Warnings of Shakings Starting in January and February

Several respected prophets have shared warnings recently regarding January. These words are all warnings of God’s judgment beginning in January or soon afterwards.

The following excerpt is from a prophetic word for 2017 from Prophet Phyllis Ford.

“Watch January and February. Things will move rapidly and there will be shakings. There are those who will not be shaken. For they will not move from their positions spiritually. They are rooted and firmly planted who will pray and cry out between the porch and the altar. As I send forth My army of angels they will go into earth in large numbers administering according to My instructions. The time for the strange voices echoing in the regions with a false sound and strange fire will fall to the ground. My truth will begin to be awakened. It has never left, but they have tried to silence it, just as they did in the days of Micaiah.” (See the complete post)

She identified the purpose for the shaking is to cause false voices and strange fire to fall to the ground. In other words, liars and hypocrites will be exposed and confronted. God is moving in our land to bring justice where there has been injustice.

Another Z3 News contributing author, Pastor James Durham, received a word yesterday for January, 2017.

“This morning, during my worship time, the Lord gave me a vision of some sort of steam powered machine. The unusual thing was that the chamber holding the pressurized steam was made of glass. The pressure gauge indicated that the pressure was building to a critical point and the glass was about to shatter.

I asked the Holy Spirit for wisdom to understand this. I was reminded that over the last week to ten days the Lord has been reminding me of a word released last month which was a caution to be prepared and ready through the entire month of January. The pressure is building and something is about to be shattered. Prayer warriors are being called to seasons of powerful intercession on behalf of the nations.”

Please notice the Holy Spirit did not say the shattering would occur during January. He only said to “be prepared and ready through the entire month of January,” which could mean the shattering occurs soon after January.

Pastor Durham then connected this warning with the recent increase in International pressure to divide the land of Israel.

“This weekend the UN is meeting in France to deal with issues in the Middle East. They are clearly more concerned (in a negative way) about the only democracy and true ally we have in that region, (Israel). Many have indicated that they intend to divide Israel into two states. By what authority do they have the right to take land from Israel and give it to a false nation of insurgents and terrorists? Only the Lord has the authority to choose ownership of the entire land of Israel promised to Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Remember the Lord’s decree found in Ezekiel 11:17, “Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.”’

Dividing the land into two states will not bring peace. Land for peace has failed every time it has been tried. This evil plot is designed to take away every negotiating point of Israel in the peace process and to give the PA (PLO) everything they desire. If these nations meeting in France (the nation which sent the Crusaders to take the land by force), divide Israel and attempt to take Jerusalem from the citizens of Israel (Jewish and Arab citizens) and relinquish it to a terrorist organization (PLO/PA), they will be in rebellion against the Lord.

Remember what the Lord decreed in Leviticus 25:23, “The land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are strangers and sojourners with Me.” The UN does not own the land and does not have the authority to divide it. The UN is a rebellious organization plotting to establish a global government and economic system.

I thought about 1 John 3, …and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

These nations have previously exhibited a joy in doing harm to Israel. They have not heeded the Word of the Lord. Ezekiel 25:6-7, “For thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Because you clapped your hands, stamped your feet, and rejoiced in heart with all your disdain for the land of Israel, indeed, therefore, I will stretch out My hand against you, and give you as plunder to the nations; I will cut you off from the peoples, and I will cause you to perish from the countries; I will destroy you, and you shall know that I am the Lord.’” (See the complete post)

As Pastor Durham stated, God will take action against those who come against Israel, so the January 15 meeting of 70 nations in Paris seems like a likely cause for the warnings.

The timing also fits with another warning received by Z3 News contributing author, Rachel Baxter. She received a warning of a famine beginning on January 16. However, she was only shown the month and day, not the year when it would begin, so it might or might not be related to these other warnings.

“On January 3 2016 I was awakened and heard, ‘See.’

I saw before me twirling figures as if dancing in another time with sacks on their backs. They were adorned by jewelry, fancy clothes, and had their hair done up.  I was made to understand they were joyful in the Lord for having listened and prepared.

Then I heard ‘I am raising up the Josephs. The date the famine begins is January 16th.'” (See the complete post)

January 16 is just one day after the meeting of the 70 nations in Paris.

Famine is the ministry of the rider on the black horse, the third of the four horsemen. This rider is released when the Lord Jesus breaks the third seal on the book of life. He holds a pair of scales in his hand because he changes the value of essential commodities like food and water by bringing scarcity and hyperinflation (Revelation 6:5-6). International pressure on Israel to divide their land could be the catalyst that ignites war and famine, which the Lord has been warning about recently.

As Rachel stated, there will be those who will be twirling and dancing when these things happen. The same judgment that brings correction to the unrighteous can bring blessings for the righteous.

Warnings of shakings fit with the following vision, which I shared in a post on November 10 2016.

“During my prayer time yesterday, I saw a large letter V, like the one shown here with serifs on top and a blood red color.

