Igor Kostelac (Youtube: Against the Grain) has been tracking Comet Swan for several years. Last year when Comet Swan was over Australia, there was a: 1) significant increase in volcano eruptions 2) deadly forest fires that killed millions of animals & damaged a significant amount of land 3) very high temperatures
Comet Swan is an electrical charged object and will impact our world’s electric magnetic fields. It will be over the United States & South America starting May 8th & once it passes from the West Coast to the East Coast, it will return to the West Coast. The CLOSEST Comet Swan will be to the Earth during its orbit will be on May 12th over Yellowstone. There is a “convergence” that will happen during this same time period as there are fragments of Atlas Y4 following Comet Swan over the U.S. and Nibiru and Comet Swan’s paths will crisscross each other’s orbits. There will be major havoc on these two continents from May 8-early June.
Expect to see and experience any of the following severe weather:
2) Volcanic eruptions
3) Flooding, including flooding in places that have never flooded before
4) Fluctuations in weather – extreme heat & extreme cold including hail & snow
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
Starting at 35 minutes in this video, Igor shows the path of Comet Swan.
Here are the key locations where the comet’s path will be each day pulled from the video. Approximate dates are given for each but Igor has not yet figured out the triggering length for the comet so he can not project if the comet will have the biggest impact on a particular area when it is overhead or a day or more past the area.
May 7th – Coast of Mexico
May 8th – Border of U.S., over the California Coast
May 9th & 10th – California
May 12th – Boise, Albuquerque, Salt Lake City & Yellowstone
May 14th – Kansas City & Lincoln
May 15th – Fargo, St. Louis & Nashville
May 16th – Minneapolis, Charleston, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Chicago & Jacksonville
May 19th – Washington, DC, Pittsburgh, Portsmouth, Buffalo, Philadelphia & New York
May 20th – Boston & New York City
May 23rd – Canary Islands & Azore Islands
May 28th – Starts return path from the East to the West over the U.S. – New York, Boston & East Coast
* For dates for South America, Igor does not specifically cover these so you will need to estimate the timing accordingly. He references Chile and the lower parts of South America as being impacted but in an e-mail to me he confirmed the orbits for the comet would extend over South America as well so other countries are likely to be impacted…..
The moon on May 13th will be in the phase where the worst earthquakes have occurred historically. Additionally the path of this comet will come very close to Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood’s path.
Here is a video by Mark Allison showing where these coming events caused by Comet Swan appear in Scripture –
These are the things I am doing to prepare as I understand that the push towards global governance will continue to be advanced even with this upcoming extreme weather.
1) Keep a copy of my physical Bible safe from damage
2) Keep cash on hand for when the ATMS do not work and/or banks are closed down.
3) Spend your largest bills as the globalists have tried to ban these bills previously (better to have twenties, tens, fives and/or ones) and if there are major disruptions, change when larger bills are used to make a purchase may not be available
4) Be prepared for power outages lasting for up to a few weeks or longer
5) Have a fire extinguisher on each level of your home and working smoke alarms near sleeping areas.
6) Have a ham radio & practice using it before the poor weather arrives
7) Have hard copies of ALL important documents in a water & fire proof case (financial statements, mortgage statements or lease agreement, birth certificates, bank statements, insurance policies, will, power of attorney documents, car titles, etc.)
8) Have food & water for you, your loved ones & your pets.
9) Have a plan to cook food if the electricity goes out.
10) Have your gas tank filled so you can immediately leave if necessary.
11) Stock personal hygiene items, matches, medications, etc. – anything you would have difficulty living without if stores are not open or you can not reach a store
12) Have a comprehensive First Aid Supplies Kit
13) Have a plan of where you will go if your home becomes uninhabitable
14) Make a list of the person or persons you can trust or could assist you with a specific issue you might encounter from extreme weather events
15) Gather all valuable items, including priceless photos & DVDs, so if you have to leave quickly.
Think through and discuss the situation with your family now so everyone can prepare spiritually, mentally & physically.
Pray Psalm 91 daily over yourself, your loved ones, your pets, your home, your car, and your property.
Author: Expat Gal
Expat Gal has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic faith. At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine. One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013. In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” so she and her family permanently relocated outside the U.S. Her goal is to serve the Lord in any capacity He calls her to serve in.
© 2020, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.