Two New Warnings of Trouble Brewing in the United States

Evangelist Ted Shuttlesworth

Evangelist Ted Shuttlesworth

Today, I received two new warnings of trouble coming to the United States. The first comes from Evangelist Ted Shuttlesworth. I have had the privilege of attending many of his meetings where I witnessed first hand the gift of God operating through him. In every meeting, he called people out of the audience and prophetically described their situations in great detail, which always resulted in powerful healings and breakthroughs. His ministry meetings are broadcast on his weekly television program, Faith Alive, which airs on the World Harvest Television network (WHT), but can also be viewed on demand on his website.

On July 8, he posted the following warnings for the United States on his Facebook page.

“We must pray for America like never before. Dallas is another manifestation of evil. I believe that this is the most critical time.”

Then on July 10, he posted the following warnings:

“Praying against what the Bible calls ‘the spirit of lawlessness’. The Devil has loosed it upon the Nation. I bind it in Jesus Name. The devil knows his time is short. He has released the spirit of lawlessness in the nation. We as the Church have a responsibility in prayer at this time. The loss of freedom, especially religious freedom. This is the goal of the enemy. July could become the most violent and bloody month in our history. It is not a black against white or Muslim against Christian thing. It is good versus evil. We should pray for Divine Protection upon this nation. If you are not moved to prayer now, then you never will be. The next two weeks will tell the tale. I am challenging every believer to hear the voice of the Spirit and let us get down on our knees.”

His warning that “July could become the most violent and bloody month in our history” reminded me of the warning shared recently by Pastor Benjamin Faircloth:

“July is the tipping point. The month of July will be the starting point for this nation and the world falling off the cliff. It all begins in July, the great unraveling. System breakdowns, societal breakdowns, military breakdowns. The emptying of grace has come to America.” (see the complete message)

Then just a few hours ago, I received a second warning in an email from Z3 contributor Bette Stevens, founder of Victorious Vision Ministries International.

“This is an alert for the states of Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, and Louisiana. Please stay vigilant. The names of these states came into my spirit today. I believe something is being planned. Please be careful when you go out and if you plan to travel soon. All intercessors and prayer warriors, be alert and pray. This has to do with the demons that have shattered the portals. Something is being put in place. It will come unexpectedly and it will be horrific. As the spirit gives me more, I will release it. Stay safe and allow God to put his protection and safety around you and your loved ones. The blood of Jesus has power!”

Similar prophetic warnings have been shared recently by others, including this word from Prophet Chuck Pierce:

“Starting Monday (April 25) through October 20, 2016 will be the most tumultuous, confusing time this nation has known in over 160 or 170 years.” (see the complete message)

Prophet Mena Lee Grebin received a similar warning on June 27:

“Jesus then looked at me and with a stern voice said, “Within three to six months, total chaos will envelop America, and a pandemic will spread across the world.” He then gave me understanding that the two events are separate, and I wasn’t given a time frame for the pandemic.” (see the complete message)

How To Stop Evil Schemes:

Our government leaders don’t have the answer to these dangers. In fact, many of them are facilitating these things as part of their own evil agendas, especially at the federal level. Our mainstream news media does not have the answer. They only report what they see in the physical realm with no awareness of the spiritual wickedness actually causing the problems. Only God’s people have the answer, believers filled with the Spirit of God and walking uprightly before Him.

I believe God is sounding the alarm through His watchmen, alerting us to the schemes of the evil one. However, evil schemes cannot prosper against us unless we allow them. Prophetic warnings are given so we can take action, not just accept it as a done deal. Evil schemes can be halted, reversed, or at least mitigated depending on how we respond to them. If enough of us respond properly these things cannot come pass. We are not victims in this life. We are not left powerless to fight back. We have been given powerful weapons through God to destroy the works of darkness, if we will only do our part by exercising our authority.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, 4 for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. (2 Corinthians 10:3-4)

Yahweh is far from the wicked, but He hears the prayer of the righteous. (Proverbs 15:28-29)

The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. (James 5:16-18)

For the eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous, and His ears attend to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil. (1 Peter 3:12)

Evil schemes can only prosper against us when we choose to turn away from God and reject His protection, which means the answer to stopping evil is turning back to God and getting right with Him. Our right standing with Him is our refuge from every storm. Trouble may surround us on every side, but if we are in right relationship with God, no storm can prevail against us because He is with us, He is for us, and He is able to keep us.