I believe God was showing me what is coming next in the equities market with the V-shape representing a steep drop down followed by a steep rise back up to about the same level. It was a large V, so I believe it represents relatively large moves. The red color represents financial losses for stock owners as prices drop.” (See the complete post)

I was not shown any dates, so it could be unrelated to the other warnings, but it would be a great shaking in financial markets. I am expecting it to be a significant drop, but not a major disaster because the markets would have to quickly recover to form the second half of the V.

For everyone who wants to avoid being on the wrong side of the coming shakings, now would be a good time to get right with God.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 14, 2017 2:00 AM

From Ali Winters:

SATURDAY, JANUARY 14, 2017

“Your stand with My people and for My land determines your stand with Me.

I will not tolerate the unsettling of My People or the dividing of My land. Who are you oh fallen man to say to God what you will or will not do with what does not belong to you.??  Be careful, be very careful. Tread lightly for He who guards Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.”

January 14, 2017 6:25 AM

Matt NZ,
I just noticed that you posted Ali’s word before me. Well, now that it’s posted TWICE, one right after the other, I suppose we can consider it a CONFIRMATION. Two words stated TWICE in Scripture, like “Verily, verily” for instance, or the same word or phrase repeated in a few sentences of Scripture always means EMPHASIS!

January 14, 2017 6:29 AM

Here’s a “Prayer for Israel’s Security” from JULIE WHEDBEE’S Blog “Behold I Come.” It would be a good idea to pray this today. The Paris Summit of 70 Nations is scheduled to take place tomorrow, Sunday, 1/15/2017.

January 14, 2017 6:51 AM

We can also use PSALM 122 as a prayer for the peace of Jerusalem.
Many times, I prefer to speak Scripture aloud.

PSALM 122
A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem. A psalm of David.

1I was glad when they said to me,
“Let us go to the house of the LORD.”
2And now here we are,
standing inside your gates, O Jerusalem.
3Jerusalem is a well-built city;
its seamless walls cannot be breached.
4All the tribes of Israel—the LORD’s people—
make their pilgrimage here.
They come to give thanks to the name of the LORD,
as the law requires of Israel.
5Here stand the thrones where judgment is given,
the thrones of the dynasty of David.
6Pray for peace in Jerusalem.
May all who love this city prosper.
7O Jerusalem, may there be peace within your walls
and prosperity in your palaces.
8For the sake of my family and friends, I will say,
“May you have peace.”
9For the sake of the house of the LORD our God,
I will seek what is best for you, O Jerusalem.

Matt NZ
January 14, 2017 12:55 PM

I was making my evening rounds checking my favorite site and Ali’s word really struck me.

January 14, 2017 12:59 PM

Amen!

Nancy Trimble
January 14, 2017 10:28 AM

Peggy, LOL – he beat you to the punch today!

January 14, 2017 10:32 AM

I know, Nancy. I need to be a little quicker on my feet! LOL

Matt NZ
January 14, 2017 1:18 PM

I do have the advantage of being 18 hours ahead (Just west of the dateline) :)… Peggy, your in NJ aren’t you? I was born and raised there.

January 14, 2017 1:21 PM

Ha, ha…..I thought of that, too!
Yes, in southern N.J., near Glassboro.

Matt NZ
January 14, 2017 1:24 PM

Sparta, Sussex county. My wife’s the Kiwi and got homesick so we moved here in 2012.

January 14, 2017 1:27 PM

Oh, okay—- I have a connection with that!
I won’t go into details. Just know a definite connection is there.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 14, 2017 1:48 AM

Rev Mary, Tsunami warning US, Trump assasination attempt.

Received 13 Jan 2017 13:55

January 13, 2017 8:17 PM
Sharing a word that a friend received. This word is being shared with permission. The word was received on 1/2/2017. MANY HAVE REJECTED ME: My daughter, as you know many have rejected Me. As they have rejected Me, I shall reject them before My Father. They believe in the false prophecies, false words that My Word has changed. I am the same yesterday, today and forever. I changeth not! My commandments were put in place from the beginning of time, at creation for all mankind. I did not come to live, die and rise again for anyone to add to, take away from or abolish my law or to mock My Word. I came so that all could have life more abundantly, to walk as I have walked, to obey as I have obeyed My Father’s commands. Whomsoever rejects Me, this truth, I will deny before my Father. Whomsoever accepts my truth I will not deny them before my Father. Am I not the author and finisher of your faith? Am I not the Author of Salvation? I am the Aleph and Tau,** the beginning and the end. I know the end from the beginning. My people perish because of unbelief that I AM WHO I AM and for lack of knowledge, trusting in man’s doctrines over My Word. As I continue to separate the sheep from the goats, the true believers, the true followers from the Laodocian church, I will put My seal on those that are Mine and I will spew the lukewarm out of my mouth like vomit if they do not repent and return to Me. Do not think, my children for one moment, that you can trample My Son underfoot and enter into my kingdom. Those that follow Ba’al (Satan) will perish with Ba’al (Satan).… Read more »
January 13, 2017 9:11 PM

NOTE about the insertion of ** after the word “Tau” in the above word.
I asked the recipient of the word what “Aleph and Tau” meant.
The recipient of the word provided me with the link in a separate communication.

