Prophetic Dream Reveals War Starting in Europe During Christmas Season

theater_lobby

On November 26 2016, I dreamed it was Christmas time and I was in an old, beautiful theater building, in what seemed to be a huge, old European city.  There was a sense of festivities in the air.

I was upstairs on the second floor of the theater, getting ready to go on stage and perform with a few other people. I was very anxious, as I couldn’t remember my lines at all. I was trying to find my script, so I could rehearse.

As I looked up, I noticed there was a very large picture window at the end of the room, which overlooked the first floor lobby of the theatre.  I went to the window and looked down at the lobby. I saw crowds of people with children slowly streaming into the theatre.  I was quite upset, thinking to myself that this theatre is much bigger than I had thought, and that added to my anxiety of performing in front of such a large crowd.

My thought was quickly interrupted by something I saw in the crowd that caught my eye, some fierce looking soldiers with large rifles over their shoulders.  They were wearing berets and dark green camos. [I believe what I saw was part of the British army because of their attire].  They were on the outskirts of the lobby, slowly slithering into the crowd, trying not to be noticed. And no one else seemed to notice them, except me.

I realized there was some sort of an attack about to happen and that I needed to immediately go inform my colleagues. I ran and told them what I had just witnessed. We all agreed we needed to leave quickly without doing the performance and sneak out the lower back door. At this point it felt very much like the ‘Sound of Music,’ when the Von Trapp family had to sneak out right after their performance!

Once we exited the back door, we found ourselves immersed in a crowd of holiday shoppers. It was getting dark and the crowd was so thick that I quickly lost my co-workers and found myself alone.

As I was walking, I started noticing there were MANY armed soldiers all around, but again they were trying not to be noticed. It all seemed so normal, but I knew it was not!

Suddenly, the street lights started flickering on and off a few times and then completely went out and it became dark.  Almost, at the same time, I heard a loud noise from the sky and looked up and saw a silhouette of military airplanes flying low right over my head.  It seemed as if time stood still as everyone in the crowd was watching in horror at what was taking place.

We all stood watching the sky when suddenly out of nowhere there appeared a HUGE rolled up white SCROLL in the sky. It looked like a scroll from the Ancient of Days. It was much bigger than the jets flying overhead.  It looked supernatural, brilliant white against the bluish, black sky.

As I watched the SCROLL in disbelief, wondering what was happening all around, I noticed it was flying right towards me!  Before I could even move, it seemed to have somehow come close enough to touch or scrape my side. I fell down, feeling this tingling sensation on my leg and side. It was a very strange, strange sensation. I almost felt like my leg was starting to evaporate or something. At that point, I knew I was about to die.  Then I woke up in a panic!

Interpretation:

I believe this dream reveals war is coming and it will start in Europe during the Christmas season.  It confirms a dream I received a few years ago in which I was also in a war zone during Christmas time.

The sequence of events was similar to the breaking of the seals in Revelation chapter six because war preceded the appearance of a scroll in the sky. When the second seal is broken, peace is removed from the earth so men begin killing one another. When the sixth seal is broken, the sky is split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up. (Revelation 6:3-4 and 6:12-14). The appearance of the scroll in my dream could mean the next war will be the one that precedes the breaking of the sixth seal.

Scripture References:

3 When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.”
4 And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him. (Revelation 6:3-4)

Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. (Revelation 6:14)

All the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll; all their host shall fall down
as the leaf falls from the vine, and as fruit falling from a fig tree. (Isaiah 34:4)

For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth Marie has been a Christian since she was a teenager, attended Bible College and became a special-ed teacher. The LORD gave her a ‘wake-up call’ back in 2010 and since then has been serving Him as HE leads in churches, homeless ministries, and Youtube. Her Youtube channel is Latterrain333.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Expat gal
Expat gal
December 4, 2016 7:51 am

