Warning Dreams for the American Church

On July 1, 2017, I had and released a prophetic dream where I saw a gigantic messenger of Satan coming into the United States from the East Coast. I called out to it from the walls of a large fortified city and said, “I am a watchman over this land and I command you to tell me by what authority do you enter this nation?” It said, “I come here by the permission of the Church who has granted me access to come plunder and devour right in the midst of them.”

The principality had the wings of an angel, but the tail of a dragon and it looked hideous! There was great darkness upon it, yet it had the outward appearance of unusual light. In its hands it carried a large black book with the words written on it, “The gospel of accommodation”.

The Spirit began to show me massive deception is sweeping the Church and it is fast asleep. There is a very real war in the spirit realm over the true gospel, the gospel of self-denial, and this false gospel, the gospel of accommodation that is seeking to overtake the American Church. The gospel of accommodation encourages American Christians to fit Jesus into their life, rather than making Him their life. This false gospel requires no sacrifice, no commitment, and no death to self. It is dangerous, deceptive, and we are going to witness God beginning to highlight preachers and churches who preach this false gospel of accommodation.

The Messenger of Satan (Gulf of Mexico)
Last night on Sept 1, 2017, (exactly 2 months from the last dream) I had another prophetic dream where I saw this same messenger of Satan appear in the Gulf of Mexico. Instead of carrying a book, he was now carrying a large boat paddle and began to stir the waters of the Gulf of Mexico and his paddle reached as far as the Caribbean. I began to hear the earth literally groan. The water was crying out. That’s the only way I know how to explain it.

As this principality began to stir the waters, several demonic spirits manifested and revealed themselves to me. They specifically were: Hatred, Fear, Violence, and Depression. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, “Jeremiah, you must know that the spiritual storms that are manifesting in the earth are far greater than any physical storm that has touched the earth. Physical storms are limited to a region of people. These spiritual storms that are coming will have the power to affect every area of culture. The physical hurricanes that have come and are coming are devastating, but the spiritual ones are greater. The physical hurricanes that will manifest in this season will only further serve to reveal and open up the eyes and ears of the Church to the spiritual storms of hatred, fear, violence, and depression that are upon them.”

The Paul Revere Anointing:
As the Spirit spoke this to me and I watched this messenger of Satan stir the waters in the Gulf of Mexico and even the Caribbean, as these demonic spirits manifested into spiritual storms, I suddenly found myself in the state of Texas. There was an army of horse riders waiting for me and prepared to run. I relayed to them what I had seen, not only on July 1, but on September 1. I shouted, “The anointing of Paul Revere is upon us! Now is the time to warn the American Church of the coming spiritual storms. We must warn them of the false gospel of accommodation! Watch as God uses the physical storms to highlight those who are preaching this false gospel. We must warn the Church of the hatred, fear, violence, and depression that will try to overtake them. If they give in, they will look no different than the world. Days are coming where parts of the Church will become so blended with the world that you will have a hard time discerning the difference between the two.”

As I and the army of horse riders rode with the anointing of Paul Revere to American Churches, we visited three specific types churches. (This was almost identical to a dream I had in 2015, but some details God gave me were different).

The Sleeping Church:
The first type of church we visited had “Sleeping Church” engraved on its doors. As we opened the doors to these churches, every one of them was in the middle of a service. We would hurry in to relay the message of what we had just seen and heard, only to be shocked to see everyone in attendance, including the leadership, sucking on pacifiers. While this type of church could hear our words, they had no ability to respond. We began to cry out and say, “Why are you silent, Church, why are you silent? Though you are awake, you are sleeping!”

In the dream, the Holy Spirit immediately spoke to me Ephesians 4:14: “Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.”

The Hyper Grace Church:
The second type of church we visited met in various looking buildings and was very post modern. We were delighted because many of them seemed to be younger in age (18-35). As we warned them of the coming spiritual storms, they laughed at us. God said,

“These are the products of the works-based gospel movement of the ’80s and ’90s. These are they who have rebelled in the name of grace, but not in the name of My Son.”

As the Spirit spoke this to us, there began to be mass commotion among them. He said,

“These types of churches are blinding the generations to the truth in the name of grace. They call themselves Joel’s army because they believe they will usher in the last day’s grace movement in the earth, but know that they are like the locust seeking to devour and ravage the vineyards of young generations. They distort the truth and preach rebellion and tolerance in the name of grace. They shall question if hell exists. They will believe that many paths lead to Me.”