Since I felt I needed clarity on those words, I thought others would, too.
Therefore, I (Peggy) took the liberty of inserting the ** and posting the link at the bottom. Please understand that those two insertions were NOT part of the original word received. Thank-you.

January 14, 2017 5:36 AM

SECOND NOTE: The recipient of the above word contacted me to state that an error was made in transcribing the original word. The word TAU should be TAV. (Thanks).

Matt NZ
January 13, 2017 1:00 PM

Godshealer 7, 12 Jan 2017, “The Lamb holds the scroll.” (the scroll of 7 seals).

Peachey
Peachey
January 19, 2017 8:13 AM
Famine: Just before I woke up this morning, I was given a dream. I believe I was shown famine is coming. I was not given a time frame. I also believe the Dream has other meanings. In the first part of the Dream I saw a very full bush with lots of leaves, and thick foliage. In the bush was a very BLOATED Beetle eating. We live in a land of plenty, but there is almost no preparation for a time of famine. People were not storing the extra is store houses, just consuming as much as they could. I also sense that the Lord is saying, where is the fasting, why are not my people calling out to me to save them. Did I not ask them to pray, that they be worthy to escape. Then the Dream switched to a bush that was nothing but twigs, not a leaf, not even a newly formed tip of a branch. It was baron. Everything that was edible was devoured. There was a couple of insects that looked just like the twigs, moving on the twigs, God revealed them to me. The scripture comes to me that Satan goes out seeking whom he may devour. Both food and people will be devoured, if they are not careful. People need to stay close to Jesus for instructions. To keep their eyes on him. It will be so easy to focus on the problem and not Jesus. There are going to be those that will try to blend in, during this time of famine. But they really are up to no good. God will expose them, and people will need to deal with them. I could be wrong on the interpretation, but I feel like I need to keep preparing for what is… Read more »
Peachey
Peachey
January 19, 2017 8:18 AM

Also, I was shown there is something seriously wrong with the food. Not only the word given out from the churches, but the foods we eat.

Peachey
Peachey
January 19, 2017 8:28 AM

One more thing. I was shown the destruction that was done to the body, not only spiritual, but natural. It was awful.

Sandra
Sandra
January 13, 2017 5:08 PM

Peggy had previously posted a video by Reverend Mary stating that we had 40 days to repent following 3 days of non-stop violence in America that will be televised. Here is a follow up video that gives a heads up to when it will happen.

January 13, 2017 6:17 PM

It almost sounds as if she’s implying that the 3 days of non-stop violence has not happened yet.
Although, I thought she said in a video in between these two that the 3 days of non-stop violence happened after the election. So, I’m not sure. At any rate, many similar warnings are going out about similar events. It’s best to be ready, taking all the pointers possible. Maybe exact dates aren’t the important thing. Just be prepared at ALL TIMES as much as possible. Be led by the Holy Spirit in all aspects of one’s personal life as much as possible. Forgive ALL. Repent daily.
Ask the Holy Spirit to check our minds and hearts.

Sandra
Sandra
January 13, 2017 5:09 PM

Here’s the first video

Matt NZ
Phanuel
Phanuel
January 13, 2017 9:43 AM

Israel knows the war is coming this year and are trying to mitigate the effects. They are trying to take out Syrian air power but Iran also has air power .

Shalom

Bob Adolph
January 13, 2017 12:22 PM

That’s what all the Arab Spring wars were primarily about, knocking out all of Israel’s enemies. Big oil had a hand in it and the CIA grabbed Libya’s gold.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 13, 2017 2:07 AM

An attempt by Israel to give the Luciferian UN something else to deal with as priority one other than dividing Israel on the 15th?

Bob Adolph
January 13, 2017 12:56 PM

Matt, things are really heating up or is it my imagination?! What cards will Satan play? All of them? Happy Jubilee.

January 13, 2017 7:19 PM

“The Spirit of Deception is Rising in Power” through LINDA CLAY (9/21/2015).

[Note: Sister Barbara on GodsHealer7 says at the conclusion of each video that she’s announcing the coming of the glorious Kingdom and His Majesty. She started on September 24, 2015, the day darkness began. She’s continuing in sackcloth and ashes until April 9, 2019. She says that she doesn’t know if we’ll be here or not on that last date, but that’s the date she’s told to announce.]

deception-is-rising-in-power/

January 13, 2017 7:11 PM

“Dreams and Word from the Lord: ‘Deception is Rising!!!’ ” through LINDA CLAY
(11/13/2015).

January 13, 2017 6:11 PM

” ‘Poleshift & Canada’ Prophetic Destruction Imminent”
through YESHUA’S SERVANT (posted 1/13/2016) duration- 8 minutes and 2 seconds.