“Watch Obama. Watch for some ‘good things’ to come from Obama. It is a trap!”

There is much coming from Obama. Here is a word the Lord spoke to us on March 20, 2018 concerning Obama.

“We are living in a very wicked time. Witchcraft is rampant. You must be very diligent to guard your heart, your eyes and your ears, because the serpent is very crafty. He will disguise his wickedness. It will be appealing. It will be cute. It will be beautiful. But you must know what it is and recognize it for what it is, that it is witchcraft!

Watch Obama. Watch for some ‘good things’ to come from Obama. When I say good, I mean they ‘look’ good, but the motive behind it is WICKED! It is a trap! It is meant to draw the saints in to turn them to his side. And if you don’t know what true witchcraft is, if you don’t know what true wickedness is, then you will be fooled. You will fall for it and you will be drawn away.

You must be wise! You must be innocent! You must be blameless!

You must lay down all things that would separate you from Me because I will be your shelter. I will be your protection. But you must be “FOR” Me and not against Me. You must be willing to lay down everything and follow Me because the things of this world will weigh you down. It will be a burden to you. And it will cause you to be weary. And you will say, ‘I am too tired, it’s too much to carry. I can’t bring all this with me and follow You.’ And so, you must be willing to lay it down.

You cannot run to the church for protection, because the church is powerless. You cannot run to the shepherds for wisdom for they are full of their own and none of Mine. Because of their pride and arrogance, they have separated themselves from Me, and they are leading My sheep astray. They pervert and distort My word for their own selfish gain. And I will deal harshly with them. Remember in My Word where I dealt harshly with My people because they turned from Me. They perverted My Word. They ignored My instruction. And they did not seek My direction but sought direction from other sources. And I dealt harshly with them. Remember how they were surrounded? Remember how they starved? That was a symbol of their spiritual starvation.

I am calling My true saints to rise up. You must be heavenly minded, for this world is passing away. It is dying. And soon the stench of its rottenness will be very evident.

Seek Me while I can be found!”

Darrell and Deb Sansom

Author: Darrell and Deb Sansom

The Lord has been calling Darrell and Deb Sansom and preparing them for the 22 years they have been married. They work as a team in everything from their business, their farm, raising their kids, and enjoying the ministry God has called them into. They minister everywhere they go, just in everyday life, but things got really serious two years ago. The Lord started speaking into their lives and nothing has been the same since. They went from struggling in churches to learning to hear and walk by faith.

September 7, 2018 5:37 PM
Thank you for this truly Godly prophecy. May I tell all of something that is still most distressing to my heart and soul? For 25 years I have known a Pastor whom I trusted. We used to attend his small church. A few years ago his wife died, and he took an interest in me, a widowed/ also divorced older lady. I was not interested in him romantically, but we would visit and talk on the phone. I would confide in him about my family and their trails. I trust people TOO much!!! Anyway, about five months ago when he was here, he began speaking very negatively about my much loved 41 year old son, who has finally found a nice lady to date. All of a sudden this pastor spoke the following . . ” well, Linda, you know, your son — could have an ACCIDENT.” I was shocked, but let the words slide, and changed the subject. Two weeks later my son, a Doctor of Pharmacy and the kindest man ever, was running, he tripped and SHATTERED the two major leg bones. He had to have major surgery, and is now full of bolts, pins and metal in the leg and ankle. He is NOT healing well at all! When I told pastor about this, he never even said he was sorry to hear about such a terrible accident. Two months later, pastor visited me, and said to me out of the blue, it just blurted out of him, “Oh, you know your son could lose everything he has, and I GUARANTEE YOU HE WILL NEVER BE A PHARMASIST AGAIN.” Again I was shocked, and sent the man out of my home. Over the weeks as I’ve sought Jesus, Father and Holy Spirit I am seeing this so–called… Read more »
Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
September 7, 2018 11:59 PM
Linda, that is truly SHOCKING! I feel for you so much! JEALOUSY is straight from the pit of hell, I have experienced the effects of it in my own life. We come against this curse ( for that is what it surely is) in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ! We JOIN TOGETHER in prayer now to release Linda’s son from the very negative results of the WORDS this man has spoken over him, and claim His TOTAL and COMPLETE healing and restoration now, in Jesus’ Name!! I also have a son who will be 40 this year (and doesn’t know the Lord…. yet.) Lord, we pray your beautiful Peace and Protection over Linda and her family now, in Jesus’ Name. May she experience Your Peace and Love in a New Way, and may she be FILLED with the Presence and Power of the Lord! Amen!! The Lord can bring Good out of evil, and we speak GOOD now over her son’s life, and ALL the promises of God in scripture!I This is an attack of Satan, and he will NOT TRIUMPH!.The personalities are not important! Satan will use ANYBODY or anything to get at us; but we WILL be victorious, in Jesus’ name! As I said, I feel for you, sister, and I am standing there with you.And thank you for your videos and sharings. I had felt an affinity with you already from these. I now send you lots of LOVE and HUGS in the Name of Jesus! We are DEFINITELY in a fierce battle now, ALL of us! I wondered a few weeks back how I can engage in spiritual warfare? I say, the BATTLE has come to US (all of us!). But we WILL be victorious (Eph 6) if we ‘hang in there’ ( my translation… Read more »
September 8, 2018 12:57 AM

