Water Rationing Begins After Obama’s Face Appears in the Sky

obama_face

On February 15 2016, Heather Castro received a disturbing dream about President Obama. She shares her testimony in the video shown below.

In her dream she saw the sky turned into darkness. Then two beautiful portals appeared on opposite sides of the sky with colors like the aurora borealis. She also saw stars and hearts surrounding the portals and everywhere in the sky flickering like a disco ballroom.

She saw other people looking up into the sky mesmerized by the beauty, and she was too. She grabbed her sister’s hand and they started running towards one of the portals saying, “It is Jesus! It is Jesus!”

Then suddenly a giant face appeared in the sky next to the portal and it was Obama’s face. His eyes were glowing red. Behind his face was another being who appeared all white. She could not identify what or who it was, but she knew there was someone behind Obama’s face. When she saw that, she said to her sister, “Oh no! This is not good! This is bad, bad, bad.”

They turned and ran away from the portal to get off of the streets because there were soldiers wearing yellow uniforms with clear plastic coverings on their faces and hoods covering their heads. They were spraying people with a chemical from a bottle. Some of it hit Heather and felt cold like water.

Heather and her sister ran up to a house, knocked on the door, and a woman let them in. They listened to a report coming over the television or radio talking about water. She knew she needed to check the water in this lady’s kitchen sink, so she turned on the faucet. At first, it came out full blast, but then it slowed down to a trickle. It was coming out so slow it would take an hour to get one cup of water. She knew they were going to be taking the water away and rationing it.

Interpretation:

I believe Obama’s role as the false messiah is confirmed by his face appearing in the sky because Jesus told His followers to watch for the sign of the Son of Man appearing the sky (Matthew 24:30). Satan imitates God because he seeks to exalt himself above the Most High (Isaiah 14:14). The portals appeared to come from heaven and connect heaven to earth because Obama will be presented as one who was sent from heaven by God.

I believe the white being behind Obama represents the dragon, which is Satan, because this being remains in the unseen realm where Heather was not able to see. The dragon gives his authority to the beast, causing the whole world to worship the beast.

They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?” (Revelation 13:4)

The people around Heather represented the people of this world who will be mesmerized by the supernatural beauty surrounding Obama, which has nothing to do with his physical appearance, but is the result of the great deceptive power of the dragon, which will include false signs and wonders (Revelation 13:14).

The soldiers represent the forceful tactics of the beast kingdom that will control the world. The prophet Daniel described this kingdom as “a fourth beast, dreadful and terrifying and extremely strong; and it had large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet; and it was different from all the beasts that were before it” (Daniel 7:7). These terrifying tactics are also revealed in the verse shown above, “Who is able to wage war with him?” (Revelation 13:4).

Heather and her sister were able to discern the mesmerizing beauty was not from God. When they turned to run away they immediately saw the terror of the soldiers and felt the impact of their chemicals, but they were not harmed. God provided a place of refuge for them even through someone they did not know. I believe this represents the protection God will give His faithful servants who turn away from following the beast. It will not be easy because we will see the terror and feel the effects, but God will deliver us in unexpected ways.

Cutting off the water supply is another way to control and terrify people because water is essential for our survival. This tactic is like banning people from buying or selling for refusing to take the mark of the beast (Revelation 13:16-18).

I believe Heather’s dream is consistent with what God showed me about President Obama being the one who fulfills Daniel 11:39, which I shared in my post, Obama Taking Action Against the Strongest of Fortresses.

I find it interesting she had this dream in February 2016 because there is less than one year to go in Obama’s final term. By now, he should be a lame-duck President on his way out the door, but her dream reveals he is still a powerful and dangerous threat who has the backing of another unseen being.

During his seven years in the White House, we have not seen Obama openly displaying himself to the world as the false messiah. Nor have we seen him taking such extreme actions as spraying people with chemicals or rationing the water supplies. All of these things suggest Obama is only getting started.

Barb B
Barb B
May 3, 2016 2:53 PM

I read this post an hour before work yesterday and about an hour after I started working the Town I work in lost its water. I felt it was confirmation from the Holy Spirit. Many of the businesses had to shut their doors. While at work I was able to talk to many sleeping Christians about what I read on z3news, most know something is going on but don’t look or don’t want to see. On all but one family I talked to the Holy Spirits presence was there. I have learned that when He isn’t there to shut up. I pray God opens their eyes! I do believe one message can have more than one meaning and this seem’s like one of them.

Peachey
Peachey
May 2, 2016 4:38 PM

FYI – I heard there is AIRO solar water collector that is coming out but the end of the year, that will distill about 16 oz of water an hour, out of the air. They currently have other units but they need 400-600 watts of electricity to run.

