You Stand on the Edge of the Abyss

This is the word of the LORD given to me this morning in prayer. Please take this word before Him in prayer to confirm it. I am just the messenger and it is my desire that the message be true to what the LORD Jesus is saying in this hour.

“You stand on the edge of the abyss and yet most are blind to it. Their vision is already consumed with their hearts’ desire and that desire is for the things of this world. So because they want what they should not have and do not desire what I have for them they will be left with nothing. Their bankruptcy will be financial, but that is only the beginning of it. As they cry out in anguish they will find themselves utterly alone. I will not hear their cries as they lament their worldly losses. Until they turn their hearts away from the things of this world and towards those things that are of Me they will walk in this world empty and alone.” (The LORD reminded me of the rich young ruler in Luke 18:18-30.)

“It is late, but it is not too late. Should you hear the sound of My voice and repent you will be saved. However, should you hear the sound of My voice and harden your heart you will meet the kind of destruction from which there is no return and no restoration. Take heed. This warning comes not out of a desire to condemn, but out of a heart that desires redemption and reconciliation.

For this reason this message is not primarily to the world or to those who have given themselves wholly unto corruption. It is a warning issued to My own people who call themselves by My name.

War is coming. Even now the enemy is at the gate. My watchmen sound the alarm and yet the people have turned deaf ears towards them. They care not for alertness, nor for sobriety. They remain drunk in their lusts. Deceit blinds them. They think they have seen it all before and all is under control. They are right in that. All is under control. It is under My control. Yet to them it will appear as chaos. The safety and security they desire will elude them.

Your nation has never seen such times nor will it see them again. The nation they have known is lost. They are receiving the nation of their asking. Yet it is nothing like they thought it would be. They will hate and despise what it has become. The ones they once cheered for they will hate; but even more so they will fear. So they will do as they are ordered whether they like it or not. While they secretly wish there was some other way, none will be found.

It is I who once united your nation and it is in My absence that it is divided. That division will birth hostility and that hostility will birth murder and warfare. Woe to you, oh United States of America! You have forsaken My ways and you have forsaken Me. Now it is I who shall forsake you. I, who have been forgotten by your people, shall be remembered again. I will not be remembered as the God of abundant blessings, but as the all-powerful God consumed with rage and pouring out wrath.

They will not repent. They will use My actions as a basis for accusation. They will say, “Look at your God and what He has allowed to happen! Who would worship such a God?” Their hatred will not stop with Me. It will extend to My true people. Because they will not forsake My name, because they will not deny Me, they will become the objects of wrath in the eyes of this world.

While My people will endure trials and tribulation, I will not forsake them. Just as they refuse to deny Me before men, I will refuse to deny them before My Father. To these I say, “Hold fast!” Although these will be trying times, they will also be times of joy. Because they know Me and because they desire Me they will not be left wanting. My supernatural provision will become known to them and they will learn to count on it as they grow in faith. They will give glory to My name as they sing My praises.

Do not despair. Remain steadfast in Me.”

Mitch Salmon

Author: Mitch Salmon

Mitch Salmon is a follower of Jesus Christ and proclaimer of the Good News – The Gospel of Christ Jesus!

Pauline
Pauline
January 8, 2016 7:40 AM

Thank you,I am one who is waking up to this rise of deception.i ask you pray for me to intercede and stand in the gap innation I am in now uk.God bless
Pauline

mitch
January 11, 2016 3:57 PM

Your intercession is definitely needed in the UK! Thanks for sharing, Pauline.

Adla Itorcheak
Adla Itorcheak
January 7, 2016 6:06 PM

Brothers and Sisters,
I have now accepted the truth that the term, as used in the KJV, in Acts 2:17, the term, last days, refers to the central theme of the purposes of the visions and dreams that God is giving to many/few of you. The last days is the present age/generation we are living in. This is how I now understand Acts 2:17.
Thank you to you all for being faithful and sincere in encouraging us to dwell on our present condition as a corporate body of believers. God bless you all.