Oh, dear Lorna, how wonderful that you would write to this broken hearted Mom, and mostly that you would pray such a glorious prayer for my son. I can’t THANK YOU enough. And for any one else adding a prayer, may God Bless YOU also in a mighty way. I deeply appreciate your loving kindness, I will be honored to pass this good word of encouragement on to James!!! Blessings, Linda

September 8, 2018 3:42 PM

OPPS, I called you Loma. Sorry about that for your name is Lorna.
Much love to you,
Linda

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
September 8, 2018 12:20 AM

Can we have a NAME, Linda, that we can call your son by, in prayer, even if it is not his real name (in case you don’t wish to give it)! It imuch easier to pray for someone if one has a name! Thanks, and sorry to trouble you……,

September 8, 2018 12:51 AM

Oh my YES, of course. My dear sons name is JAMES DANIEL. He accepted the Lord Jesus as child, and was baptized in a cold creek one spring day about 34 years ago. He loves the Lord and he loves people. That is why he’s made an excellent Doctor of Pharmacy. Today three months after his horrible accident I SAW his poor foot and leg without a cast or walking boot. My heart broke! The doctors literally shaved OFF the exterior ankle bone, so he has very little ankle support, and his foot is STILL swollen twice its normal size. This entire ordeal is totally surreal. He begins physical therapy this Tuesday, and I trust they can help, but ONLY JESUS CAN heal. Thank you everyone who offers a prayer to our Father for James healing and his continued faith in the LORD GOD..

September 8, 2018 11:51 AM

Amen Linda, I am agreeing with you and claiming total healing for James Daniel’s foot and ankle in Jesus name.

JOY
JOY
September 9, 2018 11:48 AM
LInda, You might like this word about the King Jesus is in the field hearing our concerns this week as we prepare for a new year with him. He opens our books and looks to elevate us to new levels and restore things lost or stolen as we come to him. Make your list and bring your scriptures to proclaim his promises over your circumstances. Bring Him in remembrance of the Word. “Rosh Hashanah Begins! Your Season of Promotion and Repayment is Here” Doug Addison, Los Angeles, CA September is going to be an awesome time during the Days of Awe. This is a month in which God speaks more clearly to us about the coming year and about our destiny. Each year, during the time of Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year) and Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement), God examines our lives for the purpose of promotion. This year it is going to be a special time of promotion! Rosh Hashanah starts at sundown on September 9 and ends at sundown on September 11. Yom Kippur starts on September 18 at sundown and ends on September 19, also at sundown. This is a 10-day period in which the heavens are much more open for dreams, visions, revelation and heavenly encounters. The Past Seven Years “Every seventh year each of you must free any fellow Hebrews…” (Jeremiah 34:14 NIV) The Lord showed me that this is a special seven-year reconciliation and promotion. This began at Rosh Hashanah 2011, which was September 30, 2011. For many of us, the past seven years has been a trying time. If you look back to see what was happening during this time in 2011, you may find things that started but never completed. Maybe you got attacked, faced sickness, or lost money, relationships,… Read more »
David Lockett
September 8, 2018 9:45 PM

Will do a as I pray with others on James Daniel healing in Yeshua name!!

