Watching for Small V-Shape Pattern in Silver Prices

Spot silver prices have moved into the range where I saw some graphs back in March. The current price is $17.47.

On March 16 2017, I saw a graph of silver dropping down steeply to $17.10, then bouncing back up to about where it was, then it continued working its’ way down, but I did not see how far down. It might have made it back to $17.10.

Four days later on March 20 2017, I saw a graph of silver moving a little lower, maybe 10 or 15 cents, then it dropped straight down, but I did not see the price at the bottom (my guess is $17.10). Then it bounced straight back up to $17.47. Then it turned around and started working its way down, but moving in a choppy pattern up and down.

I believe both graphs showed the same drop and bounce back up. I was not shown the exact starting point for the move lower, but would estimate it was somewhere around $17.60.

Since the timing is unknown, I am watching for the first part of the pattern to be fulfilled with the steep drop down to $17.10. I believe that will be a good entry point to trade the bounce back up to $17.47 and then the return move back down. An even safer option would be waiting for the drop and bounce back up before trading the return move back down. These are not big moves, but with a leveraged ETF like DSLV and USLV, they’re three times bigger than SLV, which is based on spot silver.

As always, these insights provide only partial information, so this is offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and is not a recommendation for investing.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Sonia
Sonia
May 31, 2017 6:03 pm
For those interested in David Wilkerson’s prophecy fulfillment of the economic crash starting with Italy- Germany, see is some interesting information from Casey Research on the EU bubble ready to pop: Right now, Italy is Europe’s weakest link. Italy has one of the most indebted governments in the world. It’s borrowed over $2.4 trillion. Its debt-to-GDP ratio is north of 130%. (For comparison, the US debt-to-GDP ratio is 104%.) But the situation is actually much worse. GDP measures a country’s economic output. However, it’s highly misleading. Mainstream economists count government spending as a positive when calculating GDP. A more honest approach would count it as a big negative. In Italy, government spending accounts for a whopping 50%-plus of GDP. Remove that from the calculation, and I suspect we’d see how hopelessly insolvent the Italian government truly is. In other words, Italy is flat broke. I don’t see how the Italian government could possibly extract enough in taxes from the productive part of the economy to ever pay back what it’s borrowed. Meanwhile, Italian government bonds are in a super bubble… They’re currently trading near record-low yields. (When bond prices go up, bond yields do down.) Over $1 trillion worth of Italian bonds actually have negative yields. It’s a bizarre and perverse situation. Lending money to the bankrupt Italian government carries huge risks. So the yields on Italian government bonds should be near record highs, not record lows. Negative yields could not exist in a free market. They’re only possible in the current “Alice in Wonderland” economy created by central bankers. You see, the European Central Bank (ECB) has been printing money to buy Italian government bonds hand over fist. Since 2008, the ECB and Italian banks have bought over 88% of Italian government debt, according to a recent study. This… Read more »
June 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Beautiful worship song: For His name is Holy, Holy, Lord. Yahushua.

June 16, 2017 11:20 pm

This is the best Spirit filled worship I’ve heard in years. This absolutely arrested my world. I can’t even explain the blessing it has been to me — beyond words.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2Q_FQ8w4A and this

Maj Matt
June 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Interesting relevant news clip: ALERT: Unknown Entity Deletes Portion Of Whistleblower Andrew Maguire’s KWN Audio Interview About A Major Event In 26 Days
Removed portion:
Eric King: “This summer surprise that you say is in front of us in the gold market, Andrew, I know you can’t say specifically what that is, but can you give a hint at what is in front of us that’s going to be the shocker in 26 days?”

Andrew Maguire: “What we are going to see is a massive amount (absolutely enormous tonnage) of physical gold buying coming in and it’s completely unexpected and unanticipated.”