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.
25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock.
26 Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.
27 The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.” (Matthew 7:24-27)

Marilee Alm
July 12, 2016 6:53 PM

We can add them to our prayer lists……….
Steve,

As a member of the Ohio Oath Keepers I have to write to you so that Ohioans will know who we are. We are Bible believing Christians made up of Veterans, EMS, Police, and Civilians who want to help protect our police and families. We know there is a darkness upon us and we want everyone in Ohio to know that we are ready to protect and serve our communities. All of us are volunteers and do not get paid for what we do. Unlike the National Oath Keepers we are a non profit organization. We believe that Jesus is Lord and Savior and there is no one else. If you can please post this letter so that Ohio and surrounding states will see this and help in the fight against the evil that is coming. We are on face book as the Ohio Oath Keepers. Just look us up and send us a note. We are well organized in State Emergency response Teams, Communications, Security, Medical teams, and Engineering Teams. God Bless you in what you stand for and all those that are in Christ.

Yours in Christ
John

Jul 11, 2016

steve quayle

sherry
sherry
July 12, 2016 5:15 PM

I have been led to read and meditate on 2 Peter 4-7 which is the passage where God is speaking about false teachers and judgments he has sent–the flood, the burning of Sodom and Gomorrah. The verse that has gripped me concerns Lot’s deliverance–he, Lot, is called righteous but his soul is tormented by seeing and hearing lawless deeds and the filthy conduct of the wicked. I never really considered Lot to be “righteous” as we remember his offering of his two daughters to the men of Sodom, but the Word in 2 Peter clearly says he was and that the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust for last day judgment. I really believe this is a message for us all today as we are clearly witnessing the disintegration of society into full blown wickedness and lawlessness which is being judged. Wow, living in Sodom, amongst the filth and depravity certainly oppressed Lot, but God did not forget him. I pray today for all of us who are living in these depraved times that we may not be corrupted and polluted by our surroundings. God had called Abraham and Lot out of their pagan lifestyle, thus sanctifying them, and setting them aside for His purposes. We have a God who does not forget His covenant with His people and as the word in 2 Peter says, He spared Lot and his family from certain destruction. We are in those times. God, You know how to deliver your people. Thanks be to our Lord and Savior, Jesus of Nazareth!

Christina January
July 13, 2016 5:09 PM

Sherry, I agree with you in prayer that we who are the Light of the world, who have the living God in us, not be dimmed by the darkness of evil that blankets us. I’ve been praying that His light in me would go forth to light up the darkness that so heavily surrounds me. I pray that while I feel drowned out by the darkness and evil that blankets my life, that it won’t enclose me. Yet, that His light manifested in and through me will cast forth and shed light and truth and have a greater impact because He who lives in us is greater than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4). Amen

Matthew 5:14-16: You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 12, 2016 6:44 PM

Listen to yesterday’s http://www.trunews.com at about the 50 minute mark. Crazy, but scary warning about “Pokemon-Go.” To summarize, it brings the players to local churches, hospitals and malls in search of cyber demons. Now what can go wrong there?

Also, check out http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com “37 Potential Planned Attacks in US cities this Friday” I no longer pray that these things won’t happen. We are in a season of judgment, so I know they will. I pray that the damage and loss of life and injuries will be minmal. We are in “the month of red” and have reached the point of no return. Pray for your families, loved ones, friends, PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS CONSTANTLY and prepare for war.

Mark Sellers
July 12, 2016 4:15 PM

Augusto Perez also has warnings, the most recent from July 3rd here: http://theappearance.com/new-page-11.htm

Glynda from Wings of Prophecy, Ali from A Watchman on The Wall as well: http://awatchmanonthewall.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-great-fall-is-upon-this-nation.html

I think this phrase from the article sums up God’s view right now: “If you are not moved to prayer now, then you never will be. The next two weeks will tell the tale. I am challenging every believer to hear the voice of the Spirit and let us get down on our knees.

Lord, forgive us for our complacency. Kindle the fire of your Spirit in our hearts and lead us into intercession as never before…

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 12, 2016 4:51 PM

In response to Bette’s comment: “All intercessors and prayer warriors, be alert and pray. This has to do with the demons that have shattered the portals. Something is being put in place. It will come unexpectedly and it will be horrific.”

My daughter had a dream early 7/11/16. Her dream about 1.5 years ago is Part 1 and was about seeing portals, CERN. She saw worm holes, blue and purple, and then round windows would open. Behind those windows a demonic face would appear but not come through. When she researched CERN she found a scientific article with a graph using blue and purple to describe the information.