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
September 11, 2018 2:45 PM

I Plead The Blood Of Jesus over this young man for complete healing and all evil is bind and cast to the pits of hell never to return.

passby
passby
September 11, 2018 2:57 AM

you need to renounce what the pastor have said to your son.
break the word from hell. you need to do

September 7, 2018 8:00 PM

Wow, thanks for sharing that story Linda. I think it helps us all to keep our guards up, especially around those who claim to speak for God.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
September 7, 2018 9:33 PM
Linda, Sorry to hear that. The Lord has shared many words with us concerning the churches and pastors. He sent me and Deb to one of the largest churches here in our town with a word for both the pastor and the youth pastor. When we pulled up in the parking lot and got out, the moment Deb’s feet touched the parking lot, the Lord let her feel the pain in His heart. She started crying uncontrollably. When it stopped, she shared that the Lord was crying over the people inside because they were all asleep. When we got inside and sat down, the Lord showed me a vision. I saw a grid above everyone holding droppers right above every person in there. The droppers contained a white substance that I knew was milk. Everyone there had their heads tilted backwards with their mouths open. At the same time, every dropper dropped one drop of milk on everyone’s tongue. Then they all came forth choking on that one drop. The Lord then shared that they all were choking on the milk of the word. Then, after the sermon, the pastor was up front by himself, so Deb and I went up there to speak to him. When we approached him, a spirit pushed back on both of us at the same time. I asked him if he believed we could hear from the Lord today and he said no. He said that we only have the bible. After we left, the Lord shared that churches have run off the Apostles, Prophets and Evangelist, and have placed the pastors as the head of the church. And that the pastors are walking in the spirit of the antichrist. I thought that was very hard to hear and then the Lord explained. He… Read more »
September 8, 2018 1:09 AM

WOW!!! I’m so grateful to our Father God that you have been given such powerful gifts from the HOLY SPIRIT in Jesus Name. Glory to God. Your message has conformed what I’ve known for quite some time. Most of Americas church’s are seriously anemic, sick and pale. NO life, just a manmade program, run by the Pastor. So sad, as I think of all the Christians attending such churches who are hungry for GODS WORDS. Truly, all they get is that one drop of milk, and even that they choke one. You two keep up Gods good work. The Lord Bless you, Linda

Jean
Jean
September 10, 2018 5:01 AM

Darrell,

Your post here definitely makes me want to know more about the antichrist spirit. Did they not hear from the Lord because they didn’t see eek to hear or was it a time when He was silent? I am going through a period of silence now, probably connected to a period of grief. Did God direct you to pray for thus church to repent or experience revival? Because my husband is not exactly on the same page, I may have to stay in church, though he agrees there are problems. We also have some relationships there that have a lot of history.

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
September 7, 2018 11:47 PM

Hi Linda,
It sounds as though this pastor has a monitoring spirit (just like the slave girl who followed the apostle Paul around for 3 days, before he cast the spirit/s out of her)! Also remember when Nehemiah rebuilt the wall of Jerusalem. Two men, Tobiah and Sanballat, exhausted every effort to shut the building project down! Fortunately, Nehemiah was close to God, listened to His word, and finished the build! Be sure to do the same.
I also pray for your son–for his welfare and recovery and success!
Read: Nehemiah (the complete book), Psalm 91, Exodus 12 verse 13,
Zechariah 2 verse 5, Job 1 verses 7 to 10, Acts 16 verses 16 to 40.
God bless!

