“Watch the Baltic Sea, Watch the Baltic States!”

July 3rd, I awoke in the morning and heard, “Watch the Baltic Sea, Watch the Baltic States!”

Well, check out this report from Newsweek yesterday:

“Russia has also fortified its’ side of the border, which includes the Baltic exclave of Kaliningrad. Last year, Moscow moved nuclear-capable missiles along with other military assets to the coastal territory, which lies between Lithuania and Poland. Both sides of the conflict have also separately held a number of drills in the strategic region. Russia’s latest drill includes China, and an upcoming exercise with Belarus called Zapad, or “West,” will utilize up to 100,000 troops in a simulated NATO invasion from the Baltics. Defense Secretary James Mattis echoed local allied leaders in calling the massive maneuvers “destabilizing.” (Source: Newsweek.com)

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 8, 2017 6:56 AM

Wow just this week in a dream I had a vision where I saw on the horizon a storm brewing and I saw fires and explosions and I told the woman I was with, “Oh my it is Poland all over again.” so God was really sending this one home to pay attention, to have a vision in a dream. wake up sound the alarm

Joe
Joe
July 8, 2017 2:12 PM

European action during second world war started with the invasion of Poland by Germany and USSR. History may be about to repeat again.

Michelle Lewandowski
July 8, 2017 1:47 PM

Michelle, do you feel you saw Poland itself again being invaded and occupied or somewhere else that is a repeat of what happened there? I understand Marty was referring specific to Baltic Sea nations , but wanted to have clarity if you felt you were watching Poland?

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 8, 2017 8:52 PM

Michelle, I don’t know for sure but I felt like it was coming to America, since I was on American soil and saw it coming towards me

Michelle Lewandowski
July 8, 2017 11:56 PM

Thanks for answering!

M.Stephani
M.Stephani
July 8, 2017 9:12 PM

Did you also have a similar dream of invasion of Poland Michelle Lewandowski?
tks-
Mike

Michelle Lewandowski
July 9, 2017 12:14 AM

No. My husband and I were missionaries in Poland for years until two years ago with a sudden unexpected departure due to a critical health situation with a child. I have a deep love and bond for her people. I am convinced a great move of God is coming there. However I have concern regarding the current leadership as well as grave concern with Putin.
I do believe national sorrow is coming to America.

M.Stephani
M.Stephani
July 10, 2017 9:17 PM

me too. The Lord appeared and spoke to me in 1998 told me about this time. it will be worse than anyone can conceivably imagine. Wont be long now either b4 it all starts. One disaster will cascade into the next (and war here on American soil too).

Jerome Popiel
July 9, 2017 12:32 AM

I was a student at the Art Academy of Krakow in the summer of 78. I have many memories of that city.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
July 8, 2017 12:07 PM

Last Saturday, the first of July, the Lord spoke to me about the G20 Summit, telling me not to pay attention to the rioting, because it is intented as a distraction. He said to not waste time with attention catching news, but to pay attention to what is happening in the shadows.

After reading about the word you received, and the news you found, I started searching for more news on the Baltic states, but I didn’t find anything. Then I decided to google “Baltic states G20”, and I found the following article: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-putin-flight-idUSKBN19S2UI

Not sure what’s going on, but something’s definitely up…

Rosemary
Rosemary
July 8, 2017 7:22 PM

Hmmm, Putin avoided Poland yet it was the first stop for Trump. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/05/world/europe/poland-trump-visit-g20.html

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 9, 2017 8:10 AM

Rosemary this could get very interesting

Krista West
Krista West
July 8, 2017 1:39 PM

I have found that I have to specifically search for things to get the news on it. It’s sad because it really does take a little bit of time and effort and an idea of what to search for! I know the masses are not doing the investigation for news.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
July 8, 2017 2:15 PM

Yeah, it’s obviously important to know what to look for. Nice to have some clues from the Lord 🙂

Miika
July 9, 2017 2:47 AM

Thanks Marty! This a a grave concern as I live in Helsinki. Sadly Russia is never ever to be trusted. Better keep praying…

rich lattarulo
rich lattarulo
July 8, 2017 9:04 AM

Dear Marty: We are spiritual beings and this war has manifest in the spirit already. And now it is ready to break loose on the physical level. Thank you for this post and may the Lord bless you. Read what Glynda wrote and read the comments. Thank you.

Michael Fisch
July 8, 2017 10:44 PM

The message I see here is to watch the Baltics to understand the real state of affairs between the US/NATO and Russia – which is preparation for direct confrontation, i.e. WW III.

There are news articles on ZeroHedge and Infowars about Trump’s “tremendous” conversation with Putin at the G20 summit and how Trump and Putin negotiated a partial ceasefire in Syria, probably in exchange for Russia’s support with N. Korea. I think this is stagecraft and throwing bones to political supporters.

Watch the Baltics to see what’s really happening.

ChristineB
July 8, 2017 7:58 PM

Thank you Marty for the prophetic word/warning and subsequent article.
My Dad (who is now in heaven) was born in Riga, Latvia and came to Canada at age 6.

I need to join in with the prayers of the “heavenly witnesses” who were born in this part of the world and those Christians who live there now.
Blessings,
Christine

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 8, 2017 7:02 AM

Marty do you know why they are doing this?

Matt NZ
July 9, 2017 2:59 PM

Marty, I thought this was odd. I was on Whistleblower Jeff and saw the link to a zerohedge article on the Jan 9 1988 cover of the Economist Magazine.

“January 9, 1988, Vol. 306, pp 9-10”

01/09/1988 or 0+1+0+9+1+9+8+8= 36.
Also volume 306, Christine Laguarde’s infamous numerology speech “drop the Zero”!

All numbers added up from one to thirty six = 666

Two instances of “36” so I did 666 x 2= 1332. I took the publication date of 9 Jan 1988 + 1332 days and it comes to 2 Sept 1991. Guess what happened?

“Sep 2 US officially recognizes independence of Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania”

rich lattarulo
rich lattarulo
July 8, 2017 9:04 AM

Yikes!

Kevin L. Schmuki
July 11, 2017 1:50 PM

There is a article on TRUnews dated 7/11/17 that concerns our own military buildup in the Baltic: