More Warnings of Great Trouble Coming in 2020

2020

In my previous post, I shared my interpretation of a dream I received in November 2014, which was a warning to leave the United States before 2020. Since sharing that, I received two confirmations from independent sources.

The following testimony was shared by Z3 visitor Grasshopper219.

“I’ve believed that something would happen in 2020 since I received this word from the Lord. I used to spend Saturday mornings at a lake located on a seminary’a property close to my house. I was going over my notes and scripture references from a Derek Prince message I had listened to on hearing God’s voice. This was on March 14, 2015, which was Pi Day.

I paused to pray. At that time, CERN was kicking back up, and I was just thinking of all of the evil in this world. I asked out loud, ‘Lord, how much longer can this possibly go on?’

Much to my surprise, I received an immediate answer, ‘Five years.’

So I questioned, ‘Five years?’

Again, impressed on my spirit, ‘Five years.’

Again I questioned it, ‘Five years?’

‘Five years.’ Each reply was more insistent than the previous ones.

I sat for a moment, in shock, and reflected on what just happened. I returned to my notes and, when I looked up the next scripture referenced in my Bible, I was floored.

11 So He said, ‘Go forth and stand on the mountain before the Lord.’ And behold, the Lord was passing by! And a great and strong wind was rending the mountains and breaking in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind. And after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake.
12 After the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of a gentle blowing.
13 When Elijah heard it, he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood in the entrance of the cave. And behold, a voice came to him and said, ‘What are you doing here, Elijah?’ (1 Kings 19:11-13)

That scripture confirmed to me I had received a word from the Lord. Five years from that day is March 14 2020. I don’t know what will happen at that time, but I wholeheartedly believe it will be something significant.”

Exactly three weeks later on April 4 2015, author, prophet, and founder of Joy Ministries, Dr. Patricia Green, was praying in the spirit when she heard the Lord say, “Five more Passovers to preach the gospel.”

That same day, there was a lunar eclipse and a blood moon. She believes it was a confirmation of what God spoke to her because the newspapers called it the “5-minute blood moon” because it was the shortest blood moon of the century.

If she heard correctly, it means we only have until Passover of 2020 to openly preach the gospel. Passover 2020 begins on April 8, just three weeks after the March 14 date received by Grasshopper219. I believe God is warning us about great trouble coming during that time.

Dr. Green shared her testimony in the following 6-minute video.

Conclusion:

Based on these testimonies, I believe God is giving His people only a few more years to preach His good news before the darkness becomes so heavy we will be forced to go underground, using creative new ways to advance His kingdom. Websites like Z3news.com and many others will have to find new ways to stay online, perhaps hosted on servers located outside the United States, if possible.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I believe great trouble begins much sooner than 2020, but will get much worse in 2020. I believe the next four years will be very turbulent, beginning with severe economic trouble and a crash of major currencies. In a world where money is king, financial trouble will lead to all sorts of other trouble, including civil unrest, violence, and even civil war. Tens of millions of Americans rely on government assistance to pay their monthly bills. What will they do when their government checks stop coming?

The good news is God sees trouble coming from a long way off and makes preparations to provide for His people. More good news is the coming financial shakings will cause many people to open their hearts and minds to hear and receive the message of truth, the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ. People who are not currently open to hear will hear and receive the gift of eternal life.

Now is the time to know the Lord and study His word, taking advantage of the powerful technological tools we have available to us on the Internet, including YouTube and Bible software. The window of opportunity is closing fast.

For anyone who wants to make sure they know the Lord and are going to heaven, click here.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 28, 2016 4:56 PM

Obedience during this window of time is imperative! The Holy Spirit will position and align us according to God’s perfect will. We must respond immediately when prompted by the Holy Spirit to say and do exactly what the Father desires just as Jesus did. I believe during this time we will see an awakening and a move of God much like Azusa Street but much more widespread yielding an even greater harvest. The Spirit and the bride say come!!

Rachel Baxter
October 29, 2016 7:59 AM

Yes! The greatest revival period and Harvest is just in front of us! While we are in a shaking period like never before, Holy Spirit will be releasing the “latter rain” which is going to be so much greater than the former!

Meranda Devan
October 29, 2016 2:20 AM
As soon as I read this prophecy, I immediately thought of Patricia Green’s prophecy. This is very interesting. Its wonderful when the whole body can share knowledge and give each other insight. Thank you James for taking this mans info down, and I have found the comments below about Michael Boldea Jr. and Neville Johnson very interesting….and very well could be confirmation. My husband and I are waiting on the Psalm 83 war to happen over in Israel, and from there we should be seeing a lot more land open up for many believers to return home. When Israel gets back much more land, they are going to want to fill up those areas with believers…. and certainly NOT muslims which will allow more Christians to occupy those areas in Jordan. We have it on our hearts to move to Israel, just not before this war takes place. I suspect that we may see a dividing of the land of Israel AFTER this new president is announced….but before Obama leaves office. If that happens, we will see Israel fight for that land. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJx2vqeQPeg So we are right in that time frame when we could see the disasters come to this nation for dividing the land…. and as a result, Israel fights back which causes even greater assaults on Christians and Jews, forcing them back. I think we will see MILLIONS return home to Israel. While we know that many prophecies have spoken about safe zones in the United States, Israel, in the mountains is another safe zone for the days ahead. Some people may ask… how do we get there? I don;t know the answers…. but what I would like to see happen is more of the body of Christ start planning these things out, and working together. I believe… Read more »
mem
mem
October 29, 2016 9:04 AM

Meranda – Wow my family is right there with you. We have studied the Second Exodus quite a bit and while we have already left the US, we still believe this may have been an intermediary move, before the lost sheep of the House of Israel are regathered and united with Judah in Israel. There are so many people like us now, where Believers are more and more keenly aware and learning of the end times gathering of His people. The timing is not clear to me, but I hope we do not have to wait until the battle of Armageddon and the onset of the Millennium for the regathering to come to pass.

“Arise, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God.”

Hosea 1:10–11.
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, “You are not my people,” there it shall be said unto them, “You are the sons of the living El [God].” Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint [or make, set, ordain, establish] themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Expat gal
Expat gal
October 29, 2016 11:59 PM

Hi Mem! I have now made the connection of you to your wife! 😀. One interesting thing that I would like to share with both you & Meranda is that I reached out via email to Gil Broussard. He is closely following & mapping out Planet X’s return. I asked about The impact of Planet X on South America. He believes most of South America will receive the brunt of the meteorites as will The U,S. He shared that he believes the safest place for people to be above ground when Planet X returns is Jerusaleum. I was grateful he took the time to respond.

mem
mem
October 30, 2016 1:54 PM
Hi Expat Gal – Yes, we are quite familiar with Gil’s work and I respect him very much. A lot of what he says is very fascinating. I have listened to just about every interview he has done as well as Bob Fletcher who is fascinating in his own right, but who is in close contact with Gil and agrees with him on many points so they have a very similar interview X/7x narrative. I actually skyped a bit with Gil over his assertions about North/South America. : ) Showed him some snapshots that show alternative possibilities of which third of the earth (assuming a contiguous third of the earth which I don’t take for granted as he does) could also fit. For instance, it could also be North America, Australia, Most of China, Half of Russia, and Japan that is the third that is hit. The rest of the earth on the dark side would be safe, which would be South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, and India. However, he disagrees this is a possibility, because he believes Christ will take the Believers gathered in Jerusalem at Mt Zion to the place of refuge at Midnight (or as Gil’s says “Mid of night”) Jerusalem time. He also referenced this as “The Greater Exodus” which I think is synonymous with the “Second Exodus”, but I do not believe the Second/Greater Exodus is the same event as those that are taken “into the wilderness” for 42 months at the Passover as Gil teaches that Rev 12 speaks of here: (Revelation 12:14-17). But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.… Read more »
Meranda Devan
October 30, 2016 12:52 PM

Yes! Gil Broussard….

A few people have told us about Gil, and to look into his findings. We have had a lot of emails about planet x, or 7x, and in particular people have said Gil’s work is really eye opening and the best out there. I hope to investigate it myself.

Meranda

Meranda Devan
October 30, 2016 12:49 PM

Mem…

You have already moved….so you know the process of moving to another country….so I would imagine when it comes time to move again, it will be easier to go forward. I had been seeing the numbers 11:11, and 10 for it seems like two years. I suspect it has to do with Hosea 1:10-11 Feel free to add my email address to your contacts. You can find it here. http://whygodreallyexists.com/email-meranda

Meranda

EXPAT GUY
EXPAT GUY
October 30, 2016 11:31 AM

Mem, If it is top secret I do not need to know but I’m curious where you are located. I’m in Philippines at least half the year but have that sense I need to move soon so Im curious where other believers are gathering.

Marie
Marie
October 30, 2016 10:27 PM

EXPAT GUY Are Americans having a problem being in the Philippines now that the government is breaking with the US government?

EXPAT GUY
EXPAT GUY
October 31, 2016 1:50 AM

Marie not yet. not with govt anyway, I’ve encountered a few Pinoy who carry a chip on their shoulder in resenting Americans who are emboldened to be meaner to Americans but in general that is the minority, most Pinoy are sweet people.

I do find it concerning Duterte tells Obama to go to hell and US businessmen to get out of the country, then goes to Japan to welcome the Japanese who invaded, tortured, raped the people here 70 years ago. I’m no Obama fan and Americans I’m sure have made mistakes here but Americans via tax payers probably have given hundreds of billions to Philippines over the years and American Christians tens of millions. American mothers have given their sons to protect and shed their blood for this country. My father/uncles fought in WWII so I grew up around that generation and have seen first hand emotional and physical scars of my parents friend who was in Bataan death march.

And what did USA get for their sacrifices for the Philippines? nothing but and endless list of expenses and problems. I hope to leave soon and I can no longer recommend this country for visit, retirement or more unless God leads you. If Chinese want to take on this burden they don’t have a clue the problems and responsibilities that will be thrust on them and they probably wont be half as benevolent as the Americans were.

wings
wings
November 2, 2016 12:40 PM

expat guy, i tell you what. The very reason why there has been American military presence in Phillipines is because there is a mountain full of gold and silver in an island of Papua of Indonesia. Common people like yourself think that America has given so much to that poor Phillipines, but it is because people like you have been lied and used by the elites such as Freeport and American government. I tell you, Freeport controls that whole big mountain and has taken the benefits from Papua island for more than 40 years without even caring the native tribes there. This is how the elites have taken advantages from common people and lied to them. And this is the reason why there has been American military presence in those areas. Once again, a whole big mountain full of gold and silver has been colonialized by American company and elite for decades. And only extremely small portion of profit has been given back to the Indonesian government and the native in the island of Papua.

Lyn Tu
Lyn Tu
September 5, 2017 9:42 PM

I don’t understand your point. Both papua new guinea and Indonesia are separate countries from Philippines. What does Philippines got to with them? Is it because of proximity?

mem
mem
October 30, 2016 11:54 AM

Hey Expat Guy – contact us here: https://z3news.com/w/coming-depopulation-earth/#comment-74267
Would be nice to chat. We try to use as much discretion as possible

rick
rick
October 29, 2016 3:26 PM

It is a very good thing to study what happened in old Egypt, but please do not move to old Jerusalem expecting to be at ground zero for the coming New Jerusalem. Unless the Lord moves you there for some other reason, you will be very disappointed to discover there will be no New City at that old location. Go to prophecies.org and read all of Book 12 for more revelation on the New Thing He has already started… rick/AK

goldtime55955@gmail.com
goldtime55955@gmail.com
October 30, 2016 3:02 AM

Meranda, i agree with you, the coming church will be the community type, living together in a community in places that God has shown to them. just wonder why you choose Israel as the place ? how do i contact you ?

Meranda Devan
October 30, 2016 12:55 PM

We know that in the scriptures the mountains of Israel are mentioned as a safe place….

So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. — Matthew 24:15-16

We really do not know how to proceed either. Moving to another country is a very big step.

We got into contact with a gentleman (Scott McHugh) who is working with the local and gvt authorities over in Jordan about building homes and condos. It would be a mult-million dollar project. He said the gvt of Jordan is expecting MILLIONS to come over. He just hasn’t secured enough funding. He is going to be writing more about it in the coming months.

I am sure as more interest grows, the jobs will expand over there, where we will need builders, plumbers, teachers and every sort of job as people settle in.

It would be nice to gather up people who are interested in going and starting a group on yahoo groups, or facebook groups, or even an email thread of some sort where we can stay in contact, and navigate the process.

Here is my email

Here is my contact info… http://whygodreallyexists.com/email-meranda

Meranda

Cathy McPherson
October 30, 2016 7:13 AM

We also are looking to Israel as our home. Not sure how to procede.. can we share contact information? Mine is catherineelaine77@gmail.com
Thank you.

Meranda Devan
October 30, 2016 12:59 PM

I just wrote you Cathy by email. Here is my email. http://whygodreallyexists.com/email-meranda

Shimon
Shimon
October 29, 2016 9:18 AM

At the beginning of February this year, the Lord had separated me from my family and friends ( 2500 miles away) for 7months to draw near to Him. When i returned home, i realized that God has given me a very heavy burden for His Church and with it a series of messages titled “The Holy Ground of Fellowship”. He first showed me a fresh insight to a familiar verse of Scripture and from there the whole message flowed out. This is the Scripture and it’s fresh meaning:
“…the Lord God sent him (Adam) from the garden of Eden to cultivate the ground from which he was taken”. The “ground” from which Adam and Eve were taken… was the ground of fellowship. The garden of Eden is a place and picture of such fellowship which God still desires and where alone can God’s people find safety and providence in the soon coming storm.
This is God’s promise to His Church in this end time hour: “I will pour out water on him who is thirsty and floods upon the dry ground (of fellowship); I will pour My Spirit upon thy seed, and My blessings upon thine offspring; and they shall spring among the grass like poplars by streams of water”. (Isa. 44:3,4).

Brother Steven
October 28, 2016 8:17 PM

I would to God we did have these 3 or more years left…..2017 is nigh upon us, So if this is of the Lord and it very likely is, then really, we have only 3 and 1/2 years of any meaningful living……yet we’ll still have great tribulation here in America…..but it sounds that at that time (2020)….all the world will be engulfed.
Draw Nigh unto God as often as possible.

Yawchal
Yawchal
October 30, 2016 12:55 PM
Back in about the yer 2000, I couldn’t get my mind off of the parable of the ten virgins. I was so concerned. Obviously they were all virgins–so, keeping away from the ways of man. They were all waiting for the bridegroom. They all thought they would go with Him. But only five got to go with Him. That was huge! It was the oil! I asked the Lord what is the oil? As it was obvious that we couldn’t make it without the oil! He said it was OBEDIENCE Then I was scared. I thought oh no– what if I can’t hear Him! I won’t make it! ( but I obviously I had just heard from him! ) Some years later he showed me a simple but prime example of hearing Him and obeying I was thinking of doing a little chore that was on the bottom of my to do list. I was quickened in my spirit ( uneasiness in my gut) but I thought , well it’s not very important, but it would be one thing to cross off the list and it should only take just a few minutes to do. Well it took an hour and a half out of my day; as one thing led to another. Then, later that evening, the Lord wanted to bless me with something and I had to sit down and cry. Because I remembered that the Lord tried to tell me but I ignored Him. So, now when it’s time to receive this wonderful blessing from Him, I realized I robbed myself of an hour and a half of blessing by my disobedience! It was my own fault From this He showed me that He wants us to OBEY in every little thing. It’s not just the big,… Read more »
mem
mem
October 30, 2016 2:10 PM

Yawchal – I agree obedience is pivotal. With an infinite God, the scale of our requests are irrelevant, whether they are things that we see as BIG or things that we see as trivial. To an infinite God all requests not matter the human perspective size are essentially equal so nothing is too small to take to the Lord.

This cuts both ways!

As you said, with obedience it is even the small things that matter when he is telling us to do something. When the command comes from an infinite God, there is no command that is optional or “big” or “little”. Just as we can bring any request to Him no matter the size, He can give us a command no matter the size in our estimation, and he expects obedience and faithfulness.

If we love Him we will obey him.