September 8, 2018 1:00 AM

I do agree Tracy, and I promise to read ALL of the Scriptures you have kindly recommend. The Lord Bless YOU greatly, Linda

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
September 8, 2018 11:30 PM

Hi again Linda,
And thanks for agreeing to read the Scriptures I’d provided! It’s a novel-sized list; yet it has been a great comfort to my husband and me. I, too, have had to deal with monitoring spirits—I’d be praying for my man’s health and welfare (as he’d been repeatedly hospitalised with issues caused by Coronary Artery Disease)—only to hit a granite wall! Like you, I soon learned to discern potential confidantes; a listening ear can soon evolve into a gaping, gossiping mouth! 😬🤫Moreover, if a “listening ear” harbours any ill-will toward the trusting, all sorts of nastiness can result (as you have also discovered)! 😞I was going to suggest Derek Prince Ministries https://www.derekprince.org/ , https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzTWdr_9IVWWmeStz5qDjoA , but am elated, that another commenter has done just that! 😁 Also, I’ve notice that you have provided pray-ers with your son’s name (James Daniel). Again, I’m holding James Daniel up in prayer—for healing of his poor leg and ankle, and for his success. I know you’ll whole-heartedly agree with me (being his mother, and all…), that he sounds like a wonderful, caring man! I know God placed him in the pharmaceutical field for a reason… He’s going to do a good work there! As for the pastor… Pray for him. It’s very often the ones who display the worst kinds of meanness, that need our prayers the most! I pray you’ll have the strength for this difficult task…
Again, God bless!
Your sister in Christ,
Tracey

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
September 9, 2018 9:07 PM

Amen, Tracey!! Bless you and your husband, also!!

Tracey
Tracey
September 10, 2018 4:40 AM

Thank you, Lorna. Likewise. Bless you. ☺

Heather
September 8, 2018 12:50 PM

Linda, look up “How to pass from curse to blessing’ by Derek Prince. You can find it on YouTube! May your son be totally and fully freed from these curses!

September 8, 2018 3:40 PM

YES, I will for I really love Derek Princes teachings, he was a wonderful gentleman.

Jean
Jean
September 9, 2018 9:30 AM

Wow. I am so sorry this happened to you and your son, Linda. May God restore what the enemy has taken.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
September 7, 2018 6:56 PM

I believe this word is in season. As for Mr. O. Speaking at the Uni of Illinois Obama told students “you cannot sit back and wait for a saviour”, adding the biggest threat to democracy isn’t Mr Trump but “indifference”. Crafty language. He has been hard at work in the background working on his ‘craft’. Every time he opens his mouth in front of a crowd it is witchcraft. I’m sure the majority of people think he is saying good things, wanting to help build and shape the nation.

Wendy Baumbach
Wendy Baumbach
September 8, 2018 10:31 AM

And as I observed the audience one thing that was evident, the number of young millennials and women….. as well as the looks on their faces, almost as though “please help me find truth” Father we pray that everyone in this culture would “know” you and your TRUTH and that the TRUTH would set them free! John 8:32 Yeshua said : “I am the way the truth and the LIFE and no one comes to the Father except by ME” John 14:6 Father please draw “them” all of them …..unto yourself . John 6:44 Amen.

Shalem
Shalem
September 7, 2018 9:20 PM

In addition to saying that, he also said we don’t need a Messiah. You can hear his direct quotes here: https://youtu.be/RRWsKMjASQ0?t=54m36s

September 9, 2018 4:19 PM

Where at what minute, or close to it if, you can recall. Thanks a lot

Aly D
Aly D
September 7, 2018 5:25 PM

So interesting how the same day this is published on Z3 is the same day that Obama is plastered all over the CNN homepage….

These are the headlines:
1) “How hard is it to say Nazis are bad?” – the former president steps back into the political fray with his most pointed rebuke to date of his successor
2) “Obama: What happened to the Republican Party?”
3) “Trump is capitalizing on resentments, Obama says”
4) “Obama: The biggest threat to our democracy isn’t Trump, it’s indifference”
5) “Opinion: Barack Obama is just what the Democrats needs”

Literally, it covered the whole screen on my phone when I opened the webpage. Y’all, I always knew in my heart/spirit I’d live to see end times prophecy fulfilled, but it still amazes me that it’s real. It really is time to put the things of the world down/aside, and give it ALL to the Lord.

