“Watch as I allow the means of your country’s financial dealings to evaporate as the mist from the sea.”

Watch as I separate out My people, those who hear My voice and will not follow another. Watch as I allow the means of your country’s financial dealings to evaporate as the mist from the sea. Watch as the goods and services you thought were normal life are washed away in the sea of your indebtedness and predatory financial methodologies. Watch as the superiority you demand ends in the isolation you can’t afford.

Woe to those who have no savings outside of the corrupt and malevolent storehouses of the masters of currency. Who through their magic spells and sorcery they have deceived the world to hold debt as an asset, murdered the getaway’s and drowned whole nations with servitude and bondage to an evaporative system of exchange. Many will continue to drown, some may crawl exhausted from rip currents of the raging sea of debt, but because they have no “money” they will be sworn slaves to the proffered solution.

I am calling Mine out. Listen! Come out from her, that you not partake in her sins and adulteries. It is written!!

Oh do My people perish for a lack of understanding and a heart that desires other things.

Who is trained in their spirit to live with less?

Who is trained in their spirit to not chase after the gains of the world?

It is at your doorstep, yet blindly you suck down their entrapment saying, “Quick let us run to a Satoshi for gain!” (Note: A Satoshi is currently the smallest unit of the bitcoin currency recorded on the block chain.)

Listen for My intercession in repentance, this is life!

Author: David Rowe

David Rowe works as a carpenter, a songwriter, and audio engineer. He is also building a homestead. The Lord began speaking to him in 2005 regarding a global economic collapse. He believes he is only a messenger seeking to be obedient, to live a crucified life, and to know the power of the Lord’s resurrection.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

August 1, 2017 1:50 pm
Thank you, David. That is as clearly I’ve seen it written and is asking the questions which were repeatedly asked of myself for years by the Holy Spirit, to be Set-Apart to seek Him. Everything was stripped away from me as I began leaving the ‘good life’ that I had grown accustomed to and set out, first ‘to sit on a mountain and find God’, and then, He stripped me down even leaner. Today, I own a bicycle for transportation, no checking, savings or social security. My only security is Him today. 40 years ago, He took me from being trained by my earthly father to manage his millions in corporatocracy and sent me out from that to ‘go sit on a mountain to find Him’. And now, that ‘mountain’ in the valley which He’s lead me to create is ready to be revealed. I plan on introducing the hourglass project September 16th – 23rd this fall, a fall Feast of Trumpets gathering for z3ers interested in digging deeper into the Word. That ‘money’ which is spoken of, which is what I call ‘mammon’, is a part of the mark of the beast. I have been asking for more revelation of the mark and it is appearing to be a ‘progressive’ thing and not a ‘one-time’ mark. That ‘one-time’ mark He is showing me is the deception used by the enemy to trick people to looking at something they expect to happen in the future while they are slowly, subtly, being marked a little at a time. As I was writing this, I could see a magician dazzling people with their outward signs while behind the scenes(or inwardly, hidden behind the scenes of the mind) the magician was weaving a spell of magic upon the people they could not see… Read more »
Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
August 1, 2017 5:24 pm

I don’t know how you can construe a “mark in your right hand or forehead”—as being anything other than “A mark in your right hand or forehead”.

August 2, 2017 9:17 pm

Jesse, a mark is a mark. Correct. Is that in the physical, spiritual or soul realm? In the western world way of thinking, we separate out the three, but the eastern world considers them intertwined or together like a package.
All I’m saying is that look into the unknown and let the Spirit reveal to you if ‘in’ means just physical or if, as in Israeli eastern way of thinking, it can mean spiritual and/or soul as well as physical.

Renee
Renee
August 2, 2017 3:47 pm

The bible is not a riddle. It’s clear strait forward and easy to understand

Savage
Savage
August 8, 2017 3:17 am

I could see how someone whose thoughts have been externally programmed could be considered as having been marked in the forehead. Perhaps a study of the word “marked” could shed light on its meaning.