I revisited Julie Higgins’ dreams posted on Z3, https://z3news.com/w/prophetic-dream-reveals-america-fire-russian-troops-invade/ , about the fires & Russian troops. The rampant fires, which I believe are arson & by design (see Steve Quayle’s 11/30 Alert), have come to fruition coupled with the presence of Russian troops on U.S. Soil (http://www.prophezine.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=650:the-russians-are-coming-yea-but-thats-not-all). I believe that everything is going “live” within the coming weeks. I now count 9 prophets declaring JESUS is coming soon. I understand soon is a relative term but these same prophets feel a heaviness in their spirit related to what they feel is getting ready to be loosed on the Earth – death, destruction, chaos, violence, anger, etc.

May we all move closer to God to hear His Voice to guide & lead us & our loved ones & others to do God’s Will in the midst of the coming chaos. May our spiritual armor be flawless & our ears & heart & eyes focused on our Father. Blessings to all my Z3 brothers & sisters!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 4, 2016 8:22 am

Amen Expat gal, we do need to hear the voice of God. I have been feeling it to, but I am not sharing my feeling to anyone except a few trust worthy people that say they feel something is coming, but do not know what. But it is not good. I have warned people over and over and now that Trump is going to be president the sheep are lying back down or just going back to eating grass. They feel so safe now but my spirit will not let me rest, so I keep praying and seeking God to be alert at all times.

Jan
Jan
December 4, 2016 7:50 pm

I don’ t know why you think that everyone is going back to sleep now that Trump has won the election . Most people I have spoken to realize that we have never been in a more dangerous position. The ultra liberal left are losing their collective minds over the setback that they have suffered at the hands of the Silent Majority. Trump is only an outward symbol of that manifestation. The battle against those who would take down this nation has only just begun. Those who oppose freedom are not just going to go away quietly. There is going to be fighting in both the natural and in the spirit. We have to be ready for both. The globalists have been working for hundreds of years to bring the New World Order to fruition and Hillary’s failure to win the presidency has seriously endangered their plans for America. Obama has spent all eight years of his time in the White House to position America for the final takedown. You can be certain that the globalists have a plan B and C. Why do you think that Jesus has been preparing his people? If anyone thinks that Trump can single handedly take on the globalist really don’t have any clue to what is going on anyway.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 5, 2016 7:40 am

well Jan, I just here it a lot here in my neck of the woods. just saying. I am glad to know not everyone is asleep or chewing on the grass the news media gives them

Kathy pruitt
Kathy pruitt
December 4, 2016 8:23 pm

Amen Jan!!

sgd
sgd
December 4, 2016 2:35 pm

I have been feeling very heavy in my spirit as well; I was wondering what I needed to repent of. I think it is a very important time to keep short accounts with God, and these posts are confirmation that the heaviness is more than missing the mark in some areas of my life, but there is a “heaviness in the Spirit” right now to warn us to prepare. Thank you.

jerry rigg
December 5, 2016 1:32 pm

Didnt “prophet” Bob Dylan say, you dont need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows? Just saying, yes, Jesus is coming and probably soon as from my vantage point there is no bible prophecy that I know of that has to yet to be fulfilled for the rapture to happen.