Ali Winters
January 7, 2016 5:01 PM

Mitch, really appreciate these words. The LORD.continues to confirm His Word to His people. Many will stand in shocked silence, grief striken not knowing what has happened nor what to do. Holy Spirit continues to deliver warnings through His watchmen and prophets, sadly too often it falls on deaf ears, but we must remain faithful to our calling. Thank you for your faithfulness to our Abba Father. LORD bless.

Mitch Salmon
January 8, 2016 9:43 AM

I find that the LORD is shifting His word from specifics about what is coming to preparing His people. That was the case for the message He floored me with yesterday morning. These things are coming… PERIOD. Now the focus is not on those things which come as much as how prepare our hearts. We need to be hidden in Christ. We need to be beneath the shadow of His wings. It is not self preservation for the sake of self preservation. It is preservation for the purpose of us fulfilling our purpose to spread the Gospel and reap the end time harvest of souls. I don’t know about you, but that gets me very excited!

Peggy
January 8, 2016 11:40 AM

Mitch,
Amen to everything you said. It’s wisdom.

Avi Laks
January 7, 2016 1:11 AM

King Yeshua/Jesus said in Matthew 24:21-22,
” For there will be great distress unequaled From The beginning of The World,
and never to be equal again lf those days are not cut Short No one Will Survive”
That Words of The LORD above sum up our situation now.

Now how can we ;
Stand in from of the Tempest that is coming?
How Can man (Adamah/Humankind),
who has wallowed in uncleaness stand before Thee G-d?

How can we all
Be saved from the snares of this Judgement to come?
All G-d’s Creation;
that has walks in sinfulness and deceit will perish.

But There is hope for man
Repentance is the Answer!
Repentance is the Key!
ln lntercessors KING YESHUA/Jesus Our hope Restored!

When Life Stormy Sea Has Risen,
and man heart melts like wax,
There will everlasting Joy,
To All who repent.

The anger of everlasting destruction
will be far from them.
In King Yeshua/ Jesus A Spring/ River of Life
Has opened up for an Eternal Blessings,

Let Us All Repent!
Repent You! Repent Me!! Repent All!
Everlasting Joy will be your reward!
Eternal Glory without end for ever and ever.

Mitch Salmon
January 7, 2016 12:59 PM

AMEN

David Hapenney
January 6, 2016 3:48 PM

Thank you for the word you shared. I also heard Rick’s interview with Rachel. On that, an FBI agent being interviewed by FOX mentioned Chicago when asked about a double standard. He asked why isn’t the news covering what’s happening in Chicago. Here’s some of what’s happening http://chicago.cbslocal.com/tag/weekend-violence/ . I believe more shootings occurred on Monday. I believe many of us have gone through the fire by God’s grace to be able to share what He has for us to say, and do what He has for us to do, in His perfect time, to produce the fruit He desires and that will remain. They will know us by the love we have for one another (John 13:35). I pray God’s blessings poured upon your life.

Mitch Salmon
January 6, 2016 4:35 PM

Thank you, David and AMEN to your final words. The next piece I have chosen for this site (which should be available tomorrow) was written after a word I received approximately 3 years ago. Hardly a fresh word you might say, but it is fresh… just as fresh as the day He gave it to me in prayer. It is all about the sanctification of the church from the world and the unification of God’s true people.

Barry Spilchuk
Barry Spilchuk
January 6, 2016 3:22 PM

Dear Mitch
I was asked – TOLD – to read this by a dear friend.
I am so glad she TOLD me to read this word.
Thank you for following your intuition and sharing this word.
It is insightful, relevant and ‘sadly’ TRUE.
I look forward to seeing and reading more of your insights and brilliance.
Many blessings,
Barry

Mitch Salmon
January 6, 2016 4:31 PM

Thank you, Barry, although I must clarify that none of this is “mine.” In and of myself I have nothing to offer. I am a vessel that God has chosen to use… even that is a mystery to me but it falls into the the territory of “Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”

With all that said, I am glad you received something from this word. I am sure it is one of the reasons that the LORD laid it on my heart to bring forth. God bless you!