Josephine
Josephine
November 1, 2016 4:37 AM

Yawchal
Thanks for sharing. Your word has blessed me. Many times when I was doing something, I felt God wants me to put it down and spend time with Him. I always ignore Him and want to do it when I am free. I realised that I can not do this anymore. I more I put it off, the less I hear from Him.

mem
mem
October 29, 2016 2:24 PM

I don’t think “oil” is the Holy Spirit in the parable of the foolish/wise virgins that is mentioned in the video.
You can’t buy and sell the Holy Spirit. No one “buys or sells” the Holy Spirit so a foolish virgin could not be seriously advised by a wise virgin to go “to those that sell oil/Holy Spirit”.

Nor is the Holy Spirit a limited quantity that a wise virgin would not have enough of the Holy Spirit if she were to “give some of the Holy Spirit” to a foolish virgin. If you pray for someone you don’t lose some portion of the Holy Spirit where you don’t have enough.

I believe the oil means something else. In this parable it is specifically a physical fuel for lamps, but oil in that time could also be consumed as food as Roman soldiers did when on long marches.

If you look at the context of this parable in Matthew 25, it is one of several parables that DIRECTLY follow the description of the Great Tribulation in Matthew 24 that Christ gives to the disciples regarding what the Kingdom of Heaven will be like.

Where else do we see that phraseology of “buying and selling”?. During the Great Tribulation in Revelation, noone can buy or sell unless they have the Mark. This all ties together.

If we are to be wise virgins we need to plan for a delayed coming of the Bridegroom as the parable hints, and we need to make sure we have enough resources/fuel/food to avoid needing to buy/sell to last for the delay that will eventually require the Mark to do so. You need a long view and watch the signs of the times. You can’t delay until the last moment

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
October 29, 2016 3:12 PM

The oil represents relationship with God. Think about the pearl of great value. It is worth selling everything you have so that you can buy the field that contains this pearl. Following Jesus comes at a cost. The wise virgins don’t share their oil with the foolish virgins because you can’t give your relationship to someone else. They are not going to put their lamp out trying to save you, nor are they going to give up their relationship with Jesus for you because your lamp is going out.

EXPAT GUY
EXPAT GUY
October 30, 2016 11:14 AM

good insight Mem and answer Dorothy. I think it was Sujit on this sight who said (I’m paraphrasing) more important than being able to hear from God is to have a relationship with him. He gave a beautiful analogy but I can’t remember it all so Dorothy I think you gave good answer.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 29, 2016 10:15 PM
John Barry
John Barry
October 30, 2016 8:25 AM

I highly recommend reading John Soreys newsletter . In 1983 Chuck Youngbrandt was shown an accidental nuclear exchange between Russia & America . In December unknown year , Russian computers will malfunction and launch 12 ICBMs on a cold December nite , Chuck believes December 14th . Russian technicians will scramble to issue self-destruct orders to the ICBMs and many self-destruct , some of the ICBMs are destroyed by our missile defence , one gets thru with 4 warheads . One warhead wobbles off course and hits north of NY city , three other warheads hit and destroy – Columbia , South Carolina – Richmond , Virginia – & Lexington , Kentucky . The US President will order a limited response and fires three nuclear warheads at three Russian cities destroying them with their populations . This is the primary factor that will bring Russia to make war on the US .

Sharon S
Sharon S
October 30, 2016 4:45 PM

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting.

Martus
Martus
October 28, 2016 7:12 PM

Michael Boldea Jr. had a vision of an Eagle(US) being bitten by 3 serpents and each serpents bite was more severe until the US eagle was killed.

The first serpent’s bite was 9-11

The second serpent’s bite seems to be New York city according to Revelation where God’s people are told to get out of there when their is a queen in charge.

The 3rd serpent’s killed the Eagle!

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
October 29, 2016 3:06 PM

James, thank you for yet another excellent post. Here’s a thought… Israel was released from captivity after 400 years and then immediately the nations whom they served were judged (Gen. 15:13 & 14). The United States will be exactly 400 years old in 2020… From Wikipedia: “The Mayflower Compact, signed by 41 English colonists on the ship Mayflower on November 11, 1620, was the first written framework of government established in what is now the United States.” (Interestingly our 400th birthday is the usual time of the election). One of the final prophecies before Christ’s return is that God will regather Israel from all other lands. First He will send fishermen (which I believe could mean those preaching the gospel), then He will send hunters (which could mean persecution to drive them back to their homeland) (Jer. 16:14-16). Jerusalem will be a cup of trembling for all nations (Zech. 12:2-3) (when we divide their land, God will divide ours and all of the United Nations who condone Israel’s division) (Gen. 12:3). So when America (Mystery Babylon) is judged after 400 years, the Jewish people will flee from secular captivity to their homeland. Side note: I believe that shortly after this WWIII judgement, the world will cry for peace and the Antichrist will offer it, beginning the 7 year great tribulation (with a form of false peace for 3.5 years, then persecution).