Yesterday’s dream is Part 2 and shows the current status of these portals that have been breached: “I saw a circle appear and a leg stepped through, think of someone stepping into a boxing rink.  Then a head popped through and the neck extended really long from the circle while the leg was still through.  The head retracted as I “looked” at it, or maybe that’s when it noticed me looking at it.

Then an even bigger circle appeared and I saw what someone might think was an angel.  It was large and had wings.  But the weird part is I knew that the wings were metal or mechanical.  Not sure what that could mean.  Maybe a cyborg or a demon possessed robot?”

I do believe we need to prepare ourselves to be Light as Jesus told us we were. Darkness MUST flee for His Glory has risen upon us. Fear not!!! The Lord will fight for you. You need only to be still. Greater is HE Who is in us than he that is in the world. AMEN

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 15, 2016 4:32 PM

Here is an observation and question by my daughter regarding her visions/dreams. Should anyone have any insight, please let us know.

“It’s 457 days between the CERN visions/dreams. 457 days after the second one is the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles 2017. Not sure if that’s significant for any reason?”

Christian Block
Christian Block
July 15, 2016 5:28 PM

Sarah – I don’t have any interpretation, but it does appear to be significant. The number 57 has appeared numerous times associated with different dates and events. Just this past week, there have been 10 occurrences in the earthquake data from Japan and the Pacific.

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
July 12, 2016 10:29 PM

Thank you Mr. James and to everyone at this community. I am glad we have a place here together facing what is coming and here.

I could use some prayer I am fighting depression and deep spiritual angst and struggle.

You guys are awesome
John 10:10

Christina January
July 13, 2016 4:37 PM

Mark, May God bless you and I am lifting you in prayer. I too have struggled with depression for many years and still do. It comes and goes. More recently, I’ve been praying and pleading God will help me with this ongoing struggle.

Last month, I began to go through some test of faith in a certain area which is new for me in my walk with the Lord in the past year. To this day, I’m not sure where the test is coming from, Him or the evil one. I even felt “locked up” in the spirit realm last month. This has never happened before. For instance, when I prayed, I couldn’t think clearly while talking with the Lord. It’s hard to explain into words. And since this is a new test in an area I haven’t experienced before, it has left me with confusion. I know confusion is not of God for He is not the Author of confusion (1 Cor 14:33) but of peace.

I have lack of understanding as a human and I believe this is where the confusion part has come into play. So, recently, this month, I have released all of what I have not understood in my finite reasoning ability and gave it to the Lord. I am taking one day at a time, staying ever so near Him.

Ed W.
Ed W.
July 13, 2016 5:02 PM

We through “much tribulation must enter into the kingdom of God.” (Acts 14:22) As I studied the word “tribulation” it actually means to be ‘hemmed in, restricted, like no way out, or a narrow passage.” I know this may be a bit technical, but the following etymology of the word may provide some help:

2347 thlípsis – properly, pressure (what constricts or rubs together), used of a narrow place that “hems someone in”; tribulation, especially internal pressure that causes someone to feel confined (restricted, “without options”).

2347 /thlípsis (“compression, tribulation”) carries the challenge of coping with the internal pressure of a tribulation, especially when feeling there is “no way of escape” (“hemmed in”).

We may ‘feel” confined, but we are free in Jesus Name, and He provides the way out. Also, ask that God send His angels to help you through the passage, since Heb 1:13-14 indicates they are sent to minister for the heirs of salvation. You are NOT ALONE. Jesus will never leave you or forsake you.

Julie Bucker
July 13, 2016 7:01 PM

My depression was on and off, but the cause was satanic ritual abuse. I have a website about what helped me heal before my memories came up. Unfortunately this kind of abuse is very widespread. Unfortunately so many suffer from this and are unaware. There is a website that teaches what is called process-healing therapy for Dissociative Identity Disorder, and the link is on my blog http://www.gospelinsights.weebly.com. I think every one should read through process-healing therapy to make sure you are of sound mind. The government has been using cults since MK ultra since the 60s. We are the second generation into this kind of secret abuse, using drugs, trauma, and hypnosis. If I can help one person it would be so worth it.

LonK
LonK
July 13, 2016 5:43 PM

Christina, If you feel caught in depression and it’s hard to focus even to pray, try listening to excellent Christian worship music. If you have the lyrics you can even sing along. This will often break through a bad mood. I like the music by Hillsong. You can find it on Youtube.
Blessings)

Rob Perrett
July 12, 2016 11:34 PM

Praying for you now Mark. Stand firm in the Lord, as nothing coming against you will last. All has been defeated and you will see victory in due time if you continue to stand firm. I was really sick for the past 2 weeks and I had moments where it was really hard to remain firm, often I would just read scripture out loud and pray in tongues until my spirit rose up again. I had to keep doing this every day! I don’t know if you pray in tongues but if not I would really encourage you to ask the Lord for this ability, without it I don’t know what I would do as its so valuable to me!