September 7, 2018 8:06 PM

Thanks for this great recap Aly D. I agree we are living in amazing times and one of the most amazing things is so few people are aware of what time it is, partly due to many false prophets plastered all over the airways, like Obama, but I am referring to those who claim to speak in behalf of God while using their platform to discredit and attack the true prophets of God with slanderous labels like gloom and doomers. The Bible is filled with prophetic warnings, but somehow the Church today has bought the lie that anyone who receives and shares a prophetic warning is doing the work of Satan, which is exactly what these false prophets are doing. It’s time for everyone to draw closer to God than ever so we avoid being deceived.

Raymond
Raymond
September 8, 2018 4:01 AM

It could easily be turned around on B.O.

How hard should it have been for Obama to condemn radical Islam?
How come he never condemned his radical preacher friend from Chicago, Jeremiah Wright?
How come he can’t give credit to Trump for improving our economic circumstances by reducing personal and corporate tax rates and eliminating onerous burdens to manufacturing and eliminating many unfair trade practices?

“Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty”
Goebbels

Sue C
Sue C
September 8, 2018 6:05 PM

Obama is a Muslim.

September 9, 2018 4:16 PM

YES, AND Obama also has JEWISH BLOOD in his veins, from his mothers side, and much more that points to him as THE final anti christ!!

David Lockett
September 7, 2018 6:20 PM

Amen Aly D.

Jennifer B
Jennifer B
September 8, 2018 6:48 AM

I read this article and started reading the comments. I saw the you tube link on Obama speech so I decided to check it out and when he started to speak I heard the words cunning and manipulator. I did not listen to the entire speech as I don’t care for him. Funny thing is… I went back to reading the comments where I left off as I was not done and the first comment was from Linda and she spoke on her pastor but she wrote the same words cunny and manipulator That I had just heard about Obama…coincidence?… I think not! It was my confirmation from the Lord on what I had just heard. Several years ago I was laying in bed asking the Lord to reveal the AC but only if he thought I needed to know… I turned on my Kindle after my talk and right in front of me was an article on Obama. I knew right then and there. I have had several dreams and other confirmations as well.

September 8, 2018 11:28 AM

Thanks for sharing Jennifer. I believe you heard correctly. I’ve noticed a big difference in testimonies regarding Obama. Those who share testimonies about him being the one who will fulfill the scriptural warnings about the man of sin consistently share detailed testimonies, similar to what you have just shared here, and many of these testimonies are backed up with scriptures too, while those who claim he is not the one just make a claim without any testimony or any scriptural reasons. I think it’s fine to share different views, but I don’t like it when people make claims without backing it up with anything because it comes across like they are expecting others to believe just because they said so. Where is the humility in that? None of us knows anything unless God reveals it to us, so if we cannot acknowledge where our insights came from then I don’t even want to hear it.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
September 8, 2018 12:43 PM
James, There seems to be 2 camps on obama: (1 ) Those who have read scripture and have put pieces together in their mind as to how they line up and what is to take place, and (2) Those who have read the scriptures but have been given revelation and understanding from the Lord about who obama is and how he will fulfill scripture. Even with prophetic words, we try to add speculation but many of us, from years of walking this out, know fully that most of the time, the prophetic word comes true, but the speculation does not. And that is even with the ones who are seeking the Lord for His understanding. In a prophetic dream the Lord gave me on March 23 a few years ago, I walked into a classroom in college and the Lord was up front having students come up and work something out. I was standing at my desk looking at what was going on up front and I kept saying, “I have turned in all my homework. I have worked hard on everything required. I have never missed anything in this class, and yet I have no clue about what you are doing.” The other students in the class were pointing to my paperwork on my desk trying to show me which problem I would be asked to do so I could be ready, but I couldn’t stop repeating that I had done everything asked but had no clue about what the Lord was having us do up on the board. What I saw looked something like Hebrew written on the board. When I looked at the Lord, He was smiling at me. Someone tried to interpret the dream at the time and told me in a condescending way that I… Read more »
Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
September 9, 2018 3:45 PM