Paul Benson
October 29, 2016 6:33 PM

I also am a fan of studying pattern, but I am having trouble seeing the fit here. We were set free from England 400 years ago, not holding the Jews captive for that long. Maybe I’m missing the point (not the first time; probably not the last).

Also I do not believe America is in imminent danger of being destroyed as Babylon. Judged yes, and possibly quite thoroughly; but destroyed as Babylon no. The destruction of Babylon is one of the last things which takes place right before or in conjunction with Christ’s return (Rev. ch.18+19). Plus it is the ten kings of the beast who destroy her. How could they destroy her before antichrist rises? I cant picture that.

What is left of America, or some state that was previously part of America, could very well be Babylon or a part of her; but her destruction is yet future. At least that is how I read Revelation 18+19. Or how do you see those chapters on her destruction playing out?

Blessings

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
October 30, 2016 2:27 PM

Good timing for your comment, Paul. Here’s an article by John Shorey that I just read which encapsulates the literal timing of the start of America’s judgements and the end (Biblically speaking chronologically). He even talks about those 10 kings: http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/john-shorey-newsletter-fasten-your_29.html?m=1

I was not implying that we have been persecuting the Jews (or that they have been in physical bondage) here for 400 years. Just saying that there’s no coincidence our ultimate judgement (mystery Babylon being destroyed in one hour, probably by nuclearweapons in around 2020) will immediately proceed the final Jews departure/return to their homeland by our 400th birthday (approximately). I also believe Jewish persecution will soon intensify here, which, coupled with America’s increasing birth pang judgements, will drive them back to their homeland). But America has begun to enslave people, spiritually speaking. Mystery Babylon/America is also known spiritually in the Bible as Sodom and Egypt. Both Sodom and Egypt were judged immediately after God’s people fled from their spiritual and physical bondage.

Wish I had time to go into my theological reasons for believing America will be destroyed before the great tribulation, but I believe we will all find out soon enough. Since revelation is chronologically out of order to an extent, I keep an open heart about timing of events.

Paul Benson
October 30, 2016 3:47 PM
Geoff; Interesting article, and a lot of it conveys aspects of what I expect, such as false flag / major terror strikes to further the evil of globalism. But as to the timing of the LORDs return being 2020 or 2021 I just cannot see it. Antichrist would have to rise to power in the immediate future.For Antichrist to rise out of already established global government it will have to be a working entity which it is not at this time. These things do not form overnight. Yes there are many elements already set to implement (like the ICC global court) but the overall structure is just not there yet. NOR the funding. This is something a lot of people don’t give consideration to. Government is a ravenous beast that devours money and resources. Where is the financial flow for the global system? Not in sight yet; but it soon will be. Something the LORD spoke to me years ago when I was having problems digesting Daniel 11 (all the kings and wars and such) was that I should look at the description of the man Antichrist replaces v21. This man’s tag is that he is a Raiser of Taxes. The LORD spoke to me the wisdom of watching for the one who institutes a system of global taxation to fund the global government. He has a short stint and then is replaced by Antichrist. Years ago no one ever spoke of such a thing; but now global taxation is a common discussion. We must see the funding structure before we see global government and we must see global government before Antichrist can begin his 3 1/2 year reign. In my opinion there is just too much yet to take place before the 3 1/2 years start, although I do… Read more »
Lee
Lee
October 31, 2016 7:17 PM

Paul, I searched your website to see if you had done any articles on Daniel’s 70th week and Revelations and could not find any.

I’m wondering, from your own research, if you felt that Daniel’s 70th week is Revelations and that it lasts 7 years. Some think that Daniel’s 70th week has already occurred. I am not in that camp.

