promote the message of Abundant Life, what am I doing to ensure that the women facing unplanned pregnancies in my congregation are provided with compassion, hope, and help? I put my thoughts into a blog post, The Question Churches Can No Longer Ignore. You can read it here: https://www.care-net.org/churches-blog/the-question-churches-can-no-longer-ignore As we see new faces in our congregation this year, or those of old friends, I pray that we can meet them with the compassion, hope, and help of Christ. I pray that this message of abundant life would overturn Roe v Wade in our hearts and… Read more »
Lydia Hodge
March 1, 2017 10:16 AM
Thank you Peggy. This truly speaks to my heart. Sometimes it seems that the prolife movement within the church is more of a political statement with no practical application. I had a young liberal high school girl ask me questions about the prolife movement and the churches stance. Her question was why if we stand for prolife do we not offer more help and solutions to those who find themselves in a situation of carrying a child with no family support. I had to admit to her I struggle with that myself and it is a question I often ask. My oldest daughter found herself in a situation 15 years ago of being unmarried and carrying a child. She came home because she needed her family. However the church we attended at the time wasn’t equipped to deal with such a situation. A new comer to the church tried to reach out to my daughter and wanted to throw her a baby shower but the church leadership wouldn’t allow it but they offered nothing as far as trying to minister to her. It was a big disappointment to me that they didn’t even try to discuss it with us. I had to guard myself from being offended and leaving that church. I stayed and kept my heart open to what God wanted to teach me and my daughter who is super sensitive handled it well. My daughter completed a degree in social work and she has helped many struggling families. Sometimes I think the church just doesn’t get it. Does God not live in us? Aren’t we suppose to be fathers and mothers to the fatherless ? It’s not enough to say to the hungry be warmed and filled without offering them something to eat. It’s time for us to… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
February 28, 2017 8:56 AM

Thanks James , the left including the MSM propaganda machine are radicalizing and trying to silence the right & the truth . These town hall meetings are clearly organized to stop democracy and is causing the battle lines to form between left & right . At some point this will boil over into pre-planed violence and things will happen quickly . Be alert Brothers & Sisters , keep the Whole Armour of GOD on , we are in the Battle .

Pat
Pat
February 28, 2017 6:50 PM

And this on a Fox news site: Chicago area churches are planning a glitter Ash Wednesday, with glitter mixed in with the ashes, in support of the LGBT community. God must weep when He looks down at His so called churches.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
March 1, 2017 3:19 AM

Neville Johnson said that pastors will die in the pulpit. Surely judgement begins in the house of GOD.

Peggy Ann
February 28, 2017 4:36 PM

“Breaking Trump Fight against USA World Human Sex Trafficking epidemic” February 24 2017 news (3:02 minutes)

Peggy Ann
February 28, 2017 1:33 PM

This is an F.Y.I. from whitehouse.gov in case anyone is interested.

TONIGHT President Donald J. Trump will step up to the Speaker’s rostrum and give his first address to a Joint Session of Congress and to all of America.

You won’t want to miss this historic event. To see it live, you can go to https://www.whitehouse.gov.

You can also follow the address on Twitter @WhiteHouse and @POTUS, or by visiting the White House Facebook.

The address begins at 9 p.m.

There is still time to take our Joint Address Issues Survey and let us know your thoughts on how to Make America Great Again.

Be sure to tune in tonight!

Peggy Ann
February 28, 2017 1:36 PM

Here is the link to the “Joint Address Issues Survey” which you can still take.
This is referenced in my comment above. There is a section where you may write your personal thoughts, too.

Hope
February 28, 2017 11:13 AM

Nicely pulled together James…thank you!

Peggy Ann
February 28, 2017 10:33 AM
Kathy C
Kathy C
February 28, 2017 1:19 PM

Thanks Peggy—–My two cents worth—have one short wave radio in a safe
faraday box or trash can —the EMP could take it out if not protected .

Peggy Ann
February 28, 2017 1:30 PM

Great input, Kathy.

Peggy Ann
February 28, 2017 9:25 AM
“Normalizing Pedophilia: Pope Removes Penalties for Priests Who Molest Children” by DAVE HODGES (The Common Sense Show). [This includes a short 3:36 minute audio.] [Remember Mark 9:42 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.”— from Peggy] http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/02/27/normalizing-pedophilia-pope-removes-penalties-for-priests-who-molest-children/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=normalizing-pedophilia-pope-removes-penalties-for-priests-who-molest-children ******************************************************************************************* [These selections from ISAIAH 5 (KJV) come to mind, also, especially verses 18, 20, and 21. Also, I will note that the Hebrew understanding of the word “WOE” is very strong!—– from Peggy] 11 WOE UNTO THEM rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them! 12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands. 13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. 14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it. 15 And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled: 16 But the Lord of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness. 18 WOE UNTO THEM that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope: 20 WOE UNTO THEM that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter… Read more »
Peggy Ann
February 28, 2017 8:58 AM
Peggy Ann
February 28, 2017 9:06 AM

It is interesting that this word from GLYNDA LOMAX correlates with the DAVE HODGES article above. Wow. This is something to pray about and more motivation to stay in The WORD!

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2017

“Chaos”

My children, I have told you this is the Age of Chaos. Chaos will indeed enter into everything in this time. You have seen its effect in your political systems. You have seen its effect in your streets, but it is only started, it shall become far worse.

As chaos continues to spread, it shall enter into your houses. It shall enter into workplaces and schools and churches. If you allow it to, this chaos will steal away your peace and your joy and make you fearful, but I desire this would not be so. I desire My people would stand boldly against all acts of the enemy.
When chaos abounds, draw on My peace that is within you. Refuse to give place to it in your souls. Reject it at every turn, and maintain an even keel. I have left you My peace.

Matthew 24:6
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Mark 13:12
12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

Ephesians 4:26-27
26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
27 Neither give place to the devil.

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Peggy Ann
March 1, 2017 8:42 AM
Peggy Ann
March 1, 2017 11:39 AM

Here are some correlative posts that goes with DAVE HODGES stance that “aliens” are really fallen angels/demons. These are through Linda (Clay) Hasche.