“I watched as the net came “alive,” pulsating with energy and light.”

Sunday, February 25th, the Lord gave me a vision of something He has shown several times, with more revelation given on each occasion. I’ll share the entire vision from the beginning to the final parts shown that night, followed by an astounding revelation of what our God is doing, and the enemy’s plan against it:

I saw what looked like a computer circuit board, about the size of a small laptop. As it hovered in front of me, an electrical current consisting of fire, blood, and light began flowing throughout the circuitry.

It began to enlarge, spreading out away from me, transforming into the appearance of a deep-sea fishing net. The squares within the net were about 4” x 4” with knotted corners. As the electrical current flowed within the net, whenever it hit a knotted corner, there was an explosion of light. I then saw the net from a distance as it spread around the earth.

Once it completely encircled the earth, the electrical current began flowing powerfully within it. I watched as the net came “alive,” pulsating with energy and light as it began to rise into the atmosphere.

The net rose high above the darkness of the earth and then stopped. Suddenly, it was let loose and fell to the earth, sinking deep into the ocean. After a bit, it began to lift from the water. As it lifted, I saw the net was full of fish. End of Vision

Interpretation:
The Lord immediately revealed the net represents the Body of Christ. In each knotted corner is a “pod,” which is a group of Saints linked together by the electrical current (Holy Spirit) to all the other pods within the Body.

I was shown what I’ve been seeing all along is The Bride being miraculously networked together. Individuals are being called out and separated, at which time an intense purification process begins. The Lord then places each within His Body as it pleases Him (1 Corinthians 12:18).

At an appointed time, the “Net” will be complete. The Bride of Christ will become that holy habitation for our God (Ephesians 2:22). She will rise above the darkness to take Her seat in Christ Jesus at the right hand of the Father. Once the Bride takes Her seat, the Net will be released to bring in the greatest harvest ever to hit the planet!

In January, I was told repeatedly, “Rise up and sit with Me, My Beloved!” But the Lord also warned, All Hell Will Come Against You!

The plan of the enemy is to do whatever he can to stop the Body (Bride) of Christ from rising and uniting with the Head (Bridegroom). Satan knows God is networking His people together through the Holy Spirit, so he’s been feverishly working on his own “networking” system.

Just as with everything he does, his “net” is a counterfeit of what God is doing. Satan is building a metallic mesh “network” within the bodies of humans, so they will act as antennas, able to be “activated” through 5G and other high frequency technologies.

This is only one of the mind control tactics the enemy will use in his attempt to usurp the will of the people. Amazingly, he believes as he scrambles the brains of the masses, bringing them into his zombie network, he can also disrupt the flow of the Holy Spirit within the Body of Christ. But the Lord has shown His Saints need not fear these plans.

On March 23rd, I was reminded of the “electrical current” I saw flowing through the “Net” Work of God. It consisted of the Holy Spirit and the Blood! I was shown the Blood of the Lamb will cleanse us, removing all impurities – including the metallic poisons of the enemy! We will NOT be conductors for his broadcasted frequencies! Quite the contrary!

Jesus was very clear in Luke 10:19, “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.”

Not only will the devil’s counterfeit “network” have NO EFFECT on the true heirs of God, but nothing he does will be able to contain us! While visiting the dwelling of a Saint who’s been told to set up a “refuge” for those God would bring in the days ahead, we were praying together in one of the “barns” just before dark one day when I saw a vision of people coming and going from the barn. Some were walking up the dirt drive to get there, while others appeared out of nowhere, as they were being translated in. Some were humans, others angelic. I knew some came for physical supplies and others for spiritual refreshment. They left the same way they came, some walking away, and others disappearing as they walked out the door. End of Vision.

The Net is a work of the Holy Spirit, connecting all the veins and arteries together within the various parts of the Body. Every joint (pod) will be for the good of the whole, supplying that for which it was intended. The Lord showed me translations within the Net Work of God will be common in the days ahead. And we need not be concerned about this world’s “Internet” and telephone systems, as they’re vastly inferior physical imitations of God’s way of communicating through the Spirit. Our God will supply all our needs, and we’ll not be dependent upon this worldly system.