August 3, 2017 5:25 pm

Thanks Jesse for taking the first step on this, a mark is a mark. Otherwise it could be imagined by what Thomas said that all money could be a part of the Beast system…….Would that also include the Shekel? When Jesus told Peter to cast an hook and pay the tax with what he finds in the fishes mouth, was Peter in violation of the beast system at the direction of our Lord? This is way toooooooo far fetched.

August 4, 2017 7:32 pm

Brother Steven, what I am trying to point out is that if the mark of the beast is not a physical mark of some kind such as a chip, then what if one of us is watching out for just that one mark which later we find out that we were wrong or got deceived? I’ve gotten it wrong and believed something which later proved to be a clever misdirection before and I don’t want to be the source of leading someone else to be looking in the wrong direction is all.
If in time that mark of the beast turns out to be just a chip then great but what if it isn’t? What if I got it wrong and become responsible for causing another to stumble and fall? I may be completely wet or out in left field on this one but I want all of us to be with Him and this ‘mark’ of the beast is a big thing to Yah and so it is to me too.

August 4, 2017 9:29 pm
Sir Thomas………. I truly understand your concern & great caution when it comes to something like this, and you have good reason to fear because God has put the death sentence on those who take it………..But consider the wording of the Text…………”he” the anti-Christ “causeth” “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name”. Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV) What ever device or method “he” the AC will cause all people to put this device “in” their right hand or forehead, will not be done in secret or in a corner…….there will be many irrefutable things that will make it abundantly clear……and unmistakable that which is being done………. First, if the Body of Spirit filled believers is even on the earth…… the Lord Himself will give us clear warning……..some may say, The Spirit of the Lord will speak to us…. Second, it will be a mandatory thing, everyone will know that they cannot financially function without it. Third, no one is going to tie you down or give this to you in your sleep or against your will……otherwise…….God would not make the receiving of it a damnable offense…..because if evil men and the devil could merely in prison people and physically force them to take it, knowing that we’d go to hell over it, that just wouldn’t be fair of how God would do things. This is going to be an obvious voluntary submission…..but, like not having ID or a driver’s license or Passport or birth certificate…… if you don’t have the mark……..you will be frozen out of society… Read more »
August 4, 2017 10:44 pm

One last thing……….the Anti-Christ has not yet been revealed or manifest……….so there is no way that the ignorant people being chipped right now……are in direct violation of the Rev 13 warning. Although, what they’re doing is pretty dumb, dangerous and is one breath away from the real thing…………I wouldn’t advise it…..

August 7, 2017 2:12 pm
Brother Steven, James said it. The antichrist is not the ‘he’. The ‘beast’ is the ‘he’. You keep interchanging the two……….. <<>>(I won’t paste that here because it’s extremely long list and would make this already long post way toooooooooo long) His initial conversation with me on this subject(mark of beast/antichrist,etc..) was to point out to me the identification marks used to identify a plant, animal, man, or anything. The ‘mark’ or ‘identifying mark(s)’ which He gave to explain and instruct us in Revelation are identification markings and signs so that we won’t be confused and can easily & quickly identify who or what we come across. An example of this would be the uniforms and signs, ensignias and emblems which soldiers and members of their group or body adopt to identify them so they don’t kill their own group. Or a flag,etc… One point which I might quibble with you on though is when you said, ‘….so there is no way that the ignorant people being chipped right now……are in direct violation of the Rev 13 warning.’…. If God says, ‘My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge'(Hos.4:6), then does He mean ‘destroyed’? ‘Lack of knowledge’ and ‘ignorant’ mean the same here, I am sure we can all agree, so the only factor which may need to be injected in here is ‘timing’ meaning the timing of the destruction or ‘being destroyed’ . But, if we think about this long enough and understand clearly that we have no control over the ‘timing’ of the destruction, then what we are left with is ‘God’s people’ and ‘lack of knowledge’… Those two (whether we want to be a ‘people’ of God marked and sealed by His Word and obeying Him as our leader/king/God …and… ‘lack of knowledge’/ignorance) are the only part… Read more »
August 4, 2017 11:15 pm

The reference to “he” in Revelation 13:16-17 refers to the second beast, the false prophet, not the antichrist. The second beast acts like a law enforcement agent for the first beast.