After visiting these two types of churches, the horse riders were in great distress. I cried out to the Spirit and said, “Take me to Your church.”

I immediately rode up on a church building that had “Surrendered Church” on its doors.

The Surrendered Church:
We quickly walked in and sat down. I immediately noticed that in the back of this church was a gaping hole. It was as if a blast had gone off and almost entirely knocked out the back walls of the Surrendered Church. As we visited surrendered churches all over America, we found the exact same thing. I sat in the back and asked the Father what had happened. He said, “My church was at first deceived by the false gospel of accommodation. They allowed hatred, fear, depression, and violence to overtake them. The Hyper Grace Church you just saw, stormed out of the back of My church and left because of the preaching of holiness and the fear of the Lord, but now My church has been awakened and it shall be repaired.”

I got up out of my seat and watched as many people were working on repairing the gaping hole in the back of the church. As I watched, I noticed something interesting; the workers were not just any workers. They were true apostles and prophets restoring the foundation of the Church and many of them were teaching other young people how to properly lay the foundation. God said, “I am raising up a remnant in the American Church that will be sound in doctrine, they will embrace the gospel of self-denial, and they will not walk in fear, anger, violence, and depression.”

Many intercessors were in great travail repenting over the sins of the Church, but having a great sense of hope as they cried out and thanked the Father for awakening the Church from deception.

Then I woke up.

Jeremiah Johnson

Author: Jeremiah Johnson

Jeremiah Johnson has a very dynamic and unusual ministry because he not only travels nationally and internationally as a prophetic minister, but also planted and is on the eldership team at Heart of the Father Ministry in Lakeland, FL full time. This is a thriving community of believers committed to revival, awakening, and character transformation on a daily basis.

Jeremiah’s role as a leader and a strong prophetic voice gives him the express capability of ministering to the people of God in a way that is very pastoral and encouraging. Jeremiah has a heart and passion to see believers young and old walk in their destiny and calling!

Jeremiah has been called to be a herald of Christ’s return and to declare His excellencies in the earth and to make who He is known. He is the founder of Behold the Man Ministries, which is a 501 (C) 3 Non Profit Organization.

Bernie
Bernie
September 1, 2017 4:07 PM

Until the Christian church preaches sin, judgement, repentance, death to self, holiness, fear of God and a triumphant life in Christ it is not worthy to be called a church.

Gabriel Erb
September 1, 2017 3:50 PM

Jeremiah, So are we saying the fact the Joel Osteen’s church (America’s pastor) is sitting smack dab in the middle of hurricane Harvey’s physical damage, God has pointed the finger at him and his “church” as one preaching “the gospel of accommodation”? Sure seems like it to me!

No hell, no fear of God, no commandments, just more self (selfish) help for yourself, God wants to give you that huge house on the hill, new job, new promotion, blah, blah, blah (ear-tickle, ear-tickle, ear tickle … )

God help us!!!

Diane
Diane
September 2, 2017 10:39 AM

Osteen is being exposed, illuminati preacher.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 3, 2017 1:21 PM

The gospel of accommodation preached to the house of name it and claim it by the cheap grace sisters

Stacy lebeda
Stacy lebeda
September 1, 2017 6:08 PM

Not sure I agree with your idea about women pastors. Was just speaking with someone today about how it seems that a lot of men are spiritually asleep and how it seems like now a days women are the spiritual warriors in their households and the churches.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 1, 2017 7:05 PM
Unfortunately, because many of the men are asleep. However, what I am being shown is that the women that are at the forefront of this movement are out there ‘covered’ under that anointing of their husband(and if they do not have a husband or an unbelieving one ..well, that’s another teaching from Corinthians) . I believe that this stirring which this ‘messenger of satan’ is causing will stir up the spirits of these men. You want to watch a man go to battle? Start messing around with his family. This is getting our(man) attention and we are shaking and being shaken awake and we may have gotten lulled into,complacency, but that’s becoming painfully obvious that the flesh will not save us. And I heard a warning in intercessory prayer today! FROM NOW ON KNOW NO MAN AFTER THE FLESH. There are demonic ‘agents’ which are coming forth. I do not want to cry wolf here, so this is not anything to fear, but to discern with. What happened to me was in the middle of prayer I was asking Father to clarify some things He had just shown me and a man texted me with something vague so I replied asked back and then he proceeded to tell me about a great opportunity 12 bucks-hour all expenses come to port Arthur Texas. The sad part was I knew this man and most people believe he is a ‘Christian’. I did too. It took getting ‘taken’ before I recognized what was happening. This time, however, when he texted me the Spirit revealed the ‘uneasiness’ I felt in my spirit and as I enquired what that was, He told me, ‘whenever your peace returns unto you, you will know they are not marked by My Spirit’. What I understood that to mean… Read more »
Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 1, 2017 6:41 PM