When the last member is placed in position within His Body, and the Holy Spirit begins to flow unhindered, we will then become the FULLNESS of Him in the earth (Ephesians 1:23).

The Bride will then rise and take her seat in Jesus at the right hand of the Father. Among her final acts prior to being received by her Bridegroom, she will speak forth mysteries, making the manifold wisdom of God known to the kingdom of darkness (Ephesians 3:9-12), and She will be His Instrument of Righteousness on the earth (2 Corinthians 10:5-6). Captives will be set free, resulting in the greatest harvest of souls ever to hit the planet.

Please take what has been presented here before the Lord in prayer for interpretation and how this may apply to you personally. I pray each will earnestly seek Him, to be placed within the Body as it pleases Him.

Post Script:
As previously mentioned, this “Net” Work is a work of the Holy Spirit. He will lead you to the place within the Body you are meant to be. For any feeling led by the Spirit to “connect” with our particular “pod,” we’ve placed a ‘Connect to the “Net”Work’ tab at the top left corner of the website. Whether you need prayer, want to volunteer to be a pray-er for others, or correspond within the “Net “, someone will contact you to discuss.

Scripture References:
1 Corinthians 12:18, “But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased…”

Ephesians 4:16, “From which the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplys…”

Acts 4:34, “Neither was there any among them that lacked…”

Ephesians 1:22-23, “…and gave Him to be the head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him that fills all in all.”

Philippians 4:19, “And my God will supply all your needs according to the riches of His glory by Christ Jesus.”

Colossians 1:26, “…the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Ephesians 2:21-22, “…in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.”

Ephesians 3:9-10, “and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places…

2 Corinthians 10:5-6, “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled (emphasis added)

2 Corinthians 6:17, “Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you.”

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
March 26, 2018 7:19 PM

Thanks Diana
Very encouraging. The body of Christ will overcome,
Phil

Robert M
Robert M
March 26, 2018 9:29 PM

I’m always grateful to hear the words Gods given you Diana…I have messed up my life so badly I’m tempted to fear I will miss my calling again or not have what I need to accomplish what I’m told…but your encouragement reminds me to keep focused on the Lord…no matter what He will make a way where there is no way and bring His promises to pass!

March 27, 2018 11:05 AM

Robert,
I believe many (myself included) can say the same, “I have messed up my life…” But thanks be to God, He is our Redeemer! He redeems our lives from destruction! (Ps. 103:4). Yes, let’s keep our eyes fastened upon Him and He will see us through to the end!
Blessings to you, Robert!

Jessica Robinson
Jessica Robinson
March 26, 2018 7:21 PM

Amazing!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!

Julie
Julie
March 27, 2018 4:04 PM

Diana’s vision states:
“Satan is building a metallic mesh “network” within the bodies of humans, so they will act as antennas, able to be “activated” through 5G and other high frequency technologies.

These metallic micro particles are being implanted into our bodies via vaccinations, chemtrails, smart dust, etc. The metals act as magnets, bonding together to form a mesh “network” within the human body. Our bodies act as the insulator needed for the electrical current to flow. Cell phones and many other devices may then be used to “activate” certain desired responses.”

this is interesting to me, ’cause in about the past year or so, when I pray over food, I’ve been asking the Lord to cleanse & purify it of anything GMO, unclean, impure, or remotely related to Monsanto. I’ve also been pleading the Blood of Jesus over me & my cat, daily. To me, ‘smart dust’ & chemtrail crud would be part of this as well, & the Blood of Jesus would (IMO) be a covering from such stuff.

March 27, 2018 4:29 PM

Julie,
Yes, the Lord is showing us it is crucial we ask His blessing over all eat, pleading the Blood of Jesus over our bodies – every cell within them. I was shown it is the Blood that will cleanse us and place a protective covering over us!
God bless!

Diane B
Diane B
March 29, 2018 11:46 AM

Happy to know Iam not the only one feeling the need to pray over things going into my body!

jerry rigg
March 26, 2018 8:46 PM

Has anyone not noticed that pagans around us in the world seemed “glued” to their cell phones, they can pass along any and every demonic thought or suggestion to any unsuspecting soul simply with the tap of a finger on their phones? Maybe this is kind of far out observation but it seems if only the gadgetry in their phones were implanted in their bodies they would indeed be totally “controlled” and indeed act as human transmitters, possibly even be used as dupes or pawns of Satan for his purposes. Scary.