August 5, 2017 1:34 am

Thanks James for the righteous correction, I was a little carried away and didn’t think it through………I do know better, thanks again.

August 7, 2017 2:21 pm

PS…you said that….. ‘What ever device or method “he” the AC will cause all people to put this device “in” their right hand or forehead, will not be done in secret or in a corner…….there will be many irrefutable things that will make it abundantly clear……and unmistakable that which is being done…’…………
The ‘irrefutable things which make it abundantly clear’.
That part of your statement is not the identifying marks which I have been able to see in Satan. He is deceptive and unclear. He is misleading and devious. He is misdirection and false statements and convoluted thinking which befuddles and does not make clear whether in abundance or a little!

David
August 1, 2017 8:22 pm

You’re welcome Thomas. I admire your austerity. I too think the beast system can creep up on us and it has, but I have to agree with Jesse, that a “mark in your right hand or forehead” is “A mark in your right hand or forehead”. The Lord will confirm His word.

August 2, 2017 9:03 pm
David, I do not want to divert away from your word from Father and I will attempt not to let this become a ‘wrangling with words'(Remind them of these things, and solemnly charge them in the presence of God not to wrangle about words, which is useless and leads to the ruin of the hearers. 2Tim2:14) You said : ‘Who is trained in their spirit to live with less?’ ‘Who is trained in their spirit to not chase after the gains of the world?’ ‘Who is training themselves to walk away and live apart from the world banking system?’ Separating ourself from the world (kosmos gk. Means a govt, order,constitution…). Seeing how much of the banking system, govt, school, medical, media,etc. is part of the beast system would literally mean living with less by separating apart from it. {I know some of you are going to say , ‘But how can I survive without my monthly check or my job or my ???’ That’s what Father has been revealing His strategy for that scenario and yes it’s an adjustment but if we gradually begin training ourself and start coming out gradually, we will start seeing how it can almost be like an adventure, like being a child again. Even like Yahuwshua said, ‘Unless you be converted and become like a little child you cannot enter in the kingdom of God’ (Mk10:15)}. However, I am not saying that everyone can nor should quit their job or walk away from where they are put right now. Father will reveal through His Spirit when and where He wants you. But, let’s do a word study here anyway, and then,each one must pray to allow the Spirit time to reveal Himself and His understanding of the Word Forehead is translated 8 times in the… Read more »
Sue
Sue
August 1, 2017 9:23 pm

A mark in your right hand or forehead could be a mark that changes your human DNA into something demonic. Look at tattoos with medical information, etc.

Ming
Ming
August 2, 2017 9:55 pm

Hi Sue,

Per Robert Mawire, ALL Christians, who want to persevere/make it through the coming darkness, MUST get Sealed on their foreheads NOW through Fasting & Prayers. God will put the Mark, “Yeshua Ben David” on you and tell you that HE has sealed you. If we don’t have His Confirmation about His Seal, per Robert, we’d better kneel & seek HIS Mark asap because the “Fun” will soon begin. Born-again Christians, if they don’t have HIS Mark, will perish/be-headed.

See the mark 44:40 to 49:17 in Robert’s video, “How to prepare for the End” below –

Seek To be HIS “Untouchable” TODAY!