Jane UK
Jane UK
December 4, 2016 2:23 am

Ten years ago the Lord had us move to one of the remotest parts of the UK – one road in, one road out. Since then I’ve always known it was for ‘safety’. The past year or so this has been on my mind often, something is coming, there is a weighty, heavy feeling in the atmosphere. In the summer, during our annual holiday, I remember thinking that this is the last holiday we will have for a long while. Christian community is lacking here, so I can’t turn to others for support, I have rely on Jesus completely. All I know is something just doesn’t feel right, and not all is as it seems.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
December 4, 2016 9:34 am
Reading the comments here, I see I’m not the only one interested in timing. Having the same feeling in my spirit as well I can offer some clues that God has given me for the next few months. God allowed me to see I was still painting in 2017 (I have a small painting company). This past summer as I was working I walked out of a room I was working in and He showed me that in late January/early Feb 2017 I was still painting but it was no longer lucrative. It was almost like a part time second job I did on weekends….second, a man who worked for me for 3 years who also receives dreams and visions recently left to work for a medical supply warehouse. God told me to tell him to have his resume ready in August. He did and in September he saw a sign for open interviews. He is now in walking distance from his house and obviously in a good industry knowing war is coming…lastly I had a dream. Gas at my usual place has been about $2/gal for many months now. In the dream I notice it went up to 2.25. Caught my attention but didn’t think much of it until I turned down the street and another station was selling for mid 3s. While my rational mind was wondering why someone would pay so much more when it’s cheaper down the street, I saw another gas station and this one was already in the $4s and going into $5 a gal…this happened very fast… And on December 1st gas reached $2.25 at every major gas station near me overnight. I don’t know what’s going to happen but late December has been on my heart. God gave me a particular day… Read more »
R C
R C
December 4, 2016 3:37 pm

Haggai 2:20-22 (12/24)

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
December 4, 2016 2:40 pm

Just this morning I read a headline on my local news website ‘OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price.’ I told my husband “we have been warned”. Looks like we are in for a wild ride. Thank heavens God takes care of us. His promises are all through the Bible.

Expat gal
Expat gal
December 4, 2016 10:15 pm

Hi Brandon – interesting dream & very helpful. Further affirmation of your dream – gas going to $6/gallon! http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/12/01/gas-is-going-to-6-a-gallon-opec-part-of-plot-to-collapse-us-economy/

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
December 5, 2016 8:12 am

Thank you!

Peggy A.
December 4, 2016 3:05 pm

Here’s something unrelated to this article.
However, I just posted it on a blog, and thought people here would be interested.
What an amazing God we have!

Is this just a genealogy filled with interesting names? Or is it something more? Now that we’ve found the root meanings of each name, let’s put them all in order:

Adam – Man
Seth – Appointed
Enosh – Mortal
Kenan – Sorrow
Mahalalel – The blessed God
Jared – Shall come down
Enoch – Teaching
Methuselah – His death shall bring
Lamech – Despairing
Noah – Comfort and rest

Put those meanings into a complete sentence and you get: Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow, (but) the blessed God shall come down teaching. His death shall bring (the) despairing comfort and rest.

And there you have it, in the names of Adam to Noah, a summary of the New Testament message – the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Stella
Stella
December 5, 2016 6:35 am

Yes Peggy, this makes sense. Our Lord God came down from heaven in order to rescue mankind He created but who are in despair through their sinful nature, being afflicted by the devil. Through His death and resurrection, anyone who believes even though dies, will have comfort and rest. He is our Comforter and Prince of Peace!

Ddave
Ddave
December 4, 2016 9:16 am

Wow. Seven years ago when I started hearing the voice of the Lord, the first thing he said was the answer is in the scrolls. I knew in my spirit it was something ancient and more than just in the Bible. That it was the scrolls of our days or timelines if that makes sense. He has recently told me we were moving from seven to eight, a new beginning. I believe something very big is coming at Christmas because of what he is telling me and showing me, down to the very same Sound of Music movie that came in tv out of the blue last week. It was magnified to me then and now you mention it here. Last night He also told me to prepare to leave my home. Such confirmation. Thank you for sharing.
Get ready, get ready, get ready!

Rachel Baxter
December 4, 2016 10:04 pm

Back in May, 2015 I had an open vision of a trillion tiny scrolls floating above me and Holy Spirit spoke to me to say “The scroll is being opened.” Then, I had a series of closed visions where a very large angel came to me and handed me a brief case. Inside it was a scroll that read “Covenant” in lovely cursive writing at the top, but I couldn’t read the rest of the scroll. Then the angel told me to eat it so I did. At the end of last year, I had another open vision where an angel dressed as a soldier and was called “Centurian” came into my house, walked up to me and handed me a scroll. Holy Spirit told me to take it into my heart and that it He was giving me “plans and orders”. Lastly, a couple months ago I woke in the middle of the night and opened my eyes to see several columns of scrolls being unrolled right next to each other from about 6 feet above me. I knew that the text on all of them was Hebrew and somehow I was able to read them all at the same time. I’m sharing this because I do not yet have full understanding but clearly the “scroll” is very important.