Mary
Mary
May 5, 2016 10:37 AM

Electricity is the down side to a lot of this stuff. It is truly hard to think of every scenario when prepping. However, I came to the conclusion that where I lack, someone else, or the Lord, will provide. No worries and No Fear!

Mark Sellers
May 2, 2016 3:07 PM

I was praying about this just a little while ago, and kept thinking/hearing “The Living Water” from John 4. Is this another warning that they’re preparing on coming after us follower of Christ, who have ‘streams of living water’ flowing out from us?

Mark Sellers
May 2, 2016 3:20 PM

And here’s an article that just showed up in my Inbox stating we’re under attack (as Christians), and these are things just from the month of April! http://www.onenewsnow.com/perspectives/michael-brown/2016/05/02/7-sure-signs-america-has-declared-war-on-our-faith

Kyle S
Kyle S
May 2, 2016 8:57 PM

A friend of mine with a campus missions organization told me that the administration at a large school in Austin (possibly UT, he didn’t say) told his organization that they were not allowed to tell the gospel to others. They were also explicitly forbidden to hold conversations with others and turn it towards the gospel.

The scary thing I see here is that the prohibition is not like, for example, China where the government is enforcing from the top-down. My friends and I went to China and if you sneezed and it sounded like the word ‘Jesus’, you’d be surrounded by a handful of students asking about Jesus wanting to engage in honest conversation.

What scares me is that the above prohibition at the campus is culturally driven from the bottom up. The students at the campus complain that they do not want to be bothered by these gospel messages.

DENNIS MANNING
May 2, 2016 7:04 AM

Berkey Water Filters Provide Clean, Fresh Drinking Water At Home and In Disaster Relief………….http://inhabitat.com/berkey-water-filters-provide-clean-fresh-drinking-water-at-home-and-in-disaster-relief/………….a few years ago, I bot 3 BERKEY WATER FILTERS……..so I can drink from the ditch, urine, etc,,,,,,the Red Cross uses these when they go to the polluted areas of the 3rd world……..they require NO batteries, electricity, pressure, pipes, etc…….it is gravity feed that pushes the water thru a crystalline? filter………seems like I paid about 300?……

brian
brian
May 4, 2016 9:50 AM

also filters from http://www.sawyer.com. another is the “water straw”
apart from food this has been a driving concern of mine for years. one can eat grass if one must but one must drink

Beverly David
Beverly David
May 2, 2016 5:21 PM

Dennis, I finally decided this weekend to order the Berkey. Was asking a friend today about hers. At this point it is imperative everyone one has one. Alex Jones said in some areas, they started putting ammonia in the water. With all the GMOs and bad water, it is no wonder people are so sick and getting cancer. It is a way the Illuminatti is trying to get rid of us.

Carol
Carol
May 2, 2016 5:11 PM

Great machine! I have it too, as do many of my friends. My prayer is people wake up while they can still purchase these life giving options. God gives us His spirit and a brain, let’s use both.

MM
MM
May 2, 2016 8:35 AM

Water will be essential. Fortunately we are not on city water. We have our own well in the yard, and a generator wired up to run a few essential home systems including the well pump. Also get yourself at least one water storage bin to pump water into so you can access water without running the generator all the time. You can find food-grade 275 gallon liquid totes that are set up on skids for about $100 each. If you feel the Lord may be relocating you, my advice is to get a place with private well and septic. If you can provide water to those who have none, you have a ministry platform.

John K
John K
May 2, 2016 1:08 PM
This taking of dreams and visions literally is ‘killing ‘ me. The word of God ordinarily is in parables and proverbs. That the wise only should decipher. Obamas face appearing in the sky, amidst diverse aurora like signs, would infer to a timing; that Obamas rise in power and during his tenure would have the signs fulfilled. The white figure behind him thus would be none other that the righteous Christ. (White for purity and righteousness) Aurora as multicolored for mixed signs deciphered diversely. Not that Christ supports Obama’s ways, but rather that during his Obama’s tenure, immediately the Son of man shall be unveiled. The spirit uses the same symbols throughout eternity to infer specifics. Water for instance refers to truth and revelation. In Sanskrit, its the same name sound ma that infers truth or water. The idea of water as truth likewise encompasses the properties in they both. Water is expedient to earth based life forms, and so is truth. Both are universal in nature. Fresh water is the purest form as it is for unadulterated truth. Both water and truth when added into of solutes changes their nature and looses their purity. Thus a lie is symbolized in water that is polluted. Where truth is for the fresh water. The source of they both is the heavens, but once they rain on earth, depending on how they are received, some water/truth immediately is polluted by the earth. Other percolates within the mountains and maintains its purity. Any that falls within city premises is immediately polluted. The best way to receive fresh water/truth is from the unpolluted source. Most of the water covering the earth is salty, the kind that has no flavour, and such too is the information on earth, mostly lies. The recycling of water to… Read more »
Carol
Carol
May 2, 2016 5:20 PM

Be careful using “white” to assume it’s Christ. The First rider on the “white” horse is Antichrist! The Spirit behind Obama is Satan himself.