I am also interested in your view of the timing (not date) of the two witnesses, their death and resurrection, and the 3 1/2 years of the anti-christ’s reign. I’m currently working on the following view (simplified frame work):

1) Israel will rebuild the temple and restart their sacrificial ceremonies. But only priests from the tribe of Levi can do this and no one really has genealogy accurate enough to claim to be from the tribe of Levi. But, God’s two witnesses will know this and when they appear, they will be able to identify the new priesthood that enables Israel to restart the sacrifices. This starts the 7 years of Revelations.
2) The Two Witnesses prophecy for 42 months (3 1/2 years), are killed by the anti-christ, their bodies laid waste on the ground for 3 1/2 days, then they are resurrected and caught up into heaven.
3) The anti-christ defiles the new temple, the “abomination of desolation”, and begins his reign for 3 1/2 years.
4) Jesus comes in the clouds.

How do you see these particular event sequences? I intentionally left out the trumpet and bowl judgments for sake of simplification and to get to the main point of my question to you.

Thanks in advance if you can address my query!

Paul Benson
October 31, 2016 8:33 PM
Hi Lee; Space would not allow a thorough response but let me make what I see as some key points. Please understand I try not to be dogmatic about a complete timeline because many aspects are not given deep consideration in the Scriptures so I feel led to be cautious about doing so. Also I am not a preterist, but do see a dual fulfilment of certain prophetic events. (A.D. 70 repeated type of thing) I see nothing to firmly tie the 70th week to either the events of Revelation, the tribulation, or the final 7 years. If I had to make a guess I would say the 3 1/2 years ministry of Jesus filled the first half with Jesus cut off in the middle of the week; and that the last half will be fulfilled by the Body of Christ manifesting a fullness of anointing in the last 3 1/2 half years of this age. Again just speculation. Something I am quite firm on is there is only ONE resurrection of the righteous,(NOT multiple raptures) and that takes place at the Second Coming after the tribulation (last trump in Revelation)..I tell people if you want to see the truth focus on the resurrection NOT the rapture! If you study 1 Cor. 15:12-26 it clearly speaks of the resurrection; teaching that ALL who belong to Christ shall be resurrected at his Coming. One resurrection of all who are Christ’s Church, including the two witnesses. They have their ministry during the last 3 1/2 years and are caught up with the rest of us. I am tempted to post a ton of Scripture but this will be very long already. Please read my articles on the rapture for the verses to consider. Another key understanding is that the seals, trumpets, and… Read more »
Lee
Lee
November 1, 2016 10:40 AM

Thank you for taking the time to respond with your thoughts on this. First, let me say that I DO NOT believe in “dispensationalism” as in a way to interpret the bible. And I absolutely do not believe in a pre-trib rapture. I believe the Church will experience the whole time of the tribulation years, and will only be “caught up in the air” just prior to God’s great wrath.

You bring up an interesting point, that being the church and the two witnesses being resurrected at the same time, which would put the 3 1/2 year time of the two witnesses occurring concurrently with the 3 1/2 years of the anti-christ. I hadn’t given that particular interpretation serious consideration before, but will keep that in my mind as a possible scenario as I continue my studies.

As far as the timing of the breaking seals, trumpets and bowl judgments, I definitely agree that these events “overlap” and conclude at Christ’s return.

Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Much appreciated.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
October 31, 2016 3:05 PM

I agree with you on all that Paul. I believe John Shorey sees what’s coming chronologically the same way we do, but he believes the 70 week of Daniel (7 year great tribulation) starts sooner. I definitely lean toward the Terry Bennett timeline (for the reasons you menti

Corina L
Corina L
October 29, 2016 8:29 AM

Thank you for posting this James. I have been reading through many of Derek Princes’s books and I love his work. They really help prepare us for spiritual warfare. I agree with you, as I’m sure many prophetic voices do, we don’t have much time left to preach the Gospel. I pray God give us the strength, the boldness, and anointing we need to press forward. God bless you and everyone else here!!

EXPAT GUY
EXPAT GUY
October 30, 2016 11:18 AM

Corina I too have spent last 3 weeks I think listening to every you tube teaching by Derek Prince. I had never heard about him but he’s solid, grounded, insightful and I’m glad he put his teaching online

Corina L
Corina L
October 30, 2016 6:05 PM

Yes, his teachings have been a blessing.