Ali Winters
January 7, 2016 5:03 PM

You have spoken well Mitch. We are watchman. We are neither the message nor the Messanger, and must be careful to give all glory, honor and praise to our LORD and King.

LINDA SOURISSEAU
January 6, 2016 1:10 PM

You are really a good soldier in the LORD’S army Mitch……. You are being Salt and Light in this world more christians should be like this Blessings to you your friend Linda

Mitch Salmon
January 6, 2016 1:47 PM

Good to see you over here, Linda. Thank you for your kind words.

Rachel Baxter
Rachel
January 5, 2016 11:41 PM

Mitch – Thank you for this sound word of warning.

Mitch Salmon
January 6, 2016 12:24 PM

Thanks, Rachel. All glory to God! By the way, I heard your interview on TruNews. It was very timely. Thank you for your willingness to share!

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 5, 2016 10:42 PM

Thank you Mitch for another solemn warning from our Lord and Savior… and as you stated in your opening… most will be blind to it. The Good News is that I am already beginning to witness an awakening among many of my Christian friends who were slumbering. The cries and seeds of the watchmen, and the darkness of the abyss are beginning to open the eyes, ears, and hearts of many. Many is Meager. The Holy Spirit is gathering and preparing his sheep for the coming judgments and the coming harvest. Indeed… We must Hold Fast, expect supernatural provisions and implore others… as we light the torches of reconciliation and salvation.
2 Corinthians 5:20 NIV We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.

Mitch Salmon
January 6, 2016 12:23 PM

Praise God, that the tremors preceding the coming shaking are causing some to stir from their slumber! I spend a lot of time in the Youtube arena and often find myself engaged in conversations with those who have no faith (Atheists/Agnostics) I can present all the Biblical prophetic evidence I like to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is alive and that His word is true and they will still deny it. I even give my personal testimony about how Jesus grew my right leg out an inch and a half and while they typically don’t argue the accuracy of my statements they are quick to find any other explanation. That includes some really far fetched stuff. Talk about faith! It seems that those who have no faith in God are willing to put faith in almost anything else. It is sad to say the least.

What is even more sad is those in the church who claim to have faith and yet refuse to recognize the signs of the times. True, every generation has seemingly thought themselves to be the ones who would see the coming of the LORD but what is indisputable in this generation are the prophecies that are coming to pass all indicating that in fact this is the season of the LORD’s return. Don’t get me wrong, I have no idea when that will be but I do enough to say, “SOON.” God bless!

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 5, 2016 10:50 PM

Correction: Many is Meager. Should be: Many is less than More… But Many is greater than Meager.
I used the greater than and less than signs but the blog did not take them,

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 5, 2016 11:13 PM

Another error… Meant to say: Many is less than Most… But Many is greater than Meager.
Wow… maybe God is trying to tell me that… Many is Meager and He wants More.

Michael
Michael
January 5, 2016 9:19 PM

Beautiful words Mitch. Nothing added, nothing taken away. Just a faithful messenger of The Lord speaking what he has received from Heaven.
Amen!

Jack Bevans
January 26, 2016 12:26 PM

I have, & I bear witness this is a true saying It a present truth I’m sad to say for our own land . When Jesus first appeared when John the Baptist bore witness that he was the son of God Israel was what the Bible called in the state of Consternation! I believe this will shortly be repeated Consternation,

Mitch Salmon
January 6, 2016 12:15 PM

We are nothing apart from Christ. We have nothing to offer and even our greatest wisdom is foolishness. Thank the LORD that He uses the foolish to confound the wise! His love for people prompts warning and instruction. All I can stay is stand ready.