Makes sence to me of what you say.
I was not knowing to much about politicians
And didnt care to. Apparently God wanted to show me something about Obama. I seen him on a stage and in the background I seen 3 goats standing up looking out of an opened door.Thats when i knew something bad about Obama.That doesnt tell me he is a.c. I m asking the Father who is the anticrist,but he dont show me .I feel Father dont show me ,because it could be Obama.
My husband likes Obama alot and i may really shut down on my husband.
I feel it grous now
But it would be really hard if i really knew if Obama was him
Thankyou to anyone who cares

Paul
Paul
September 8, 2018 7:28 PM
Dear Bro James, Thank you for the post, the website and all that you r doing for the Lord. From my understanding of how and what the Lord has being showing me, I would like to state that the Antichrist will soon be exposed on the scene. The Lord has been orchestrating it for a few a years now rapidly. I still cannot confirm that o is antichrist but will reveal 2 dreams. First:. Right after, 2016 election, which stunned the world as well the kingdom of darkness because Mr. Trump won (first time I went to cast my vote) I saw o in an office setting sitting on a sofa, looking very expressionless and maybe bewildered at what has happened. I come in and say, sir, I am sorry I was delayed. Would you like some tea? There are other aspects but suffice to say, he is of high ranking and is very much related to the end time events. As a believer, I was very much peeved calling him Sir and asking the Lord why should I do it and furthermore making tea…..imagine Tea could mean the tea party, the essence of the grassroots movement, the Christian base which turned the tide of the election by the Spirit of God. Second dream: he is in a very vile dream…..suffice to say of the pedogate kind…. Now, exposure is accelerating across all that is a lie, ripping apart from the top to the bottom. Catholic church pope, Christendom and other religions, economy, land, sea and sky, elements of creation, all structures of evil and manmade,. Are being shaken. This month will have tremendous upheavals as tomorrow evening is 5779. The translation from 17 to 18 is getting over. I have been told in a dream to CALL 911 which… Read more »
September 9, 2018 12:26 AM

Thanks for sharing those dreams Paul.

Heather Bjork
Heather Bjork
September 9, 2018 7:19 PM

Another confirmation that Obama is the final AC & will be imbued with Satan very shortly & much, much more! From Jeff’s site – http://whistleblowerjeff.holyspiritwind.net/2018/09/09/president-trump-will-not-finish-his-first-term-thunders-nigerias-pastor-nmanwoke/

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
September 11, 2018 12:37 AM

Thanks for sharing, Heather! A pertinent reminder/warning to never let our guard down for a minute! The hour is so late!

It is already the hour for you to awaken from your sleep [of spiritual complacency]; for our salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed [in Christ]. 12 The night [this present evil age] is almost gone and the day [of Christ’s return] is almost here. So let us fling away the works of darkness and put on the [full] armor of light. 13 Let us conduct ourselves properly and honorably as in the [light of] day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and irresponsibility, not in quarreling and jealousy. 14 But clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for [nor even think about gratifying] the flesh in regard to its improper desires.

~ Romans 13:11-14, Amplified Bible (AMP)
Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. All rights reserved.