June 3, 2017 10:07 am
Z3 Market Update (Important): I have reason to believe we are already in Wave 5. The final melt up wave. I went back and reviewed some prior revelations. 1. Recall the Wave 5 Balcony dream with the 80 year old woman (1/21/17). That dream represented a “V” and the move following that was the beginning of Wave 5. I believe that “V” was “301 017″…which I think was Wave 4. The March 1st high was 2400 and the low was 2322 (approximately 80 points–80 year old woman) 2. Recall the recent dream I shared of the Dow climbing higher to 30,000 and even 40,000. Implying we are heading higher and higher. I recently saw DOW 21813. 3. I recently shared a vision of Sasse navigating through a small lake or river within a mountain (being in a short position) and stopping at a fence (Exit the short position). I saw the mountain from above and it was the biggest mountain I ever saw (BULLISH). 4. I recently saw VERY large and TALL trees falling and had to run out of the way. I now think it was showing a macro view of the coming collapse (FALL). My understanding is the market is going to trend higher and higher with most gains coming during the end (around September/October), when hyperinflation is the worst. There will be minor small corrections. We stand to make good profits by staying long. I have two new timelines I’m watching “606 709” and “920 806”. I think 606 is June 6 and 709 is September 29. I think 920 is September 20 and 806 is October 26.There is some overlap. I’m still looking for a minor correction based on the tank dream. I had that dream on 5/22 when the S&P was 2380. The full tank… Read more »
Mikey H
Mikey H
June 3, 2017 12:27 pm

Thanks Phanuel.

Corey
Corey
June 4, 2017 2:41 pm

Phanuel, do you think June 6th will be a turning point in the market? Do you think the market could make a new high on that day and then begin to drop on 6/7/17? If so, how long do you think the stock market will decline before it will begin to rise again? When do you think the DOW will be at 21813? Will this move up cause FAZ to decay even further than $18.89/share? Thank you.

June 5, 2017 3:13 pm

hi Corey,
I will try to answer what I can.
1. I’m looking for a new high on June 6, based on what happened with “301 017”.
2. Not sure we drop the next day, may take some days/weeks
3. I think the decline will be short lived
4. No timing given on 21813, but I think its short term
5. FAZ will continue to decay.

shalom

Corey
Corey
June 5, 2017 5:14 pm

Thanks again!

June 6, 2017 7:11 am

Hi Corey
I just had a dream and saw futures down 13-15 points and kept dropping…and was thinking a “waterfall”..,, so be cautious today as it “may” happen today.

Matt NZ
June 6, 2017 2:53 pm

7 June 2017 is the 50th anniversary of Israel retaking the Temple Mount during the 6 day war.

William
William
June 6, 2017 7:50 am

Phanuel,
Any idea how many points drop for S&P you are expecting for this correction ? JB excepts it to be 30-40 points drop? After the drop, I suppose we should go long the second day? ( JB’s insect drop to the water part — this part as slower drop ? ) And gold is rising ( JB said silver rise coresponding the equity market drop ).

June 6, 2017 12:51 pm

William
not sure as I recently saw 2272. Also waiting to see if 2440 is the actual top (for this round).

shalom

June 7, 2017 12:37 am

The current support level on the SPX is 2415. The next lower is then 2379. If it loses that, it could get interesting.
I bought a SPY put today.

Tim Wilson
Tim Wilson
June 3, 2017 11:34 am

What vehicle is there to go long s&p? Spxu to short, …. to go long?

June 3, 2017 5:54 pm

Tim, one way to go long is SPXL, I do not use options, because the timing is the hardest thing to get right, and most options expire worthless. This is not a trade recommendation, but I would use caution going long here, I believe we are forming a top, and that a drop is close. I’m not going long until we have our next drop, which could be soon. Again, I’m not making any trade recommendations, the best advice is to go to the Lord, and Do Not make any moves unless He shows you, because, I have learned many times, if I make a move in anything, and I didn’t get a go from God, I end up losing, or doing the wrong thing. Seek Him with all of your heart, and He will direct your path.
God bless.

Tim Wilson
Tim Wilson
June 5, 2017 11:16 am

Thanks

June 4, 2017 12:04 pm

Tim
I use SPXL and UPRO. I plan to go long soon and stay long till the fall, unless the Lord tells me to sell before then (like few weeks ago).

June 6, 2017 5:31 pm

Phanuel
I have a bitcoin investment trust GBTC to obviously invest in bitcoin but do you know of a stock/investment trust for ethereum?

June 7, 2017 1:38 am

Hi Tim
I don’t know of one.