March 27, 2018 11:12 AM

Jerry,
No, this is not far out thinking. You are spot on! The phones are only one of the vehicles, but have a lot to do with this plan…
God bless!

christine chapman
christine chapman
March 26, 2018 8:14 PM

This is so amazing to me as I read Dianna’s post but it resonates with my spirit man & what I am walking out myself as one of those in the body of Christ connected to fellow believers thru this post & I have contact with 2 other sincere dear believers other than this post who I connect with via email & blog posts so a big YES THIS MUST BE HOW FATHER IS CONNECTING FELLOW BELIEVERS WITH ONE ANOTHER WHO HAVE EYES TO SEE & EARS TO HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS DOING IN & THRU HIS BODY OF BELIEVERS..WOW! …so encouraging we R NOT ALONE. PAPA is working with us thru the power of his Spirit.

March 27, 2018 11:08 AM

Christine,
Yes, Amen! We are not alone, even though it can feel sooo lonely at times not being able to fellowship in person with others in the Body. But our Father is connecting us together through His Spirit!
Blessings!

James Brooks
March 27, 2018 12:53 PM

Diana, There is a group of people in the USA (called the “Net of Prayer”) which has been going now for above 40 years. The leader of that group passed away last month, and the group is looking to Jesus for direction on the next path to take. Your post made me think of the Net of Prayer and how powerfully God has used it to effect change and to bring unity among the Body of Christ.

March 27, 2018 3:41 PM

James Brooks,
That is so interesting! May the Lord lead them on that path of prayer according to His perfect Will! I was told last year, “You job is to seek Me in prayer and fasting!”
I believe that apply to all His Body!
Blessings to you!

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
March 27, 2018 12:25 AM

Very profound. Thank you. The Lord has shown me things about “networking” but I wasn’t sure what it meant. Your post gives me much food for thought as I process what is coming upon the chuch.

James Backwards
March 27, 2018 2:04 PM

Thank you! Great post! The veins and arteries and network reminds me of the revelations the Lord has shown me regarding the Menorah…the holy candlestick, with the seven branches, the oil (the blood), and the tongues of fire…

The Lord says “I am the Vine…ye are the branches….”.

I believe that the seven lit branches on the Menorah perfectly symbolize this network the Lord is revealing…the righteous Branch (per Jeremiah 33!)
Also per Acts 2, the holy spirit was sent upon the 120 in the upper room who were praying in one accord…

Oh let this oneness be perfected! Oh let the quickening of the Lord fill us and endow us!

JB

March 27, 2018 9:33 PM

James Backwards,
I fully agree about the symbolism of the lit branches on the Menorah and our Lord being that righteous Branch. Beautiful! And yes, let this oneness be perfected and the quickening of the Lord fill us!
Blessings to you!

Diane B
Diane B
March 28, 2018 5:13 PM

Amen Diana!! I agree and confirm your word! You see what the Lord has been showing me. (In paraphrasing my dreams ) I heard that it was ‘All about electromagnetic frequencies. The world wide web and the internet will be used by the enemy to manipulate the ones that don’t have the Mind of Christ. Those that do have the Mind of Christ will become stronger minded through Gods’ ‘frequencies. We will be much more in tune and able to hear and converse with the Body of Christ like never before, to bring in the final Harvest! Glory to God!

March 28, 2018 6:52 PM

Diane,
I talked to two of the “pray-ers” in our group within the last 24 hours, who told me they are now occasionally “hearing” these frequencies in the spirit realm. One specifically heard “talking” in the background with it, although she could not make out what’s being said. She works in a small town at a school district where there’s an uptick in recent suicides and “depression” among the teens/teachers.

A large military base is nearby, and of course we know some are involved with experimenting with this technology…. It’s already beginning…

Diane B
Diane B
March 29, 2018 11:44 AM

Oh my, yes! Iam also sensitive to frequencies, and feel bad, like crabby and depressed after being on Facebook or my cell phone awhile. I get sharp pains in my head, and burning prickly hands. My husband used to work in military communications in the 1970’s. He says they have been able to ‘brainwash’ the masses since 1974.