Ddave
Ddave
December 5, 2016 12:39 pm

Yes Rachel the scroll/s are VERY important! When I started learning about the courtrooms of Heaven and asking questions, someone asked me if I had ever asked to see my personal scrolls. They advised me to ask Holy Spirit if I should request for Melchzadek (know I’m not spelling this correctly) to give them to me on the sea of glass. Honestly I was like sure, ok. But I stepped out and faith and asked. I received my scrolls and was taken into the courtrooms of Heaven to hear my case. The revelation that I received on even how the courts and throne work…I was BLOWN AWAY. I too don’t have a full understanding yet of the fullness of the scrolls, but the answers are there! Thank you for sharing Rachel, I’m going to be seeking revelation on the scrolls we need and for them to be revealed!

R C
R C
December 4, 2016 3:38 pm

Haggai 2:20-22 (12/24)

mem
mem
December 5, 2016 7:35 am

That will be the 23rd in the US when it turns the 24th in Jerusalem

Jeanne Jorash
December 5, 2016 8:34 am

gulp. It’s very interesting that this month this year the dates of the DAYS line up.

Ddave
Ddave
December 4, 2016 10:10 pm

Wow, YES.

Peggy A.
December 4, 2016 9:57 am

Someone here had commented that they heard the song “Edelweiss” from the Sound of Music, I believe the day after the election. James Bailey speaks of this in his most recent Podcast. But, I also remember reading that comment at the time.

Another song heard was “We’ve Only Just Begun.”
Two other people (that I know of) heard “Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie.”

Peggy A.
December 4, 2016 9:51 am

Word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall)
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2016

‘But I have this against you, that you have left your first love.” Revelation 2:4
“My children are weak. You have left others to fight the battles while you sat in padded pews soaking in but seldom giving out. In your desire to be loving and tolerant, you have become ineffective and lax, your messages a watered down, poor imitation of My Word. You have offered the world nothing of value so millions mock, ridicule and ignore the gospel as you build bigger and better in an attempt to be relevant.

Where is your passion? Where is your heart for the lost? Rise up oh men (and women) of God. Reach the lost through the truth found only in My Word.”

“Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,” so that we confidently say, “THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. WHAT WILL MAN DO TO ME?” Hebrews 13:5-6
“Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Matthew 26:41
“He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly, Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.” Isaiah 40:29-31

Peggy A.
December 4, 2016 9:53 am

ALI WINTERS’ word above correlated directly with this 12 and 1/2 minute video by KIM HILTON. It’s something to think about.

Marie Gibson
Marie Gibson
December 4, 2016 10:56 am

Love Kim Hilton. She’s definitely right on que.

Expat gal
Expat gal
December 4, 2016 7:23 am

VERY IMPORTANT WORD for watchmen/watch women on the wall! This vision reveals many of you will be taken & persecuted. You are called to write letters to your loved ones as the enemy will use your disappearance for his gains. There will be a fake/soulless/Godless church run by the government & many Christians will be deceived. Very powerful vision of the plans to remove people that are obstacles to the implementation of the beast system & actively trying to warn, alert, & wake up others to the enemy’s deception. I will be praying for each & every one of you that have put your safety on the line by sharing your dreams & visions to help your brothers & sisters during these very precarious time! I look forward to the wedding feast of the lamb with all of you. Please consider sharing this video with other prophecy websites/individuals.

Peggy A.
December 4, 2016 8:12 am

The above word is through KIM WEIR.