Shalom brother

Tim Wilson
Tim Wilson
June 5, 2017 11:15 am

Thanks

Christian Block
Christian Block
June 2, 2017 12:04 pm
I have been noticing large movements in the price of silver when the New York Comex opens. The price movement seems to be an indicator of price movement on a larger scale. For example, when silver recently dropped from $18.50 to $16.20, there was usually a larger price drop at the New York Comex open. After it closed and the other markets traded, the price would float up a bit, but then get hammered again the next day at open. Not 100% of the time, but enough to give the impression that the price was being manipulated. When you read articles about how many contracts are dumped on the market all at once, you realize there must be some intention to affect the price. No one who was serious about getting a good price would sell a huge amount all at one time because they would burn through all of the buy orders and force the price down. In the past few days, I have been watching movement in the price of silver. I was trying to figure out if the recent drop in price was a true direction change, or if it was a small temporary pullback like we have seen in the last few price run ups. This morning, at New York Comex open, the price shot up. This seems to indicate that a big player is trying to push the price up and we have been in a temporary pullback for the past few days. My impression is that we are about to see the price go back up and test highs near $18.20 to $18.50. Not a thus saith the Lord thing, just a market observation. I don’t know how this ties in with the revelations that others have been given.
Sonia
Sonia
June 11, 2017 6:09 pm

Z3: interesting interview with Greg Mannarino who analysed last Friday NASDAQ drop as a precursor of a market crash driven by the Deep State as an attempt to get to Trump.

June 8, 2017 6:09 pm

I saw 46.56 all day yesterday
My antennas are up
Futures down big…. we shall see

June 9, 2017 5:46 am

Phanuel, is that a FAZ number? I have seen FAZ 46, (FAZ 69, and FAZ 71 more recently.) My thoughts are FAZ 44-46 might be possible with H3, if it drops far enough, but that could be some time away from now. Also, FAZ 69/71 may come later in the fall, or next year? Praying for revelation. Some time back I saw a green 452 number in a dream, this was back in 2016, I was asking about FAZ back then, maybe it was FAZ 45.2, or a high for FAZ when banks collapse, I honestly do not know. I see 111, 222, 333, 444, 446, 555, and 1111 all the time now. Do you see any of these numbers at times? Thanks.
God bless.

June 9, 2017 10:10 am

I believe it’s FAZ as I first saw it almost a year ago. Yes I also see the repetitive numbers numbers ( prophetic fulfillment, end times)

Btw I went long again with SPXL

June 9, 2017 12:36 pm

Closed my long position now

June 10, 2017 1:02 am

Phanuel, I believe we have another correction coming, then we go up higher. I entered a UVXY position, which is up 2.42% today. I plan on going long after this next drop bottoms. FAZ is nearing the 52 week lows, it is just .64 cents away from the $17.00 yearly low. I probably will not buy FAZ, until we peak later this year, maybe this fall season. After this next drop, I plan on buying SPXL, because I think markets will probably go to new highs. I’m watching metals, plan on shorting them soon after we get the next market drop, as the markets head up higher. We will see what happens next week. Not making any trade recommendations here. Bitcoin and Ethereum are rockin it, I have been adding to those positions:)
Shalom.

June 9, 2017 1:18 pm

You closed SPXL? Are you in FAZ yet?

June 9, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi Tim
Closed SPXL
Not yet in FAZ. I’m probably going move most of my stock funds into cryptos for now (before the fall). The current profit margin of cryptos is once in a lifetime. I still think 46.56 is when to sell FAZ, probably to avoid being “caught” when the banks freeze.

June 9, 2017 2:24 pm

Phanuel

Thanks for the update. Have a great weekend

June 9, 2017 2:48 pm

You see what happened…
New high then waterfall

Let’s see how far it drops

June 9, 2017 2:49 pm

Wow NASDAQ down 157 point!!

June 9, 2017 2:51 pm

NASDAQ in free fall. I exited SPXL also. Really debating on getting back into FAZ.

June 9, 2017 2:54 pm

Tim
Be careful all the banks stocks are up

June 9, 2017 3:51 pm

Typically the best time to get into FAZ is when bank stocks are high. Interestingly, JPM looks to be forming a beautiful head and shoulders.

June 9, 2017 3:02 pm

I will be cautious. Thanks

Corey
Corey
June 9, 2017 2:00 pm

Phanuel, it sounds like they’re going to keep the stock market artificially propped up (perhaps keeping the DOW above 20,000) until September 20th, and then crash it all at once, beginning on September 20th or 21st. I thought that there would be a more of a gradual decline in the stock market, with more meaningful corrections along the way (such as the big drop that we saw in August 2015), but that hasn’t happened. I get the impression that they’re going to keep up appearances as much as they can with regards to the economy until the very last minute, and then suddenly pull the cord to catch everyone off guard. Your thoughts? Also, do you think that once FAZ goes to $46.56, it will reverse significantly before it begins to head towards $60.13? Thank you.