Anonymous
Anonymous
May 2, 2016 12:24 PM

On 1/19/16 I dreamt that I was in my current house (I usually dream of other houses that I have lived in or houses that I have never seen before) and I heard a lot of commotion in the front of the house in the little lane I live on. There were a lot of cars and even a U-haul that was being pulled by a car. A lady was getting out of her car and said to me, “There isn’t any water!”. I had the idea that they were leaving their homes permanently. I live in an affluent neighborhood and I know that people are not prepared for something like this to happen.

Mary
Mary
May 2, 2016 9:03 AM

I have done some preparing, I one thing I have is the Sawyer Products Mini Water Filtration System
• Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes 16-ounce reusabel squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger. $18 each. I would highly look into this as it is affordable. They make bigger systems that they send over seas to 3rd world countries – If I am remembering right – Another thing is just fill up solid reusable bottles, like juice bottles. I bleached them overnight, then rinsed and put a few drops of bleach in, filled them up and stored them. milk jugs are really not reliable as they break down and leak. I have saved Soap detergent jugs (I big the big stuff from Sams), you have to do laundry, so why not use those to hold water for hand washing laundry. We have 55gal plastic drums we bought for $15; they were from the pop factory. There is SOOOOO much info out there, that if you haven’t done something, you might want to hurry and start. Like Rick Wiles asked the Lord, “How are the poor supposed to prepare and store food when they can’t afford it” and the Lord replied, “I can’t multiply if they don’t share (don’t have anything)” (paraphrased of course) – We still have the same God that multiplied the fish and loaves, and I believe with all my heart, he will use what you have to make up for my lack, and vise versa. That is where the family of Christ comes in…we all have different skills, materials, needs, etc, and that is where we must take care of one another, love one another, as Christ has instructed us too. Many Blessings to all!

Carol
Carol
May 2, 2016 5:14 PM

I have the Sawyer for my Bug out bag. It’s portable and personal. The Berkey’s are ultimately various household sizes, all good options.

brian
brian
May 4, 2016 9:51 AM

apologies mary i hadnt seen your post re sawyer filters. i am in australia and had a dozen sent here – also got my sister to buy some when she was in the us recently

Mary
Mary
May 5, 2016 10:19 AM

I haven’t used it yet but grateful I have some. Also Have a Katadyn filter that was used on a BSA High Adventure Canoeing Trip in Canada. No one came home sick!

brian
brian
May 5, 2016 11:43 PM

there is also a gadget called a steripen. uses uv to sterilise the water. wish i had one in india those years ago.

Mary
Mary
May 6, 2016 3:31 PM

I specifically bought that and used it along with the Katadyn in Canada. I think I was over doing it, but I have no protective lining in my bladder and was not about to use iodine tablets for fear they would cause a flare, thus ruining our trip. Which OH MY GOSH, I wish I could do again, beautiful, quiet, wonderful adventure!

Jessica Leggett
May 2, 2016 8:19 AM

We have A Berkey too, However, as far as I know they only deliver the outdoor system to California. Unless it has been changed, the company was restricted because they didn’t disclose their patented formula of the water filters. But, at least we were able to buy that model, even though it uses the same filters so I really didn’t understand the logic there. Also, “aquapail” is a really neat filter, cheaper and more portable. Here is a video about that option. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFL6zqGbPFU

Francisco Frontera
Francisco Frontera
May 2, 2016 9:00 AM

Check out CWAST «org» in Canada. Also Water Aid International.

It’s free info and independent of manufactured cartridges.

Shalom.

Francisco Frontera
Francisco Frontera
May 2, 2016 4:10 PM

Sorry, it’s CAWST: CENTRE FOR AFFORDABLE WATER AND SANITATION TECHNOLOGY.

I am a professional hydrologist.

Jan
Jan
May 2, 2016 5:16 AM

We are being sprayed with chemtrails and being poisoned with GMO. But I agree the depth of Obama’s treachery is just beginning.

Dean