Stacy, I have to say I agree with you . . . . . . .unfortunately.

Taryn
Taryn
September 1, 2017 5:46 PM

I declare Matt 16:18,”On this rock I will build my church and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.” The power of the Holy Spirit is soon to wake up the Church! We r ready to get the Harvest in this final Great Awakening! I am excited to see miracles, signs, & wonders manifest in the natural realm for such a time as this!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 1, 2017 3:07 PM

Just like the judgments of the 7 churches in Revelation 2 and 3, representing
7 periods of church history and behavior, could hardly change from what they appeared to be in their day. In like manner, these listed churches, can hardly change on their own because of the stronghold and or delusion they are under.
I can only hope that we ourselves are not ensnared in these groups and that the repairing done by the “true apostles and prophets restoring the foundation of the Church” can be raised up quickly before the millions are lost around the world.

Sisterann
Sisterann
September 2, 2017 9:38 AM
bert
bert
September 1, 2017 4:31 PM

I keep waiting for the vast line of celestial spirits standing in front of a mountain range in Juarez, Mexico to be released (first seen in a spiritual vision some years in the past). “Saw” (in the spirit) a little flap of activity the other day, but it was obscured virtually the moment I “saw” it. Given that the little flap was the first time I’ve “seen” any activity there since the time received, it is a worrisome development. The celestial spirits standing there are quite simply beyond human reckoning. They tower OVER the mountains, are of monstrous strength, and are endless in number.

ARISE those devoted to our LORD. Sound the alarm. Join in the preparations for battle. The time of the harvest is upon us.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 3, 2017 1:05 PM

Others are reporting seeing things happening in the Spirit realm. I too have seen some of these happening down here also, but there is a stronghold over this area so that is not unusual for me. However, it seems to be increasing in activity or my eyes are being ‘tuned in’ to see it like never before. I wonder? And it may be both.

Marilee Alm
September 2, 2017 6:49 PM

thanks Bert

Rebecca Lasalle
September 3, 2017 1:15 PM

we repent on behalf of our nation lord. have mercy on us lord. we look to you.

SeanC
SeanC
September 1, 2017 10:44 PM

The Hyper Grace Church section was very intriguing because I believe several folks here are part of or believe strongly in the idea behind Joel’s Army. Does anyone who subscribe to that belief or type of church have thoughts about what this dream says concerning this type of churh?

September 2, 2017 12:48 PM

People can take any truth and twist it into something else, like they have with the grace of God, but Joel’s army is recorded in Joel 2, so there’s nothing flaky about it. It clearly refers to the day of the Lord, which is coming soon and will be seen by our generation. God is raising up a remnant today to part of His army.

Lydia Hodge
September 2, 2017 12:53 PM

I’ve always thought the remnant and Joel’s Army was the same thing.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 3, 2017 12:58 PM

I’m with you, Lydia. I thought it was talking about the biblical reference to it like you were saying, but I think there is a ?group or someone that coins these phrases with their own(seculatized) opinion.
I was remembering a teaching that went through the church I was associated with at the time and the saying went (something) like this:
‘If common sense makes good sense; seek no other sense’. And it was referring to the Understanding of scripture. It was taught as an ‘established principle of good bible exegesis’ and ‘gospel truth’ if anyone questioned their authority.
In my ( not ) so humble opinion, I see ‘common sense’ as an excuse to sin and believe whatever you want to believe the Bible to say. It was ( not ) rightly dividing the Word of Yah!

Jean
Jean
September 3, 2017 12:23 PM

Shalom,
Watch and Pray…
Hurrican IRMA is coming !