Best,

Ming

Rowena O
Rowena O
August 2, 2017 8:03 am

Absolutely.Thomas Nodoubt has nailed it, I think.The Mark is being implanted under many different guises. I warn people with leaflets. Some say they have already microchipped their children in the neck before going on holiday so the the children can be traced if abducted. Others say, “I’m not taking the Mark”, not realising how insidiously it is being introduced. It has been forcibly given to Philipinos for decades in their country, at gunpoint. London police (the Metropolitan police) were going to be Microchipped in 2008, so seniors could keep tracks on their staff, but decided not to. In Europe , staff can enter their offices and use the photocopier with it. It is being advertised as a useful means of keeping your documents for travel, as a microchip.
An American lady woke up from an anaesthetic with one implanted in her arm. She is a Christian. Be careful with hip replacements, though the recognition technology is to identify the item, so far.
Later, when many have already taken it, they can force the rest of the unmarked population to take it, or starve.
That is where it will be on the hand or forehead.

August 4, 2017 9:33 pm

Rowena……….Please read my comments to Thomas…………….. and consider this…..the AC has not appeared yet……..for the text says “he” “causeth” to receive………….”he” the AC has not yet appeared…….so the implants-at least thus far are only a foreshadow and not the real thing……….but I wouldn’t take it either……….

August 4, 2017 11:12 pm

There are no scriptures supporting your claim that the antichrist must first appear before he requires the mark. Even if that was true, he has already appeared and has been revealed to many people, so we are already there now. If you’re referring to the time when he is revealed to the whole world, it will already be too late then because most of the world will have already received the mark. He is not revealed to the world until the end of his 42-month reign.

August 5, 2017 1:06 pm

Not to be disrespectful, but “my claim” is based on the simply interpretation of the Scripture that says: “he causeth” This indicates a period of activation….. he first must come on to the scene and be recognized as such in order to make it known that he is establishing the law or edict that no one can buy or sell except for those who have the mark/number/name…….. if he hasn’t manifested yet, how can it be activated with the command that you cannot buy or sell without his name/mark? He causes, he makes it happen, he institutes that all must take it to buy or sell, if he’s not made known, how can he cause or institute?……..this is my overly simple interpretation…..that he must first appear on the scene before it’s officially enforced. As far as your claim that he has already been revealed to many people, the person who will become the AC is not yet the AC until he’s indwelt by Satan…..as also saith the Scriptures…..This was the meaning for my post.

August 5, 2017 9:11 pm

I don’t want to beat a dead horse, but one last thought as an example that might help out on this. If the mark was truly in place before the appearing of the FP or the AC, then the AC activates it to where people cannot buy or sell is the same as saying: When drivers licenses where established in the 30’s or 40’s…..and then everyone started getting them and then making it mandatory. Then along comes a future president decades later that would then say…….That if you do not have a drivers license, you cannot buy or sell in our society. God foreknowing that the AC or FP are going to make people obtain the mark to show allegiance to him the AC , but millions already have it in their bodies before the decree of the AC was made……..what a time of confusion that would be? How would they then take it out………it’s just something to consider

August 6, 2017 4:32 am

The scriptures warn about doom coming upon anyone who takes the mark. It doesn’t make any exceptions for those who take it before it becomes mandatory.

August 6, 2017 4:05 pm

I’m not sure how I could break down my explanation any simpler other than to say, that those who taking the chip now, before the AC is revealed and institutes his decree, how could it be said that the chip or tat is the mark before the one who comes on the scene to say this “is” the mark, how can anything be excluded?……….I’m trying to say that nothing is the mark until the AC comes onto the scene and says “this is the mark” and it must be in the right hand or forehead coupled with the understanding that you cannot buy or sell without it, and it’s related to his worship or allegiance……..he must first come and say this or decree this……If I am now wrong after saying all of this, then I don’t know how anyone could explain it to help me.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 6, 2017 6:34 pm