Brother Steven
December 4, 2016 2:53 am

God forbid that we or anyone else Provoke Russia. They have no scruples for life, and they will not hesitate to throw all they have at anyone who comes against them. I’d rather suffer from economic collapse than for Russia to boom us. We can only hope that this dream/vision is for another time, otherwise what can one surmise of the 2020 dreams about America’s last chance……and of Trump only lasting a short season in office; for he has not even started yet. I’m not fearful of Russian war necessarily, for everyone of us will have to derive our existence from Jesus Christ our Lord no matter which crisis we have to go through, but war is probably the worst thing to deal with.

Matt NZ
December 5, 2016 7:31 pm

Dawn’s heartfelt Corner prophetic word. 12-5-16 “God Is Getting Ready To Send A Wake Up Call!” at 4:55 mark

” A financial collapse is coming.” 7:44 mark

Chloe
December 5, 2016 12:42 am

Last night I woke up around 1am and found out referemdum result was a No. I went to pray asking the Lord what I should prepare for. Then I went back to sleep around 2am and had a short dream. There was food shortage in Europe (eod). Though I was not shown when, I believe Europe is headed into food shortage in near future. Blessings.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 5, 2016 7:48 am

Chloe, I had a dream a couple of years ago of a tilde wave hitting Europe, I do not
know if it is symbolic or not but I think it is. In the dream the wave came suddenly and everyone had cleaned all the food off the shelves and had gone into underground bunkers.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
December 5, 2016 6:07 pm
Hi Chloe and Michelle G. Michelle, your dream of a tidal wave hitting Europe jumped out at me, because of what the Lord has explained to me, regarding the raging of the nations. He told me that the raging of the nations is a type of spiritual manifestation of the waters roaring, which is talked about in Luke 21:25, “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves.” I was reading in the news regarding Matteo Renzi’s resignation as Italian Premier, and I thought to myself that the nations are beginning to rage, according to what the Lord had spoken to me. So, I asked the Lord if there’s anything I need to do to prepare, and He said that I need to store food. I didn’t believe that I was really hearing from the Lord, though, because every time I felt the need to store food, the Lord told me not to. Last year, before moving to Germany, I expected that we would experience a famine in America before my move. The Lord told me not to buy extra food to store, and He said that if I went ahead anyway and bought extra food, it would show that I didn’t trust Him. Turns out, there was no famine. We already had more food than we could eat, and were having to give it away when it came time to move. Also, when the German government recommended that every household have 10 days worth of food set aside in storage, the Lord told me again not to store any food. So when I heard Him say that I need to store food, I thought I was just hearing… Read more »
Chloe
December 6, 2016 12:32 am

Thank you for the confirmation Dorothy! I mentioned my dream to my husband last night and I got severely attacked (he said I needed pscyhiatric help among other things that hurt) to the point I went to bed crying. But I will start preparing no matter what he says. Blessings to you!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 6, 2016 12:59 am

I’m in the same boat in my house Chloe. You’re not alone as far as being awake and the other not just wanting to remain asleep but calling you crazy. Start stocking quietly. Instead of 3 bags of pasta buy 9.

Chloe
Chloe
December 6, 2016 3:57 pm

Thank you, Matt. It is a comfort to know there are my sisters and brothers in the same boat. I will buy 20 bags! Blessings.

Peggy A.
December 6, 2016 4:38 pm

Yes, that’s a common response from the sleeping to the awakened.
Do what you have to do. Ask for God’s help. Remember Noah must’ve been called a lot of names, and he was building that ark a LONG TIME.
But, on the day of the storm, EVERYONE wanted to come “on board.”

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
December 6, 2016 5:35 am

Oh, I can imagine 🙁 Your husband sounds like mine, unfortunately 🙁 I think that the Lord didn’t want me to buy and store food before now because of how my husband would react to it. After what will be happening in the US, though, he’s going to be quite a bit shaken and won’t have any arguments against it. I’ll be praying for you that the Lord will heal your broken heart and strengthen you to endure. God bless!