Diana
Diana
July 13, 2016 6:59 AM

Yes Mark,We are lifting you up here at our house…Rob had some good counsel…also worship is important to just keep praising God I struggled with depression for a long time years ago.The Lord delivered me….God is for you ,not against you.He is your Father and wants to love all of his children as a exceedingly great Father.Continue to turn your thanks and praises to him.We will keep you lifted in prayer.Also think on these things…PHILL.4:8……

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 12, 2016 10:59 PM

Mark…..LIGHT BE!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
July 13, 2016 5:40 AM

James,
Thank you for relaying. We Saints need to be praying fervently in the Spirit throughout the day. We don’t know the specific plans of the enemy, but God does. And the Spirit gives us utterance to pray the things we know not, and we’ll also be given interpretation as needed.

Jerry Sundberg
July 12, 2016 10:14 PM
I have shared this before and will do so again. The place of refuge for God’s people is to be found in Psalm 91, the secret place of the Most High. Fear is not to be the driving force in our lives as in the fear of danger, of going out, of coming in. Only for the wicked are these for. The promises of God found in Deut. 28:1-14 are for those who continue in faithfulness before the Lord. This great time of trouble and sorrows is come to put to the test that ‘faith’ many believe they have. God’s promise to those who have already been tested is that they will not be tested again but He will “keep” them which means He will ‘guard, protect, strengthen, encourage, etc’. But notice that this ‘hour of trial’ is coming is to test the “rest of the world”. Revelation 3:10 NKJV Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of TRIAL which shall come upon the whole world, to TEST those who dwell on the earth. Notice, Jesus said it was the hour of TRIAL to TEST whose who dwell on the earth. One who has PASSED His testing of their faith, need not be “tested” again. Also note, that this ‘hour of trial’ is NOT the “wrath of God” being poured out on the wicked. That is reserved for another time. For now, God will be using what is coming to this nation for the purpose of turning the hearts of His people and converting the hearts of those who have ears to hear. For many, it will SEEM as if judgment has come but we must be very cautious of what we say. In that vision I received of the Lord… Read more »
sharon m
sharon m
July 13, 2016 1:53 AM

waiting and praying for the latter rain for the power and love of the Holy Spirit to fall upon us ,oh how we need this!

Frank
Frank
July 12, 2016 6:58 PM

And remember David Wilkerson’s prophecy of riots, followed by fire across America:

On March 7, 2009 David Wilkerson issued a strong prophetic warning of impending judgment upon America and the world. Wilkerson said, “AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOING TO BE SO FRIGHTENING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO TREMBLE – EVEN THE GODLIEST AMONG US.

For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires—such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.

There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting—including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath.”

Stella
Stella
July 13, 2016 4:57 AM

One thing I know for sure is that God has spoken that judgment will start from His house, see Ezekiel:9:5-6, and also 1 Peter 4:17. But praise to Him because He will put His seal or mark of approval on us who weep and grieve for the sins of our governments and the people. We pray without ceasing especially for family and loved ones. You are blessed if your whole family is born again and aware of what is going on now.

Paul Benson
July 12, 2016 6:03 PM

James;
Thanks for this post. As I read it I could feel the Holy Spirit confirming some things the Lord has been dealing with me about concerning my role as an intercessor.

I feel the Lord saying to look at the story of Lot again, and the impact he had; even right in the midst of an outpouring of God’s wrath. If he would have went to the mountains instead of interceding for the city of Zoar it would have been destroyed. But the people of that city were spared from the destruction they were slated for, because of the prayers of a righteous man. For the first time I am thinking of the impact this must have had on those folks. Were maybe some (who were to be destroyed) turned to God through this reprieve they enjoyed? I would like to think so.

Anyway, the point is that if even the very wrath of God can be mitigated through the prayers of a righteous man; could we not hope for displays of forbearance in the judgment and call to repentance of this nation; or even in its destruction? I feel a real need to stir myself up in the confidence that the fervent effectual prayer of a righteous man avails much. If this sounds like a sermon to self here I guess maybe it is.

This post has blessed and provoked me.
Thanks again for your efforts James;
Paul