Brother Steven. Esau searching for repentance and not being able to find it is Hebrews 12:17. “The LORD knows who are is”. Which is so cool because that was something I heard when I was replying but wasn’t sure if it was in the scripture. So interesting to read 2 Tim 2 and see it in context. It even has the word seal with it. Never the less the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal – ” the LORD knows who are His”, and let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity. See the power of a rhema word from God. It is impossible to rightly divide the scriptures without it. (And now will have to find where the scripture on rightly dividing the word is). ‘Wonderful Steven’ was heard as well.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 6, 2017 6:07 pm
Wonderful Brother Steven. X. A hug not a mark. It is a bit like this. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance with the redemption of those who are Gods possession to the praise of His glory. In Ephesians 1. But you know it says in Ephesians 5:18 ‘be filled with the spirit’ concordant literal translation. So the Holy Spirit is both presently received and a progressive receiving as the LORD prepares vessels to receive. We are being given over to what it is we seek after. The mark of the beast works in a similar way until there is a finality to it as you’ve shown us in Rev 13:16. Bit by bit we are coming into agreement with our Father. The Father knows who are his (not sure of if there is a scripture for that, I think I have read that) Our Father is either God or Satan. See John 8:44; 1 John 3. But as it is written in Psalm 81:12. The LORD says ‘so I gave them over to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices. In 2 Thess 2 it states that God will be sending them an operation of deception for them to believe the falsehood, that all may be judged who do not believe the truth but delight in injustice. Either way, we are each well on our way until the culmination. Our heart choice will increasingly become evident via our decisions. Some will be like Esau. It says somewhere, that he searched for repentance but could not find it. Connected to this is 1 John 5:16-17. Hope that helps. You are right about the scriptures can not be broken and it must be done according… Read more »
August 7, 2017 4:21 pm

JaneNZ , we seem o be thinking along the same lines of thought here.

William
William
August 6, 2017 9:37 pm

Please read this article. It should reply to your concern in a shocking way.
Computer Chip Implants Causing Terrible Problems

August 7, 2017 12:08 am

Wow……….what a fantastic post and dialogue. I’ve heard Maurice’s testimony on this and had forgotten it. But that was an excellent read and comments……….I’ve long been persuaded not to take it……anyone who is full of God’s Spirit who reads that part in Revelation would be nuts to take it. Thanks William………I’m leaning towards the idea that no one nor anyone should allow chips or tats from the Gov under any circumstances……….Medical devices with communication software inside them may be excluded……Shalom

Sujit Thomas
August 7, 2017 2:45 pm
Brother Steven, My comment is not addressed to you, but perhaps you will benefit from what I have written along with others who will read this. There is definitely a link between the technologies of this day and the coming mark-of-the-beast system. And blessed are those who can openly discern this. However, these are still elementary steps and not the final mark. But they will eventually culminate in that mark. I have long wondered about the red line in this matter. I believe the primary red line is the mark actually taking physical form to reside in the right hand or forehead of people. And I believe that if this technological barrier that is being crossed right now is not the red line we are looking for, then the same is at least looming menacingly on the horizon. There is a secondary red line: the mark being made mandatory. While we should definitely keep both red lines in our line of sight, it is foolish to ignore the first red line, because that is what it is: A RED LINE, a line that we must not cross. However, I don’t believe it is the Lord’s intention that we develop an irrational fear of modern technology and shun it just like it wasn’t his intention to prohibit humankind from eating fruits in the Garden of Eden. He pointed out one fruit to avoid in that garden. He has pointed out one piece of technology to avoid in these end times. Now, if we do a little backward extrapolation in the garden, how is the tree of knowledge of good and evil bearing its fruit? Perhaps because it is being nourished from the roots? Where are the roots getting the nutrients from? Perhaps from the soil around them? Where is the soil… Read more »
August 7, 2017 4:39 pm

I am grateful that James has allowed this vigorous debate to continue. It is of upmost importance. Your comments Sujit are gracious and well received. I know the distinction between the AC False Prophet and the Beast, but when it’s all boiled down, they are all in concert and work as one, but I should be more careful not to intermix them. But your red line comments are fair and balanced. That’s really all I was trying to communicate. Those of us walking with the Lord know that the time draws close that a real decision will be foisted upon all people on whom they serve and whom they will stand for. Keep up the good work my brother and Mercy unto you, and Peace and Love be multiplied

Matt Smith
August 7, 2017 6:23 pm

Speaking Of Technology, I found and interesting little article titled “A.I. Creates Fake Obama.”