Chloe
Chloe
December 6, 2016 3:56 pm

Thanks, Dorothy. I have calmed down and yes, I will pray and act in faith. Blessings to you!

Peggy A.
December 6, 2016 5:32 pm

Chloe,
This has to do with your situation (in part):

“A Sobering Thought About the Parable of the Ten Virgins” (12/4/2015).

Joe
Joe
December 5, 2016 8:22 pm

James please have a look at the prophecy which Dorothy is mentioning. To say the least, it is mind blowing.Especially the last part about the recount in three states.

Chloe
December 5, 2016 9:23 am

Thanks Michelle. I have been careful with keeping money in the banks but have not yet “prepped” because I was not so clear what was to come upon Europe. Maybe He is telling me I have to start! Blessings!

Rowena O
Rowena O
December 6, 2016 7:18 pm

Chloe,
I have not been shown to prep with food at all.I live in outer London.
What the Lord HAS done is renew my relationship with Him when I had been running on dry for so long, in spite of all efforts. This restoration counts more than anything. I cannot guess what will happen, but just want to be used in the spiritual harvest, for as long as He keeps me, and to be taken to Heaven in His time.

Susie
Susie
December 6, 2016 9:09 pm

Yes, Chloe and Rowena. Since you are seeking the Lord, let Him show you if you are to store food or other items. He had me start preparing that way a year ago (completely against my normal nature to do)- however, I am in a remote setting and He showed me why I was to store with lots of confirmation. Immediately, i started telling all friends and family to do the same. One day, I told the Lord “they aren’t listening to me! They aren’t storing anything!” He very clearly said “I didn’t tell THEM to.. I told YOU to.” The only person who did was a sister, and only for the reason that she believes I hear the Lord. She ended up with an unexpected move away from Houston and had to deal with all of the food and water she had acquired. It was not the right timing for her to store anything. We have to be careful not to project our assignments on others.

Chloe
December 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Thank you Susie. I have to prepare as I was given that dream after I asked him specifically what I should prepare for. I have very little cash that I have put aside and I have no idea what it is that I should buy or how much. Since I was not shown “when”, I want to make sure what I buy can last for some time. Any suggestions? I live by the largest lake in Italy (drinkable and super clean. so i think water won’t be an issue) and also by the Italian Alps (plenty of wood). Blessings!

Savage
Savage
December 13, 2016 5:46 am

Is moving with food & water any more of a deal than moving old Christmas decorations or clothes or furniture or any other “stuff” with which we encumber ourselves?

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 13, 2016 11:17 am

Savage,it absolutely is not! I know first hand! We had to make a decision to loose a lot of furniture and decorations and bring our food and water that God told us to acquire.

I still miss some of our personal things but I know they pale in comparison to obeying the voice of God and being prepared.

Jane UK
Jane UK
December 13, 2016 6:45 am

Rowena, I live in the Scottish Highlands, I was prepping, more out of fear, but it was causing me a lot of stress, and I live in a small crofters cottage, so there is no space at all to store. I have just recently donated everything to a local food bank, and I felt a weight lift from me. I am not saying that no body should prep, as the Lord will instruct each person individually, but for me it was wrong at this present time. The Lord has impressed into me though to learn all about growing my own food, what to forage for, how to harvest fire wood, and how to preserve food I’ve grown. A lot will depend on where we live and our surroundings. Blessings

Rowena O
Rowena O
December 13, 2016 3:57 pm

Thanks, Jane.
For England, I think growing own food, foraging and preserving food etc, is a good way to go.Have just been watching retired military man John Moore who suggests that kind of preparation in the light of the Poleshift that will bring about huge climate change and loss of life shortly.
The reason I am not to prep is because I have asked the Lord a while back if I can go home soon.
Lance Lambert also said that England will eventually be brought back to her original estate-ie pre-industrial.
Interesting that you were relieved after donating food to the food store.It’s about trust and obedience, isn’t it?