June 9, 2017 2:51 pm

Corey
New high then waterfall happening now
3 days after “606”

Like the dream

Wow!!

June 9, 2017 2:59 pm

Corey if FAZ rises above $22 I’m jumping back in……and will look for 46.56 fulfillment. If not will look for it in the fall.

June 9, 2017 3:05 pm

Tim/Corey
But then again…. I got into ETH around $50 per coin and it’s at $280 per coin today …. you see the upside…..

Got into VERI coin at 33:1 Eth and today it’s 4:1 Eth …..
The stock market is child’s play compared to cryptos . …. so why waste time in the rigged stock market??

Corey
Corey
June 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Hi Phanuel, has the Lord given you any insight into what price levels Bitcoin, Ethereum, gold, silver, etc. will reach in the future? Thanks.

June 13, 2017 6:53 am

Corey
It’s an ongoing prophetic process
So far
Btc $6143
Eth $ 711
Silver between $500-$1000
Converted all my gold to silver

mmw
mmw
June 13, 2017 9:47 am

Phanuel,
Do you see any immediate price correction to Bitcoin or Ethereum? Will be another sizeable pull back once Bitcoin reaches $3300 level? Thanks!

June 13, 2017 7:17 pm

Hi Mmw
This is how I’m playing it…
I plan to take some profits and use the funds to purchase physical silver and settle some debts when BTC hits $6143 and ETH hits $711 (whenever that happens). I also plan to take some profits in August (before the fall). It’s always good to take profits periodically along the way.

June 10, 2017 1:20 am

Which one do you recommend more? Bitcoin, Ethereum, or something else?

June 10, 2017 10:50 pm

Richard. Ethereum is making greater percentage gains than bitcoin, Ethereum is up 1,896% on the yearly chart, bitcoin is up 390% on the yearly chart. I’m buying both, but putting more in Ethereum for now.

June 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Yes I saw that. I’m 2 to 1 ethereum to bitcoin now.

June 10, 2017 11:12 am

Richard
They are all worth it. They are my top 3. Hard to choose.

June 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Ethereum just went vertical!

June 10, 2017 4:20 pm

Not surprised I saw it double in price.

June 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Wow Eth rocket ship 🚀🚀
350….

June 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Man, Ethereum is up almost 2,000% in 1 year!!! This is the one I feel led to load up on:)

June 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Watch out for crypto scams
They are going to increase

Rev
Rev
June 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Phanuel, what do you see for gold?

June 11, 2017 4:56 am

Gold will do well but not as well as silver. In fact I switched all my gold for silver. I don’t own a single gold coin, which is ironic because I’m a gold person.

Rev
Rev
June 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Thanks Phanuel for the answer.
The Lord really spoke to me through your comment on silver earlier.
The silver will be used to fund my street ministry and help others.
Thanks for the answer and confirmation.

June 12, 2017 1:11 am

Amen Rev
I was loading up on gold, until I had at least three dreams showing that silver was more precious. It was counterintuitive.

javita
javita
June 9, 2017 6:41 pm

Did JSnip’s instructions help you buy the Veri coin? It was tough to follow/

June 11, 2017 4:44 am

Javita
I used the veritaseum site instructions… I already had myetherwallet so it was straightforward. It’s VERI token not VERI coin ( which is a different one).

Corrine
June 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Thanks Phanuel for the clarification of VERI coin versus token..I’m going to try hopefully to get all this done and buy some..blessings, Corrine

June 9, 2017 3:53 pm

Is there a vehicle to short the nasdaq?

June 9, 2017 4:58 pm

QQQ puts

faith
faith
June 9, 2017 3:30 pm

Phan, I’m so bummed I didn’t get into VERI’s ICO. Did you see it’s on the coinmarketcap site today at $60.06!? Wow, congrats to all of you already holding. I agree with your statement about the stock market vs. cryptos seems like child’s play.

June 10, 2017 12:54 am

Hi Faith
I saw it got as high as $80. You can still get in. It’s still early. Be encouraged. I had a dream that it will do very well.

June 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi Phanuel, what exchange do you use to purchase Veritaseum? Thanks.

June 11, 2017 4:41 am

Hi Freedom
I used the blog instructions during the ICO. Switched some Eth for VERI using myetherwallet.