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Checked it out the technology really looks like the original, of course we know nothing is really original in this complex-computer enhanced world of the modern 21st century we live in. This is why we need the Holy Spirit for discernment like never before as those who rely on their power of reasoning will be fooled and be utterly powerless against the onslaught of the enemy.

Matt Smith
August 15, 2017 3:27 pm

If this gets you thinking, this article will raise your eyebrows.

Soon computers will be able to control the human mind, misleading the individual to believe they are still in control of their thoughts and reality. Humans will lose their autonomy and will become indistinguishable from the machines.

brian
brian
August 5, 2017 7:40 pm
i have read the remarks that this post inspired and i believe you all miss the mark (no pun intended). first off the original language of the “mark” carries the meaning of an etching, a scratching. much is lost in the translation or transliteration form the original to the copy. this mark will be something tangible and it will be implanted by a needle or some such piece of equipment. second, and many are missing this (in fact most – 99% – of the church is completely ignorant of this) – there is now, today, this moment in time, a plan and the means to carry it out, to digitise every human being on the planet, which means eradicating cash, eradicating to a large extent the black market, eradicating private property, eradicating individualism. at first it will be shown to be a wonderful piece of technology and many especially the asians will literally line up to receive it. ultimately it will become mandatory – and it will become essential to ones existence once the notion of cash has been eradicated. mandatory because you will not survive without it make no mistake and believe no one when they say it is spiritual. the ultimate result of receiving it definitely is spiritual but one must receive it first in the natural. india is preparing their population for this, israel is doing the same, south korea is pushing this technology. and so on. i despair when i read that we either wont be around or that it is spiritual one thing you do have correct is that it is most certainly a mark AS an animal. satan and his minions like zuckerberg who also has a fancy to establishing his own church, regard most of the human race as useless eaters, brute beasts… Read more »
August 6, 2017 11:35 pm

What you’ve said Brian…….to me………is in the high 90% of accurate. I believe a lot of what you’ve said. I don’t mean to name drop, but Rick Wiles was a one time associate of mine and I interviewed him on my radio program. He and I think on similar terms with the exception of the Rapture…..but your point is well taken………and very highly right………….But for me…….I will resist the mark always………for I do not want to go to hell……..but there will be Jewish and Gentile believers after the rapture……..many, many of them…….but if I’m wrong about the Pre-Trib Rapture……take comfort that I’ll be in line with you in front of Madam the Guillotine

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
August 7, 2017 2:39 pm

Brother Steven, are you Stephen from Panama?

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
August 7, 2017 2:40 pm

Sorry…Steven from Panama….as heard on Trunews years back?

August 7, 2017 4:33 pm

No Miss Lynne……I am from Dallas……….Rick and I were brief associates when he first started broadcasting in 1999-after he left TBN to start America’s hope-later TruNews, we both were at the same Radio Station doing our own ministries.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
August 8, 2017 12:38 pm

Thank you Brother Steven! I found your radio show yesterday and started listening. What an amazing love you have for our Most High 🙂

August 8, 2017 12:49 pm

Thank you for your most gracious compliment-Your words are like cold fresh water to a dry and thirsty sponge!!

August 7, 2017 4:19 pm

PSS (LOL). Brian, one more thing to look into here for yourself or any others following this …
ʼôwth, oth; probably from H225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.:—mark, miracle, (en-) sign, token.
That word ‘mark’ is translated in the above definition from blue letter bible.org… it was the first time ‘mark’ was used in the Bible as the ‘mark of Cain’…
BTW, everyone does know that when using Strong’s Concordance that the words following the( :– )mark, miracle, (en)sign, token …those last four words are not part of the definition. Those are the words the translators inserted in to the text and should not be used when trying to understand the interpretation of the meaning.