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
September 11, 2018 12:50 AM
Just found this wonderful translation, which gives the reader even greater magnification, regarding Romans 13:11-14 (The Passion Translation, TPT) Living in the Light 11 To live like this is all the more urgent, for time is running out and you know it is a strategic hour in human history. It is time for us to wake up! For our full salvation[a] is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 Night’s darkness is dissolving away as a new day of destiny dawns.[b] So we must once and for all strip away what is done in the shadows of darkness, removing it like filthy clothes.[c] And once and for all we clothe ourselves with the radiance of light as our weapon. 13 We must live honorably,[d] surrounded by the light of this new day, not in the darkness of drunkenness[e] and debauchery,[f] not in promiscuity and sensuality,[g] not being argumentative or jealous of others. 14 Instead fully immerse yourselves into[h] the Lord Jesus, the Anointed One, and don’t waste even a moment’s thought on your former identity to awaken its selfish desires. Footnotes: Romans 13:11 Or “perfect wholeness.” There is a full salvation ready to be unveiled and unfolded in the last days. See 1 Peter 1:5. Romans 13:12 See 1 John 2:8. Romans 13:12 Implied in the text and supplied to show the contrast of “clothe ourselves” in the next sentence. Romans 13:13 The Aramaic can be translated “We walk with the Designer.” Romans 13:13 This word includes intoxication by any substance. Romans 13:13 Or “festive processions” (often to celebrate false deities), “orgies,” “revelries,” “carousings.” Romans 13:13 Or “outrageous behavior,” “loose conduct,” “indecencies.” Romans 13:14 Or “fully clothed with.” The Passion Translation (TPT) The Passion Translation®. Copyright © 2017 by BroadStreet Publishing® Group, LLC. Used by permission. All rights reserved.… Read more »
Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 8, 2018 5:02 PM

Pence is the traitorous author of the NYT Op-Ed says Dave Hodges: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-vice-president-is-the-treasonous-author-of-the-nyt-op-ed/

September 9, 2018 12:38 AM

Thanks for sharing. Something about Pence has bothered me from the beginning. Maybe it’s his repeated quotes from 2 Chronicles 7:14 always omitting the part about turning away from our wicked ways. Doing that once might be a mistake, but twice seems intentional. I do not trust him.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 9, 2018 8:01 PM

James, something about Pence never set right with me either

Matthew24
Matthew24
September 9, 2018 4:45 PM

I pretty much believe it is disgusting form of fake journalism and anything but an inside job.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 9, 2018 11:24 PM

The world is the world. It’s corrupt and always was. American history has been written by the Godless insiders. We never should have gone into WW I and Wall Street financed Hitler and the Russian Revolution. It’s hard not to get worked up about daily events but we are not here to enjoy ourselves. We are here to go through tests and trials, developing our character and renewing our minds so that we are able to rule and reign with Christ as kings and priests for eternity. It’s a biiiiggggg universe and eternity is a loooonnnnggg time. This is the end of the age and things are expected to get worse and worse.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 8, 2018 4:38 AM

Interesting post; just saw on TV. RE Obama speaking @ a free speech meeting in Illinoise ? Re mid term elections ; saying re the Democrats need to stand up against Bullies , ( meaning Donald Trump) and stand up for what they believe.

Jennifer
Jennifer
September 7, 2018 11:56 PM

This was today on ABC News.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-08/obama-issues-scathing-critique-of-trump-and-us-politics-of-fear/10216114 Former US president Barack Obama delivers a stinging indictment of political life under President Donald Trump, blasting his successor’s pattern of pressuring the Justice Department and reminding voters the economic recovery began while he was still in office.

Raymond
Raymond
September 8, 2018 4:10 AM

Maybe he should remind the voters of what he did to avoid the economic circumstances while he was Senator from Illinois……nothing.

And it was Bush that passed the bill getting 850BN from Congress to facilitate the recovery, then laid it in the lap of Obama to spend as he pleased. It does not get any easier than that.

Besides, the financial problems would have happened in 2008 regardless of who was president. A major problem was the low standards for qualifying mortgage loans and the flexible rates. When it came to refinance them and they could not qualify or make the new mortgage payments they defaulted. It was not Bushs’ fault that Joe Sixpack did not make his mortgage payments. And there were other reasons but the mortgage crisis was a major factor.

Todd H Henderson
September 7, 2018 9:48 PM

This is an OLD piece but still seems TIMELY.

Ultimately, the only answer to this hypothetical is that there is no answer: this is an interpretive legal issue that, should it ever arise, would have to be decided by the judicial branch of the U.S. government.

I don’t think it would be Biden but could be someone else.

Sue C
Sue C
September 10, 2018 12:40 AM

Snopes is not credible. Search it out.