June 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Thanks Phanuel.

faith
faith
June 10, 2017 7:06 pm

What just happened to VERI?? Coinmarketcap shows it dropped -94.75% and it’s $3.16. Is this a glitch?

June 10, 2017 7:15 pm

It’s still not on the major exchanges… so it will be volatile….good time to load up.
Give it 2 months.

June 10, 2017 7:21 pm

VERI still doing well here

Corrine
June 11, 2017 12:40 am

Hi Phanuel, I had a very difficult time with that site you listed.. I couldn’t even figure out how to open an account there.. what do you think of this site I found blog.veritaseum.com Is this the correct coin.?

June 11, 2017 4:40 am

Yes that’s the site.
It’s a month or so away from major exchanges.
Etherdelta is a terrible site. If you can get in now it would be great because VERi is tied to ETh.

Corrine
June 11, 2017 12:44 am

If you google blog and veritaseum it should come up

June 11, 2017 5:00 am

Corrine
This is a good thread to follow

June 9, 2017 3:08 pm

Cant argue with that. Today’s swings are unbelievable.

William
William
June 9, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi Phanuel,
Does the market correction you are talking about finish yet?

June 10, 2017 1:03 am

William
Recall I posted substract 2380 from the new high/ 2

(2446-2380)/2 =66/2=33 (approximate)
Low today was 2415 (31 points)
Futures were down greater than 15 like I saw.

So let’s see… the caveat is I recently saw 2272.

William
William
June 10, 2017 8:05 am

Phanuel,
Thank for letting me know. When s&p got to 2415, I was sleeping. ( I am in Australia). So I missed the exit. So I suppose we should go long on the market now?

William
William
June 10, 2017 8:35 am

Phanuel,
I think I’ll wait for 2272 to go long from there. Before I may just do nothing. Thank you again for letting me know.

June 8, 2017 10:36 pm

So what do you think these numbers mean?

June 9, 2017 6:51 am

Sorry Richard, I think your question was for Phanuel. I have been up all night. Need some sleep, I didn’t look at the date and time of your question.

June 9, 2017 6:31 am

Richard, numbers are new to me, I just started seeing them not even 2 years ago. I have had many dreams for over 20 years, when they are from the Lord, they are in color, very detailed and I remember the whole dream. The numbers came after I found Z3 I believe. There are many people who are seeing the tripple digit numbers (111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 1111). Some where here on Z3, Dr. Patricia has a video explaining these numbers and what the Lord has shown her what they mean. If find it, it is really worth watching, she can explain it than me.
God Bless.

June 10, 2017 1:23 am

I’ve watched her video on this many times as I see those numbers daily. Praise God!

June 5, 2017 9:42 pm

I saw Jnug about 3 weeks ago, and gold was about 1235, it is now almost @ 1282, about $46 move up. I was thinking gold was about to top, but I saw JNG today. So, maybe we go higher, will be praying about it. My thinking is that stocks are going to be dropping soon, June, or July, so that would probably send gold/silver higher. I’m praying about this. These are not trading recommendations, please take everything to the Lord.
God Bless.

Ed H
Ed H
June 6, 2017 9:17 am

Freedom2017,
Just looked at the gsr chart, looks like a death cross is just about to happen. Last time in 2011 the gsr hit around 43. That puts us at 30$ silver at todays gold price.
Also the weekly TNX chart is trending down could be a signal money will start going into bonds and out of equities.

June 6, 2017 9:49 am

Thanks Ed, I’m hoping for a dip to get in. Gold about to pass April’s high. Also, Bitcoin heading to $3,000 soon and Ethereum at $265

June 6, 2017 10:23 am

Fyi – GBTC did 6% overnight. This bitcoin investment trust is doing well and can be bought in a brokerage account without having to transfer money to a place like coinbase.

Ed H
Ed H
June 7, 2017 9:21 am

Richard,
Take a look at the GLD one month chart. Looks like a head and shoulders is about to break.To the upside.

The DXY/JPY chart as well the 1 day. Looks we need to get out of the dollar. So where is the money going to go?

I sold my SLV calls yesterday. Too far out and the money was just sitting.

K Shine
K Shine
June 6, 2017 7:37 pm

Richard. Thanks for the head’s up on GBTC. Brilliant!