August 7, 2017 3:41 pm
Brian, a quick thought here on whether the mark is physical or spiritual. Not to quibble, I point out, but, what if we look at this ‘mark’ as being in the physical, a natural mark. The spiritual mark equivalent of that then, would be, what? But…. before we answer or probe that question, let me ask this: where does the ‘soul’ of man stand in relationship to these two ‘marks’-physical and spiritual? My thoughts on that is this… we are the spirit. We live or are ‘housed’ in a body, which the body (of flesh) will perish. The soul though, that part of man is his to choose what to do with. Our mind and our emotions and our will. Father has given us those two tools (we use our mind and our emotion like a tool but I do not consider our ‘will’ as a tool)in order to work with to bring about His purposes in the earth or to work with those tools in order to bring about the ‘destroyers’ purposes in earth. We choose one way or the other and then once we’re setting out on the track of ‘purpose’ which we choose, then we start using our mind to accomplish that purpose by learning more of how to do that and we can even ‘imagine’ within our minds to create something which will be more useful, helpful, loving, caring for the Fathers purposes of kingdom work or, that which is opposed to those purposes of YaH. Hopefully, we are being transformed during this process by the renewing of our mind so that we prove what is that good, acceptable and perfect will of Yah.(Rom12:2) and we are not ignorant of satans devices (2Cor2:11) so that satan can not take advantage of us.
August 7, 2017 6:25 pm

I agree with you Thomas that I would be inclined only to think it’s physical……..because it says: .he causes all to “receive” a mark…..in one of two spots………….how can something spiritual or intangible be put in a forehead or right hand………… this mark is received……not believed….. But I’m a simpleton

Sujit Thomas
August 7, 2017 2:06 pm

I can most definitely second what you say about India; the seeds are being sown. But I don’t know if the government truly knows or even believes what the Bible says about the mark of the beast.

Rowena O
Rowena O
August 6, 2017 6:13 pm

Thank you, Brian .Spot on.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 1, 2017 9:33 pm

Linda (Clay) Hasche in her post under the Dick Morris article confirms this aspect of the mark. The link on her site is: ‘why does this really matter if anybody knows Obama is the antichrist’. Linda is rock solid an an extraordinary gift to the Body of Christ.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 1, 2017 6:44 pm

Thomas Nodoubt. That is such a wonderful path the LORD has taken you. I am just so thankful to the LORD for having taken me a similar route. Truly it is the best way. A trillion zillion exclamation marks!! Hourglass Project. Excellent! Looking Forward to it.

Rowena O
Rowena O
August 6, 2017 6:16 pm

What is the Hourglass Project, please?

August 8, 2017 11:16 am

The hourglass project is something Yah has laid upon my heart to construct. As everyone is watching the deep state and the calamities happening across the face of the earth, He set me apart to prepare a place of refuge and that’s the goal of this project. It got inspired by the comment of an elder on a talk show who said the reason the people of God did not ‘come out of her’ was because they did not have any other option so I set out to prove him wrong. I believed at that time and still do, that Yahweh always has His plans and options for any who seek Him and the problem is that people want ease and comfort and they do not want to lay down and lose their life. They are sold on the ‘prosperity gospel’ and the ‘name it and claim it’ crowd is their church.
He’s set me up on an initial 30 acre plot and showed me a few things about living on the land.

Rowena O
Rowena O
August 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Thank you, Thomas.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 1, 2017 6:05 pm

When you see credit become “loose” & the requirements looser (like the 10% down, 90% financed for mortgages in the U.S.), then you know we are on the verge of a financial crash. Interest rates are increasing which increases debt payments & credit will tighten dramatically by the banks “right on schedule” so the banks can repeat 2000 & 2008 where the bank takes ownership of your asset, with all your payments made to date! Huge win for the bank & huge loss for the consumer. It will get ugly in the U.S. Given the bubbles in housing, student debt & auto loans.