June 9, 2017 2:48 pm

Be very careful with this fund as it is dropping hard. As bitcoin has been growing up this fund has been dropping hard. Therefore this fund is apparently not tracking the value of Bitcoin at all, but maybe something else related to it. It appears that it cannot be used as a proxy for Bitcoin.

June 6, 2017 1:11 pm

Richard
Is there a trust for eth also?

June 6, 2017 8:43 pm

Not to my knowledge. But as interest in crypto currency is growing so rapidly, I would just keep my eye on the sector.

June 6, 2017 1:36 am

I bought some GLD calls today, but went light. We’ll see what happens.

June 6, 2017 10:13 am

Wow did gold pop today. I just sold at almost double overnight. All glory to God.

June 6, 2017 4:16 pm

Nice trade Richard, gold busted thru (April’s high 1294) just over 1295, I’m not sure how high gold is going, I saw JNG 3 weeks ago and it has climbed $60/ounce since. Since we broke thru 1294, I’m inclined to think we may even go higher, but I honestly do not know at this point.

June 7, 2017 12:59 am

I don’t follow spot gold prices, only the trading vehicle GLD. I think GLD will definitely go up to 125, but could go up as high as 130 or 132.
As for JNG, I assume that you mean JNUG. This hasn’t been this low since the beginning of 2016, so it is definitely a good price for entry. 5/4 was the low this year, with 6/1 being a higher low, which is a strong indicator for a rise. When JNUG ends a day above 21.28, it will probably fly. I personally bought some NUGT yesterday.
Thanks for sharing your information, as it led me to do a technical study on it.
*This is not a trading recommendation.

June 6, 2017 6:45 am

I saw JNG yesterday, gold is already up $10 an ounce from 1281 to 1291.47 since I posted 8 hours ago. We are quickly approaching April’s high of 1294, possibly will go above that. Will be interesting to see how high gold goes up this week, especially if we get a good drop in the markets. My thoughts are that the stock market will have at least have one more nice drop this summer, then we head up to much higher ATH’s thru the summer and fall season, and then the larger drops come this fall season on thru 2018. Also, I believe when gold/silver do top, they are going to come down and retest $1215, or lower for gold and $16.15, or lower for silver. Take everything to The Lord Jesus Christ in prayer.

K Shine
K Shine
June 6, 2017 7:22 pm

Freedom2017, James, Phanuel, Ed H, Richard and Z3 family; thank you for all the sharing of information and revelation! I’m trying to keep up and staying sensitive to the Lord. Just one question: Freedom2017, are you Dr Jim Reeve? I’m still missing him!

June 6, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi Kshine, no I’m not Dr. Reeves, I’m David, just another person who loves Z3:) God Bless.

June 6, 2017 8:02 pm

Kshine, I use to use the nickname DLBM:)

K Shine
K Shine
June 7, 2017 7:26 am

Yes! I recognize DLBM; thanks David for the reply. I appreciate the reminder to always wait on the Lord before making a trade! God bless!

Cris
Cris
June 4, 2017 3:19 am
Hey James, A few nights ago I had a dream. I used to trade but have not been trading for months now. However I am expecting a correction….like everybody else, but only because of a dream I had months back of needing money for Vacation and then finding money everywhere on the ground. I posted that on a comment a while back. Well back to my dream that I just had. I dreamt that I was watching the markets again and I was looking at large candle stick chart. Their were many red days ahead. But I told somebody who was there with me that it’s okay we haven’t missed the big drop cause the market will make one more push up before it falls down harder. Then the chart pulled back and as it did I saw micro movements ahead and even farther ahead. Then the candle sticks made a picture. It was of a crude image of a bear. I realized that at the moment when I told the other person it was okay we haven’t missed it yet, it was the drop between the forehead to the noise and it went back up to create the image of the snout before it fell off harder. The image created a full crude picture of a bear I could even see the movements that became the image of the bears paws at the bottom of the image. I woke up quickly and realized that we have just entered into a bear market. It just hasn’t played out yet. I leave this for everybody’s consideration for prayer. I don’t consider myself to be anything other than a follower of Jesus. However I will say in my pervious dream I realized that going on Vacation was a reflection of being apart… Read more »
Ed H
Ed H
May 30, 2017 11:39 pm

The silver chart is leaning towards a golden cross in about a week or two. We are only .16 cents off your $17.10 mark. Will keep watching for sure. I’m leaning to a gain in metals so much so that I have entered some SLV calls for 1/19/18.