My strong advice – if you are in debt, sell anything you can to get out of debt. Very serious times ahead & some Christians have seen debtor prisons. I have seen homelessness from people losing their houses. 😢

Dean Corse
Dean Corse
August 1, 2017 10:18 am

Good word brother! Thank you for your obedience unto the Lord!

David
August 1, 2017 8:11 pm

For Him!

Dwight
Dwight
August 1, 2017 12:45 pm

I agree that this world and especially the US is about to face a severe reality where our status quo is no longer the comforts of wealth and consumerism. David, would you mind sharing your thoughts about bitcoin. I have my own but given the word you have shared, I would love to hear your understanding.

David
August 1, 2017 3:07 pm

Dwight,
This is probably not what you want to hear about Bitcoin or any block-chain technology. But my understanding goes something like this. Think about these definitions.

BLOCK: obstacle, bar, barrier, impediment, hindrance, check, hurdle, stumbling block, handicap, deterrent.

CHAIN: fetters, shackles, irons, leg irons, manacles, handcuffs.

CRYPTOS: a person having a secret allegiance to a political creed, especially communism, concealed; secret

Now as a statement:

A person or persons of secret allegiance and a concealed secret created a currency as an obstacle, barrier and hinderance to liberty and freedom. While exclaiming freedom and ease of use fetters and chains were installed into the crypto as no one will by or sell without it (or something real close).

At $35.00 I asked the Father about bitcoin. He told me “riches” will be made, but you can refer back to the post for His answer for me. Hope this helps.

Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

May we have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the called out.

Timothy
Timothy
August 1, 2017 7:33 pm

David, can you share where it is on your site? Thanks so much!

David
August 1, 2017 7:43 pm

Timothy,
Forgive me for the confusion, I meant His answer to me is found in the post here on Z3. I should have placed the web link at the end of my reply to Dwight. It is also posted on my website http://soundfoundations.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/7-19-17.pdf

Dwight
Dwight
August 1, 2017 5:51 pm

Thank you David for responding and sharing your insights. The only way to navigate is by hearing from the Father!

David
August 1, 2017 8:01 pm

Agreed Dwight. With, after or behind, may we perceive, consider, ponder, heed, think upon and understand. For His Glory!

brian
brian
August 6, 2017 11:29 pm

i think that is a perfect description. blockchain is the future whether we agree or not. it will be the guiding force of the currency once the new system is in place and i believe it will be backed with gold. china is the world leader in mining bitcoin.

David
August 5, 2017 1:09 pm

With all due respect to the fine arguments about the beast and his mark and foreheads and right wrists. In my spirit as I listened and was led to write, there wasn’t anything the Holy Spirit was prompting in me about marks or foreheads or anything pertaining to Revelation 13 at all.

Maybe a second read? Maybe Revelation 3:14-22 and Revelation 18 might be a better places to reference an understanding?

May we all have an ear to hear what the Spirit is saying to the called out.

Sujit Thomas
August 7, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi, David,

Since we don’t know everything about the matter, we can speculate much. But you show much wisdom in your post by instead going to the One who knows everything about the matter. Trust him to lead you along the narrow road to life.

God bless!

David
August 8, 2017 3:41 pm

Sujit, Thank you for His blessing. His blessing in you as well. Indeed, in the realm of speculation there is no trade deficit amongst humans. We excel!! In an effort to quell some speculation and offer His insight as it specifically pertains to what He led me to write. The states will be starved out due to our currency evaporating as the world reserve. Most have no idea what that even means, but we will find ourselves in a protracted period of being naked and poor long before the NWO steps in with it’s “remedy”. Which as most of the comments here rightly assure is no remedy at all in God’s Kingdom.

Nevertheless, normal will cease in the day of evaporation along with our excessive luxuries. So our merciful God who judges rightly asks:
Who is trained in their spirit to live with less?
Who is trained in their spirit to not chase after the gains of the world?

May we all have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the called out.